[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF i love canada now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161030_131954.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161030_131954.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
WTF i love canada now
>>
>>66779094
I'm actually glad the drug for diabeetus is that high
>>
Its the price of freedom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N938k6lIugY
https://youtu.be/OPL5MA6efso
>>
Holy shit I take Abilify here and it's free.

Glad I'm not American.
fucking hell
>>
>>66779354
hmmm i remember when i used it 3 years ago.
it made time go slow for me. 80 min lectures felt like eternity senpai.
>>
>>66779354
>>66781503
Crazy people detected like most of people of int. I see in int traps, gays, people who take drugs for dépression.

Am I the only normal guy here ? White male, hetero, don't take drugs, not fat.
>>
>>66782697
it was 3 years ago and i cut contact with psychologist and psychaitrist 2 years ago. It all happened when i learnt the girl I fell in love with was a kurd.I think i got mostly over it atm.

but those years were so hard for me. id changed to another highschool and since then my only friend is my private french tutor. too bad he is hetero, i want to nut him so bad.
>>
File: 1391905629441.jpg (214KB, 949x609px) Image search: [Google]
1391905629441.jpg
214KB, 949x609px
You want to start a chart fight you fuck
>>
File: cheng.gif (954KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
cheng.gif
954KB, 285x235px
>>66783042
>It all happened when i learnt the girl I fell in love with was a kurd.
>>
File: 1476707616475.jpg (64KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
1476707616475.jpg
64KB, 491x713px
>>66783042
>It all happened when i learnt the girl I fell in love with was a kurd.
>>
>>66784263
pls stop mocking. this is very serious.
even seeing a new picture in her facebook is enough to get my heart beating fast.
>>
>>66784405
So whats the problem with her being a kurd? Would your parents and family not accept?

Did she like you also? If it was just a one sided love then only you have yourself to blame
>>
>>66786357
Would you happen to love your shit in toilet, would you marry it, or would you flush it and try to forget it? The answer to your question lies on your answer to this.
>>
>>66786357
it was one sided.
anyways shes probably studying a meme major kilometers away from where i am.
>>
>>66786592
*thousand of kilometers
i meant
>>
>>66786563
Shut up mongol, the anon said he fell in love with the love only to be crushed when he learned that she is a kurd. There was something that made him take an interest in her, maybe she looked good or a good personality. What youre saying is as if he had found out she was a kurd and then decided to fall in love with her.

>>66786592
If it is one sided then you can move on easily, does she know you were into her? What is she majoring in?

Also can you answer why you fell for her? Was she good looking or was her personality outgoing? What made you like her... were you a neet and she was a fellow neet?
>>
>>66782697
That you're here is pretty much an undeniable sympton of mental disease, it's disturbing you're in such denial however as it rules out the most benign posibilities like mild autism and may indicate schizophrenia or something even worse. Give it some time, it should eventually come to you.
>>
>>66779354
Those aren't the prices you pay out of pocket. Learn how insurance works.
>>
>>66779094
What about weed though?
>>
>>66787142
As far I know I don't take drugs especially for depression. I'm not fat. I'm hetero. I drink alcohol the week end or holydays, I'm just a normal white guy I think.
It's easy to find 4chan on internet given that this site is pretty popular and in addition you can post without registrating
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.