[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never live in Nebraska >you will never be american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1460950740970.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1460950740970.png
34KB, 470x512px
>you will never live in Nebraska
>you will never be american football team capitain
>you will never have american white gf with valley girl accent

;___; What is the point of life? It is done and I will neever be happy. I can't stand the fact, that average american poster right now right here experienced that ;__;
>>
I would have liked to see Montana
*dies*
>>
I feel you
the mid west must be really comfy, I've always wanted to live in nebraska to have that vibe
let's flee from our hellholes together, Nikita, let's do BBQ with our nebraskan neighbours while our wives talk together, watching after the children
>>
>>66886574
ask a dixie everything
>>
File: 1374008556509.png (112KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
1374008556509.png
112KB, 300x436px
>>66886503
nebraska is terrible. nothing but hicks, fields, and corn.

i was a captain junior and senior year in high school, and the quarterback. i was still unpopular and was consistently picked on.

valley girls suck desu.
>>
>>66886610
and our wifes will jump on BBC cock dick
>>
>>66886627
>nebraska is terrible. nothing but hicks, fields, and corn.
hicks are nice people, they're often the most kind and nice
also, not our fault you were a beta
>>
>>66886726
>hicks are nice people
some hicks are nice, friendly people. but that is not the rule at all anon. the hicks i've been around over the years have, by and large, been fucking scary or stupid.

i don't know how much you know about specific states, but in west virginia - most are terrible. i've seen bad shit. fucking white trash.

i was beta in high school, yeah. but it was years ago now. nothing would have turned out differently if i was popular a decade ago
>>
>>66886627
how it feels
>>
>>66886808
>nothing would have turned out differently
I'm not so sure. Towards the end of my school days it was a lot more acceptable to be smart and good at your work. There was a lot less bullying and people seemed to be more accepting. I'm not sure if it's because we were getting physically older, or that the whole vibe in school was changing though
>>
>>66886880
i think it was an age thing. i noticed people being generally nicer the older i got as well.

but still, the popular people in high school aren't that much more successful than i am now, on average. maybe they just have fewer mental scars
>>
>>66886503
Nebraska is full of idiotic rednecks and pretty ,dumb girls, from that point of view you're already living pretty close to your dream.
>>
>>66886967
The popular people at my school are all doing shit now funnily enough. They're either "roadmen", or training to be decorators. Out of my circle of friends, i was the only one to go to uni.
>>
>>66887047
>dumb girls
What a turn off. Careers and PhD's are what gets OP's dick hard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.