[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most evil country to ever exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 36

What's the most evil country to ever exist?
>>
Germany
Arab countries
Mongols
>>
>>66867792
ur mum
>>
>>66867906
>not britain
what's this??!!?

anglo in france detected.
>>
File: b655.jpg (72KB, 760x752px) Image search: [Google]
b655.jpg
72KB, 760x752px
>>66867792
>Britain couldn't handle Chad
>>
Saudi Arabia desu

At least the mongols weren't hypocrites, and they fought their own wars
>>
File: wat.jpg (29KB, 252x234px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
29KB, 252x234px
>>66867792
When did the Brits invade Mexico?
>>
>>66867792
Brits threatened us diplomatically numerous times but never invaded us.
>>
>>66870494
Probably when supporting one side of the mexican revolution or sometime before 13 colonies told them to fuck off
>>
>>66867792
Mexico invade by Bongs?
WTF, is this some alternate timeline like the Berenstein bears?
>>
File: 56211606.jpg (674KB, 1024x638px) Image search: [Google]
56211606.jpg
674KB, 1024x638px
>>66867906
Best ally detected
>>66868348
Worst ally detected
>>
When did we invade Argentina?
>>
learn something new every day
>>
>>66870960
LAS
>>
When did they invade finland?
>>
>>66870776
We invaded you in spirit and that's enough for it to count.
>>
>Invaded

More like Civilized. Britain did nothing wrong
>>
>>66870960
You tried and you failed.
This is why nowadays people of Argentina wished you succeeded.
>>
>>66871052
That may have been the time the Swedes arrested Sir John Moore. The funny thing is that most of these invasions ended in embarrassing failure.
>>
>>66867792
>Has not invaded
>Throwing cannon balls at a city for a while means you have invaded
I can only imagine how much of that map is actually white
>>
>>66870864
It's just some bullshit like "Britain at some point in history had a soldier in this part of the world for some reason". Typical US butthurt.
>>
File: TOP HONK.png (40KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
TOP HONK.png
40KB, 184x184px
Never invaded by britain and never conquered at all

Feels good man
>>
>>66871133
this im betting even britain supporting the oposite side in a war counts in this map
>>
I'd say mongols or belgians. Mongols for the body count and belgians for the per capita misery produced in Kongo
>>
absolute bollocks: the map
>>
File: 1359767559923.png (2KB, 119x146px) Image search: [Google]
1359767559923.png
2KB, 119x146px
>>66871172
>never conquered at all
>>
Stop posting this shitty meme map please
>>
>>66871264
Thats because you were Britain
>>
File: virtuous memer.png (186KB, 827x712px) Image search: [Google]
virtuous memer.png
186KB, 827x712px
>>66867792
>see all those countries they invaded, they deserve mass immigration which is the exact same thing
>>
>>66870494
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_intervention_in_Mexico
>>
>>66871068

<3

you were always the best dominion
>>
>>66871172
>never conquered at all
LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>66870864
It's take from a list of countries where Britain has been involved in military action, it includes being allies with enemies and troops landing in one country to travel to the next.
>>
>>66867792
Britain never invaded Finland. They were in war with Finland briefly, but that was only in the books and no fire was exchanged.
>>
>>66867792
Anatolia
Ottoman Empire
Turkey
>>
>>66867906
>Arab countries

What did we do, though? I'd love to hear what a French has to say, considering your country's colonial history.
>>
>>66871172
Britain was retarded and didn't have the balls nor the skill to conquer anything other than mudhut savages.

They got BTFO by Germany, of whom they got like a 100 year headstart + dozens of colonies.
AND IT STILL TOOK A FORMER COLONY, THE U.S, TO SAVE THEM FROM GETTING HANS'D
>>
>>66876687
mass immigration leading to economic downturn, rapid increase in violent crime, and increase in terrorist attacks
>>
>>66876743
Hard to blame Arab countries for that.
I blame Europe for installing shitty dictators on our soil. They deserve this as punishment for their greed.

I hope Europe gets 100 times as many Somali, Nigerian, Paki, Bengali, and Arab immigrants.
>>
File: 1477795349536.png (1MB, 1618x1050px)
1477795349536.png
1MB, 1618x1050px
>>66871172
RETARD ALERT WITH NO PERCEPTION OF HISTORY!

LISTEN HEAR YOU FAGGOT I MAY BE A BURGER BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL CHRISTIAN 1 WAS, OR THE KALMAR UNION OR THE GREAT NORTHERN WAR.

>also you're danish land but whatevs
>>
Iran

fuck those guys for having so much of America's oil
>>
>>66876830
>it's a Finns fault that some other people fucked around among niggers
>it's anybodys fault that people from africa and middle east are literal barbarians
>>
>>66876731
India was not mudhut savages muslim scum.
>>
>>66876879
You're all snowniggers to me. Get some of dat somali vitamin D know what im sayin' ;))))
>>66876883
t. a mudhut savage
>>
>>66876879
You did fuck a lot of shit up for them when you sacked Baghdad.
>>
>>66876830
you don't seem to realize that people will not stand for that. if immigration really does increase to that level, they'll be sorry they ever set foot into the continent that naziism was born in. I can;t really sympathize with a region that was technologically advanced for so long, spent its time bullying europe, and then dropped its spaghetti so hard it was literally colonized. The region that at one time was controlled by an empire larger and more technologically advanced than rome, literally turned into africa. They deserved it, and now for their incompetency they deserve what they're getting now. if anything I will ISIS would have killed more sand monkeys, but it looks like the west just has to moral crusade in again to help save the day, like we have been doing for over 50 years now
>>
>>66876927
Your reply showed just the level of intellect I expected from an ape such as yourself
>>
>>66876929
kek
The caliph of Baghdad was an idiot. He deserved to get killed tbqh. If only the libraries and scholars had been spared, though...
>>
>>66876927
Full anglo here cunt, the only savage here is the one openly calling for the sociatal destruction of their host countries. I bet you fully embrace the victim card as well when it suits you. CAn you now see why Muslims are universally hated, from Christantity to Buddhism to Sikhism?
>>
>>66876956
>being this buttblasted and arrogant at the same time
Calm your tits, sideways sweden with a cold.

>>66876950
>The region that at one time was controlled by an empire larger and more technologically advanced than rome, literally turned into africa

Relax. It's not that bad.
We just have shitty governments and can't into democracy.
>>
>>66870960

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate

Napoleonic Wars.
>>
>>66877043
So America is Europe, now?

>CAn you now see why Muslims are universally hated, from Christantity to Buddhism to Sikhism?

>"i hate this group of people therefore other people must share my views"

Go take a walk, kangaroo-nigger.
>>
>>66877043
>Full anglo here
top kek, Jute.
>>
File: kek.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
>>66877123
>>66877043
jesus it's like watching a guy reject his own kids on maury
>>
>>66877087
The United States is a country built on European immigration yes. IF Europe was to be destroyed internally, the ramifications would reach the US, and indeed your precious UAE.

And other people DO share my views, it's an objecitve fact that Islam is the most despised religion globally. And you are the perfect example of why that is the case.
>>
>>66877054
>Relax. It's not that bad.
>We just have shitty governments and can't into democracy.
have you been following the news the last four years? Iran is about the only country I trust not to totally fall apart and beg for help. Syria is a hellhole, Iraq is only now getting their shit together with training and guidance from US special forces and officers, the Kurds are the only middle eastern people I respect, they're still fighting for their freedom hundreds of years on. There's a couple of nations so insignificant around Israel that I won't even bother naming them. Saudi Arabia is doing well, though. Can't into democracy is kind of an understatement for them. Egypt recovered, right? Libya, not so much.
>>
>>66877142
Only Scots are anglo. The English and their litter are jutes.
>>
>>66867792
when did portugal got invaded by the uk?
>>
>>66877146
Nah, I love the United States of 'Merica and I would fight for this country at a moment's glance should the time come.

Europe is a different story. I dislike Europe and I hope that France, Belgium, England, Spain, Portugal, and the Netherlands get BTFO.

>And other people DO share my views, it's an objecitve fact that Islam is the most despised religion globally.

Uhuh.... Sure...
>>
File: Allah willed it.gif (121KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Allah willed it.gif
121KB, 500x375px
>>66877280
Shoo shoo mudslime.
>>
>>66867792
BRAVO belarus
>>
>>66877251
It counts the times we sent soldiers to help you.
>>
>>66877231
Jordan is doing okay though.
>>
>>66877231
>Iran is about the only country I trust not to totally fall apart and beg for help.

Literally stopped reading there.
>>
>>66877395
unless they can defeat the jews then they're not okay in my book
>>
>>66877280
>I dislike Europe and I hope that France, Belgium, England, Spain, Portugal, and the Netherlands get BTFO.
How unfortunate for you then that there is no possible scenario in the future of the United States fighting Europe, in particular the UK. I I were you, I would be more concerned bouht the UAE and the entire Gulf region getting a nuke from Iran or Russia.

>Uhuh.... Sure...
Kek, whether it's the Rohingya people in Myanmar, Arab/African immigration in Europe, the Muslim insurgency in south Philippines or the fact that 49% of Australians believe in a total ban on Islamic immigration, it is quite clear which religion is the most hated globally.
>>
>>66877422
not a fan of the shia huh
>>
>>66867792
Mongols
Aztecs (massive human sacrifice on holidays)
Gap
everyone else.
>>
>>66877492
gap?
>>
>>66867792
toss up between china, russia and places where muslims are the predominant element
>>
>>66877429
A nuke on the UAE would be a nuke on American military bases, dingus.

I'd like to see them try.

Muslims in Europe are liberating European pussy. We're doing them a favor.

Same thing in Myanmar. Burmese women aren't satisfied with their little-dicked compadres. That's why a Rohingya man was attacked for allegedly "raping" a woman in a Burmese marketplace.
(Really? They had to lie and say it was rape without any evidence?)

Aussie women are next.
>>
>>66870233
>>
>>66877451
I'm not a fan of Iran in general.
>>
>>66877555
kek checked
how far does your hate extend?
>>
subhumans can get trips now wtf
>>
>>66877580
why not? did they hurt you?
>>
>>66877617
Trips are a mark of truth, my subhuman Hollander boypussy.
Care to be liberated?
>>66877645
The Middle East belongs to Arabs. Them existing hurts.
>>66877596
Perhaps I should have worded my phrasing better.
I don't """"hate"""" Europe. I simply don't like it. And that applies to the former colonial powers and the slav(e)s.

I love Germany, though. Germans kept the colonial countries in check.
>>
>>66877555
See? It takes only a few posts for you to expose the savage that you are.If you have ever scratched your head and questioned why it is Muslims are so loathed, go back to this thread.

The Middle East is of increasingly smaller importance to the US, as the Asia-Pacific is the new global flashpoint of the 21st century. Even King Nigger recognised this, but has been bogged down in events in the Middle East. The US is now self dependent on its own oil production. It is likely Iran and Russia will look to take advantage of this US pivot and will increase their grip on the Middle East. That's bad news for Saudi Arabia and its Gulf allies, of which UAE is included. I would be EXTREMELY concerned about the future of the UAE if I were you. In fact maybe you are, like most parasite diaspora, I am talking to you who have moved to European majority nation.
>>
>>66877731
You are emplyoing massive cognitive dissonance by disliking Europe for imperalism (something that Arabs also engaged in) yet liking the US, who many have argued have engaged in neo-imperialism post WWII.
>>
>>66877731
>The Middle East belongs to Arabs. Them existing hurts.

but what about the vast persian empires that waxed and waned before the arabs came? That's the equivalent of Europeans saying that north africa belongs to them because long ago it was conquered by euros

>I love Germany, though. Germans kept the colonial countries in check.

elaborate. The French and British didn't? What did the slavs do? You know the USA is a neocolonial power now, right? You know the US engaged in colonialism too, right?
>>
>>66877731
catch cancer and die
>>
>>66877780
Nah, as long as Israel is here, we don't have much to worry about.
When Clinton gets elected next week, we'll have our final chess piece set in position. Don't worry about us.

>like most parasite diaspora, I am talking to you who have moved to European majority nation.

The United States of America is a heterogeneous society consisting of whites, blacks. and other populations.

The whites that did come here to settle permanently were, contrary to your own point, the very same whites who disliked Europe with as much of a burning passion as I.

Australia isn't much different, except instead of voluntary migrants, it's mainly convicts who formed the bulk of the early white population of Australia.
>>
>>66867792

We successfully repealed the two British invasions of the 1800 unless you are counting the Falklands as Argentine clay
>>
>>66877846
>something that Arabs also engaged in
We never imperialized nor have we enslaved.

And America's imperialism was a necessary evil to protect the world against the scourge known as communism.
We had cucks back in the day who questioned whether or not the containment policies of the U.S were a good thing. Turns out, they ended up saving millions of lives from the shackles of communism and prevented that wicked political and economic ideology from expanding indefinitely.

Now, we are faced with another scourge known as the Russian-Chinese-Iran Alliance.
And yet again, history repeats itself with cucks who are unwilling to fight back.
>>66877880
I don't know how long you can resist liberation.
>>
>>66877946
>When Clinton gets elected next week
I wouldn't be so confident if I were you, given the events of the last week or so. polls have shown nearly an 8 point swing in a week.

>
The United States of America is a heterogeneous society consisting of whites, blacks. and other populations.
Ah yes the melting pot meme. The United States has been over 85% white since its inception to around the 1960's, when Latino and Asian immigration have picked up. It is the white people that have made the United States the world power that it is today, and most if not all inventions and other contributions to society (through the arts, entertainment etc.) were due to the white immigration. The disturbingly high immigration rate is a negative for the future of the US, which is bet shown by them even considering to accept someone like yourself.

>the very same whites who disliked Europe with as much of a burning passion as I.
Incorrect, they were people mostly looking for prosperity and a chance at a new life in the new world, first of which were the pilgrims. Then there was a refugee influx from the German states due to the Revolutions of 1848. Then there was Italian and Irish immigration which was done seeking for a better future.

>Australia isn't much different, except instead of voluntary migrants, it's mainly convicts who formed the bulk of the early white population of Australia.
You expose your lack of knowledge again. While convicts do form a part of the population, Australians are mostly descended from free Englishmen looking for greater opportunited (search 10 pound poms). Fortunately Australia has not yet fallen into the the melting pot meme and remains over 88% white.
>>
>>66878173
do you exist to counter arab memers?
>>
>>66878078
>>66877856
I want you to answer these question because I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>66877856
>but what about the vast persian empires that waxed and waned before the arabs came?

The Middle East has always been ours. It's just been a matter of time.
We had some fairly ancient empires, too, you know.
Some that we know were 100% Arab (such as the ones that built Petra) and others that we're not sure of.
>elaborate. The French and British didn't? What did the slavs do? You know the USA is a neocolonial power now, right? You know the US engaged in colonialism too, right?

The French and British saw themselves as Gods among men for conquering a few mudhut tribes in Africa and Asia.

Then, their easternly neighbor awakened and industrialized. She was able to industrialize so rapidly, as a matter of fact, that in the span of 3 decades her armies out-equipped those of France and Great Britain.
Even after suffering the loss and a devastating treaty, Germany made a return. This time, she industrialized at even even quicker pace and came back twice as powerful. Now, she had fully conquered France and was on her way to Great Britain.

Things would have been over for these colonial powers had the United States and the Soviet Union not stepped in, and even during losses, German armies still managed to out perform their pathetic counterparts.

You can't help but admire the innovation and perseverance of these people. Give them 30 years and the freedom to build and they will construct the most fearsome armies the world has ever seen in the timespan of less than 40 years.
>>
>>66878078
>nor have we enslaved.
This...is a joke....right?

http://arabslavetrade.com/

I suggest you have a good read and eat some humble pie. If you have bought into the idea that Arabs were some innocent victims of Eurpean Imperialism, then I shudder at the thought of what that ignorance has done to the millions of other Arabs like yourself.

This is the first thing that I agree on however, the United States and the Soviet Union were involved in the Middle East in an ideological and political battle. Of course that was not the only concern, as for a long period of time the Middle East had a near monopoly on oil exports. However the US 21st century interventions intto the middle East and the Muslim world were hardly due to communism, and it is these interventions in particular that have polarised US opinion in the Middle East. So that argument falls down quite rapidly.
>>
>>66878383
I'm not curious anymore. There are so many holes in everything you said that engaging them i a waste of time for me. Goodbye, decrepit isopod.
>>
>>66878173
>I wouldn't be so confident if I were you, given the events of the last week or so. polls have shown nearly an 8 point swing in a week.

Trump could pull down God himself from the heavens and have him endorse him, and she'd still win.

>Ah yes the melting pot meme. The United States has been over 85% white since its inception to around the 1960's, when Latino and Asian immigration have picked up. It is the white people that have made the United States the world power that it is today, and most if not all inventions and other contributions to society (through the arts, entertainment etc.) were due to the white immigration. The disturbingly high immigration rate is a negative for the future of the US, which is bet shown by them even considering to accept someone like yourself.

Blacks in the U.S formed major percentage of the population, especially in the south where at times there were even more slaves than free men. I would exactly trust the census as an accurate measurement.

On top of that, the notion that American achievement, specifically in the arts, is white-focused is false. Blacks created some of the best American music.

>Incorrect, they were people mostly looking for prosperity and a chance at a new life in the new world, first of which were the pilgrims. Then there was a refugee influx from the German states due to the Revolutions of 1848. Then there was Italian and Irish immigration which was done seeking for a better future.

If they came here looking for a better life then they obviously had issues back at home that caused them to leave. This is evidenced by the fact that barely 150 years after the James Cook colony, people were already pointing their guns at the British unlike you Aussie cucks who cunnilingus'd the queen til the Abos came home.

And congrats on being 88% white. You're still among the most irrelevant countries on planet Earth. I guess that's just a token of your Abo ancestors.
>>
>>66878417
>""slaves""

More like lowly-paid servants. You're gonna tell me the pyramids were built with slaves too, right?
>>66878478
>using decrepit isopod as an insult against me

Gas yourself you autistic fuck
>>
File: Muslim ''''culture''''.png (272KB, 497x649px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim ''''culture''''.png
272KB, 497x649px
>>66878417
>trying to reason with an Arab

Why?
>>
>>66878667
t. Reza Ali Shahanshahahanaha

Smelled your Iranid stench from NYC, you pseudo-Arab.
>>
>>66870960
1806 and 1807, tried to conquer Buenos Aires twice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate

it happened right after you conquered South Africa from the Dutch.
>>
File: HowOldWasAisha.jpg (107KB, 514x720px) Image search: [Google]
HowOldWasAisha.jpg
107KB, 514x720px
>>66878703
Wrong

Want another guess Achmed?
>>
>>66878580
>Trump could pull down God himself from the heavens and have him endorse him, and she'd still win.
Capping

>>66878580

On top of that, the notion that American achievement, specifically in the arts, is white-focused is false. Blacks created some of the best American music.
Indeed there have been fine black Jazz musicians. Hip hop music is a whole negative influence on the US, in particular the black community.

>If they came here looking for a better life then they obviously had issues back at home that caused them to leave.
They were either fleeing war or seeking better opportunited elsewhere. Why do you conflate this with an apparent 'hatred' of Europe? Your argument doesn't stand up, if I decide to move somewhere seeking better opportunites, does that mean I hate Australia? Do you hate the UAE? Evidently not!

>This is evidenced by the fact that barely 150 years after the James Cook colony, people were already pointing their guns at the British unlike you Aussie cucks who cunnilingus'd the queen til the Abos came home.
Don't talk about the US like it is your people, the coutry where in 1776 was nearly entirely white, and before the the War of Indepdence began were still givnig toasts to the king.

>You're still among the most irrelevant countries on planet Earth.
Ah yes, the country which is 12th in the world by GDP, which is situatewd in the next major geo-political frontier for the 21st century and by nearly all metrics is one of the top 5 countries in the world is "irrelevant". Sure you arn't confusing it with the UAE?

>>66878666
>More like lowly-paid servants.
KEK, now THIS is some delusion which I have not witnessed in a long long time.

>>66878703
Clearly his filename disparages Islam doesn't it you dumb goat fucker, so he is unlikely to be a Shia Muslim.
>>
>>66878825
No thanks, Ali-Reza.
Your stench was enough.
>>
>>66878877
>They were either fleeing war or seeking better opportunited elsewhere. Why do you conflate this with an apparent 'hatred' of Europe? Your argument doesn't stand up, if I decide to move somewhere seeking better opportunites, does that mean I hate Australia? Do you hate the UAE? Evidently not!

Clearly there had to be some kind of beef. I came here on a relatively cheap flight. Back in the days of early Puritans and Pilgrims, you had to risk everything to sail across the ocean. I've read the accounts of William Bradford and other notable Puritans and you should see how they described their voyages.

>Don't talk about the US like it is your people, the coutry where in 1776 was nearly entirely white, and before the the War of Indepdence began were still givnig toasts to the king.

No, fuck off. This is my country. I am an American whether you like it or not.

You're literally the same nigger who claims that immigrants aren't "assimilating" well enough and then starts complaining when immigrants do assimilate. I couldn't care less what an Aussie thinks, though. I'm just trying to show you how retarded you sound.

>Ah yes, the country which is 12th in the world by GDP, which is situatewd in the next major geo-political frontier for the 21st century and by nearly all metrics is one of the top 5 countries in the world is "irrelevant". Sure you arn't confusing it with the UAE?

This is delusion at its finest.

Assuming China will become the next world power in the 21st century (which I doubt it will), you will get devoured.
Keep in mind that we are the country that is protecting you from the eternal chinks. Just as we've been doing with Japan and the Philippines until recently.

>Clearly his filename disparages Islam doesn't it you dumb goat fucker, so he is unlikely to be a Shia Muslim.

Not all Iranians are Muslim. Especially not the Canadian diaspora.
I'm loosely Muslim, so I didn't even bother looking at the photo nor the file name.
>>
>>66867906
>Mongols
Literally this. No one else has come even close to fucking up the world as much as they did.
>>
File: Muslims and children.png (303KB, 929x879px) Image search: [Google]
Muslims and children.png
303KB, 929x879px
>>66878884
Why do Muslims love children so much? Trying to emulate Muhammad?
>>
Mongols, Germans and Assyrians.
>>
>>66879264
We try to emulate white people. They're the best when it comes to bestiality, necrophilia, and pedophilia.

White people are the only ones who have literal databases of child porn.

You go to the NSFW boards here and it's overflowing with white degenerates who do nothing but jack off to ponies and sheep. No wonder whites make up 99% of the furry population.
>>
>>66878580

>Blacks created some of the best American music.

Can't argue with that, but I would like to say, they did so in proportion to their population, not more than it.

means they're not all bad, but we already knew that.
>>
File: Muslims.webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
Muslims.webm
3MB, 568x320px
>>66879352
You guys don't need cp or furry because you just walk down the street and rape whatever goat or child gets in your way.
>>
>>66867792
UK

Unlike america, russia, germany, china, japan, they get away with most of their crimes e.g. every colonial shit and genocide, palestine, opium war, great famine, stealing a bunch of assets and historical legacies from all over the world, etc.

They are wily, and just lucky, because, for instance, chinks never criticize them, unlike they do japan for their propaganda, poos never criticize them because most likely their worship of white, its not a matter of aid fund or the commonwealth shit at all.
Africans in former colonial countries never accuse them unlike chinks or koreans are eager to do it, because they simply dont have the need to use it as their political ideology and propaganda for now. And people only blame israel, never do uk, etc.

And, hilariously, they shamelessly accuse japan, the us, etc for those "war crimes" without mentioning themselves. The brits are truly blind irresponsible double-standard pricks. They intentionally ignore literally all of that even most of their lefties. They never take action to do soul-searching about it by themselves.

Nowadays BBC finally gets to talk a little shit about some of them. But then most of them get butthurt and go full denial treating it like SJWs. Though same goes for other western Yuros which were colonial powers and get away with all of their immoral crap.
>>
>>66879352
>White people are the only ones who have literal databases of child porn.
In Muslim countries they don't need child porn because they have the real thing :^)
>>
>>66879395
>they did so in proportion to their population, not more than it.

I respectfully disagree. I think relative to their population, blacks by far had the largest impact on music and dance. No question about it.

You have hip-hop, jazz, rhythm and blues, rock n' roll, pop, rap and many other styles of music that were either created or greatly influenced by the black community.
>>
File: Teddy Roosevelt.jpg (107KB, 850x474px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy Roosevelt.jpg
107KB, 850x474px
>>66879087
>Clearly there had to be some kind of beef.
But this is incorrect, else how do you explain the Italian immigration of the 1800s? I have never seen anyone claim that the European United States immigration was purely from refugees, it's a claim that's unsubstantiated and without facts.

>This is my country. I am an American whether you like it or not.
And yet you stil feel the need to put the name "Emirati" as your name. You still feel the need to in every thread defend Muslim and Islam immigration, You openly call for the destruction of Europe, which formed the basis of the United States. I shudder at the thought of an America colonised by Arabs. You are not, and will never be an American. See pic related.

>Assuming China will become the next world power in the 21st century (which I doubt it will), you will get devoured.
Keep in mind that we are the country that is protecting you from the eternal chinks. Just as we've been doing with Japan and the Philippines until recently.
>We are the country that is protecting you
The UAE isn't doing anything though? The United States however forms a crucial part of our alliance structure, of which we have paid by being the only country that has gone to war with them ever since World War 2. I love how you adopted the word "delusion" when I laid to you a series of irrefutable facts. That is the wrong yuse of the word.

>Not all Iranians are Muslim.
And thank god for that, lest they be as awful as Arabs. Howver given the latest census has Iranians has 99.4% Muslim, one can make an educated guess that an Iranian diaspora is highly likely to be a Muslim.

I'm done talking to you mate I have to go to work, but your open hatred for whites, Europe and European culture demonstrates how you will never ever be considered an American.
>>
File: kek car.png (82KB, 198x179px) Image search: [Google]
kek car.png
82KB, 198x179px
>>66879434
That's why 99% of registered sex offenders for minors are white dudes, right?

Even female pedophiles are almost entirely white.
>>66879406
>he says this as he takes a horse cock in his ass and dies from the wounds.

True story. Some white guy got drunk and decided to fuck a horse and he died from internal bleeding.
Why do white people like to fuck animals and children so much?

Not only do you have entire communities of animal fuckers known as furries and databases of child pornography and molesters, but you also have white people plopping dead on the streets from bestiality. When will this end?

No wonder we cuck you so badly. While we take your women your men are too busy taking stallion cock in the ass KEK
>>
File: ww2 casualties.jpg (83KB, 850x656px)
ww2 casualties.jpg
83KB, 850x656px
Germany

>inb4 naing unt731 hurr durr
The Chinese are good at reproducing,unlike Polish.
>>
>>66879441
For some you are right, for others very wrong.

A lot of those genres for example, used specifically european music, they just added their own lyrics to it. Blues for example.

I don't really listen or follow to hip-hop/rap whatever but i'd argue we have Eminem to blame for the spread of that cancer.
They might have invented it, but he made it popular.

Rock is way too broad of a term to say anyone invented it, especially considering major differences between it.
Especially in Europe / USA version of it.

And pop really wasn't the blacks.

You have a very USA-centric view of the world.
>>
>>66879585
Of course we're at the top.

First WW = 25% of the population, 57% of male population

Second WW another 11%

Sometimes I wonder how is there any of us left.
>>
>>66879555
First of all. White people are a majority in this country.

Secondly we know it is culturally accepted in Muslim countries to fuck children and goats
>>
>>66879555
>That's why 99% of registered sex offenders for minors are white dudes, right?
Good luck finding a statistic to back up that claim

>True story. Some white guy got drunk and decided to fuck a horse and he died from internal bleeding. Why do white people like to fuck animals and children so much?
Believe it or not you can't use one video to represent an entire race. Also, given the tendency of Arabs to fuck goats and rape children, you can't take the moral high ground here.

>No wonder we cuck you so badly. While we take your women your men are too busy taking stallion cock in the ass KEK
"We" colonised your shitty countries and after leaving we continued to invade, depose your leaders, fund terrorists and generally further destroy you. You, on the other hand, managed fuck a few of our whores. Who is really getting cucked here?
>>
>>66879454
>But this is incorrect, else how do you explain the Italian immigration of the 1800s? I have never seen anyone claim that the European United States immigration was purely from refugees, it's a claim that's unsubstantiated and without facts.

That was like 3rd wave immigration. Completely different and does not take away from my earlier point which was that there must have been dire conflict between the Pilgrims/Puritans and their European counterparts.

These are people who were willing to go on incredibly treacherous voyages across a vast ocean and settle on completely unfamiliar land just to get the fuck away from Europe.

By all means, they hated Europe more than I do.
>And yet you stil feel the need to put the name "Emirati" as your name.
I just came back from a /MENA/ thread and I was too lazy to change it. Calm your tits, you're reading into it too far.
>The United States however forms a crucial part of our alliance structure
Ok, thanks for conceding to my point.
>And thank god for that, lest they be as awful as Arabs. Howver given the latest census has Iranians has 99.4% Muslim, one can make an educated guess that an Iranian diaspora is highly likely to be a Muslim.

Nigger, not all Arabs are Muslim either. How retarded can you be?
10% of Egypt is Christian, along with Lebanon which is 40-50% Christian.

>I'm done talking to you mate I have to go to work, but your open hatred for whites, Europe and European culture demonstrates how you will never ever be considered an American.

>when an aussie thinks himself the arbiter of anything.

Mate, gas yourself.
>>
File: swedish-british war.png (15KB, 313x217px) Image search: [Google]
swedish-british war.png
15KB, 313x217px
>>66871172
we "fought" a war though
>>
>>66879643
>I don't really listen or follow to hip-hop/rap whatever but i'd argue we have Eminem to blame for the spread of that cancer.
>They might have invented it, but he made it popular.

Are you crazy? There's no way you're serious.

You're not American so I'll give you a pass on that, but that is by far the stupidest thing I've heard.

>
Rock is way too broad of a term to say anyone invented it, especially considering major differences between it.

It is basically agreed upon that blacks created the foundation for modern rock music, which also inspired Elvis

>And pop really wasn't the blacks.

Mate, the King of Pop is a literal black dude from Illinois.

I think you're trying a bit too hard to under-credit black people.
>>
File: HowOldWasAisha.png (471KB, 514x720px) Image search: [Google]
HowOldWasAisha.png
471KB, 514x720px
>>66879555
>Ahmed getting salty

Why did your supreme prophet rape a child then? Clearly allah love pedophilia. :^)

Remember to bow before his rock like a good slave.
>>
>>66867792
Evil is subjective.
We did fuck Ireland, India and China but not in the same way Mongols fucked Eurasia or any number of African countries have and continue to do on their own continent.
If Europeans had have been less advanced than Africa they'd have been leagues more 'evil'.
>>
Man, we fucked Paraguay up. Though that was mostly cause Britain told us to.
>>
>>66879748
Not really, you're just way too US-centric about what you say.

Not everything originated in the USA.

>>66879725
That's nothing.

Montenegro had a 100-year old war with Japan

they only signed a treaty in 2006.

https://www.tofugu.com/japan/montenegro-japan-war/

0 casualties.

The legend says that the children of the soldiers they sent are still marching to Japan.

But since they're very lazy, it will take them at least 100 more years to arrive.

2106, japan invaded and taken over by montenegro, screencap this.
>>
File: crying with money.gif (913KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
crying with money.gif
913KB, 500x341px
>>66879695
>Good luck finding a statistic to back up that claim

Go ahead and do the research yourself. If it's not 99% it's 95% or 90%.

>Believe it or not you can't use one video to represent an entire race. Also, given the tendency of Arabs to fuck goats and rape children, you can't take the moral high ground here.

So furries and pedophilia among whites is a one-time case? kek

And there is no "tendency of Arabs to fuck goats and rape children"
That kind of degeneracy happens in the foothills of isolated villages once in a century. On the other hand, white people have no problem fucking their sisters and dogs in open sight regularly.
>We

You didn't do shit. You're descended from the trashbin of Europe.
>depose your leaders, fund terrorists and generally further destroy you.
Everyone is funding terrorists nowadays. Proxy wars are nothing new.

Oh yes, I am so destroyed. Pic related. That's me right now.
>>
>>66879763
I understand this is a touchy subject for you, considering your dad passed away taking a horse cock up the ass. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>66879851
That statistic where 70% of Americans have less than $400 dollars in their bank account, month to month?
I imagine someone made that up. Shillary supporters presumably.
>>
File: Cranes.jpg (246KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
Cranes.jpg
246KB, 500x666px
>>66879894
>All it took was one post to get Ahmed this ass-blasted

Love how insecure mudslimes are
>We have the perfect religion
>Arab masterrace

>"pedophilia"

>FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU

Laughable really, I didn't even have to post the inbreeding rates amongst Arab nations.

Stay angry Yusuf. :^)
>>
>>66879827
Why didn't you quit listening when we passed the empire to the yanks?
>>
>>66879851
>Go ahead and do the research yourself. If it's not 99% it's 95% or 90%.
No. You made the claim, you have to prove it :^)

>So furries and pedophilia among whites is a one-time case? kek
No, but one video doesn't prove shit. Also again, you are calling whites animal fuckers and pedophiles, but Arabs are leagues worse.

>Everyone is funding terrorists nowadays. Proxy wars are nothing new.
We don't have fucking ISIS controlling large proportions of our countries, though. Also, I see you don't have a response to how we are invading your countries and destroying them.

>You didn't do shit. You're descended from the trashbin of Europe.
I do recall putting "We" in quotation marks for this exact reason. Also, I guess you don't remember writing this, then?
>No wonder we cuck you so badly. While we take your women your men are too busy taking stallion cock in the ass KEK
Note the use of "we" several times.
>>
I can't be fucked reading all this, but it seems like a good thread. Is there some Arab cumstain in here acting like they have a proud history or some shit? Please tl;dr me
>>
File: Arab Pepe.png (229KB, 529x533px) Image search: [Google]
Arab Pepe.png
229KB, 529x533px
>>66879981
We are Semitic.
Semites are the master race --- the conquerors of this Earth.
>>
>>66880023
At the moment he's trying to claim that whites are the animal fuckers and pedophiles.

Hilarious, isn't it?
>>
>>66880058
I assume that was a joke?
>>
>>66880065
its true
>>
File: Semites.jpg (63KB, 601x336px) Image search: [Google]
Semites.jpg
63KB, 601x336px
>>66880058
Truly the master-race.

At least you seem like you can take some bantz.
>>
File: 1270233109226.jpg (21KB, 367x451px)
1270233109226.jpg
21KB, 367x451px
>>66880065
kek how is that even possible

>>66880105
Don't you have Swedish women to fuck, Ahmed? Go away.

>>66880058
>pic related
>>
>>66880105
It's coming from a fucking Arab though m8
>>
>>66879998
>No. You made the claim, you have to prove it :^)
Look in the mirror KEK
>No, but one video doesn't prove shit. Also again, you are calling whites animal fuckers and pedophiles, but Arabs are leagues worse.

Nigger, the FBI has said that there are untold amounts of child pr0n circulating.

All of that by white people. Not surprised, again, that whites are the biggest child molesters, either.

If you were, say, Chinese, I'd have a much more difficult time responding to you. You're white, though. This is literally the easiest thing in the world for me. Your people love the taste of prepubescent children.
>We don't have fucking ISIS controlling large proportions of our countries, though.
Why the fuck would ISIS come to Australia? LOL
>Also, I see you don't have a response to how we are invading your countries and destroying them.

>"WE"
Said the trashbin of Europe.
>>
>>66880146
>Look in the mirror KEK
>Your people love the taste of prepubescent children.
>Why the fuck would ISIS come to Australia? LOL
>Said the trashbin of Europe.

Ah yes, very quality arguments.

Also I'm still waiting on those statistics :^)
>>
>>66880138
Whites fuck more animals per capita.
You are literally THE ONLY race of people that has entire boards and chats dedicated to fucking animals. The ONLY ones.
You've managed to turn bestiality into a full-fledged communal lifestyle.
>>66880117
I mean, whites spend their Sundays worshipping a Semite.
You've been fighting wars over that shit since the schism of the Roman Empire.

Semites >>>>>> wh*tes
>>
>>66880203
>arabs worship a pedophile 5 times a day
can't make this up lmao
>>
>>66880203
This has to be the first time a muslim is using Jews as a metric of superiority.
>>
>>66880203
>Whites fuck more animals per capita. You are literally THE ONLY race of people that has entire boards and chats dedicated to fucking animals. The ONLY ones. You've managed to turn bestiality into a full-fledged communal lifestyle.

Give us one (O N E) piece of evidence to back up these claims.
>>
>>66880262
Arabs have been Jews longer than we have been Muslims.
Either way, your people are worshipping and fighting wars over a Semite.
>>66880270
https://www.google.com/search?q=mlp+nsfw&oq=mlp+nsfw&aqs=chrome..69i57.1920j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>66880203
>implying it isn't literally a rite of passage for arabs and other shitskins to fuck goats when going through puberty
>implying iraqis haven't been caught on camera fucking farm animals repeatedly by foreign forces
>implying afghans didn't fuck a dog on my base when i was there

The reason bestiality doesn't have large online communities for you people is because it's so mainstream that it isn't remarkable.
>>
>>66880323
>>implying it isn't literally a rite of passage for arabs and other shitskins to fuck goats when going through puberty

It is? I never knew that. Tell me more.
>>implying iraqis haven't been caught on camera fucking farm animals repeatedly by foreign forces

LMAO at least we'll do it in secrecy.

You whiteys purposely record yourselves fucking your dogs and sell that shit to more of your twisted friends. Disgusting.
>>implying afghans didn't fuck a dog on my base when i was there
>implying afghanis are arab

>The reason bestiality doesn't have large online communities for you people is because it's so mainstream that it isn't remarkable.

I almost spat out my cereal you fucking bastard. That is the funniest response I've heard in a while.

You can't win, broski.
White people even know it among themselves that they love to fuck animals. That's why they call Scots-Irish and New Zealanders sheep-shaggers.
>>
>>66880439
>That's why they call Scots-Irish and New Zealanders sheep-shaggers.
We also call Arabs and Muslims goatfuckers you fucking moron. And unlike with the Welsh and New-Zealanders, we aren't joking.
>>
>>66880515
>And unlike with the Welsh and New-Zealanders, we aren't joking.
Yeah, sure.

You have yet to refute the fact that whites congregate en masse in entire websites dedicated to animal sex. Not just with goats, but with every kind of animal.
>>
>>66880572
You have yet to refute the fact that Arabs and Muslims rape children, fuck goats on the regular and worship a person who married a 9 year old girl.

You also have yet to provide statistics to back up your claim that whites are 99% of child sex offenders.
>>
>>66880630
White people on the regular fuck loads of other animals and molest children and they're the only ones who have communities dedicated to such actions. They are the masters at animal and child fucking.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/70-of-convicted-child-molesters-are-white-75-of-victims-are-girls/26215183/

Congrats, it's 70% of child molesters in the U.S who are white
>>
>>66880805
>Whites (including Hispanics who identify as white) constitute the majority, with a total of about 246,660,710, or 77.35% of the population as of 2014.
>>
File: yellow face2.png (98KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
yellow face2.png
98KB, 200x203px
>>66880881
>(including Hispanics who identify as white)
>>
File: 1467787850426.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1467787850426.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>66880940
>>
USA, China and Russia today. None of them realize it though. Guess power corrupts
>>
>>66867792

#1. USA
#2. UK
#3. Israel
>>
File: 2372.jpg (31KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
31KB, 598x448px
>>66880940
>>66882214
>>
>>66867906
>>66879178
But they fucked the muslims up in the siege of baghdad, which ultimately saved urop while the crusaders were busy harrassing their own.
>>
>>66867792
what is the best state and why is it montana
>>
>>66882214
t. RT
>>
>>66877540
>massive human sacrifice on holidays
What in massive human sacrifice you don't understand brits and nazis are babies compared to them.
>>
>>66867792

1. Israel (Terrorist State)
2. USA and China (Imperialism)
3. Muslims Countries (Extremist only)
>>
>>66867792
Technically the UK, since we committed a shitload of shit and got away with it
>>
>>66882432
Aztecs were perhaps the worst fucking savages, but at least they killed themselves sometimes too ...
>>
>>66876629
anatolia isn't a country dipshit, its a vehicle that no-one has an ethnic claim to since the hittites.
>>
File: 800px-FalklandIslandFox2.jpg (166KB, 800x822px) Image search: [Google]
800px-FalklandIslandFox2.jpg
166KB, 800x822px
>>66867792
>brits
never forgive
never forget
>>
>>66882458
>technically the UK

Why did you deepthroat the propaganda?
>>
>>66882458
No, karma is slowly and painfully killing the Great Britain.
>>
>>66882473
they were so savage that even the savages said they were too savage
>>
File: 2savage4me.png (742KB, 499x693px) Image search: [Google]
2savage4me.png
742KB, 499x693px
>>66882523
S A V A G E S
A
V
A
G
E
S
>>
>>66882480
>large land mammal somehow ended up on a far away island thousands of years ago
>gets wiped out by brits
That's sad. Brits are barbaric.
>>
>>66867792
Can anyone tell me when brits invaded tunisia?
>>
>>66882710
WW2
>>
>>66882604
BARELY EVEN HUMAN
>>
>>66876505
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolannin_sota
>>
>>66882730
That map count that as an invasion?
How fucking delusional was the person who made this?
>>
>>66883877
Very, it counts British troops helping Portugal as an invasion.
>>
>>66882710
Crimean War, perhaps?
>>
>>66883906
>
fuck I thought you said russia
>>
>>66867792
1. England
2. Saudi Arabia
3. Turkey
4. Germany
5. Russia
>>
how is britain not the most evil country of all times
>abandon their allies on the continent
>sink the french fleet and kill frenchmen because hurrdurr theyll help germany

really?
worse than romanians
>>
>>66878173
>It is the white people that have made the United States the world power that it is today

What a meme. The US is only successful because every other superpower in the world was totalled, They're not successful because they're white,

> Then there was Italian and Irish immigration which was done seeking for a better future.
And yet we shame others for doing the same.

Kys.
>>
>>66867792
Thanks for the to-do list mate
>>
File: Anglo.Saxon.migration.5th.cen.jpg (875KB, 1800x1703px) Image search: [Google]
Anglo.Saxon.migration.5th.cen.jpg
875KB, 1800x1703px
>>66867792
Now how many has actually invaded Britain?

>Celts
>Romans
>Germanics
>Danes/Norwegians (hell we made you)
>Welsh
>Scots
>Irish

>>66871172
We took your capital you faggot. Hell, we killed off your royalty and nobility. Meanwhile, Sweden has never successfully taken Copenhagen.

>>66876871
This so much
>>
>>66871068
This
>>
File: 1474762788850.gif (368KB, 250x250px)
1474762788850.gif
368KB, 250x250px
>>66867792
>Sweden
>>
File: denmark.png (196KB, 384x847px) Image search: [Google]
denmark.png
196KB, 384x847px
>>66876871
>>66885745

Sweden was never a part of Denmark, it was a sovereign nation and had Kings long before the Danes were elected to be kings.

It was ruled by the same King, and a part of a union.

The reason why the Danish king also became king of Sweden was because we were an elective monarchy, and we picked him.

The Danes later entered Stockholm and slaughtered a bunch of nobles who were supportive of the Stewart of Sweden, who for the longest time had ignored the wishes of the king.

The atrocities committed in Stockholm sparked the rise of Gustav Vasa, and the removal of the Danish king from the Swedish throne.

If we look at how the maps actually changed, Sweden took Skåne, Halland, Blekinge, Gotland, Jämtland, Bohuslän from Denmark. These lands were actually annexed by Sweden, and in the case of Skåne, Halland and Blekinge were core lands of Denmark.

And even after allying itself with Russia and Poland, the Danes were unable to take it back.
>>
>>66884500
>The US is only successful because every other superpower in the world was totalled, They're not successful because they're white

No, they're successful mainly because of geopolitics. The US, in short, has the most fortunate territory on Earth. It has the most arable land and navigable rivers of any country, strong amounts of resources and lacks strong, threatening neighbors. It has access to both the first and second largest oceans (Pacific and Atlantic) with warm water ports and that fact that the Americas isn't too far away form Europe meant the area was to be discovered and colonized early.
>>
Um, when was Hungary invaded by the Eternal Anglo?
>>
File: Brit2.png (29KB, 599x578px)
Brit2.png
29KB, 599x578px
>all this butthurt

wew lad
>>
>>66882401
fucking up baghdad only made things worse as they wiped out the more secular and advanced muslims and religious influence and power shifted to the arab camelfuckers
>>
>>66890641
This post is so historically inaccurate it hurts. Almost the opposite of what you say is true.
>>
America
>>
File: 1473335707935.gif (389KB, 1367x853px) Image search: [Google]
1473335707935.gif
389KB, 1367x853px
>>66886469
"Du gamla du fria"
>>
>>66885745
>Danes/Norwegians (hell we made you)

You occupied us when we were at our weakest and mistreated us, we have more in common with the swedish than the danes (apart from language maybe but I'm not even sure that's true). Besides, you know you are shitty rulers when we even had it better in the union with sweden.
Honestly though, the Kalmar Union should never have broken up. A united scandinavia would have had some serious political power in the current age Europe.
>>
>>66867792
When did Brittain invade Norway? While under the german occupation? Norway never switched sides and we even had our king and shadow government located in england under the occupation.
>>
>>66891221
totes we're best bros. I mean it's not too late lets form a new alliance and nuke the lefties <3
>>
File: coachbutt.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
coachbutt.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>66867792

>Britain
>invade Canada

More like it fucking made Canada. Everywhere anglos inhabit, flourishes. Australia is proof of anglo superiority. A fucking desert island filled with cannibals turned into a first world country in a century.
>>
>>66882458
fuck off rasheed
>>
>>66867792
that map is fake as fuck
>>
Germany. It's their eternal prerogative to destroy Europe and the world.
>>
>>66867792
USA and USSR

For teaming up to destroy the British Empire (and the others like French, Dutch, Portuguese, etc.)
>>
File: IMG_0332.png (21KB, 443x332px)
IMG_0332.png
21KB, 443x332px
>>66867792
what the fuck.
When did the Brits invade Japan?
>>
>>66892605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYGUvJc2JTA
Meiji era. Based Takasugi showed them Nihon damashii.
>>
>>66867792
Sealand. I can already see the little lizard jews planning for world domination in Sealand.
>>
>>66870202
kek
>>
>>66867792
Objectively Mongolia by every stretch
>>
>>66877231
>Iran is about the only country I trust not to totally fall apart and beg for help
until you invade them
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.