[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Germany start two world wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 1475252482138.png (539KB, 791x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475252482138.png
539KB, 791x720px
Why did Germany start two world wars?
>>
>>66722871
>Germany
>started WW1
>>
>>66722881
But like they basically did...
>>
because of Slavs
>>
>>66722871
Because they wanted to stop the kike uprising.
>>
>>66722934
Austria-Hungary did. Germany followed through.
>>
File: Germaniggers.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Germaniggers.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>>66722871
they are pure evil
>>
>>66722881
>invade belgium, france and russia
>didn't start WWI
>>
I'm sure even Germans can agree the reason is this:

Germans are extremely autistic.
>>
>>66723042
>face two front war
>France and Russia gearing up for war
>Schliefen Plan

Germany didn't start shit. If you wanna blame someone else blame the Austrians. Even WW2 wasn't Germany's fault. The Allies simply tried to drag it out for some more time. If France and Britain had had the power to stop Germany they would hace dow'd Germany in 34 or 36
>>
>>66722871
They hunger for blood
>>
>>66723128
>Even WW2 wasn't Germany's fault

hahaha holy shit
>>
>>66723437
>violating the Treaty of Versaille a thousand times without having an actual army
>no intervention from the allies

It's like they wanted Germany to create a new army and fight, I don't know, the Soviet Union
>>
>>66723437
Hitler wasn't even German, how can it be our fault?

Fucktard.
>>
>>66722871
>britan and france declare war on germany
>germany started war
>>
>>66723128
Germany gave blank cheque assurance to Austria which was the determining factor in them mobilising in a pointless war against Serbia you moron.

Also if you really want to get into it the Austrian monarchy and government are all ethnic Germans anyway, Germans started it.
>>
>>66723520
Yeah, I am sure giving up the only ally at that time was wise because the Triple Duck would have declared war. And let's not forget the Franco-Russian-Treaty. I am absolutely sure that it would have been best for Germany to isolate itself in the center of Europe to keep peace. Especially after they started their "place in the sun" policy.

The Balkans were Russia's sphere of interest and not France's or Britain's. They just barged in because of their own ambitions in Europa.
>>
>>66723474
Or maybe they where just reluctant to start another world war, which was a mistake, you should never show Germans any mercy or understanding.

Just look at how we dealt with you in the thirty years war.

>>66723489
Beacuse Germans elected him and loved him.
>>
>>66723595
France feared Germany's power and as we saw in 1940 rightfully so. Britain was occupied elsewhere,too. They simply dragged out the war to a later point in the decade.

Why would the Allies consent to the Treaty of Munich if they wanted to limit Germany's power ? And a year later they decide that Poland is worth defending ? Kinda ironic that at that time Germany managed to make a NAT with the Soviet Union basically ceding eastern Europe to the communists.

And without American intervention and Barbarossa central Europe would have been German. The foreign policy of the Allies was dog shit and noone wants to admit it because they managed to win somehow.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 505x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 505x476px
>>66723700
>>
>>66723128
sjut the fuck up hans, the reich was preparing ww1 since early 1900's, and they prepared ww2 since 1933
>>
>>66723511
>Germany invades a British/French ally
>Germany didn't start the war

So if Russia invades Poland tomorrow and as a result NATO declares war on Russia, it's NATOs fault and not Russias?

>>66723594
Why are you acting like Wilhelm couldn't have just not been a retard and said he won't join a pointless war against Serbia? Guess what retard, Austria/Hungary didn't have any relevant allies either, if Germany said no then they wouldn't do anything. The truth of the matter is Wilhelm was a fucking moron that truly didn't know what was going on and didn't think there would be a war (as evidence by the fact he was on holiday off the coast of Norway when the crisis was taking place).

And yes, well done, all nations were acting on their own interests. That's not some revolutionary thought you have there m8, that's what Europe had been doing for hundreds and hundreds of years.
>>
File: 1390742423141.png (3KB, 203x219px) Image search: [Google]
1390742423141.png
3KB, 203x219px
>>66723700
>we would have won if we didn't do all the stupid things we did
>>
>>66723595
>Beacuse Germans elected him and loved him.
That's a meme, go back to school.
>>
>>66723810
they didn't have a chance because germans were slaughtering other germans in poland
>>66723879
they did love them though
>>
File: 1466868026404.gif (3MB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466868026404.gif
3MB, 600x300px
>>66723790
Whatever Pierre

>>66723810
I don't think that Austria would have backed down after they had Ferdinand assassinated. Wilhelm's gavest mistake was the retirement of Bismarck and the breakdown of the alliance system which secured peace in Europe.

In my opinion Appeasement policy was a crappy idea. If Chamberlain/Deladier or whoever was responsible at the time had enforced the Treaty of Versailles none of that would have happened.

>>66723825
One can only dream ;_;
>>
>>66723700
>France feared Germany's power and as we saw in 1940 rightfully so

Yes you are a bunch of warmongering psychopats, as you proved in 1939-1945.

>And without American intervention and Barbarossa central Europe would have been German

so that's why you invaded Poland and Czechoslovakia? To make them German?

Lmao even when trying to convince us that Germany didn't start ww2 you admit it yourself.

Stupid Kraut.

>>66723879
It is true, unlike the "harsh" Versaille treaty
>>
>>66722871
Russia will start WWIII
>>
>>66723935
Lmao, you are the ones that are going to start ww3
>>
>>66723924
>invaded Czechoslovakia

The allies gave it to us on a plate, retard. They just removed the sovereignty of an entire state because we asked. But I guess that's Germany's fault,too.
>>
File: wtf, I hate germany now!.jpg (67KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
wtf, I hate germany now!.jpg
67KB, 720x450px
>>
>>66723924
>It is true, unlike the "harsh" Versaille treaty
It's not.

Prove me wrong, you can't.
>>
>>66723935

No, but they will finish it.
>>
>>66723991
>dat czechoslovakia was just sitting there dressed all slutty asking for us to take it! it was da allies fault!
>>
>>66723755
DELET.
>>
Because Great Britain and France would rather go to war and destroy everything than to accept the newly unified Germany and Italy as their equals. This was the reason behind the buildup.

Senseless pride and greed. European nations would rather go to war, kill a bunch of whites, their neighbors, just to cling desperately their ideals of supremacy over other white christian groups.

Then Italy tried to outjew us, but in the end got outjewed by the French and the Anglos. As always. And now we're living in a world, where being British and French is awesome.

Or rather we got to see, why hating your cousin, your brother, your neighbor and allying with people from different cultural backgrounds just to shit on them is as horrible an idea as it sounds.
>>
>>66724141
>not inviting Beneš to the conference in Munich

I bet the allies just forgot to send invitations. Or maybe the evil German took the letter and threw it into the Moldau
>>
>>66723991
>because we asked

So you where the aggresor? The allies being cowards doesn't change the fact that you where the ones starting the war.

>But I guess that's Germany's fault,too.

>implying that everything isn't Germanys fault

>Implying that the problems with the EU and the financial slavery of southern europe isn't Germanys fault.

>Implying that ww1 and ww2 isn't Germanys fault

>Implying that the Yugoslavian wars isn't Germanys fault

>Implying that protestantism isn't Germanys fault

>Implying that Communism isn't Germanys fault

>Implying that Russia turning into the Sviet union isn't Germanys fault ( thus the cold war is also Germanys fault)

>Implying the dark ages isn't Germanys fault

You sure got balls.
>>
>>66723995
>let's take other countries' colonies by force :D
>catholics are the devil :D
>spanish black legend is true, we should destroy their empire :D
>stupid boer peasants you have nowhere to run, we'll chase you down in africa and take the lands from you again, put your families into concentration camps :D

>oh no, Germany wants to rule the world too D:

And daily reminder:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
>>
>>66724169
>Because Great Britain and France would rather go to war and destroy everything than to accept the newly unified Germany and Italy as their equals.
Which is why Britain and France tolerated
>The annexation of Ethiopia (against League of Nations regulations)
>The remilitarization of the Rhineland (in violation of Versailles)
>The Anschluss of Austria (in violation of Versailles)
>The annexation of the Sudetenland (in violation of Czechoslovakia's autonomy)
>The annexation of the rest of Czechoslovakia (in violation of the Munich accords).

Oh, the French and the British really were itching for a fight! As evidenced by... all the nothing they did. And Chamberlaine's "It's for the peace of our time" statement.

Those evil, EVIL warmongers! Preventing Germany from peacefully annexing everything it could get its hands on!
>>
>>66724179
just because we were cucks and appeasing doesnt somehow make germany not the aggressor that was in the wrong
>>
>>66724227
Fall Grün never took place. After annexing the Sudentenland Germany pressured the Czech leadership to join the Reich. As a result the conference in Munich happened. I don't see the problem here.

The only mistake Germany did was the removal of Bismarck from power. After that all the other European nations took every chance they got to persue their own national interests.
It doesn't matter how DoW'd first. Who cares.
But evaluating the second World War seperately without considering the 30-40 years prior to it is just dumb.

Europe as a whole was responsible. Just imagine the communists gainging the upper hand in Germany 1933. That would have been a fun ride
>>
>>66724281
I don't hate Chamberlain, he was one of the good guys.

It's too bad that the likes of him and Hess were overwhelmed on both sides by fanatic warmongers like Churchill and Hitler.

But if you'd want to blame Germany for these wars, but not blame Sweden, who did the same thing couple of centuries ago, where they destroyed Germany and Poland, you're dishonest.

England did the same with Spain that Germany wanted to do with them. Only Germany lost and England found enough allies to win.
>>
>>66724281
They tolerated it because they didn't see themselves fit to fight Germany. Or they had some other agenda. Who knows.

But as >>66724298 said:
Appeasement was a mistake and should have never happened.
>>
>>66724268
delete, britain was a malevolent force in it's colonies.
>>
>Spend all their money with no thought of the future (Nazi "Miracle Economy")
>Takes whatever it want by force with no thought for others (The whole of Europe)
>Kills innocents for apparent disrespect (Anti-Partisan "tactics")
>Constantly infighting among themselves for no benefit (Again Nazi war "Economy")
>Throws the old, sick and young in front of them to avoid the consequences of their actions (Volkstrum)
>loses and blames others for starting it

Are Germany truly the niggers of Europe?
>>
>>66724541
Only if you gib us money
>>
>>66724576
Not for long now Hans
>>
>>66724594
Cheeky,m8
>>
File: tea und tanks.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tea und tanks.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>66722871
They were very silly.
>>
>>66723020
Hey now, we don't have to get carried away.
Let's say, we did it WITH Germany.
>>
>>66722871
When it's party time it cannot be anything but PARTY HARD
>>
>>66726185
>be britbong
>cucked by Rommel
"We won ww2 and wuz shit and churchills"
>>
>>66722934
It was a chainreaction based upon lots of different defensive alliances. You can't deny that Britain didn't want the war. Just look at their news articles and propanda, even before any war. Maybe there would've been another cause, if not this one.
>>
>>66722871
why not? shit would be so boring without two brutal wars to read about.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.