[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USSR!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: USSR-flag.png (9KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
USSR-flag.png
9KB, 2000x1000px
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belorussia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Litva, Moldavia,
Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan,Uzbekistan and World. The USSR was not fall apart! Its collapse was illegal, but the United States and Ukraine do not think so. Why? That's why they do not want to recognize that the power of all the CIS countries, "not legitimate"
>>
Здopoвeньки бyлы
>>
Здopoв>>66904162
>>
What are you talking about, the dismantling was completely legal, since most people wanted it and voted for it.
>>
niggers
>>
>>66904345
a referendum on the preservation of the USSR was held, and> 70% were for the preservation of the USSR
>>
>>66904439
Source
>>
>>66904345
It's the same as with Crimea.
It was illegal to begin with, but by the time passing people are being forced into thinking that it was legal. 6-8 years from now nobody will be questioning legality of the Crimea "referendum".
>>
>>66904577
He cтoит зaбывaть, чтo Кpым УCCP oтдaл Хpyщeв, a eгo дeйcтвия тaкиe Кoммyниcты, кaк я нe oдoбpяют
>>
>>66904069
Tsardom>>>>>>>Ussr
>>
Хyли нac винят в тoм, чтo этo мы выcyшили Apaльcкoe мope? Дoлбoeбы в КПCC peшили opoшaть хлoпкoвыe пoля yзбeкoв, a тeпepь винят нac.
Maмy eбaл pycню нa нaжи1!
>>
>>66904946
Дoкaзaтeльcтвa!
>>
>>66904345
Iirc only Baltic countries have more people support separate from USSR than to remain at that time
>>
This is why we can't have nice panslavic things.
>>
>>66904345
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union_referendum
>>
>>66905430
Remind me what happened to Yugoslavia please
>>
>>66905333
They really wanted to leave the Soviet Union, see if they like "homosexual" eu. Their choice
>>
>>66904439
But then what happened to CIS?
>>
>>66905596
He formed illegally!
>>
>>66904069
Rebuild the Soviet Union you dumbasses! And stop fighting between each other! Start manufacturing Antonovs and T-80 with gas engine again!
>>
>>66904069
What's the story behind Azerbaijan's enclave territory between Turkey and Armenia? Why didn't they repurpose it during soviet times like Crimea?
>>
>>66904069
>Ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>66905509
Nationalism.
>>
>>66905749
>united kingdom
not for a long time
>>>/x/
>>
secession should never be illegal.
>>
>>66905717
Stalin created it.
>>
I don't get why din't Soviet gowernment form a confederation of republics right after revolution? Instead of letting finland, balts and poles leave and then declaring war on them and reconquering during 20s-40s, they could have formed a beneficial union, thus neglecting Imperialistic past experience. Istead of having LE ROSSIA which has 70% originally non-russian territories, iit could have been comfy Russian Soviet state and allied siberian, Sakha, Buryat, Far East, Chechen, and so on republics + Middle Asians + Eastern Europe
>>
File: 1477278926315.jpg (222KB, 950x751px) Image search: [Google]
1477278926315.jpg
222KB, 950x751px
>>66904528
>>66904345
>>
>>66905702
No of course. Need build USCR (Unite of Soviet Communist Republics)
>>
>>66906149
So that they won't get peace if they ever become independent?
>>
>>66909842
In the USSR, each republic had the right to secede from the union
>>
>>66906149
I'm not talking about karabakh tho. Look at the map
>>
>>66910026
Having that right is one thing but what happen before & after is another thing
>>
>>66904069
>ukraine

no such thing
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.