[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If trump wins, are girls going to keep on being liberal sluts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (227KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 1500x2000px
If trump wins, are girls going to keep on being liberal sluts? I think trump is pretty ok honestly, but I've been banging "liberated" feminist women for the past couple years. Because of how liberal and SJW our culture has gotten girls really give 0 fucks throwing their pussiss around...and if trump wins I'm scared my fun is going to end if the culture becomes more conservative.
>>
>>66847264
Why do young Americans so liberal?
>>
>>66847335
Why are Japanese men hikkomori?
>>
He's more moderate than conservative and really doesn't give a fuck about social issues as much as he does about immigration, corruption and trade.

When he wins that kind of shit will be struck a good blow but he's not some social engineer.

That kind of shit is eating away at itself as whores grow up and find out no man wants their roast beef.
>>
>>66847335

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>66847371
Nope.
We are extreme conservative.
Samurai hates savage Gaijin.
>>
>>66847493
>They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

As a self-aware degenerate it's in my best interest to keep these people healthy and believing in their ideologies so I can continue to fuck them.
>>
>>66847446
>He's more moderate than conservative and really doesn't give a fuck about social issues as much as he does about immigration, corruption and trade

This is true and it's also the reason for having Mike Pence around; he's there to pick up the flyover muh Jeezus demographic which Trump was thought to be a little weak with.
>>
>>66847524
>We are extreme conservative.
>shoves worms and eels into our women's vaginas on game shows

Whatever you say goku
>>
They'll probably double down on it to make some sort of point.
>>
>>66847493
>Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites

I always feel it. I think weebs are one of the part of self-hating trashes so they always say "I want to go to Japan." or "How can I get jap qt gf?"
But they don't really like Japan. They just want to evade society.
>>
>>66847732
We have flexible thinking except politics unlike Yanks.
>>
what the fuck do you think
>>
>>66847621
He's not going to win, this whole stunt about new emails no one has even read isn't really going to change shit. What I do hope comes to happen is Trump gets prosecuted for working with the Russians to manipulate the election.
>>
>>66848068
That's why I asked. go away Slavshit
>>
File: 1474819380901.jpg (903KB, 2560x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1474819380901.jpg
903KB, 2560x1712px
>>66848176
make me
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 460x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 460x257px
>>66848269
>this is supposed to be white
>>
>>66848176
>Hungarian
>Slav
>>
>>66847493
>multiculturalists
Singapore is a multicultural society though, or are you that German dude again
>>
File: lehappymerchant.jpg (29KB, 451x541px) Image search: [Google]
lehappymerchant.jpg
29KB, 451x541px
I hope Trump wins. It'll hurt the American agriculture and by that strengthen europas.
Seriously though, I don't give a fuck who wins. My country is going to be USA's puppet anyway.
>>
>>66847446
>He's more moderate than conservative

haha

cucks literally believe this
>>
>>66847264
If trump wins America will become a Russian puppet cuz trump is Putins cocksucker and faggot without balls. Hillary is a real leader
>>
>>66847264
Trump isn't conservative. He's just using conservative party to get into power.

Trump is something much worse than that.
>>
File: sate.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sate.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
When was you when the Netherlands was the last bastion of bestern civilisation?
>>
Trump is the biggest promoter and enabler of whore culture. What kind of example is he setting honestly? The man has been morally bankrupt for a long time. Some things will change, but your society will remain broken.
>>
File: z1359205066643.png (68KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
z1359205066643.png
68KB, 294x400px
>>66851634
Being morally bankrupt is the exact opposite of being bankrupt.
>>
>>66847908
>asshole ill-informed jap seriously replying to pasta
>>
>>66850996
Tumpe

Hvordan er HTX?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.