[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africans warned against travelling to ‘unstable’ USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Cosmas-Maduka-Forbes.jpg (323KB, 1589x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmas-Maduka-Forbes.jpg
323KB, 1589x2048px
The African Union (AU) has issued a travel advisory warning African citizens of the instability in the United States of America (USA).

The advisory, which was released on Monday, October 3, noted that the AU can provide limited emergency services to African citizens in the USA.

“The African Union warns African citizens of continued instability in the United States of America (USA). The number of unarmed black civilians murdered has dramatically increased”, said the travel advisory.

According to the AU, the potential for civil unrest is high in major cities of the USA including Texas, North Carolina and Wisconsin.

“As a result of the deteriorating security situation, most official AU government travel to the USA has been halted.

“The AU is able to provide limited emergency services to African citizens in the USA. Things can get out of hand any time.

“The situation is more serious now that the USA is preparing for the presidential elections in a month’s time.”
>>
Is South Africa the Germany of the African Union?
>>
>>66965062
Only that's all bullshit. The media makes a spectacle in the name of diversity to paint a narrative of a nigger holocaust, but it simply isn't happening.

If the US was like the news portrayed riots wouldn't be a problem because they'd just mow all the niggers down with machine guns.
>>
I'm fine with fewer Africans.
>>
>>66965172
NAH DATS NOT TRU DEY GUNNIN DOWN HOMIES N SHIEET
MUH BOY JAMALVONDO DUN ONLY POINTED HIS GUN AN DEM COPS SHOT HIM

WE WUZ KINGS N SHEEIT WE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
Good. I don't want Africans here
>>
>>66965249
You try too hard
>>
>>66965249
DEY WHITE! BEAT DEY SHIT!
>>
>>66965271

t. President Barack Hussein Obama
>>
>>66965271
We are all Africans, so it's too late
:^)
>>
>>66965285
I don't know how to reply to that.
>>
>>66965285
>his president doesn't have a bbc
>>
>>66965285
He has a white half
>>
>>66965062
Less blacks the better.

It's their slave cousins over here that kill other blacks anyway. So they should be used to it.
>>
>>66965062
>successful black man
>wife is black
WTF?
>>
File: kek.jpg (18KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
18KB, 413x395px
>>66965062
I didn't even know personal safety was a concept in Africa.
>>
>>66965355
Like a unicorn or a shooting star, I believe you get a wish for finding him.
>>
>>66965339
Thats even worse.
>>
>>66965411
Why?
>>
>>66965341
>tribal chieftains in africa sold their own into slavery in exchange from guns from the white
>even hundreds of years later and thousands of miles away with their origin and culture forgotten, they still kill each other with the white man's gun

Its like poetry, really.
>>
>>66965062
They must have been waiting for an excuse after all the travel warnings we give out. If shit does hit the fan it will be on the east coast or california. You know, places that don't effect me.
>>
File: african.jpg (100KB, 781x1024px) Image search: [Google]
african.jpg
100KB, 781x1024px
How will American ever recover from this?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.