[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any austrian snowboarders or skiers here? please recommend me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1478052313318.jpg (183KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478052313318.jpg
183KB, 768x1024px
any austrian snowboarders or skiers here? please recommend me a cheap but decent motel that you've been to before and good nearby ski field.
>>
It's 4am in Austria
>>
There's a youth hostel in Thredbo that's on the mountain
>>
>>66921927
i said austria faggot
>>
>>66921927
>>66921941
I'm pretty sure you're replying to yourself because you just wanted to do the top meme that is austria australia xD
>>
>>66925954
nope. look at the number of ips in this thread.
>>
>>66926182
make a post via wifi and then another via cellular?
>>
>>66926319
why bother. it's a shit meme anyway
>>
>>
>>66921867
She hasn't aged well desu
>>
>>66929805
she's hotter there as a milf imho
>>
>>66921867
There isnt any motels really in the alps. Its mostly gasthouses which are family houses with a few guest rooms. The price can vary depending on the time of your travel. Christmas/new year is already full everywhere but outside of that they should be fairly cheap. I go to the alps to ski a few trips a season and I've usually paid around 30e/night. Send an email to the resorts tourist info and they will usually provide a list of available accomodation. Can't really recommend you an exact place since I don't know your riding level or the kind of snowboarding you're into.

For freeriding/off piste, go to st. Anton. It's one of the most popular and expensive places in austria but it's really massive and it snows the most there. That's where i've been going the past 3 winters. Nightlife is also decent there. If you're a beginner I wouldn't recommend this place since it's kinda steep and the pistes can be crowded in the high season.

Other places to look for: zillertal valley, sölden, kitzbuhler alpen. Tbh u can't really go wrong with any of them
>>
>>66929946
You're right
She really rocks that look though
>>
>>66930368
thanks. have you ever been to Bernese Oberland?
>>
>>66930368
would you recommend that I hire a car to get around the place in or is that a bad idea due to too much snow and dangerous roads?
>>
>>66930796
The train network is really good in austria and most of the bigger resorts are accessable by train. From munich it's less than 50eur to any resort in austria iirc.
The resorts have free skibuses so a car isn't necessary. Just make sure that there's a bus stop near your hotel.

If you travel by car, ask for snow chains for the tires from the car rental. They are a must if it's snowing hard. When it's not snowing the roads are just fine. But as I said a car isn't needed if you're just staying at one place.

>>66930435
Only been to Andermatt and Verbier to ski in switzerland. I mostly go to austria and italy since it's half the price and the mountains are just as good if not better
>>
>>66921867
>cheap
>Austria
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>66931460
it's not more expensive than australia. pretty much the same. I've been before.
>>
>>66931489
Fair enough, most of the good places in Austria (e.g. St. Anton) are pretty expensive though. If you want somewhere cheap then try the Czech Republic or Croatia.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.