[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's happening with Trump/Hillary? Is he going to win now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (61KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 960x640px
So what's happening with Trump/Hillary? Is he going to win now?
>>
>>66869348
Did the math and its trending to be 60~62% for Hillary on Election Day.
>>
>>66869560
Who did the math?
>>
>>66870502
Me. Just do some basic slope calculations and look at the averages for drops in the previous spikes and drops that happened this year.
>>
>>66869348
maybe
>>
>>66869348
Either way it's a win, this has been the most memetic year ever and there's plenty of butthurt to be had no matter who wins. I'm so incredibly ready for the ninth.
>>
>>66869348
hilary will win. no one will let trump be president even if he wins the popular vote. the electoral vote is already like 270-130 hilary
>>
>>66873114
thats not how this works.
>>
>>66872842
I don't like Hillary but I'm 100% ready to browse /pol/ when she wins.
>>
File: wallace.jpg (39KB, 613x470px) Image search: [Google]
wallace.jpg
39KB, 613x470px
>>66875896
It's going to be beautiful.
>>
>>66875845
it is though. popular vote does not decide the president. voting for president is mostly pointless.
>>
No.

He's still behind in the polls, but ultimately it's going to be determined by voter turnout.

Just like Brexit.
>>
Hillary has no fan base

Trump will win just on turnout

Trump's strategy has been making it look like Hillary will win easily so all of the moderate Americans just stay home
>>
>>66875896
> hundreds of neckbeards from around the world posting the exact same shit
yeah, truly ebin
>>
If Trump wins I'll raise the largest American flag I can find on my house
>>
>>66870660
>asians
>>
>>66875896
i plan to shitpost as a proud jewish-american woman who's #withher
>>
>>66876211
are you a literal mouthbreathing retard?

it's literally babby-tier statistics
>>
>>66876174

>While not living in America.

Sorry, but will have to live with his shit. And his Congress will be populated with people who favor the status quo.

Good luck, you stupid naive fucker. You will learn soon enough who runs Washington DC. And executive orders can be challenged by Congress, resulting in Supreme Court challenges.

You will be impeached and thrown out if you insist on being Donald.
>>
>>66876101
Never happened in your voting history
>>
>>66876101
>voter turnout
thats not how our government works. hilary already won the electorate and i don't see that changing too much in a week
>>
>>66869348
Trump will win.
>>
>>66876544
>>66876622
Are your living on another planet?

It's always about turnout. State by state. Each side now is trying to discourage opposition voters from bothering.
>>
Trump will win. Hillary and the media's got nothing on him at this point, and everyone think she's batshit insane and too weak. Not to mention a traitor to our country.

Even blacks are turning to Trump in high numbers.

Short of a massive amount of voter fraud, Hillary is doomed.
>>
>>66876718
no its not. it factors in but its not the decider by any means. google electoral college. and the peruvian is telling the truth
>>
>>66876804
You flat-earth society guys are hilarious.
>>
>>66876807
>electoral college
I'd love to see some faithless elector break with their state's results and throw the race one way or the other just to see the fallout.
>>
>>66876899
hilary is at 270+ electoral votes trump is around 130
>>
>>66876622
wtf are you getting on with?
>>
I can hardly wait for the biggest butthurt of the last two years when Trump gets BTFO and /pol/fags cry their eyes out for at least the rest of 2016.
>>
why are those 2 candidates so shitty
>>
After FBI reopening her case, I think trump has a change of winning now.

Although of course all polls and pretty much every respectable academic gives clinton a 80% chance of winning. The Princeton election consortium gives Hillary a 97% change of a win to Hillary, for example.

http://election.princeton.edu
>>
>>66877305
fbi won't do shit until she's already president. they've already said as much
>>
trump has to win almost every battleground state to win it
that includes colorado which is currently 4 points up for hillary

its not impossible but the chances of him taking it is very low
>>
>>66876174
MAGA(Make Austria Great Again)
>>
>>66877379
MAGA(My Anus Goes "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa")
>>
>>66877419
You should get that checked out bud
>>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>66877357

>every

it starts with Florida, NC, and Ohio, which early results are showing a good lead for him

after that, he's going to need one of PA/MI/WI/CO to flip or NV/NH

that is not a tall task at all and given the unpredictability of this election and its lack of resemblance to the past two, the current polling models that oversample Democrat turnout (thus putting Clinton comfortably ahead in most of these states) could prove very wrong on at least one account, which is all that he would need

You can't really make "chances" out of this as it isn't a sports game, it's an incredibly difficult to assess prediction of the national mood
>>
File: kek.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
>>66877419
why did I laugh so hard at that
>>
>>66877152
Not like it's any better here
>>
>>66873114
Not how things work
>>
>>66870660
>slope projections for a probability poll
>what is extrapolation

gee, here we thought you tried to sound smart.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>66876622
>>
>>66878235
You aren't a democracy anyways
>>
>>66880268
to be fair, the electoral college puts the "american democracy" thing into some doubt
>>
>>66869348
It's definitely not going to be the Reagan-esque blowout that hillbots have been pushing. Trump has momentum and could pull it off.
>>
>>66869348
Depends. I think she might lose, and I'm speaking as one of her donor. Trump's campaign manager is a Leninist and really knows how to raise class consciousness. Polling in New Mexico shows that Trump may have won their black vote. If that holds nationally, Hillary's goose is cooked even th9ugh she's clinched the corporate suburban and university-educated vote. There are always more of the working class than holders of capital, amd numbers win in democracy.

It's an interesting election. Trump, the People's Champion, against the Clinton neoliberals. I think the American people are sick of centrism. Hillary's natural message of quaint suburbanism with 2.5 kids, a white picket fence, and a dog named Spot no longer resonates. While she's picked up affluent America, still stuck in a 1950s timewarp, much of the country is defined by lost jobs, heroin, and decaying industry. For them, America is no longer great.
>>
File: 22.png (93KB, 856x478px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
93KB, 856x478px
>>66876101
Polls don't mean shit.
>>
>>66876174

why do you have several size American flags in your house?
>>
>Hillary wins
>Trump calls foul
>Rigging was found
>It swings to Trump
>Hillary is arrested
>No charges
>Killed by domestic terrorists
I can dream.
>>
>>66882306
got ur IP, thanks
t. CIA, FBI
>>
>>66876243
I hope you get gassed, you dumb slut
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.