[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Australia 1500s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

You wake up in Australia 1500s
>>
*immediately kills self*
>>
>>66751997
>being a kangaroo
>BOING BOING BOINGing every place
>>
Wander until I die. If I find some abbos instead of dying then I can impregnate one and get some white genes in there early.
>>
>Die of heat
>Die of thirst
>Die of starvation
>Die of aborigines
I don't even think the world knew there was a massive landmass in the south
>>
Bush rave

What were pingas in the 1500s
>>
find the nearest shipwrecked dutch explorer and repair his ship with my excellent knowledge of repairing ships
>>
>>66751997
>tries to travel to liveable zones
>jumped by emus
>killed by abos
>left to die of heatenings and thirst
>>
There is a really cool story about something like this from around the late 1700s. I have always wanted to read his book.

> An escaped convict or mutinous sailor runs away from the British
> wonders the scrub on the brink of death
> passes out in a clearing, waiting to die
> turns out that clearing was an Aboriginal cemetery
> they've never seen a white man before, assume he's a ghost
> nurse him back to heath, assume he forgot their language when he died and now he only speaks ghost language, so they give him lessons
> basically treat him like a living saint, it's not every day you meet a ghost after all
> years later they make contact with the poms, he serves as translator and shows the poms how to find water, what you can eat etc.

Sounds comfy 2bf
>>
>>66752434
Sounds coold ţbh i bet he fucked plenty them abo bitches
>>
>>66752180
Fermented spit
>>
>>66752592
God gave them to him m8, you know he did.
>>
>>66752434
I found him

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Buckley_(convict)
>>
>>66752712
Thats scripture
>>
File: received_10206593498341266.jpg (40KB, 1080x584px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206593498341266.jpg
40KB, 1080x584px
>>66752592
>>66752712
He had at least two Aboriginal wives, and almost certainly a daughter by one of them.[10] One of these is said to have been killed by the tribe for preferring an Aboriginal man; but it is also reported that Buckley said he gave her up in order to prevent unrest among the men; preferring to stay alive and to "return to the simple life".
>>
I fell in love with an Aboriginal girl on the Internet.
But I don't want to move to Australia.
wat do
>>
>>66753300
>>
>>66753300
Get her to move to you, realize that there's no chemistry between you once you're on the same continent, she'll start to resent you because she left everything to be with you, and all you want to do is sit on the Internet all day, she'll go home and you'll be broken forever
>>
Talking to himself again. Pathetic.
>>
>>66751997
I would insemnate every abo slut I can
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.