[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1431639773132.png (64KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1431639773132.png
64KB, 171x278px
Tell short info about you and what is going on in your life right now.

1. Jewish male almost 23yo, got master degree in economics in MSU (top 1 university in russia)

2. Virgin, had sex with hooker 7 years ago, but didn't get proper boner, but she sucked my dick for 1 hour and I actually put my penis inside for may be 1 min. Don't know it I am oficially virgin, but I think I am. Had a girlfriend 17yo, when I was 18. We dated half of the year, but she refussed to have sex with me befor we get married. She had fucking autism and were crying, than she is not a whore and I need to marry her 1st. I have just dumped that bitch and I havent gf for 5 years after that moment.

3. I have never worked in my entire life. My dad shout at me every day about that, but I can't do the shit, no energy to work. No money too, my dad refuse to give me some. He offers me great business ideas to jew some russkies and get shekels, but I have no energy to start working without weekends for the 1st few month.

4. Started going out and finally found some guys to hung out with, even went to bar, even kissed and touch some drunk sluts, but never get laid, cuz I don't have place where I can do this and girls probably just drink with me, but I don't attract them. I think it is about my weight. I have lost 22 kg in 1 year and started look decent, but didnt try yet if I get get laid.

5. No idea what to do. No idea why did I get such an education and dont use it. No decent job without work experience exist in Moscow, so I need to start with shit salary beginer tier one, and I don't want to do this.

6. Always wated to leave Moscow and move to USA\Canada or Straya, but realised, that I will not be godchosen master Jew anymore and I will be there worthless illegal kike mexican-tier worker and I can do it better in Moscow. Also, I am 100% sure no white 7+\10 american girl will have sex with me. Only russian girls will if I stop being autistic
>>
>tfw have such a distinctive and unique life that if i described it, people could track me down fairly easily
>>
File: 1463901531023.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1463901531023.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>66881095
>pedojew

No thanks
>>
>be me
>the eldest son of an eldest son and eldest daughter
>white, upper-middle class
>autistic, diagnosed at 3 yo
>do some really cringeworthy shit up through Sophomore year of High School, but become cool right before Junior Year
>excel academically right through High School, always having a GPA at or above 3.5, above 4 when weighted
>go to college
>still popular but now stupid
>my GPA is barely 2.5
Am I turning into a normie?
>>
>>66881154
yes, I am. But this is my story
>>
File: 1440368439687.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1440368439687.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>>66881095
>>
>>66881095
>I am 100% sure no white 7+\10 american girl will have sex with me. Only russian girls will if I stop being autistic

100% correct.

Russian girls have sex even with short Bolivian men. White girls are ultra hard, especially the wealthy ones.
>>
File: 1475035414536.jpg (82KB, 1381x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1475035414536.jpg
82KB, 1381x1029px
18 yo >white male
Last year of high school.

Military brat. Grew up in Germany, France, Colorado, Texas, and Washington

Parents divorced after dad is medically retired.

Mom is hard working and dad is still feeling the affects of his injury. Dad remarried and had another kid.

I wanted to be a musician but I realized it was pointless. Then I wanted to be a historian but realized theres no jobs for that. Now I want to work in Economics and Political science but I'm scared I'll make the wrong choice.

After my dads retirement/ parents divorce I lost the military life I loved.

I had to settle down in a city with my mom. I had a hard time making friends.

I got the idea to join the wrestling team in 8th grade. Best decision. Middle school wrestling is a peice of vake but I was undefeated and it felt good when they announced my name over the announcements. I started making friends. I hung out with the popular kids. Got first kiss. Middle wchool was good.

Then came high school. 99% of my friends chamged and I lost them. Luckily I met a girl and quickly became her friend. She asked me out and I said yes. We dated for 3 years with 2 small breakups.

I started not caring in school, not trying my best at wrestling * I lost every match freshman year and won 1 sophmore year, skipping class.

Saw a therapist but it didn't really help.

Junior year. Actually got good at wrestling because I took my fitness serious. Lost 35 lbs if fat. Made varsity and got 6th place at counties. Started getting interested in politics/economics. Started reading more. I started to understand the shit in this world. I felt alone and helpless. I began isolating myself. I wouldn't want to hang with my gf or friends.
Gf broke up with me because I didn't want to do anything with her. It was like we weren't even dating. I don't blame her desu.

Continued--
>>
File: 1477191806254.jpg (845KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1477191806254.jpg
845KB, 2048x1365px
>>66881480
The breakup changed me though. It made me realize the meek shall inherit nothing and that life yeilds only to conquerors. I started reading more, I listened more, I started lifting and eating right.

Then I met my cousins. They were all so successful and smart. I wanted to be like them.

I started learning more into sociology and philosophy. I started appreciating things like the arts.

Senior year. I start getting involved more socially, hanging out with friends.

I've made new friends and I don't feel as alone. I started using social media under a differant more to talk to people and gain speaking skills. I make alot of friends from around the country. Some of the girls I talk to tbink I'm cute and like me. It gives me a huge confidence boost. I open up to my friends more. I smile more. I've become president of a club and member of 2 others.

Earlier this week I found out one of my friends likes me. I don't really know if I like her back because I still don't know much about her.

As I learn and open up more I start to lose comfort in existing. One day I'll be dead and conciousness will diie with it. All these memories of friends and family will disappear. I'm terrified of death to the point of nausea. I'm fearful of what happens when I die. I'm not really religious and I guess you could say I'm a neutral agnostic but I've kinda started praying to a creator deity before I go to sleep. It gives me a temporary peace of mind. I don't want to die. I want to live life forever with my friends and family.

My hobbies are reading, vidya, exercising, listening to educational podcasts, watching educational videos, memes, playing bass, learning, explaining things and just going for walks.

I left alot of stuff out due to personal/privacy reasons but I think this summarized my life pretty well.
>>
>>66881716
>under a differant more
>under a differant name
>>
>>66881215

Nobody gives a flying fuck about you and your stories, shitlord.
>>
>>66881716
>>66881480
I wanted to say, that I have read your posts. Good luck, dude.

t. op
>>
>>66881095
get out of moscow, it will drain your soul and blood. Murmansk is better for fucks sake.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.