[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are germans so self hating ? I went to Germany for 1 week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: allemagne.jpg (32KB, 460x280px) Image search: [Google]
allemagne.jpg
32KB, 460x280px
Why are germans so self hating ? I went to Germany for 1 week holydays, I asked for some good german restaurants to test their food and the girl looked me strangly. She said "why do you want to eat there, try an italian"
Every time when I wanted to test german things, the girl looked down.
>>
>>66853164
Well, did you try German cuisine? That's not really something you want to feast on. It's not disgusting à la Britbong, but it's bland as fuck (honey or gingerbread candies and pastries are OK, though).

You should have asked for German alcohol instead. Beers, liquors, Franconia wines...
>>
German food is disgusting though. It's not really self-hating.
>>
what germans eat except poato
>>
They actually don't eat
They gain nutrients from working
>>
>>66853164
They appropriated foreign culture into their country. Thats why you find so much Italian, Turkish, Indian cuisine in the big cities. They probably eat more genuine German food at home.
>>
Wanting german cuisine is one step from wanting german litterature (mein kampf) I think
>>
>>66853938
From my own experience, "genuine German food" mainly consists in eating kebab and pre-cooked industrial stuff at noon, then chips and snacks in front of the TV in the evening
>>
>>66853482
I thought it was good, some americans on 4chan told me that german food was god tier several months ago in a food thread.
>>
File: german_food.jpg (222KB, 768x658px) Image search: [Google]
german_food.jpg
222KB, 768x658px
>>66853778
>>
File: extreme concern.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
extreme concern.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>>66854088
>a french person taking food advice from americans
I thought i'd seen it all, but /int/ surprises me yet again.
>>
>>66854188
I inquired before leaving and some german dishes especially from southern part look good like this. I was there.
>>
>>66853164
I'm not really surprised. Traditional German cuisine is mostly pretty heavy with lots of pork and potatoes. Especially young people avoid it because it's not particularly healthy. If you want to try it you have to look for more traditional households or restaurants on the countryside.
>>
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40193

>“Our multicultural society is a colossal failure.” That came out of the mouth of Angela Merkel in 2004. And now she is hailing the next tidal wave of Muslim no-hopers as the best thing since sliced bread…….. It’s difficult NOT to picture Merkel in the padded-cell section of a funny farm under heavy sedation and in an industrial-strength straitjacket. Time was when it took a goodly number of nukes to wipe out Europe. All you need now is one Blöde Kuh with a Wiedergutmachung complex.
>>
>>66854521
lel, she was vegetarian. I understand better now
>>
Here when we think of German food we think of bratwurst and leberwurst.
>>
>>66854665
lel
I'm from a small village and we've got one local restaurant here.
I can guarantee they don't have a single vegetarian dish on the menu.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.