[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me more about this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: a.gif (71KB, 698x471px) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
71KB, 698x471px
Tell me more about this.
>>
Should have killed the Germs instead of just expelling 2bh. Eye for an eye.
>>
>>66974506
Genocide.
Never forgive the Poles and Czechs.
>>
>>66974506
>Austria
>>
>>66974506
It's a cool Idea to make France a sea?
>>
>>66974546
I agree with you.
>>
>>66974506
The map made me cringe.

Sage this thread.
>>
>>66974562

It was revenge for what you did to Poles and Czechs during the war. If you start a world war and launch huge genocide it's not good to lose that. Especially if some of your people later are left in the territory of the people you tried to wipe out. So einfach ist das.
>>
>>66974546
We should do the same today with all the poles here. There's just too many of you fucking slavshits
>>
>>66974736
>>66974546
you guys need to kys
>>
>>66974546
You did, Jakub, you did.

>The commission estimated a total death toll of about 2.3 million civilians
>>
>>66974506
Yet another allied war crime that they will never be answered for because war crimes only apply to losers.
>>
>poles expel and murder german civilians
>get butthurt when ukrainians do the same
>>
>>66974736

it wasnt actually done by Poles, Russia said, we are keeping that part of Poland we got after the Molotov Riventropp pact, so get this part of Germany as a compensation.

I imagine most Poles back then would have prefered to keep Lwow and Grodno, instead of being ethnically cleansed from what is now Belarus and Ukraine, and having to move to Stettin and Breslau.
Most western poles are actually eastenr poles.
>>
>>66974801

We expelled, resettled and murdered Ukrainians as well after the war.
>>
>>66974778
You know it was the USSR army right?

Ah fuck it, what am I even trying to do, this is /int/.
>>
>>66974867
We're such bad guys, poor Germans and Ukrainians they did nuffin, dey good boyz.
>>
>>66974906
Reminder to never trust West Germanics or East Slavs, Nord Germanic-WestSlavic union when?
>>
>>66974906

Calm your butthurt, I din't say anything that Germs or Ukrs dindu nuffin.
>>
>>66974870
>You know it was the USSR army right?

No.
State murdered:
>more than 200,000 German civilians were interned in Polish camps, they put the death rate at 20-50% and estimated that more than likely over 60,000 persons perished.

Actually from Yugoslavia, but same happend in Poland and funny enough in big numbers in Czechia:
>After the liberation, Yugoslav Partisans exacted revenge on ethnic Germans
>About 7,000 were killed as local populations and partisans took revenge for German wartime atrocities.
>>
Start shit, get hit. Stop being so butthurt Helmut
>>
>>66975742

Well your soldiers and SS killed thousands of innocent people all over Eastern Europe so what did you fucking expected, retard? Friendly pat on the back?
>>
>>66975786
>Well your soldiers and SS killed thousands of innocent people all over Eastern Europe so what did you fucking expected, retard? Friendly pat on the back?

>Well your people and partisans slaughtered and raped millions of innocent people all over Eastern Europe so what did you fucking expected, retard? That we feel like the bad guys?
>>
File: Stettin 1945.jpg (215KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
Stettin 1945.jpg
215KB, 1024x718px
1945 Germany was a shithole.

It wasn't a fair trade.
>>
>boo hoo we want to live in Germanyyy
>ok
>boo hoo muh genocide we dindu nichts
>>
>>66974506
dat austria tho
>>
>>66974506
shit happens
>>
start shit get hit
>>
File: germany.png (686KB, 2500x2544px) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
686KB, 2500x2544px
>>66974506
Ah yes, ethnic cleansing song arbitrary borders.
REAL map.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.