[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the part of your country that often get forgotten? In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Map-of-Vietnam-Divisions.png (297KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Map-of-Vietnam-Divisions.png
297KB, 800x1123px
What is the part of your country that often get forgotten?

In Việt Nam, it's the Central. This part gets the most storms, also the area that get bombed the most, and the people that live here speak the most different dialects of Vietnamese (for example Thanh Hóa dialect).
>>
Norfolk Island
>>
Hawaii and the flyovers. Maybe some of the smaller states.
>>
File: Oceanie.jpg (477KB, 2730x1989px) Image search: [Google]
Oceanie.jpg
477KB, 2730x1989px
>>66806225
How about these
>>
Gib Prey Nokor
>>
>>66806017
>also the area that get bombed the most
Who the fuck is bombing you now? : /
>>
File: Map-of-southeast-asia_900_CE.png (182KB, 791x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Map-of-southeast-asia_900_CE.png
182KB, 791x1114px
>>66806891
Not now, but in the past. I should use "got".
>>66806580
Does that mean Thailand have to give their whole country to you?
>>
>also the area that get bombed the most

USA please stop, you lost, face it.
>>
>>66806551
Territories probably aren't even a blip on the radar unless you live somewhere like Hawaii or somewhere with a lot of Puerto Ricans.
>>
File: mindanao.jpg (3MB, 8187x5986px)
mindanao.jpg
3MB, 8187x5986px
Fact:

3/4 of our military are on this island with over 9000 outposts and over 30 (THIRTY) major bases and naval air stations, some of them hosting big guys and US special forces
Has over 6 million Muslims, mostly concentrated on the West-Southwest and the islands far off it
The ones on the East and North are literally second-third gen migrants over our central islands
Has at least 4 major terrorist groups and one major Maoist communist rebel group
Private armies and mercenaries ran amok here, you'd think you were in Africa
The gulf on the southeast is literally the only functioning city on the island and is where the current psycho despot whom /pol/ loves formerly held the mayoral spot for 22 years and essentially built up the dynasty his father left him
Gubmint builds a road here, one of those 5 factions blow up the road
Being a bolice here is essentially suicide
The tiny islands on the southwestern edge puts Afganistan and Iraq IED bombing to shame
If you're white or a foreigner in here, you get kidnapped and have a 90% of your head chopped off
They want to break off and form their own Islamic state
>>
>>66807319
So your current president is saying he'll refocus efforts here?
>>
File: vietnam_waters.png (173KB, 388x450px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_waters.png
173KB, 388x450px
>>66806017
By my understanding the territorial waters of Vietnam are like this.
>>
>>66806017
The North
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.