[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will America ever free itself from the oppression and tirany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: QDNrzL8.jpg (89KB, 1047x706px) Image search: [Google]
QDNrzL8.jpg
89KB, 1047x706px
Will America ever free itself from the oppression and tirany of their jewish overlords?
>>
>>67010172
>>
File: goodamerikan.jpg (36KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
goodamerikan.jpg
36KB, 300x290px
>>67010172
>>67010172 (OP)
unless they start to form and organize an underground militant government with it's own intelligence agency that hits the feds in the bullseye it's not going to happen anytime soon.

israel will continue to get it's goyimbuck for ever

and ever

alleluya alleluya

the good news is the prison complex is stressed filled to the brim and the cops are being ordered to shoot to kill rather than apprehend and thats a recipe for revolution
>>
File: timthumb.php.jpg (48KB, 599x315px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
48KB, 599x315px
>>67010172
No. They will not.
>>
>>67010172
>Gibson
>acts like a nigger driving drugged and disrespecting people on regular basis
>known primarily from action flicks for braindead masses and some mediocre shock value based movies he directed

>Polanski
>some slag wanted his dick on a party
>he didn't ask for her age
>turns out it was a 13 yo girl sent to a party full of sex and drugs by her cunt mother who wanted her to make some 'connections'
>makes real art
>>
>>67010172
Yes, in due course the union will break down and many states will drive out their sionist oppressors. Times will be hard however due to mounting pressure from the United Muslim States of Europe.
>>
>>67010623
>Gibson
>Guy has alcohol problems and anger issues he's been actively fighting against for years.
>Said a bunch of shit while being drunk or on a rant, didn't actually hurt anybody.
>This is somehow unnaceptable and not worth anny support.

>Polanski
>Commit a real crime
>lol who cares.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. America has been conquered by rubbing hand long nosed individuals and some action is definitely needed.
>>
>>67010172

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>67010172
yeah I just called obama and he told me the following: "Ill get those kikes outta here when dipshits like OP stop making pol threads on int, fucking crossboarders are massive faggots"
again, his words not mine
>>
>>67012410
How was Obama like
>>
>>67012728
black
>>
>>67012842
wew
>>
>>67012728
That man's one hell of a nigger. You gotta love the guy.
>>
Polanski made by far the best film adaptation of Macbeth ever.
>>
File: 1-8-13-4.png (15KB, 409x412px) Image search: [Google]
1-8-13-4.png
15KB, 409x412px
>>67010172
Not as long as the cuckservatives are at large
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.