[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at its eyes, brits You killed it, you killed whole its family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: FalklandIslandFox2.jpg (2MB, 1748x1797px) Image search: [Google]
FalklandIslandFox2.jpg
2MB, 1748x1797px
Look at its eyes, brits
You killed it, you killed whole its family
>>
Am I supposed to feel remorse? Well, I don't. I feel kind of proud.
>>
File: Vlk.jpg (80KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
Vlk.jpg
80KB, 600x458px
a proud Falkland Islands fox
>>
File: Turnspitdog-1862.jpg (43KB, 380x347px) Image search: [Google]
Turnspitdog-1862.jpg
43KB, 380x347px
>The Turnspit Dog was a short-legged, long-bodied dog bred to run on a wheel, called a turnspit or dog wheel, to turn meat. The type is now extinct. ..the invention of automaton roasting-jacks has destroyed the occupation of the Turnspit Dog, and by degrees ...annihilated its very existence.
Poor dogs, all that hard work for nothing. Brits are ungrateful cunts.
>>
>>66882786
>Turnspits were described as "long-bodied, crooked-legged and ugly, with a suspicious, unhappy look about them"
Turnspits had the same traits as modern brits. Maybe brits assimilated. Who knows.
>>
>>66882620
confirmed anglo germanics are the biggest psychopaths.
>>
>>66883241
Are Anglos even human?
>>
>>66882589
Cunts.
>>
>>66882589
f*ck anglos
>>
>>66885518
Of course not, good thing the pakis and arabs are taking care of that problem
>>
File: tassie-tiger.jpg (94KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
tassie-tiger.jpg
94KB, 1024x560px
:'''(((
>>
The fox's spirit promises that the anglo will go just as extinct as it did.
>>
>>66882589
animals that are a problem to people and livestock are culled, thats just what happens
>>
>>66882589
someday we'll do the same to angl*s
>>
>>66887335
>The thylacine was shy and secretive and always avoided contact with humans. Despite its common name, 'tiger' it had a quiet, nervous temperament compared to its little cousin, the Tasmanian devil.

No wonder it went extinct. It was a faggot.
>>
File: tassie-tiger-1.jpg (153KB, 634x870px) Image search: [Google]
tassie-tiger-1.jpg
153KB, 634x870px
>>66887537
Say that to my face m9
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.