[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people worship Germany?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: Deutschland.jpg (100KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
Deutschland.jpg
100KB, 850x637px
>the main reason why white guilt exists
>tried to destroy Europe twice
>trying again
>kind of wierd people
huh, I don't understand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>66813539
>Cyprus
>>
>Cyprus
>>
File: ANGERRR.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERRR.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>66813977
Don't remind me :'(((
>>
>>66813539
Simple : the ant and the grasshopper. (the ancient tale of a hardworker and a musician)

It rustles my jimmies when most white americans claim they're from german heritage (if they have german, swede, italian, french, russian, they'll sum it up to "german")

Few people know that Germany has a huge debt (comparable to France's because we're the 2 biggest contributors to Greece's or Portugal's bailouts)

few people know that Germany and France are good friends because their social model is quite similar. (high minimum wage, universal social security, same retirement system...)

I could go on, maybe I will.
>>
File: marion-marechal-le-pen.jpg.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
marion-marechal-le-pen.jpg.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>66814272
We need more women like Marion, we've been completely blacked,it's time we unfuck ourselves.
For every kebab we take in we need 10 lepens.
>>
>>66814393
I'm not a big fan (still too young?), but if I saw her from the outside, that would probably be a good face for nationalism.
>>
>>66813539
- high GDP (one reason is because they didn't relocate their industry in Asia, like their machine-tools factories. Also their luxury cars (knowing that luxury is a refuge during crisis : during crises, only the rich have the means to keep consuming)
- Ordnung

Did they somehow become pacifists?

During the second US / Iraq war, both France and Germany didn't follow.
How come Germany didn't get as much shit as we did from the Americans?

What could have been the worst memes against Germany, à la "smelly cheese eating surrender monkeys" ?
>>
>>66814272
>It rustles my jimmies when most white americans claim they're from german heritage

It's only ~15% who claim German as their main ancestry, what are you even talking about
>>
>>66814565
Because most of us would see Germany getting involved in a war as a bad thing.
>>
>>66814039

Are you from good Cyprus or smelly turkroach Cyprus?
>>
Cause it's the promised land
>>
>>66814613
makes sense...

I guess the heat was high with France, as it can be between good friends...
>>
Nobody worships Germany in 2016. We are the same as american within europe. All the shitty countries try to blame their failure on us because we are the 'boss' of the EU. Spanish and poles hate us much more than say french or swedes.
>>
File: 55849.jpg (37KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
55849.jpg
37KB, 600x447px
>>66814654
mfw
>>
>>66814499
I'd like to think of her more like the face of Europe, hopefully.
>>
>>66814665
and portuguese too.
You guys are the most hated tourists here. Peopel now you hate you more than the brit tourists and that's sayin a lot
>>
>>66813539
Visit them, actually accept their culture and they are the nicest people there's ever been. <3
>>
File: 1476106977355.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476106977355.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>66814729

Wtf i thought Portugal was our greatest ally, why do you hate us?
>>
>>66814665
>and poles hate us
Well you have a history with Poles...
Since Napoleon we have a good history with them (the french Duchy of Warsaw I think, where the french father of pianist Chopin moved to)

Poles are one of the biggest immigrant communities here.
I think we entered WW2 when you attacked them, because of our alliance with them. (?)
>>
>>66814654
Are you safe there, brah?
>>
>>66814729
Yeah tourists are another thing though. Germans and brits who travel to Portugal or Spain only do so for drinking, most of them are working class and not really the most respected in society.
>>
>>66814796
Yeah it's safe, but extremely expensive.
>>
File: N.Cyp.png (44KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
N.Cyp.png
44KB, 2000x1333px
>>66814648
Real Cyprus
< This is the flag of roach Cyprus
>>
>>66814774
We destroyed Poland the same as we did France. Yet French are much more friendly towards us. That was 70 years no one but brits really hold a grudge against us anymore. Polish hate us because they are jealous, many of them are moving here and those who are not hate us for that.
>>
>>66814848

Did not realise 4chan had the bad Cyprus flag desu
>>
>>66814565

Because Germoney (along with Nippon and the Wahhabbi Sheiks) is supposed to pay the bills of anglo allied military interventions, not to be an active military part of it. That wouldn't look on the Allies, it would look nazi.

France on the other hand is supposed to be with the Allies, be like the one that sits at the table, to the right hand of the Anglo Supreme Allied Commander that goes "Okay, Pierre, so finally, in relation to your units, you will make a fake pincer maneuver from the flank with your Omelette división and fly some of your cute Mirages, d'accord Pierre?".

But you refused, and that made The Allies look bad on tv.
>>
>>66814844
How does it make you feel that we take in a fuckton of people from safe countries instead of Syrians who are in danger?
>>
>>66814885
It's a shame we don't have small weak countries on our east...
>>
>>66815223
>"Okay, Pierre, so finally, in relation to your units, you will make a fake pincer maneuver from the flank with your Omelette división and fly some of your cute Mirages, d'accord Pierre?".
kek'd
>>
>>66814272
Germany and France are friends, but a lot of Germans will say they hate France. Honestly, I don't understand. They get forced to learn French at school, and then because their tiny pathetic brains are incapable of getting anything beyond a D in that subject, they decide that they hate the entire country of France.
>>
>>66816258
t. Pierre
>>
>>66814665
Spanish people hate german politicians and politics, but love Germany, german normal people and the german language, everyone thinks Germany is cool overall but you're still nazis in disguise when it comes to handling the EU (we call it the 4th Reith there)

t. spanish guy living in France, where they do actually hate the germans
>>
>>66816258
kek, that's sad.

I started german at 13. My teacher was a total MILF, and very strict.
By 15, when I entered HS, my HS teacher of german thought I was fluent
>>
>>66816426
>a total MILF
(eine MIFW)
(eine Mutter ich ficken wurde)
>>
germany is a shithole
only worthy of living if you are a refugee or illiterate blue collar worker
why would anyone want to stay here as an engineer to earn just 1000 € more than what a refugee gets from gibsmedat or just 500€ more than a blue collar pleb
literally communism
fuck germany
>>
>>66813539
>>the main reason why white guilt exists
Haha no. That would be the UK.
>>
>>66817659
roach!
>>
>cyprus
>>
>>66813539
>the main reason why white guilt exists
That would probably be the US, tbqh, at least with respect to Black people and BLM.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.