[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pope in Sweden heaps praise on Luther Please kick this spic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 9163172431477547328.jpg (53KB, 770x512px) Image search: [Google]
9163172431477547328.jpg
53KB, 770x512px
>Pope in Sweden heaps praise on Luther

Please kick this spic cunt from Vatican and bring back German Pope.
>>
This

fuck off subhuman latrino spic back to south amerika

even fugly nazis polay it cooler
>>
File: 1473745651210.jpg (53KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1473745651210.jpg
53KB, 501x585px
>>66841148
>>
>>66841148
>Luther called out the widespread corruption and decadence in the church
>Somehow he did a bad thing
>>
File: 1454735695721.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454735695721.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>>66841251
this 2bh
>>
>>66841148
>>66841178
>subhuman pollacks being hostile to order and progress

Nothing new.
>>
>>66841251
>>66841285
that was good butthen created a new religion totally different from catholicism or orthodoxy
>>
no problem uhuhuhu
>>
>>66841319
First, he tried to change the Roman chirch from the inside. This however, didn't work out, because most of the clergy benefited enormously on the way things were.

>then created a new religion totally different from catholicism or orthodoxy
Depends on how you see it.
Anglicanism, the English variation of protestantism, is more or less catholisism without a pope.
Luther-evangelicism, the most widespread branch of protestantism in Scandinavia, is less ceremonial, and places a lot of emphasis on the individuals direct relationship with god. Curches are merely places of gathering. Priests are scholared people, with the mission to provide guidance to anyone who seeks it. But none of them are really necessary for worshipping Christ. It is after all the individual that must willingly let Chist into his/her heart.

So I see that there are some differences. However, the core messege of Christianity remains the same.
>>
>>66841148
>Please kick Latin American pope out and bring back European popes despite the fact that it is a land of pussyfooting seculars and lapsed Catholics.
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (43KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
43KB, 640x496px
>>66841608
>Anglicanism, the English variation of protestantism, is more or less catholisism without a pope.
>>
I'm glade that issue is settled only after what 700 years to do it.
Holy moley talk about slow forgiveness

Its good to see Catholics practice their faith than just giving money to church coffers.

Forgiveness is the strongest of the Christian faith.

Now all they have to do now is forgive my faith's founder

Saint John the baptist
900 years ago to this very date

T.baptist christian
>>
>>66841668
Alright, that was poorly formulated by me. I'll rephrase that to "The most Catholic branch of protestantism".
>>
>>66841669

senores
el bAUTISTA
>>
literally glanced at the TV for a second yesterday and it was some catholic talking about tolerance and world peace
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.