[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans hate this BASED state? jealous much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Why do Americans hate this BASED state?

jealous much?
>>
>>66965333
Usually its just conservatives that don't like how liberal it is.
>>
>>66965333
Muh mexicans
>>
>>66965333
Everyone hates it. The people that live there are trash, they emigrate and undermine whatever society they cone into, and their accent is like nails down a chalkboard.

It's because of Californians that Americans are generally disliked
>>
>>66965333
Best state.
>>
>>66965537
No, that would be the dixie states that literally bring out national average for IQ down double digits.
>>
>>66965581
Dixies don't emigrate
>>
Because they judge us by the shitholes that are LA and San Francisco. California is unrivaled in natural beauty and economic production. Rest of the union is jealous.
>>
>>66965537
>The people that live there are trash
how the fuck would you know, Percy?
>>
>>66965613
Californians dont emigrate either.

We alredy live in the best state. If anything, everybody else comes here
>>
>>66965333
because its most popular cities are expensive, toxic and full of chicanos
>>
>>66965650

pretty much this

though the smugness doesnt help
>>
>>66965333
Because only a very small part of it is actually populated by them.
>>
File: 1478087706165.jpg (17KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478087706165.jpg
17KB, 480x320px
I ve been to cali for a year at san diego, it was a great place, many nice people, also met a few fellow gays over there.

I miss it :(
Especially that 5k chocolate ice cream bucket for just 5$
>>
>>66965333
>Commiefornia
>Highest GDP in the union
>Most populous state
>Cultural powerhouse through Hollywood, most foreigner's ideas of American come directly from here
>Driving innovation in the world through silicon valley, many of the USA's most successful companies started here
>Produces a shit ton of food and wine exported the world over

Any seppo that says he hates California is really saying he hates America.
>>
>>66967417
Now if we could just remove all the illegals
>>
>>66968209
They come right back, we do it all the time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>66965581
>>
>>66965669
>Californians don't emigrate

Lol
>>
San Francisco is shit.

Hands down no question about it. I get that people like the scenery and the ocean, but it has got to be the most overrated city in this state. From expensive cost of living to the homeless and crime problem, who would want to raise a family there. And quite frankly, the skyline only looks good with the ocean as a backdrop. The street level view is far from inspiring and aside from the real nice victorians, everything seems wrong to me. What does SF offer a regular family that anywhere else near the water cant. I don't hate SF I just hate the attitude of posters from there thinking their ish don't stink. If you have never been to Cali and want to vacation with family, SF is the least family friendly city in the state. You are better off anywhere else in California with your precious loved ones than SF. And they wonder why all their sports teams want to build a stadium elsewhere.
>>
>>66965333
Idk
>>
>>66965537
This post is comical as fuck to anyone who actually lives in LA because there has been a influx of Brits moving here.

Back to your village, you inbred son of a bitch.
>>
>>66972338
There's been an influx of everyone moving here. I fucking hate the retarded city planners here.

Everything is zoned retardely and requires a bunch of parking that will just put more cars on the roads, and make it hard to developers to add more housing so the the market can't meet demand and it becomes super expensive.
>>
I want texan bf
>>
>>66972393
>>66972393
For locals like us, we know the good secret spots to park/eat/etc but it has been getting unbareably ridiculous when it comes to traffic.

What part of LA are you from?
>>
File: 1406190393075.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1406190393075.gif
424KB, 480x270px
>>66965537
>mfw im a Californian planning on moving to the UK

"labour? id that like Democrat?"
>>
Why are Canadians subhuman libtards?
>>
>>66972566
Not in LA proper, but I live in South OC. I grew up here.

Never liked living in the suburbs here, it's safe but it's pretty sterile and boring.

I'm studying HVAC right now but once I get a job and some money I want to get a condo in downtown Long Beach where they have some nice old buildings and much better walkability by SoCal standards.
>>
>>66972698
>tfw used to commute to OC for work
Never again. Fuck the Orange Crush.
Hope it all works out for you brotha. Im on that same paper chase just as you are.
>>
>>66972617
It's complicated but we aren't all libtards
>>
>>66972983
Thanks, hope it works out for you too.
>>
>>66973035
you all agreed to put a weed leaf on your flag

pretty sure you're all libtards
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.