[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

europeans and muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 635789230978466417-GTY-457248134.jpg (864KB, 3200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
635789230978466417-GTY-457248134.jpg
864KB, 3200x1680px
why their banter so extreme
>>
>>67100179
Banter is not inherent to Semitic culture. It's an Indo-European thing, with the emphasis on European. As far as I know, only Persian and to some extent Turkish mystics have had good banter in the Muslim world.
You need to have a culture oriented towards facing truth and coming up with the tragic so that it's so painful your brain is tricked into humour as a defense. That's Western humour. It's inherently dark, even cruel.
Semitic culture doesn't care about what's true in the same sort of 'truth being out in the world' sense. For them, truth is above, and in holy ideology. Humour doesn't need to enter at any point.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Made an attempt based on limited information.
>>
>>67100271
it makes sense
i understand why americans so bad at banter now
>>
>>67100329
Some Americans like Louis "The Cuck" CK can banter sometimes. So can their far-right. USA is weird in the sense that it's The West most fully realised in technical opportunities (expanding out into a frontier, having free reign for science etc.), but discourse is so fucking Puritan and humourless. Puritans are like Jews and Muslims, but instead of Jewing and interpreting, they take everything at face value. Makes them reliable but intolerant.
Secular Americans are still like this. Every white person is kind of a puritan in that sense. Their rebellion amounts to doing the things the puritans said you couldn't, like sleeping with people and doing drugs. But they codify that rebellion into purity and you end up with social justice 420 weed blazers as the population, whose humour rarely rises above The Big Bang Theory and Reddit puns.
Sorry America, I still love you.
>>
>>67100530
>be australian
>get 60% chance skin cancer

A-at least we can banter!
>>
File: 09876543456789.gif (950KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
09876543456789.gif
950KB, 500x250px
>>67100179
>you need to have a culture oriented towards facing truth and coming up with the tragic so that it's so painful your brain is tricked into humour as a defense.
I shed a tear
>>
>>67100971
What the fuck

Meat to link >>67100271
>>
>>67100271
one of the dumbest posts I've read on here

holy shit
>>
>>67100971
>you need to have a culture oriented towards facing truth and coming up with the tragic so that it's so painful your brain is tricked into humour as a defense.
>shit women
>shit weather
>shit food
so this is why british humour is the best
>>
>>67101049
Yes
We needed to develop a good sense of humour to keep ourselves entertained
It's also why we explored the world (mainly to get away from our unsightly women)
>>
>>67101037
Would you like to expand on your disagreement?

>>67100673
It's alright mate. At least you tried.
>>
banter is a bad meme and for degenerate faggots without chins 2bh
>>
>>67102442
Fuck off cunt, Mehmet is calling
>>
File: cyprus.jpg (206KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
cyprus.jpg
206KB, 620x387px
>>67100271
I dunno man, Turks are pretty good at banter
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.