/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bananaland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: satan.jpg (75KB, 1240x698px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
75KB, 1240x698px
What is /int/'s views on Brazil and its current political situation?
>>
>>66870293
Only if you answer me in here >>66870264
>>
monkeys in a bucket mentality

as soon as one monkey gets close to escaping the bucket, all the other ones chimp out and become corrupt enough that they all get voted out
>>
>>66870454
The situation is so bad that that situation you described is one of the best case scenarios I can picture.
>>
>>66870390
thanks
I'd respect the impeachment a lot more if only the congress wasn't that corrupt. Like, get rid of the rest of them and everything would we okay
>>
>>66870668
the thing is, the "crime" Dilma comitted in order to be impeached was, just after the impeachment, defined as no-longer-a-crime thing. There was no right for the impeachment to be brought fowards.

Also, that was the idea: "first we take Dilma out, and then we take the rest, too". The thing is, once Dilma was out the press SUDDENLY stopped talking about the evildoings in politics and people relaxed way too much.

And now worker rights are being taken away and that stuff.
>>
>>66871097
It's nice to see we aren't alone in our shit. It's like you were talking about Argentina

cheers
>>
>>66871097
You know that the corruption investigations didn't stop, right?
One of the main and most corrupt politicians got arrested just days ago.
>>
>>66871358
lula got nailed too i thought he was never gonna get caught
>>
>>66871358
They keep going but most of the hype (both from the media and society in general) are long gone.
>>
>>66871650
What alternate reality are you from?
Lava Jato is still constantly front page news and still jizz themselves over every jailing, even more so now that they are reaching the higher ranks of crooks.
>>
>>66871822
However, Cunha's imprisonment is only preventive. It's by no means a, say, solid thing. But damn, I long to see the whole of the pyramid crash.
>>
>>66871211
cheers, mate. Together we fall.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.