[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching the american election.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1478363634189.jpg (72KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478363634189.jpg
72KB, 641x480px
How many here are planning on waking up early in the morning alternatively stay up to watch the U.S election?
When are you planning on waking up and when do you think it will be over?
Personally I think I'm going to wake up around 3am CET and I think that the result will be in by 5am probably.
Am I wrong?
>>
Fuck off.
>>
It's funny how all these countries are always ridding our dick.
>>
I sleep around 9 or 10am
>>
>>67095902
I'm just gonna watch the news on wednesday, doesn't really matter to know immediately for me since mot of the repercussions to my country would be long term
>>
>>67095923
>>67095917
Sweden is the 51st state , we can't help it.
>>
Burgers. It's 6:30 pm right now. What time will the results come out by this time later on?
>>
not going to lose sleep over Niggeria
>>
>>67095967
Nah. You're just good at dick ridding
>>
>>67095970
around 7:00 pm EST. which was 6 hours ago
>>
>>67095985
r u fkn going to help or no
>>
>>67096013
No, piss off.
>>
>>67096008
Is that today or tomorrow? 7 pm right?
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 780x1857px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 780x1857px
Nope, because I'm not American.

If you haven't noticed it already: This is an American election.
>>
>>67096013
alright i guess so. The truth is you never know. States close polling at different times and if its anything like W vs Gore then you won't even be sure the next day. Just get some sleep and don't worry because whoever wins the other side will demand a recount and it'll go in circles
>>
>>67096044
tomorrow
Its still 07/11/16 here
7 PM EST
about 12:00 you're time if my math is right.
Could just use a timezone converter.
>>
There will be a pretty reliable look at who is going to win after exit polls are finished reporting on most of the East Coast, so by 8 pm EST or so.
>>
>>67095967
Fuck off
>>
>either way I likely can see bunch of Americans cry hard
feels great
>>
>>67096256
Don't me upset, bby. You know as well as I do that it's true. Sweden is the 51st state.
>>
>>67095902
This election and this year has been bonkers.

Dont forget that al-Qaeda said they are gonna bomb American cities today
>>
>>67096046
Well one of the candidates is going to start ww3, so it's kind or relevant even if you live in legal kannabis country.
>>
>>67096350
Nah m8 Sweden is just following our example of being a multi-culti shithole. The difference is that the Swedes like it and we don't.
The true 51st state is the UK. They take us so far up the arse, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>67096555
This. Thank goodness trump will lose harder than russia lost the cold war.
>>
>>67096721
Why would you SAY THAT ABIUT TRUMP WTF ITS HILARY WHOS GONNA START WW3!!!11
>>
>>67096383
>al-Qaeda
>relevant
>>
>>67096721
But Hillary is the one who's going to start ww3.
>>
>>67096046
This, really...only reason I'd stay up is to play with the qt in OP pic
>>
>>67096753
Agreed

But just saying what the media over here is reporting
>>
>>67096750
>>67096766
Haha nice memes my friends
Mind if I borrow them for my facebook page? :)
>>
>>67096753
>control parts of syria and much of yemen
>>
>>67095902
could not give less of a shit personally, but one of the bars on campus is showing it throughout the night so who knows where I'll get dragged to
>>
>>67096854
http://youtu.be/fmE9Jj-rEVs

Prepare yourself, Pekka. You'll be fighting for America soon.
>>
>>67096854
Are you legit retarded?
Trump does not want to interfere with other countries.
Killary criticized Obama for not attacking Iran.
She wants more military interventions even if that means an open war with other countries like Russia.

Trump is dumb as fuck in my opinion.
But Hillary is a cold and cruel person.
The question is: What is worse?
Hannah Arendt would say Trump will be worse I guess. But I doubt that he will try to genocide the Mexicans.
>>
>>67096986
Trump's views are irrelevant where it doesn't concern foreign affairs. If Donald tries to do anything inside of burgerland that isn't in line with the republican agenda they'll let the democrats impeach him in a heartbeat, and then Mike Pence will be president. Cold and cruel is a better descriptor for him than Clinton. But he'll uphold Nato's rules and not let Japan and Korea get nukes, so it'll suck regardless.
>>
>>67096691
>The difference is that the Swedes like it and we don't.
Most Americans love it. You're deluding yourself.
>>
>>67096854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo&t=602s
>>
I don't do that even for elections in my own country.
Who cares? You go to bed and the next day everybody would talk about that anyway.
>>
>>67095935
>He is not going to stay up to see /pol/ implode when Trump loses
M8, it's a once in a lifetime experience
>>
>>67096555
>Well one of the candidates is going to start ww3
It's time to get off /pol/
>>
>>67095902
>wake up at the usual time
>tune up to Polsat News as I usually do
>see the results
>laugh my ass off
Face it, /int/, no matter who wins, America (and the World) loses.
>>
>>67101092
I never go to pol. In fact I think it's just a right wing echo chamber. It's better to expose yourself to many different view points so that you know how the opposing side thinks and are able to argue with them.
As for the ww3 claim, it's pretty obvious Hillary wants to start shit with Russia based on her own words and actions
>>
>>67096383
>AQ
>2016
Both of them?
>>
>>67095902
>>67096008
>>67096077
Wait what time is it actually ? For me it's tomorrow 5am right ?
>>
>>67097398
And we would have it that why if it wasn't for Texas and the South.

Bigots are always holding us back
>>
>>67102044
*way*
>>
>>67095902
I didn't bother with the debates, even though most of the large media outlets here had live streams and it was easily accessible. But I think I might stay up for the election. Seeing the reactions in real time will probably be fun. I'm hoping it will look like Trump is winning right until the end, when Hilary gets the last state, or something. I've bet money on this election.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.