[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad I really want to see UK and USA in civil war? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hella shit quality memeing.jpg (302KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
hella shit quality memeing.jpg
302KB, 500x708px
Is it bad I really want to see UK and USA in civil war? They seem to be heading for a crisis at the moment and given how unbending and uncompromising they are I can see it escalating.

Imagine if Trump misses out on the presidency because of an electoral college ignoring their state's vote for him, or if he becomes president and is immediately impeached for actions before his presidency. Civil War. I'll get the popcorn.
>>
I'd fight for the Republicans
>>
if civil war happens im going to become Spanish refugee.
>>
>>66975548
>an electoral college ignoring their state's vote for him
That's illegal by most if not all States' laws, but that still doesn't prevent other (((irregularities))).

In any case I still think we're far more stable than we were at any point in the antebellum, but it's still an interesting thought.
>>
>>66975646
What about a scenario like in Florida with Bush/Gore, where it's not clear whether or not corruption is involved but one side screams loudly enough. To be honest though I do see a lot of chimpouts happening of Trump gets elected, and I can't imagine your police state will be discouraged by a Trump presidency. Could be bloody.

>>66975626
Yanks welcome (in the south) - Brits can generally fuck off though.
>>
>>66976209
You are our colony at this point. Nobody cares what you have to say.
>>
>>66975548
>Imagine if Trump misses out on the presidency because of an electoral college ignoring their state's vote for him, or if he becomes president and is immediately impeached for actions before his presidency. Civil War. I'll get the popcorn.

Electors can't do that, and eat actions are you taking about? Trump never did anything worthy of impeachment.
>>
>>66979276
...that we know of. Election season is heating up, they always find the worst stuff about a candidate around abouts now, him being a massive misogynistic sex pest wasn't enough to deter voters, so my money is on Hillary claiming he's a paedophile
>>
>>66979352
Yeah I guess it's possible. Anyway if we lose the war and Clinton takes over and tries to draft everyone to fight Russia, I'll be hiding in Costa Rica or something.
>>
>>66979276
Except rape a 13 year old girl. He's got a pending court case for this....
>>
>>66979276
Euros talking out of their ass about the american electoral system feel exactly the same as listening to american opinions about europe essentially on any subject. They're ill-informed, simplify a complex subject, ignore any conventional praxis and are usually provocative on purpose with some kind of an angle.
>>
>>66975548
I'd like to see the UK remove all pakis.
>>
>>66980114
Post source pls
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.