[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Euro-Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 14y to go.jpg (178KB, 870x492px) Image search: [Google]
14y to go.jpg
178KB, 870x492px
Thoughts?
>>
File: 1409919873993.jpg (8KB, 315x306px) Image search: [Google]
1409919873993.jpg
8KB, 315x306px
>>66772496
>a new faction (today unidentified but suspected to be the United Kingdom) suddenly entered the war attacking both sides
sounds about right
>>
>>66772496
What happened to NATO in this AU?
>>
>>66772496
>our closest friends are destroyed, but years of diligent cocksucking by Orbán and pleasing Russian officials by Fidesz means for once they will spare us

So long Finnish and Polish brothers. You will be remembered fondly.

It was your arrogance and endless pride that brought your demise down upon you.
>>
>>66772496
We should also be seeing elves and magic popping up around about now, so I wouldn't believe the shadowrun timeline that much
>>
EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! anyone?
>>
File: nato.jpg (111KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
nato.jpg
111KB, 330x495px
>>66772678
>>
>>66772940
Who says we haven't?
>>
>>66772940
You must be the focus of every party
>>
>>66772496
>nightwraith
trying a bit too hard
>>
>>66774228
The phrase is life of the party you dumb kraut
>>
>>66776201
you know that south korea is being ruled by literal shamans right?
>>
>Russian army defeated Polish army in 3 months

Unrealistic, 3 weeks would be more logical
>>
>>66772591
will perfidious albion ever change?
>>
>>66772496
>>66772958
sounds a bit far-fetched and biased by media scaremongering

>implying russia hasn't changed since 1990

there could be some post-cold-war flare-ups involving european countries, not due to russian territorial interest but to reaction to NATO and EU-Eastern-Enlargements, such as the Baltic Countries and potentially Ukraine.

Off course, Russia is sceptic towards the West and nuclear disarmament - while the Eastern Warsaw Pact disbanded, the Western military alliance NATO never has been disbanded - out of fear of a renewal of tensions between east and west. In other words: Russia is nearly isolated. diplomatic hostilities by the next generation of proxy wars in syria and ukraine are merely russian muscle-flexing to demonstrate its influence on the world stage.

There will not be any Russian aggression on Europe.

What's happening at the moment is that Russia is trying to make clear its position as a world power that is fading, though , blaming european and american sanctions on Russia for its failing economy.
>>
>>66772496
Eurowars will involve more communism
>>
Everything about this, from the name to the scenarios, screams "American" to me.
>>
>>66777097
Shadowrun is a TRPG designed by Americans in 1989, so it's like a snapshot of how America thought of shit back in the 80s.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.