[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is "Nordic"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

It clearly isn't "North Germanic" or "Norse" because it includes Finland. What is "Nordic"?
>>
its being a part of nordic culture, stupid
>>
>>66812359
What's nordic culture? Protestantism, faggotry and love of black cocks? Guess we're nordic too then.
>>
>>66812359
What is Nordic culture?
>>
File: 69XAhwV.jpg (228KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
69XAhwV.jpg
228KB, 1000x700px
>>
>>66812409
>>66812451
To do that you would first have to define what culture is
>>
>>66812492
Why are so fucking thick?

Language, religion, architecture, ethnicity, governance, the like.
Something you could tangibly see, preferably.

But that's also not the point, as a "Nord" yourself, you should be able to just tell me the definition that has led to your belief in the Nordic identity. It's up to you to tell us, in truth.
>>
As i am guessing it, it's just the Norse-derived country and Finland comes along because they're Sweden's historical slave and have nowhere else to go. If Finland was considered Nordic by merit if culture or ethnicity, Estonia would be included as well.
>>
>>66812681
We share a common history, religion, flags, looks, style of gubbmint, economic prosperity, moral and to some extent language, whats so hard to understand? Finns are nordic because they spent so much time with scandinavians (Swedes). If Finns were not bros with Swedes there would not be any "nordics" but scandinavians instead.
>>
>>66812792
So it's North Germanics and their bitchboy.
>>
>>66812847
Why dont you ask the finns themselves? Not the salty cucks who would´ve rather stayed with the Russian Empire and become Russians by now.
>>
>>66812888
It's a shame Finland has to choose between North Germanics and East Slavs.
Would've been nice if they could have Estonia and the Karellians to have a Finnic power.
>>
File: whitestcountry.png (1MB, 2098x1389px) Image search: [Google]
whitestcountry.png
1MB, 2098x1389px
>>66812847
we might not be germanic (r1b, yet we have a lot of I1) but we do have the purest white genes in world along with baltics
>>
>>66812953
Ethnicity is a lot more than just "white" or a gene.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.