[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm waiting in a line to the shop to buy shoes. Wat to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_04112016.jpg (221KB, 1000x679px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_04112016.jpg
221KB, 1000x679px
I'm waiting in a line to the shop to buy shoes.

Wat to do?
>>
>>66970641
I can't really open up the image (really really bad internet) can somebody upload it on imgur and send me the link please?
>>
buy shoes
>>
>>66970678
I'm on it
>>
>>66970641
>Psss, pssss, hey, my uncle works in the shoes store, can get you some for japanese player. Yeah, I'be over the corner tomorrow.
>>
>>66970699
thank
>>
>>66970742
https://imgur.com/ZiUYlgY

Ur welcome
>>
>>66970690
I will do that, I just need to wait in the line. Maybe in 8-9 hours I'll be able to pick mine up.
>>
>>66970706

This one here knows whats up
>>
>>66970641
Invent some irrational reason to skip the queue and put it into action, then post results
>>
>>66972389
Well it went fast, 30min more and I can cash in my shoe cupon for a pair of perfectly new rubber shoes.
>>
File: Tukarev.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Tukarev.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Do it like a true komrade

pull out yourTukarev, point it at the polak with the nice Nikes on and tell him gangsta style and say, "Hand over dose choes or Ill pull them off your corpse asshole".
>>
>>66972699
>Nikes
It's a line for rubber shoes.
>>
File: mcdonalds.webm (2MB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.webm
2MB, 476x360px
>>66970641
Go to McDonald's instead
>>
>>66973294
Pointless to stand in line now, I'll try tommorow around 4 in the morning. I might make it till the evening.
>>
>he's not the nephew of the chair of the local party committee
>he can't threaten to close the store if they don't let him to the front of the line
Stay pleb
>>
glory to Aristoshka
>>
>>66973294

last time I was at Mcdonalds was bck in the US in 1999

I've never been at american franchise any fast food place here.

Nor do I plan on giving them any business
>>
>>66974158
Why not
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.