[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Croatians are best Slavs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Croatia-Cover-1.jpg (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Croatia-Cover-1.jpg
1MB, 1440x810px
>over 800 years of living together
>they are peaceful, friendly
>100 years after separating they're still our best neighbors

We love you guys.
>>
>>66842676
right back at you
>>
>>66842676
Looks really comfy, would want to live there.

5/5 bretty good
>>
cutest thread
>>
looks an upgraded version of greece or Italy
>>
> not Slovenes
>>
>>66842743
this guy knows what's up
>>
Rightful italian clay, we'll take it back soon as long with Slovenia.
>>
>>66842743
It's because Italians and Greeks don't mind living in filth, letting their historical buildings be graffitied or la Cosa Nostra run amok. Rome in particular looks like a warzone.

Croatians take care of their cities, because they recognize the value they hold.

>>66843076
Vaffanculo puttana.
>>
>>66843076
Yeah, and we'll take back all of Greater Hungary...
>>
>>66843125
zitto sporco salame

>>66843136
>be Austro-Hungarian empire
>defeated by the shittiest country during WW1
This really makes you think
>>
>>66843180
Your military history is the biggest joke in Europe. You couldn't even conquer a bunch of savages in Africa.
>>
>>66843180
>be Shitaly
>start a war on Greece
>retreat
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>66843267
>>66843331
Armando Diaz best human being
>>
>Best Slavs
They entire land is Mediterranean clay
Just like the rest of the Balkans
It was built by Italians/Greeks since several millennials, some areas are Central European (Austrian) clay
>>
>>66843456
thank you germany-senpai :3

>>66843537
shut your mouth slav shit
>>
Only the coastal areas.
>>
>>66842676
They have to thank Venetians and then italians for everything that is built there and the culture that was brought, otherwise they'd be just a slav shithole.
>>
you eastern monkeys have really low standarts and know nothing about western europe
>>
>>66843537
It's the true, though
The whole Balkanic area was developed either due to Mediterraneans or Central European Germanics
From Ancient Greeks, to Romans/Byzantines and later on Venetians, especially your coastlines were influenced a lot by them, why we improved the mainland areas

>>66843568
No problem senpai
>>
>>66843660
*truth, while
Sorry I'm lacking some sleep kek
>>
>>66843660
>>66843568
oh my is this 1941. all over again
now now if we're going in history yes we were influenced by those people makes no difference tho
also vienna is probably not turkish because of us ....oh wait fuck
>>
I have an instinctive dislike of Croats. I have never met a Croat whom I liked, and they have never liked me. In fact, this goes for all self-centered, loudmouth Mediterraneans in general - Spaniards, Italians, Turks. Croats are just like those nations.
>>
I really, really like Croatia. Been there numerous times, and its always been great. One complaint I have as a tourist, is that since I've visited it first time in '98, it's gotten very popular as a holiday destination, so prices went up and there are significantly more foreigners during summer.
>>
>>66843793
it happens when you're the only country on the mediterran without bombs going off
people don't like bombs i have noticed...nor trucks
looking at you france
>>
>>66843782
>stated historical facts
>Le ebin muslim maymay Western europe xDDd
Come on, lad
But hey, you know what, live in peace and everything else is OK
>>
I love Croatia.
Chill people, great food, great booze, great landscape.
>>
File: welcome to italy.jpg (129KB, 1240x520px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to italy.jpg
129KB, 1240x520px
>>66843568
>>66843618
>>66843660
This is how all Italian cities look like right now, except a few villages

Is this what you are so proud of?
>>
>>66843841
you're not even denying it
even so i still like germans but yeah you fucked up
>>
>>66843888
>you're not even denying it
I can't lad, it's the bitter-sweet truth
>>
>>66843878
Graffiti is comfy desu
>>
>>66844081
melbourne
>>
>>66843878
nice cherry picking Laszo
>>
>>66844081
It's the sign of disorder, lawlessness and crime. It is no coincidence that in clean, tidy cities crime is all but unheard of.

Graffiti should be punished as harshly as possible. What somebody does with their own house is one thing, but they are destroying others' homes and public property.
>>
>>66844314
i agree dbi
>>
File: ponte sisto rome.jpg (271KB, 1780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ponte sisto rome.jpg
271KB, 1780x1000px
>>66844262
The entirety of Rome looks like that.

Graffiti covering every surface
Trash, junk everywhere
Something truly unspeakable oozing down the sides of walls
I haven't been to Rome myself, but travelers unanimously describe a distinct smell of urine penetrating the city

It's a damn shame. Rome was said to be beautiful once.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.