[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>”Hello mister do you have any spare change?” What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: rromanian kid.jpg (85KB, 316x380px) Image search: [Google]
rromanian kid.jpg
85KB, 316x380px
>”Hello mister do you have any spare change?”
What do?
>>
File: 1471881733158.png (103KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1471881733158.png
103KB, 785x757px
I have a spare fist with your name on it kid!
>>
>>66848071
>>
>2016
>having physical money
>>
File: rromanian kid.jpg (93KB, 316x295px) Image search: [Google]
rromanian kid.jpg
93KB, 316x295px
>>66848139
What do you mean?
>>
>>66848390
It means i don't pay attention to impoverished cunts .

The "poor class" already fucked up this country by supporting the red filth for more than 40 years, i have no respect for it.
>>
File: 1476678015570.jpg (8KB, 249x227px) Image search: [Google]
1476678015570.jpg
8KB, 249x227px
Any commie runts in this ITT? I'm going to FREE you're ass
>>
>>66848071

Completely honest answer:

As an American living in India, I used to have a fair amount of sympathy for crippled beggars and panhandling children. They didn't choose their lots. Many are forced into careers and intentionally kept homeless or poorly clothed by their parents or handlers.

Begging in India is essentially an organized enterprise. Alcoholics sent their sons and daughters out to gather money for booze; in other cases, struggling families will reluctantly put their kids to work or on the streets, as the efforts of one or both parents aren't enough to make ends meet. More often than not, abandoned or orphaned children are abused by criminal gangs which take the majority of their earnings at each day's end.

There's no use giving money to child beggars in India. Nine times out of ten, I stare right through them and don't acknowledge their existence. If you give them the time of day, they'll cling onto your pant legs and won't let go unless you give them a firm kick (which I don't think ordinary people are willing to do).

Sometimes - sometimes - I'll get them food or surprise a child selling balloons or trinkets with an ice cream cone. It won't do them much good, but at least they're having a sweet or filling their bellies.

That seems to be the accepted practice here: you don't give money to beggars, but you can give them food.

The problem is that some have taken advantage of that, especially in regards to foreign and domestic tourists. They'll intentionally ask for food and then guide their victim to a shop they have a hook-up with. Shopkeeper will charge an inflated price and then give the difference or a mall commission to the kid who brought them a customer.
>>
>>66848919
Why are you in India?

t. Poo in Shartistan
>>
>>66848996

yolo :pppp

Traveled to several dozen countries. Seventh time in India.

Wrapping up my degree in the United States after going back in January. Had a break-up midway several months back and then started having issues at work. I'm friends with my bosses, but our industry is in a serious decline. Since my pay was primary commission-based and had slipped from $1500 per week to $250, I objected to working full-time. Told them they couldn't expect my full efforts if I was making less than a burger flipper at McDonald's with no end in sight.

Had a fight over my wages and the fact that I kept texting at work. I was very frank in telling one of my bosses to fuck off and pay me a fixed salary.

He fired me and rehired me the same day. In the five hour interim that I was home, I'd use an $1100 flight voucher to get a ticket to India.

Pretty broke here but it's better than staring at a computer screen all day (given, I'm doing that now, but I have freelance work to do until Wednesday).
>>
>>66848263
says the japanese. Japan is THE cash country , you pay a lot of stuff with physical money. I do like that btw ^^
>>
Never been en solicited by a child, but regularly get accosted by adult homeless.

When they ask me first time it's a firm 'sorry mate' (not an apology, it's a conversational no in english) and if they persist things can get nasty.

Sometimes ill give them a can of £1 strong Polish lager. I couldn't live under a bridge sober, so I understand why they drink
>>
>>66849908
>things can get nasty
you mean they have a big issue with you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.