[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Europeans fear Russia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: 1439120180856.jpg (4KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1439120180856.jpg
4KB, 250x219px
Do Europeans fear Russia?
>>
File: SCHTUMP.jpg (316KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
SCHTUMP.jpg
316KB, 940x545px
>>66788337
Not more than either Shillary or Lump being in charge of some nukes.
Are you really trying to end the world, you absolute fucking madmen?
>>
>>66788337
I don't see what's particularly scary
>>
>>66788337
i fcked ur mom and you happened
>>
>>66788337
i fear trump and hillary more than putin.
>>
>>66788337
Russia is scary. Boo!
>>
>>66788457
>>66790024
Obongo was already bad enough. Nothing much will happen with either one
>>
>>66788481
Because you're stupid
>>
>>66788337
no, the cold wars over and all they care about is annexing Ukraine
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42KB, 272x200px
>>66790144
>>
>>66788481

They recently annexed European territory by military means.
>>
File: 41p6IOu8R4L.jpg (29KB, 316x500px) Image search: [Google]
41p6IOu8R4L.jpg
29KB, 316x500px
A Russian is not scary. Russians on 4chan aren't scary. The Russian government and people are scary.

>I'll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don't ever forget them... Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives.

>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

>General Patton

I have to say they're doing a pretty good job of fooling the world though. People are cheering them on as champions of peace when the reality is the exact opposite.
>>
>>66790498
>People are cheering them on as champions of peace when the reality is the exact opposite.
Are you talking about America right?
>>
Yeah

I hate them

Russian = drunken rapist scum

World War III when
>>
>>66788481

Because you have big daddy America with you
>>
File: ce6.jpg (44KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
ce6.jpg
44KB, 600x701px
>>66790558
>we dindu nuffin
>we never do nuffin
>t. Russian
>>
>>66790576

What are you fucking talking about ?

We have nukes, enough to kill 99% of the russian population.
>>
Why little pussy countries with no real power want us to war? Do you want to get raped again or what?
>>
>>66790721
REVENGE
>>
File: textbookimg1_1_L.jpg (64KB, 830x468px) Image search: [Google]
textbookimg1_1_L.jpg
64KB, 830x468px
>>66788337
Every kid in Yurop is taught to fear Russia
>>
i don't know
>>
>>66788337
no they are this continents friendly neighbours
>>
>>66790780
>book shows Germany trying to help
>in real life they did nothing
lmao
>>
>>66790474
that's been happening for thousands of years here who cares
>>
>“Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” [Chapter I.19]

>“You can be sure of succeeding in your attacks if you only attack places which are undefended. You can ensure the safety of your defense if you only hold positions that cannot be attacked. Hence that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.” [Chapter VII.7-8]

>The Art of War

The best defense against the Russian is to always keep yourself sufficiently protected and never believe the Asiatic kikery bullshit they spew. That's it.
>>
>>66790906
We gave you freedom and you so angry. Why?
>>
>>66790760
The funny part is that you can not punish us and just want someone to do that.
>>
>>66790144
>Because you're stupid
I can see why Russia would be scary from your POV. They could easily overrun the Baltics before NATO is able to respond. Am I worried about the Baltics? Yeah there's a credible threat to you guys. Am I worried for the UK? No, I think we're capable of defending ourselves from them.

>>66790474
>They recently annexed European territory by military means.
Welcome to Europe.
>>
>>66790906

And that's precisely what the Russian doesn't want anyone to do. They want the military bases and forces protecting their neighbors to go away and they want everyone to believe that this time they really have changed, when they have not. If they succeed in convincing everybody, they create openings, which makes it possible to strike.

I'll remind you when they invaded Ukraine neither they or their supporters admitted the fact. The quiet admittance came many months later when it was far too late.

While Putin is trying to convince his neighbors to demilitarize and forgo the bases, he's doing the strongest military push since WW2 with actual invasions to back it up. As long as Putin gets to make plays first, the game won't end until he gets what he wants.

t. Russia's neighbor
>>
>>66790576
>Because you have big daddy America with you
America's forces aren't based in the UK to protect us. They're using Britain as a base to project power east. Whenever a Russian fighter comes near the UK it's always the RAF that intercepts.
>>
>>66791144
>Am I worried about the Baltics? Yeah there's a credible threat to you guys. Am I worried for the UK? No, I think we're capable of defending ourselves from them.

I am sure the Germans said something along those lines until they took fucking Berlin.
>>
>>66791278
You think the Russians threaten London?
>>
>>66791196
>Russia dont want military bases near border
thank you Captain Obvious
>>
>>66791278
Besides if you want to talk up Russia that's not the best example. 1812 Napoleon is marching to Moscow, 1814 the Russian Tsar is doing a victory parade through the streets of Paris.
>>
>>66791427
We don't want Russian bases near our borders either, but they were established probably 20 years ago and have been constantly upgraded. Your bases harbor an actual invasion force, when ours have a few hundred NATO soldiers that isn't even sufficient to defend, let alone attack.

You have no argument here. You lied about the invasion of Ukraine, you lied about sending troops to Syria, you lie about literally everything you do and there is no reason for a sane person to believe your Chinese Art of War kikery.

>le when our troops are moving say they aren't xD
>>
>>66791664
>Ignoring that fact what american bases are actually FOBs with personnel not actual forces
Wew
>>
>>66791144
>Welcome to Europe.
Sounds more like Africa desu
>>
Russia is a disgusting third world hellhole. Not really afraid of them in any way.
>>
>>66791580
>3 on 1
typical
>>
>>66791777
Green is 3rd world according to wikipedia.
>>
>>66791876
You know that's how you win wars, right? You form a more powerful coalition and you win. Not many exceptions to that rule.

The American Revolutionary War was 4 on 1.

American rebels, France, Spain, Netherlands against Britain.

It's kind of pathetic to whine about it because of that's how all wars are fought.
>>
Those wars aren't a prime example of modern warfare or tactile strategy. In the modern day and age, who ever has the better tech wins, period.
>>
Besides if a World War 3 happens or something I'm getting the fuck out of trigger happy 'Merica.
>>
File: The_groke.jpg (394KB, 787x546px) Image search: [Google]
The_groke.jpg
394KB, 787x546px
>>66788337
Not really. I'm just sad that Russia can't just take a chill pill and hang with the rest of us. The us vs. them mentality doesn't do much good.
>>
>>66788337

No, at least Russians are civilized contrary to ameriniggers

>>66790474
>the history of Europe sumed up in one sentence

What ? it really shocked you ?

>>66796870

This, we should build a european empire instead of fighting about some random bullshit
>>
>>66790498
Have you watched Patton? Just saw it a few days ago. It's a nice movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYhHIe_UELM
>>
>>66790906
>>66790623
But if Russians are asiatic, so are you, given the genetic closeness.
>>
>>66790091
No he wasn't. At least that nigga can keep his head cool.
Trump is childlike and volatile, and Hillary is just a cold, bloodthirsty monster.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.