[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all Arabs hate Iranians? Or is it just the Saudi's? And why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2200.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2200.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
Do all Arabs hate Iranians? Or is it just the Saudi's? And why?
>>
you have to go back
>>
>>67041239
Because they're jealous of Iranian's Aryan masterrace
>>
50%.
>>
>>67041239
Most of us do.
Just your government.
Iranian women are hot.
>>67041308
Nah we never gave a shit about that
>>
>>67041239
>Do all Arabs hate Iranians?

Its not about beeing iranian, its your shia gouvernment that sucks
>>
>>67042438
>>67043361
Sunni Arabs don't hate Shia Arabs nearly as much of if at all. They also hate the Saudi government, but they don't hate Saudi people. Arab hatred towards Iranians seems like it's so much more than just the government, but idk what
>>
>>67042438
Don't listen to this Gulfie ape please OP.
I'm Jordanian and I can assure you we much prefer Iranian people to any Persian Gulf "people".
This extends to Levantines, Egyptians, Assyrians, Maghrebians, as those are the ones I spoke to extensively.

Can't believe you were tricked by that retarded Emirati nigger that his Gulfie opinion is consensus outside his oil craphole.
>>
>>67043572
Nah,we hate them mostly because they are shia muslims.
>>
>>67043668
t. Canadian-Iranian diaspora
Fuck off Ayatollah cocksucker.
>>67043572
Well one thing is that you guys aren't Arab and Saudis are.
We'd rather get fucked over by our own kind than some foreigners.

Also, most Arabs are Sunni. The vast majority, actually. And your government keeps sponsoring Shia scum in Sunni-majority countries.
>>
File: IMG_2403.jpg (48KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2403.jpg
48KB, 400x388px
>>67043668
Thank you anon. So pan Arabism and Iranian hate is just a Saudi meme. Arabs outside of the gulf don't have Iranians, despite that's what gulf Arabs want everyone to believe
>>
>>67043759
So you hate Shia Arabs the same amount you hate Shia Iranians?
>>
>>67043787
kos omak ya qird
>>67044498
<3
I'm sure some Iraqis might harbour ill feelings all this time after the war and all, but I assure you that attitudes in most of MENA (outside Gulf) range between neutral and love for Persians, hate and supportive for Iranian government, while for Gulfie nigs it ranges from hate to love (love only by wahhabis tbqh), and hate to neutral for House of Saud.
Don't ever listen to G*lfies if you want to gage a rough opinion for most of MENA.
>>
>>67044951
>when the Canadian-Iranian diaspora thinks he's fooling anyone

kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.