[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck these guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: south_america.gif (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
south_america.gif
24KB, 600x450px
Fuck these guys
>>
:(
>>
>>67085855
¡Thanks!
>>
>banter south americans
>they arrive in force and act sarcastic
>>
>>67085855
Yaeh, fuck my dick ass
>>
Zika and AIDS and trannies, oh my
>>
File: implying.jpg (7KB, 221x168px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
7KB, 221x168px
>>67086077
>implying implications
>>
>>67086185
That's just Brasil
>>
>>67085855
rude
>>
>>67085855
DELDETDES
>>
>>67087443
The trannies are all you, Chile.
>>
File: 1447005727461.jpg (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1447005727461.jpg
45KB, 320x240px
@67085855
IO SESSO TUA MADRE
9 MESI DOPO LEI CAGA UNO STRONZO
CIAO FIGLIO COMO STAI FIGLIO

SALUTTI
>>
>>67085855
A-at least use a rubber!
>>
>>67088521
are colombian unis good? thinking about going to bogotà (currently on the fence between it and buenos aires)
>>
>>67085855
*kisses you on the cheek*
>>
>>67088828

I dont know if Colombiam unis are good, but we have 35.000 colombians studying for free in Argentina. It seems like college education is quite expensive there, at least for many people.

Some places like Starbucks seem to have a majority of Colombian cashiers.

BTW, even though there are so many Colombians in Buenos Aires, I have never seen a Black Colombian.
>>
File: whymexico.jpg (379KB, 807x791px) Image search: [Google]
whymexico.jpg
379KB, 807x791px
>>67085855
we shall bathe in south and central american blood
mark my words
>>
>>67088934
so is buenos aires uni good? studying diplomacy btw

I originally intended to go there but then Colombia sounds kinda more adventurous than Argentina to me, no offense intended.
>>
>>67089100

yes, they are pretty good

the problem they have is they are free, so, in the first year of the career you have much much more people than in the rest of the years.
Because of that the % of graduates is lower than in other universities, and the organization is rather messy.
Instead of having a big filter to keep people outside of college, the college becomes the filter.

If you are studying diplomacy Colombia may be better, Argentina is almost a remote island, Colombia has Venezuela as a neighbour, and is trying to get a peace treaty with the FARCS, so I imagine you find that interesting.
>>
File: HIV_Epidem_copy.jpg (171KB, 1363x628px) Image search: [Google]
HIV_Epidem_copy.jpg
171KB, 1363x628px
>>67086185
>AIDS
>>
>>67089285

it is crazy how aids is a non problem unless you are a gay whore or a junkie.
>>
>>67089210
colombia's foreign situation is very interesting but honestly I'm just looking for a place to do a semester that I would like personally, I have friends who have been to Argentina and they rather liked it so I most definitelt would like to go there but at the same time it kinds feels closer to Europe than Colombia in many ways and I thought I would better experience Latin America there in terms of different way of life.

btw I'm talking about master courses so I imagine most of the people in those are already decided about their academic career and there won't be hordes of clueless firsties. and if there's one thing italian university has taught me is to always find a way to push through the mess, so I'm prepared for that :DD
>>
>>67086077
>banter latino
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>[unintelligible spanish]
>>
>>67088934
Black colombians come here
>>
>>67089504
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
Chupame la pinga gringo de mierda
>>
>tfw falling asleep

argie dude, if you were going to reply i'll read it tomorrow, thanks for being helpful, cheers
>>
>>67088828
>are colombian unis good?
Yes, they're good on average
http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/latin-american-university-rankings/2016#sorting=rank+region=+country=+faculty=+stars=false+search=
>>
>>67085855
Why the hate, Mexico?
>>
>>67089285
>GRIDStugal
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.