[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Scandinavians never achieved anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: Who is the real subhuman.jpg (240KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Who is the real subhuman.jpg
240KB, 1100x1000px
How come Scandinavians never achieved anything?
>>
>>66722428
They were pretty good at raiding defenseless towns and calling it honorable
>>
>>66722428
Scandinavians are very sexy and they have big penises and big bubble butts.
>>
>>66722609
>Scandinavians are very sexy

Scandinavian "men" are sexy if you are gay, we look very feminine.

Scandinavian "women" are sexy if you like manly women.
>>
>>66722428
Snowniggers gonna snownig. Had Scandinavia been isolated from the rest of Europe (and most notably the Mediterranean) in the same way Sub-Saharan Africa was, they'd still be walking around in bearskins and living in mudhuts.

And they call themselves the master race...
>>
>>66722672
>Scandinavian "men" are sexy if you are gay, we look very feminine.
Well... i am gay
but anyway, if you grow a big beard, you look very mainly.

>>66722692
then why are the scandinavian countries the ones with the highest HDI in the world?
>>
>>66722718

Scandinavian wealth is very recent, we where very poor until the early 20th century

>>66722692
Scandinavia shouldn't be considered a part of western civilization desu... We contributed nothing.
>>
>>66722790
The fact that you guys were able to go from very poor to very rich in such a small amount of time is amazing.
I love you guys :3
>>
>>66722672
>>66722850
t. abu hajaar
>>66722692
t. achmed
>>
>>66722790
Normans
>>
>>66722879
There are very few muslims in Brazil.

But let's be completely honest here, scadinavian guys are cute as fuck, holy shit.
I'd give everything to have a scadinavian bf
>>
>>66722893
where French
>>
>implying we achieved anything besides succumbing to the Islamic plague
Rather have IKEA and the chemistry nobels than the pathetic Nubian kingdom and the pyramids of Meroe
>>
>>66722945
>A Swedish prize favors Swedish people
What a surprise.
>>
>>66722912
I accidentally quoted you, I meant to quote the self-hating "Swede" who is definitely not swedish.
>>
>>66723150
I used and still believe that whites are incapable of in-tribe bias in awards, it's such a disgustingly developing world feature
>>
>>66722428
In earlier times, those cultures living in warmer climates were more advanced simply because bare survival was easier. Colder climates forced people to technically develop, so now those cultures living in more hostile climates are more advanced.
>>
>>66723150
Only in literature is it really clear and literally nobody cares about that prize anyway.

Chemistry, Physics and Biology are the only important ones and those are mostly honest except for anti-Soviet bias.
>>
>>66722428
too cold and stuff. It's hard to achieve stuff when you are cold and starving.
Basically all ancient civilizations started in places where it was easy to harvest crops and where life was relatively easy.
>>
>>66722912
I tried tinder with a fake brazilian location and the girls there were very much more attracted to me than white girls, i wish i could move somewhere where i could get a gf.
>>
>>66723221
This explains the hyper-advanced Inuit technology.
>>
>>66723683
Yeah, brazillian girls L O V E the white cock.
Especially if you have blue eyes.
They will gravitate towards you.
>>
File: feeel.png (29KB, 640x753px)
feeel.png
29KB, 640x753px
>>66723683
Well my snownigga, all my ancestors are Lebanese, so that makes me an arab/levantine.
We're seen as ugly, savage and useless people, and honestly, that's not far from the truth.

I'd change places with you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>66724024
>all my ancestors are Lebanese

that's way better than having indio or negro ancestry
>>
>>66722428
Vikings were cool, even ruled England for a while
>>
>>66724071
Thank God I don't have any of those, although I may have something around 0.1~1% negro blood for being a levantine.

Yeah, it could be worse I guess.
>>
>>66723722
They'll just need an even longer time, but in 1000 years they will be the ruthless earth overlords.
>>
>>66724130
This actually makes sense.

If you give them tools, a warmer climate and other civilizations to make contact with, I suppose they can create something huge. I mean, they have their organized society in a fucking inhospitable place, imagine what they can do in our place.
>>
>>66724338
>warmer climate
This makes you lazy and take a nap in the afternoon.
>>
File: Depressed scandicucks.png (279KB, 1510x980px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed scandicucks.png
279KB, 1510x980px
>>66724024
1000 times better than being a degenerate cuck Scandishit.
>>
>>66724071
Yeah, it's not like indios built a civilization that was more advanced than pre-Christian Scandinavia.
>>
>>66723221
That's some GGaS-tier post you got there
>>
>>66724623
Or post christian Scandinavia for the matter
>>
>>66722672
>we look very feminine.

I always wanted to be a qt feminine boy
>>
>>66724623
We're comparing Lebanese to indio's
>>
>>66724482
i take ADs as well.

>>66724658
It is true, tho.
This is called environment determinism.
>>
>>66722428
Define achievement. They are the most prosperous region in the planet's history.
>>
>>66724683
I'll admit

I love scandinavian women.
Blonde women with blue eyes gets me going... It's in my african genes...

However, i lost the special trait mediterraneans have. I've gone bald and i lost my precious thick black hair...

Now i'm just an empty ghost
>>
>>66723221
Ah, so this explains why civilisation developed along in the harshest environments of fertile rivers like the Nile or Euphrates right?

And I mean, it's certainly logical why living in the cold snow would help someone with figuring out the Brownian motion of colloids, it just makes sens!
>>
>>66724885
No, that's a meme.

Besides southern Europe is a much better place to live.
>>
>>66724903
If you don't have to spend too much time and energy to survive, then you have time and energy for improvement.
Watch this if you have time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvaRcDvGPck

>>66724950
I'd give everything i have to live in scadinavia.
>>
>>66724903
Let's not forget that USA is a country flooded with all kinds of resources and norway has oil.

Also, the "scandinavian countries had no resources" it's quite the meme.
Wood was the energy fuel of the middle ages and scandies were the biggest exporters of wood in Europe.

Countries like Italy, Greece, Spain and Portugal were way more fucked caused they had no fertile soil, no big forests and the mediterranean commerce went to shit after the division between christians and muslims
>>
File: Blonde untermench.jpg (756KB, 1000x2662px) Image search: [Google]
Blonde untermench.jpg
756KB, 1000x2662px
Is it beacuse we are blonde that we are unable to create culture and civilization?

>>66724982
>I'd give everything i have to live in scadinavia.

Of course you would, you are a mentally ill homosexual that takes pills. You probably have a hard time making friends as well.

Damaged people like you would fit right in here in Scandinavia.

>>66725026
This, Scandinavia is very easy to live in, it is not really that cold.
>>
>>66725080
>Of course you would, you are a mentally ill homosexual that takes pills. You probably have a hard time making friends as well.

How did you know?
>>
>>66725080
Well, i wouldn't say it was that easy to live in but it surely wasn't as terrible as people portray.

It's surely way harsher to live in the desert than it is to live in Scandinavia and the fact that they are tribals makes things even worse.
>>
Now the question is - do you count Denmark as Scandinavia?

Because if you do than you are very wrong, at least from my point of view.
>>
>>66725174
What are you saying?
That harsher environments make better civilizations? That's stupid.
>>
>>66724982
>Watch this if you have time

No, Sargon is a silly faux intellectual demagogue who has no idea what he's on about.
Not that that original video is any better.

But, if you actually took your time to try and understand history, you'd see that this 19th century idea about cold=smart, warm=dumb is basically chad science.

The scandinavian successful social democratic model has nothing to do with their fucking weather.
>>
>>66725244
No, i was just saying that living in a desert is way worse than living in scandinavia
>>
>>66725246
> 19th century idea about cold=smart, warm=dumb is basically chad science.
Except that this is one what he said.
>>
File: 577px-Nordic_Bronze_Age.png (111KB, 577x600px) Image search: [Google]
577px-Nordic_Bronze_Age.png
111KB, 577x600px
All Germanic have come from Scandinavia.

Anglos have achieved world dominance.
>>
>>66725317
Yeah sorry, I misread you.
>>
>>66725246
The correlation is cold=virgin, warm=chad.

Cold weather creates socialy retarded people
>>
>>66724779
Oh yes. Islam is such a vast improvement over the Mesoamerican sacrificial religions.
>>
>>66725397
That's only because Scandinavians were the Germanics that sat there with their thumbs up their asses.
Other tribes went for to create amazing kingdoms and become relevant to the world. For a brief moment in the Iron Age Scandinavia was quite impressive. Otherwise, your brothers like the Anglos will always outshine you.
>>
>>66725597
Scandinavia is well-known mostly because muh heritagefags in the US glorify it.
Tolkien also played a good role there
>>
>>66725646
How's that? There's plenty of Germanics in the US, they're just English and muh heritage Germans.
Some Scandinavians exist just west of the Great Lakes, but they aren't enough to cause a cultural sweep.
>>
>>66725597
Look at Canada, they live in a cold country, so they are more cucked than the US.

Also, all Germanics are autistic cucks, with Scandinavians being the worst.
>>
>>66725718
>Also, all Germanics are autistic cucks, with Scandinavians being the worst.
Don't drag us to your level, we Anglos have won the world.
>>
>>66725791
And you are loosing it to China and Russia.

USA is only 60% white, it is the most cucked nation in the west.

Britain is pretty much irrelevant now, all they can do is leaving th EU to spite Germany.
>>
>>66725791
>we Anglos

You mean, the historical figures, the politicians, leaders, scientists and great men of the past and present, while you sit on your ass, shitposting on a neo-nazi complaining support group forum?
>>
>>66724950
>Besides southern Europe is a much better place to live.

It is if you have a lot of money. Pro tip: we don't have money. But overall, the average scandinavian citizen has a much better life.
>>
>>66725894
We are losing the battle for control in their spheres of influence. It means places like Belarus will listen to Russia, it doesn't mean Canada will listen.
In Russia's case though, this is fine, we need a country like their's to be able to run things regarding Syria.
China is who we want to worry about.

Also, we might have darker demographics, but we aren't cucked.
Cucked is when you pass the sort of legislation that Sweden does, import rapefugees and generally kill yourself in the name of political correctness.
The United States has a problem with Mexican immigration, but major parties want to stop it and at least here in Texas we do a good job of assimilation.
>>
>>66722692
Scandis werent a bright light concerning civilisation but their metalsmithing surpassed that of most of the world during the early medieval period.
>>
>>66726056
I flew planes before I was an adult. I'm heading off to a nice college at the moment, I'm on my way.
>>
How come niggers never achieved anything?
>>
>>66722672
>ywn look like a sexy feminine scandi male
end me
>>
>>66725894
>cucked
But zhey can assimilate the mexis without loosing their culture.
Classic oldworld states get fucked much harder by these developments as ethnic cultures have a large handycap at the moment were their birthrates decline.
>>
>>66726187
Funny you say that seeing niggers did much more than Finland, and I say that as a Kelt who has achieved a lot even before the Romans
>>
>>66725527
Lebanese Brazilians are mostly Christian descent.

And by the way, yes. Unironically.
>>
>>66726325
They achieved to build one of the best countries in earth such like Finns did.
>>
>>66726130
Ofc you will not loose Canada they are Anglos like you, you will loose everything else though.

You are cucked, you might not have laws against hatespeech, but that doesn't matter when the left controlls your media and culture.

All the problems in Sweden also exists in America, where you can loose your job over "hate speech".

Also if the majort parties want to stop it, why are both establishment republicans and democrats ganging up on Trump?
>>
>>66726172
You also seem to have an excessive need to prove yourself on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>66726477
That was a pretty short reply
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.