[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duterte The Punisher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-11-06-23-02-34.png (426KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-06-23-02-34.png
426KB, 1080x1920px
Holly shit, is this western media bullshit or is this actually true? Is the Philippinese governement actually encouraging civilians to summary execute every random drug users?

Any Philippinese here to tell me this is all bullshit? Please tell me this is all bullshit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691692/Drug-addicts-Philippines-surrender-authorities-president-Rodrigo-Duterte-urges-citizens-ahead-kill-drug-users-dealers.html
>>
>>67081505
>in b4 some retard from a developed country who should know better calls him "based"

It's true, and like all mob justice events when the truth comes out it will be ugly. We have rule of law for a reason, and it took us a long time to get to this level. Chimp outs belong in the jungle. Hope you come to your senses soon Filipinos.

>whoops we lynched a lot a innocent people
>my bad, turns out a shit ton of them were murdered for being a minority and weren't involved in drugs at all
>uh oh, turns out some of these people were killed on the flimsiest of pretexts, like having a rival business or someone didn't like them
>>
Sieg Heil Duterte senpai.

REMOVE LIVING TRASH AKA DRUGGIES.

KILL

THEM

ALL
>>
>>67081730
I agree. I would add that it is amazing how little media cover this kind of event receive, at least where I live. I mean c'mon, I dont think even one leader from a 1st world country denounced this shit.
>>
>>67081885
Yes, but only after a fair trial, with actual evidence. I thought you slavs liked asking for proofs?
>>
File: duterte.jpg (98KB, 940x580px) Image search: [Google]
duterte.jpg
98KB, 940x580px
>>67081505
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/05/dutertes-bloody-war-another-mayor-accused-of-drug-trafficking-is-gunned-down-by-police/
>Duterte’s bloody war: Another Philippine mayor accused of drug trafficking is gunned down by police
>Another Philippine mayor
>Another
>gunned down by police

This guy is like a fucking batman villain
>>
>hates the amerifats like almost no other nation
>reanimate amerifats war on drugs
a bit of irony is there
>>
>>67082296
Its ironic he hates us when he embodies our worst qualities magnified.
>>
based duterte
>>
>>67081505
As far as I know, it's only people who are listed by the police as drug-pushers that are allowed to be killed, otherwise it is murder. Think of it as like the "wanted: dead or alive" posters of the old west.

The drug lords can turn themselves in for justice or live in fear, always having to watch their backs. Great incentive to go to the police station imo. You have to realise that until recently, these drug lords could walk around and sell drugs almost completely unmolested because they had corrupted every level of society, from mayors to police chiefs to judges, the justice system just plain didn't work. Think of the most cliche American movie plot about South American drug cartels and you have an idea of what the Philippines were like. The people were sick of it, which is why this policy is apparently so popular over there.

At least this is what I read in several previous threads by Filipinos.
>>
>>67082063
Thats only russians. Trial is waste of time. Some innocent will die yeah, when you cut wood, turnings will fling
>>
>>67083015
>some
more like a shitload, civilians can't into self-moderation for shit
t. studying and law and human behaviour
>>
>>67081730
This burger speaks the truth.
>>
>>67081982
Why would anyone care about what happens in some third world shithole on the other side of the world?

Let them murder each other if they are animals.
>>
>>67081505
I bet 1/3 of them are innocent or killed due to other reasons.
>>
>110 since may
wow fucking nothing
>>
Bullshit indeed, its more of a "report and then the police kill them for you" type of thing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.