[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: cowboy.jpg (55KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy.jpg
55KB, 564x846px
...where the hell did it all go wrong? You went from pic-related to obese couch-potatoes in such a short amount of time.

Texas is probably one of the only states that remotely resembles what America once was. It's a damn shame what happened to your nation.
>>
>>66751667
>Texas
>Not obese couch potatoes
Pick one
>>
>>66751667
texas is full of fat fucks
>>
Pull up a list of healthiest and least healthy states.
All of the healthy ones are liberal shitholes
All of the unhealthy ones are conservative
>>
>>66751667
Too much technology focused on entertainment, our only hope now is the Amish tbqh
>>
File: 1472569532919.png (672KB, 987x726px)
1472569532919.png
672KB, 987x726px
>its another "European still believes in le dixie good le Texas good" episode
>>
File: ladymelbourne409506.jpg (24KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
ladymelbourne409506.jpg
24KB, 490x313px
>>66751667
>What happened?
Uh, Electricity.
The Automobile
The Polio vaccine
Treated water
The telephone
The motion picture
Rickets no longer being a thing.
Hunter gathering no longer being a thing.
The 20th/21st century
The cold war.
Wolves, coyotes and Apaches no longer being a serious threat.

You know, shit like that.
>>
>Euros love the South
>Euros hate the US for negative stereotypes that originate primarily from the South
>>
>>66753301
this 2bh. the south is where all the blacks are. but that doesn't stop euros complaining about blacks while at the same time praising LE DIXIE meme.
>>
>>66753301

This. Muh real 'murrika.
Meanwhile....
>>
>>66753301
>>66753350
Blacks wouldn't be a problem in the south if you union scum didn't liberate them.
>>66753284
It truly is a shame. You should make your country great again by embracing your cowboy culture.
>>
File: 1477448286927.png (161KB, 348x335px) Image search: [Google]
1477448286927.png
161KB, 348x335px
>>66753487
reminder that even "white" southerners aren't white.
http://www.ibtimes.com/white-southerners-likely-have-more-black-dna-whites-elsewhere-us-study-1765498
>>
File: faglord.jpg (72KB, 375x378px) Image search: [Google]
faglord.jpg
72KB, 375x378px
>>66753487
Some still do.
>>
>>66753487
>Blacks wouldn't be a problem in the south if you union scum didn't liberate them.
Abolition of Slavery was necessary lest the Union ultimately disintegrate once again over it, and even if the South won the Civil War international pressure would build up for abolition. The North actually even tried to get them to integrate into normal society as well, but the South fucked that up too and instituted Jim Crow for the next century.

I do like Cowboy culture myself, but that's more for the west than the south, Texas being an odd lovechild of the two.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.