[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your country's public holidays.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: arnMegel.jpg (127KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
arnMegel.jpg
127KB, 640x640px
Tell me about your country's public holidays.
>>
>>66851658
We have 6 religious ones,3 pagan ones and the other ones are about our country/language!
>>
Wait 28 days paid holiday is a lot in the eyes of continentals?
>>
>>66851724
But the pagan ones are also religious.
>>
>>66851658
>Iberian work ethic
>>
>>66851759
Oh sorry,meant to write abrahamic instead of religious
>>
>>66851727
We get 26+11=37
>>
Who /365/ here?
>>
File: UGj6acK.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
UGj6acK.png
7KB, 420x420px
Easter mayhaps?
>>
There was a huge uproar when they took out 2 days off from the list of official holidays (January 3rd & May 2nd). But I guess we were leading most of Europe in holidays before that, so it's coo.
>>
>>66851768
We have like 3 or 4 independence/nationalist holidays to celebrate.

Same for all the catholic ones. All the other countries have to have less because not everyone is the same religion.

>>66851727
We have 22 payed holiday/vacation days. These are the random celebrations date.
>>
Our biggest holiday unironically celebrates the Kings birthday.
>>
>>66851727
Here you get 4 weeks in paid free days. Plus a months wage as a summer bonus.
>>
Russia, indepence day, New Year (1 january), victory day (9 may), 8 mart,The Day of Russi (12 June)
>>
File: dua lipa.jpg (236KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
dua lipa.jpg
236KB, 1200x1800px
I want a qt Albanian gf
>>
>>66852440
I like her over Rita Ora and Bebe Rexha
>>
today is all saints' day the third highest holiday for catholics here (after easter and christmas)
>>
We have the most public holidays in Europe:
>1 January - Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic
>6 January - Epiphany (The Three Magi)
>Good Friday
>Easter Monday
>1 May - International Workers' Day
>8 May - Day of victory over fascism
>5 July - St. Cyril and Methodius Day
>29 August - Slovak National Uprising anniversary
>1 September - Day of the Constitution of the Slovak Republic
>15 September - Day of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows, patron saint of Slovakia
>1 November - All Saints' Day
>17 November - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day
>24 December - Christmas Eve
>25 December - Christmas Day
>26 December - St. Stephen's Day

Previous government wanted to scrap one of them as a concession to employers, but in the end they gave up.
>>
>>66852663
Rita Ora looks like a light-skinned nigress.
>>
>>66851727
We also have 4 weeks, but these are extra free days on anniversaries of stuff like the end of WW2, the labor day and similar important dates
>>
>>66852799
Yeah she has done a lot of solare to look appealing to black teens
>>
>>66852686
St. Cyril and Methodius were 9th century missionaries from Byzantium who brought Glagolitic script to Great Moravia.

Slovak National Uprising was an uprising against fascist regime of Slovakia. Germans crushed it after two months and guerillas retreated to mountains.

17 November is an anniversary of the 1939 student demonstrations against Nazi occupation and in 1989 against communist regime that started Velvet Revolution. I think it's the International Students' Day.
>>
>tfw just had a holiday in my canton today

Dirty protestants had to work today, feels good man
>>
its not true , now is 10
>>
I can even one word - "perestroika"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.