[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about latinas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

What do you think about latinas?
>>
>>66931130
GOAT ass
>>
>>66931130
>dumb
>sassy
>hot
>easy lays
Los Angeles is full of them and I love it.
>>
>>66931130
Subhuman broqn reggaeton shitholes.
>>
>>66931130
a shit
>>
>>66934773
Oh yes, I forget Argies are not Latin peoples
>>
>>66931130
Hot, but they fatten up even faster than white women, especially the mexican ones.
>>
>>66931130
The less Indian they have the better. Most of them are ugly but there are a lot of hot ones.

Still have to gtfo though
>>
>>66931130
is it true that latinas get instantly fat then they get married? and no not pregnant.
>>
>>66935176
Yes, it's not even limited to married ones.

Also don't let /int/ fool you with the great as meme. Most of them have burrito bodies and no hips at all
>>
>>66935268
then will this happend, then they got the ring on her finger or a little bit later?
>>
>>66935268
Dude, the fatties are as equally disgusting as the American ones and cccur in pretty much the same proportion, get over yourself
>>
>>66935268
>implying we wouldn't settle for gorgeous gorditas
>>
>>66931130
They need to be all lined up agaisnt a wall and shot.
>>
>>66931130
Literally the best women
>>
File: gorditas.jpg (80KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
gorditas.jpg
80KB, 800x598px
>>66935412
homersimpson.jpg

mmh gorditas
>>
>>66935599
Lol I literally thought gordita meant a chubby little qt
>>
>hot
>severely mentally ill which latins enable
>princess complex
>constantly shit testing
>get fat as fuck at 30

Make your life easier and stick with white and asian.

t. Miami
>>
>>66935652
Sounds exactly like slavic women
>>
Latin American women are objectively the best in the world.
>>
>>66935738
White Latinas are GOAT

I have fucked white Latinas in Argentina, Chile, Brasil, Paraguay, Bolivia, and Colombia.

No other women on earth compare to them.
>>
>>66935642
It does, the term has more than one meaning
>>
>>66935865
I was honestly flattered by your response and still don't know what to say to make you smile and be happy
>>
>>66935901
That's ok man, it's nice of you, hope yopu enjoy your evening
>>
>tfw no gordita gf
>>
File: gordibuena1.jpg (180KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gordibuena1.jpg
180KB, 600x450px
>>
>>66934773
this
>>
>>66931130
Not a fan
>>
They are loud and smell bad.
>>
>>66936458
fuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

how much to ship her over here?
>>
princess complex, horrible with money (same/worse than blacks), usually work for the government or very low level medical, annoying, entitled, dumb, but they are the new go to office assistants.

they have no concept of debt obligation, they love to sign loans, and carry more debt than blacks, asians or whites suprisingly.

they could be good if you get a young bright one at 18, and take them away from their parents and force them to become a hygenist
>>
HERE >>66939008
>>
>>66931130
The /FIT/ and bright ones are god tier.
>>
Only good for pump and dump
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.