[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yor coutry Do you lik Polan Rusia Yes Polan thanks for trams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 5545.jpg (278KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
5545.jpg
278KB, 900x633px
Yor coutry
Do you lik Polan
Rusia
Yes Polan thanks for trams
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>67033967
Yes i lek
>>
>>67033967
Argentina
Absolutely
>>
ai lik Dying Light
thnk u
>>
Poland
No, this country is going nowhere
>>
>>67034080
well, we have that in common
>>
>>67034179
>Implying argieland isn't going on a straight path to the 1th position on HDI thanks to based Macri
>>
>>67034265
I have no doubts we're going to improve, but that's not a big achievement after our last 20 years of absolute decadence
>>
>>67033967
si
>>
>>67034179
>>67034265
This, Argentina has a based Macri with his centre-right agenda. Meanwhile we have commie neo-nazis who can't do anything right.
I hate how backwards this country is.
>>
>>67034527
>we have commie neo-nazis

redpill me on PiS politics
>>
>>67034581
policies*
>>
>>67034581
What is there to redpill about? They go full retard on anything. I'll give you two examples:

>they want to tighten the abortion law
>people get angry
>PiSs gets scared but wants to please fundamental catholics so now if you give birth to a mentally handicapped or terminally ill (as in it will die hours from birth) kid instead of aborting it you get 1000€
>in a few months we will have a surge in bydło women giving birth to retard kids and then giving them to orphanage just to spend the money on vodka

>we had a deal with France to buy helis from them
>basically Poland would join the Airbus Consortium
>2 new factories would be opened in Poland
>but PiS wants to suck American dick (and you know it's true if it's coming from such an ameriboo as me) and cancels the deal
>now we get no investments and much worse deal

They're like the worst kind of peronists, saying how patriotic they are but in reality ruining the country. I'm paying 20% income tax now, from next year on it will be 40%.

This ship is going down but I'm not going down with it. Might still be salvageable if the elections in 3 years are won by centre-right but if not this country is ogre.
>>
>>67035144
well, following your example, I'll give you a retarded thing that your beloved Macri did, he said to Merkel that they should send ''refugees'' here...

I mean, some of our population don't have even basic services and he wants to bring refugees to suck Europe dick
>>
>>67035552
He might be saying that but he's not really going to do this.
Meanwhile PiS is doing everything at once and ruining everything with their incompetence and retarded policies. Also they broke the constitution a few times so it's not even funny anymore. God knows what they'll do next.
>>
>>67035840
>He might be saying that but he's not really going to do this.
I want to believe, we already have our quote of immigrants

>PiS is doing everything at once and ruining everything with their incompetence and retarded policies.
you're feeling exactly like most of us felt the last 12 years, but it's still a ''young'' government, lets hope it gets better
>>
Scotland

Yeah, Poland's alright. Local Polish run a pretty good vodka bar down one of the sidestreets, and all the wait staff are heartbreakingly good looking.

6/10 soz about Brexit
>>
>>67033967
I love polan
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.