[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are bike commuters like in your city?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: cal042016-gya-23wp.jpg (58KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
cal042016-gya-23wp.jpg
58KB, 1000x750px
What are bike commuters like in your city?
>>
>>67045552
like your mom in thong, terrible
>>
>>67045552
Toronto
They forget that even though it's a dedicated bike lane, it's still right next to the sidewalk and taxis and other cars need to stop or wait on the side of the road so they ring their faggy little bells anyway, just to say 'you're in my lane' instead of just riding around them.
>>
Edmonton

what is this "bike" you speak of
>>
File: st. john'swew.jpg (577KB, 1188x643px) Image search: [Google]
st. john'swew.jpg
577KB, 1188x643px
>>67045552
non-existent
>>
>>67045552
Absolute fucking scum

I'm a bike commuter myself, and there's no group I despise more than other bikers. They're way worse than cars. I swear I'm the only fucking biker who seems to have the slightest understanding of what a red light means.
>>
File: leafshitposter.jpg (41KB, 576x452px) Image search: [Google]
leafshitposter.jpg
41KB, 576x452px
>>67045844
Most people who commute by bike aren't just regular people trying to get to work, they are left-wing activists and they make a point of disrespecting motorists. If they want to use the road with the rest of us then we should force them to get licensed and insured.
>>
>>67045552
Ottawa area.

Gas em all I say.

Even my gf the filthy biker.
>>
Fine. Some dicks but you get that with every group of people.

Drivers are far worse around here.
>>
>>67045552
Not really any bike "commuters", but plenty of people out riding bikes for recreation.
Most of them are good, and plenty of them go overboard (Using hand signals and the like). There are however the ocassional asshole who thinks the road belongs to bikes.
>>
>>67045552
annoying fucks who take the width of the road when they are not alone
>>
Mot are okay. The worse are the upper-middle class middle-aged men in full spandex who do obnoxious homosexual group rides on the weekends.
>>
They aren't.
>>
i hate them, they dont give a fuck about road laws
>>
>>67045552
lower class blue collar types, or insufferable hipsters, gutter punks, and other wastes of oxygen.
>>
>>67050927
but we are on 4chan anon

we are all waste of oxygen
>>
>>67050983
at least we usually don't inflict ourselves upon the general public
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.