[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going on in Morocco? Some people are talking about a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What is going on in Morocco? Some people are talking about a new "arab spring". Is that serious?
>>
Not another one pls
>>
>>66846603
some fisher who was trying to smuggle illegaly fished sturgeons and died in a nasty way after some policemen confiscated his stuff

shit got filmed and posted on facebook or some shit

now people are angry

from what I understood
>>
Bye bye europe
>>
File: Berber_flag.svg.png (5KB, 220x147px) Image search: [Google]
Berber_flag.svg.png
5KB, 220x147px
BERBER PEOPLES REPUBLIC WHEN
>>
>new arab spring
As if, the elites wised up after the first one. They'll firebomb the protests this time.
>>
Hopefully, the Arab world experiences an eternity of Arab Springs for the rest of time and never escapes the cycle
>>
>>66846625
well I mean, the main reason why so few illegal immigrants reach Spain is because Spain and Morocco work together to stop it, Morocco stops them way before they can even leave. By now Morocco is probably the only decent country in Northern Africa, it would be a shame if something were to happen.
>>
>>66847023
This was the same Italy did with Gheddafi before stupid France attacked ad bombed Libya
>>
>>66847788
And look what happened. You guys now have civic patrols in your Capital. Spain can be lots of things but it's one of the most secure places on Earth right now, and we have too many immis already.
>>
>>66848347
Don't care about civic patrol; they are only affected by protagonism. They are very few people but, as usual, TV makes the thing bigger. The real problem is that in 2014 and 2015 more than 350K immigrants arrived here and Europe cares only about the Syria crysis.
This yer another 150K immigrants have arrived and in the nex two year they easily reach 1 million. However we continue, as Europe, doing nothing.
>>
>>66848779
Yeah, that shit has to stop.
>>
>>66848779
Simple solution. Vote to leave EU. Vote on anti-EU parties.

I will also fight hard for Nexit.
>>
>>66849121
i think leaving EU is not the solution, because shitty ships will continue to sail and you cannot bomb them. After all even nigga are people.
The only solution is to occupy their territory and restored a real government with our military aid
>>
>>66846603
Retard threw himself in a garbage truck and died crushed in it because the police stopped him from selling illegal fish, so other arabs got mad because they always feel entitled to ignore the laws when it suits them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.