[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, but seriously, what happens here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 3_ yugoslavia_map_2008_sml_en.png (104KB, 531x430px) Image search: [Google]
3_ yugoslavia_map_2008_sml_en.png
104KB, 531x430px
Okay, but seriously, what happens here?
>>
balkanization
>>
>>66897897
one part rightful italian clay, the other part is just a who? land filled with landmines, except Croatia, they're OK
>>
Albania
>>
>>66897897
how was croatia allowed to hog all the coastline
>>
>>66898838
You tell us, hans.
>>
>>66898838
I guess it just happens to have Catholics. Perhaps people in the coast were more connected to Venice, Italy in general, and ended up being Catholics instead of Orthodox, so, Croats instead of Serbs.
>>
>>66897897
turbo-folk
>>
>>66897897
WE WUZ SERBIA AN SHIT
>>
>>66899482
Hi Crrna Gora
>>
>>66897897
Muslims and wannabe nazis
>>
>>66898388
Almost all areas that were held by Serbs are still filled with landmines.
>>
Let me explain it to ya from the beguin. There was unce a cuntrie called USA that fogth the corge of the world aka british empire, just to go back into kisse theyr ass after they defeted them.
So after many atempts to disrupt the allready bancrupted euro peace a dumb serbjan paved the way into a century off war.
The brits aka F.jews with the help off theyr dogs the US made the region OP is refering too fall in the ands off the lunatic Soviets.
All this bad fortune plus idiosyncratic factor in the region such as etnicty and religion made the glory that is the balkans.
>>
>>66898838
>>66898950
We lost a big part of our land thanks to Turks. It is called Bosnia now.
>>
>>66897897
Mass graves and Ethnic cleansing, balkan style
>>
>>66898838
Venice
>>
>>66900497
You could probably blame Austria Hungary too for losing WW1 and having to hand the land over to make the new Kingdom of Make Believe Slavs
>>
File: Yugoslavia_blank_map.png (42KB, 891x788px) Image search: [Google]
Yugoslavia_blank_map.png
42KB, 891x788px
pls allow me to explain
>>
>>66900966
So Franz Ferdinand was a nig nog then?
>>
>>66901240
>Franz Ferdinand
Born In Graz, definitely NON nig nog
>>
>>66900552

>bosnia
>your land

You literally never existed in history except few tribes up around Zagreb lel.
>>
>>66897897

8 centuries of constant attacks on Serbian nation and we're still the strongest of all countries there.
They took our land, converted our people, but yet we're still here. Literally stronk.
>>
>>66901570
CHI
>>
centuries pass Serbjans remain focosed on unimportant subject... How did u enjoy having the "Slavs" wich mean slaves wich they were to the powers off the older europe, ruling over u, was it worth. All because off your own pride
>>
Burek, pica, pica burek, vino, pivo, čevapčiči, trubači.
Main road for muslims. Your heroin. Some good turbo folk. Mostly shity turbo folk. Its mostly about love or lose of love. Aaah FOOTBALL. HANDBOOL. WATERPOLO. BASKETBALL. TENIS. Žižek. Pipistrel. Talking Tom. Planica.

And Melania Trump.

We have a lot of coruption, yes even with the church.
>>
File: 1478042618469.png (102KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1478042618469.png
102KB, 500x545px
This is just gonna develop into a Serbia vs Croatia thread.
Let me summarize it for you:
>Turk rape babies
>Nazis
>Give back clay
>Was never your clay
>Russian lap dog
>wtf is a Kosovo?
>Bosnia&H implodes during the thread
>A Bulgarian can be heard laughing in the background
>>
>>66901570
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>66902013
t. fasist i glasax HDZa
>>
Listen cristianity and Islamism are all makshift by them Powerfull Jews to set us up against each other. What were the muslams spose to do, leave just because the land belonged to your ancesters?
Well in that case we in the Iberic Peninsula are all gonna leave and let the land to ISIL since they were here for 400 year prior tu us, cmon.
>>
File: 1466631055848.png (24KB, 381x392px) Image search: [Google]
1466631055848.png
24KB, 381x392px
>>66902207
>>
>>66897897
Everyone living south of Zagorje and Istra is obsessed with ethnicity and religion and will fight each other 24/7,
if no blue helmets present.

If blue helmets are present,
they'll fight each other and the blue helmets.
>>
Ok just ignore sodomization by leasser stream off whiteness and lets go apeshit on them muslams. It worked in Balkans also in invasion off Iraq was the same with the franchies and napolean itz whats fuking Somalia and Ieamen.
Fukin have a supreority complex check it out.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.