[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanish People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Camino de Santiago.gif (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Camino de Santiago.gif
11KB, 200x200px
I've walked the Camino primitivo de Santiago in August so I got to experience the actual Spain, both rural and urban (sort of) and the people that live there. What I've seen surprised me since I never expected the Spanish to be that different from us regular, civilised north European folks. I've also a few friends here in Belgium that are Spanish and my experience of them was confirmed when I traveled there. I wanted to share it with you guys

Good points
really friendly
warm, very welcoming (except Galicians)
awesome at cooking
easy girls
interested in everything
engaged in politics
confident
proud

Bad points
always late
selfish, self centered
too proud
too confident
disorganized
assume you're an idiot if you don't speak Spanish
don't speak anything else than Spanish
delusional about their country and themeselves
loud

The fact that they assume you're an idiot if you don't speak Spanish is particularly striking. I am myself a lawyer and I got treated by teenagers as if I was retarded, that was funny but annoying sometimes, especially when I was being left out because they could not bother speaking a language we both understood, or at least try. I got that with several Spaniards from different parts of Spain at different times.

Also, local Spanish farmers, dear God

Overall an awesome experience, 9/10 would do again (camino del norte maybe)
>>
>>66861194
>has to go to spain to realize spanish are dipshits about their own language
well no shit pierre spanish are fucking morons when it comes to language
>>
>>66861194
>walked the Camino primitivo de Santiago
>easy girls
I will never understand this hypocrisy in catholics
>>
>>66861662
you're polish
>>
>>66863012
yes
>>
>>66863743
i'm pretty sure the majority in poland is catholic too
>>
>>66864671
yes and?
>>
>>66861662
Spanish people are barely religious
>>
>>66864722
well i guess you're not used to your own people then
>>
>>66864771
I'm talking about OP

>>66864874
Poles are huge hypocrites too, I can never get used to that indeed
>>
>>66865732
Christians don't care about sex, Jesus himself married a prostitute (Maria Magdalena) and had a son (the first Pope).
>>
>>66865858
*protestants
old people in catholic countries care a great deal about sex and celibacy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.