[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one edgy kid who refused to pledge allegiance to the flag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

>that one edgy kid who refused to pledge allegiance to the flag
>>
Pretty sure pledging allegiance to the flag would get me arrested for hate speech
>>
>>67008971
I believe the proper american response is to call the cops and jail the kid imo.

weirdly enough i went to an elementary school that had a pledge, it was fucking stupid and literally the only school i've ever seen that did this since no other schools think 7 year olds have to prove their loyalty.
>>
File: 1358725137042.png (90KB, 318x235px) Image search: [Google]
1358725137042.png
90KB, 318x235px
>yfw the teacher heckles the edgy kid by calling him a godless commie
>>
File: 1465502047850.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1465502047850.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
>That one kid who always heiled every morning and wore doc martens, blue jeans and suspenders with a bomber jacket and carried a knife
>>
>tfw I think back to primary school in year 7 and about the countless times the teachers made us sing the national anthem repeatedly until we sung it with enthusiasm, honour and got it 100% right

they were trying to make our nationalistic about australia... wow
>>
>>67008988
It's got a cross on it. It's not accepting of Mudsli- I mean muslims.
>>
I always said it in funny version, my whole class mocked the shit out of the pledge.

And mother raised me in a very anti american manner
>>
File: smug westbrook.webm (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
smug westbrook.webm
3MB, 400x224px
>>67008971
That was me and I still is me. I'm not pledging allegiance to an inanimate object.
>>
>>67008971
>pleding allegiance to the flag in class
You people are really ill in the head. No one in their right mind would consent to that.
>>
>>67008971

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
File: 1462007331024.jpg (95KB, 492x446px) Image search: [Google]
1462007331024.jpg
95KB, 492x446px
>that weed dealer kid who gave you discounts for hanging out with him and letting him play Halo at your house
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.