[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/balk/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 48

mfw spending friday night at home edition

Old >>66690292
>>
>>66699788
balt
>>
File: seagal.jpg (53KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
seagal.jpg
53KB, 850x565px
The clay snatcher
>>
>>66699804
We have a fast food called Shkreli
>>
>>66699788
>No Bulgarian oil thread theme
I'm disappointed Lil bro
>>
anyone here know c++?
>>
>>66699867
I'll fucking kill you boy
>>
>>66699912
ti znaesh li c++?
>>
damn the Romanian-Bulgar shit posting wars have flared up
>>
>>66699788

Based Martin

Still can't believe he's not a Jew
>>
>>66699962
BTFOing romanians is easy as fuck because they have no sources whatsoever
>>
>>66699912

go ahead

>>66699962

its a bulgarian0shitposts-and-gets-owned episode again.
>>
Who /c++/ masterrace here?
>>
File: 1475561531847.png (1006KB, 840x623px)
1475561531847.png
1006KB, 840x623px
>>66699962
It doesn't have to be shitposting. I like serious discussion and talking about history, but it always feels like one or two bulgarian posters have this preconcept idea about us and don't want to listen to reason. I'd say they're baiting, but it doesn't feel that way.
>>
File: Tesla_circa_1890.jpg (474KB, 940x1260px)
Tesla_circa_1890.jpg
474KB, 940x1260px
>>66699976
Croats are known for being smart
>>
>>66699976
>>66700053
>шkreli
>smart
he's gonna get himself killed soon enough
>>
>>66700077
>>
File: chushkopek-3.jpg (2MB, 1400x1423px) Image search: [Google]
chushkopek-3.jpg
2MB, 1400x1423px
>>66700053
Need I remind you who invented the chushkopek?
>>
Romanians what do I have to do to get you to open up an ISP here bruvs
>>
>>66700077
Does that mean that every other document that mentioned vlachs in the area since then was a forgery, and that the fact that everyone around us kept calling us vlachs until Wallachia and Moldova united and created the modern state of Romania, upon which they started using the official term of the nation state, were just them doing it for shits and giggles?

Anyway, here's more:

>[8][10][11] At least four royal charters from the 14th century refer to Basarab as a Vlach.[12] Charles I of Hungary referred to him as "Basarab, our disloyal Vlach" in 1332.[1][11]

>The diploma granted territories to the Knights Hospitaller in the Banate of Severin and Cumania, “with the exception of the land of the kenazate of Voivode Litovoi,” which the king left to the Vlachs “as they had held it”.[2]

>In 1277[1] (or between 1277 and 1280),[2] Litovoi renounced fealty to king Ladislaus IV of Hungary (1272–1290)[3] when the king claimed lands for the crown, but Litovoi refused to pay tribute for them.[1] King Ladislaus IV dispatched a punitive force,[3] and Litovoi was killed during the battle against the Hungarian army.[2] Bărbat was taken prisoner[2] and sent to the royal court[4] where he was forced not only to pay ransom but also to recognize Hungarian rule.[1] After Bărbat accepted Hungarian suzerainty under the stress of circumstances, he returned to his country.[2]

>On the other hand, conflicts between the Cumans and the Vlachs were also recorded.[24] After "three chieftains from Cumania" rebelled against Boril of Bulgaria in the early 1210s, King Andrew I of Hungary dispatched Joachim, Count of Sibiu, to lead an army of Saxon, Vlach, Székely and Pecheneg warriors to assist Boril in Bulgaria, according to a 1250 royal charter.[24][25][26] The reference to the Vlachs' participation in Joachim's campaign is one of the earliest evidence of existence of Vlach communities subjected to the Hungarian kings' rule.[27]
>>
Did you read? They found oil in our black sea. We rich soon?
>>
>>66700201
We don't have enough copper to entice romanians only the borat soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oK3NQvS08Y
>>
>>66700324
Oh and

> in Slavonic texts, the name of Zemli Ungro-Vlahiskoi (Зeмли Унгpo-Bлaхиcкoи or "Hungaro-Wallachian Land") was also used as a designation for its location. The term, translated in Romanian as "Ungrovalahia", remained in use up to the modern era in a religious context, referring to the Romanian Orthodox Metropolitan seat of Hungaro-Wallachia, in contrast to Thessalian Wallachia, or Great Wallachia in Macedonia, a medieval state, or Small Wallachia (Mala Vlaška) in Serbia.[5] Official designations of the state were Muntenia (The Land of Mountains) and Țara Românească (Terra Romana, or The Romanian Land).

For long periods after the 14th century, Wallachia was referred to as Vlaško (Bлaшкo) by Bulgarian sources, Vlaška (Bлaшкa) by Serbian sources and Walachei or Walachey by German-speaking (Transylvanian Saxon) sources. The traditional Hungarian name for Wallachia is Havasalföld, or literally "Snowy Lowlands" (the older form is Havaselve, which means "Land beyond the snowy mountains" ("snowy mountains" = alps = alpines = Carpathians[6][7])), its translation to Latin Transalpina – was used in the official royal documents of Kingdom of Hungary. In Ottoman Turkish and Turkish: Eflâk Prensliği, Eflâk (which also means "sky" or "skies"), افلاق, a word derived from "Vlach", is used.

I guess all those people were fucking imagining things because you said so.
>>
>>66700331
>we
more like (((they)))
>>
>>66700201
You have to make smaller malls so that we don't feel inferior anymore. Also accept mamaliga in your heart as the one and only dish. I guess you could also promote the idea and make petitions and prove to RDS that there's a profitable untapped market in macedonia.
>>
>>66700356
our Internet is shite almost all other eastern euro countries have no bandwidth caps and such awful speed but telekom does, ffs, need Romanian ISPs not g*rman ones
>>
>>66700201
optic fiber
>>
>>66700414
where does RDS operate outside of Romania atm any way? Bulgaria I'm guessing?
>>
>>66700324
then we come back to my first point
>>66697539
my point hasnt changed. still the pope is an unreliable source, you just didnt cite the right first document. and it still began with writing.
>>
>>66700362
>>66700324

stop giving him sources, he's trying to bait you.Just tell him to bring sources and laugh on his misery.
>>
>>66700468
it's "digi" now, only in romania and hungary I think
>>
>>66700521
I see
>>
>>66700414
>Also accept mamaliga in your heart

Unironically first time I hear of this
>>
>>66700468
I think the only places they operate outside of romania are hungary and moldova, but probably only Hungary because moldovans are too poor to afford even 10 euro internet.
>>
>>66700551
kachamak
>>
>>66700480
sources of what retard? youre the one who is supposed to give the sources. youre the one with the claim. your claim is "there were romanians at X year". you have to prove that, not me.
>what is the scientific method
>>
>>66700551
palenta
>>
File: kachamak.jpg (674KB, 2592x1552px)
kachamak.jpg
674KB, 2592x1552px
>>66700551
You fyromlads must know what kachamak is.
>>
>>66700658
it's palenta so sirenje here idk what kachamak is
>>
File: 1472298641955.png (13KB, 195x202px)
1472298641955.png
13KB, 195x202px
>>66700631
>>66700658
>Kačamak ((Cyrillic: кaчaмaк) derived from Turkish word kaçamak meaning escapade)
>>
>>66700331
Most likely too deep and too little of it.
>>
>>66700634

You can open ANY encyclopedia or today history book.But how about I directly knock you the fuck out?

Vlachs = speakers of east romance language(romanian,aromanian,megleno-romamian,istro-romanian)

Vlachs comes from romanised thraco-getae-dacian populations of upper balkans and carphatians, specifically Dacia Trajana.

Lets see continuous romance archaelogical findings.

Here's a list of all the archaeological sites in the 3 counties forming Central Transylvania (Cluj, Alba and Mures), as published by professor Linda Ellis of the San Francisco State University in the journal "World Archaeology" vol 30, 1998, the article aptly named "Terra Deserta: population, politics and the [de]colonization of Dacia":

40 sites in Cluj county, covering the 4th to 10th century AD
57 sites in the Alba county, covering the 4th to 13th century AD
211 sites in Mures county, covering the 5th to 10th century AD

Terra Deserta: population, politics and the [de]colonization of Dacia:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/124984

Lets post some more.There are a few hundred daco-roman sites from Aurelian Retreat to XII century, located in Transylvania.More on http://cronica.cimec.ro/ , the official romanian archaelogy website, most are translated in english and with photos.
>>
>>66700707
>Кaчaмaк co дoмaшнo кpaвјo мacлo, кoe мy дaвa eдинcтвeн вкyc, тaзe peбpa и Бepoвcкo бeлo cиpeњe, cпeциaлитeт кoј нe вpaќa нa тpпeзaтa нa нaшитe бaби.
Your fyromians are so easy to hate.
>>
>>66700775

some random ones, because being hundreds, this can take ages.

"Again on the Mures inferior valey , are found archaelogical objects like earthen lamps with cross sign,diverse latin icons and inscription from Felnac,Vladimirescu,Sambateni,Lipova,Bata,object used with certitute only and only by the daco-roman populations" Ziridava (revista Muzeului Judetean Arad), 1993

Some examples of daco-roman settlements of the romanised dacian populations:

Suceagu (Cluj) Early Roman (1st - 3rd cent.); Early Migrations Period (3rd - 6th cent.)

http://cronica.cimec.ro/detail.asp?k=635

Rural unfortified settlement; Cercetari sistematice si de salvare; 1989, 1991-1992. Dwelling were dug both from surface and deep.Archaelogically, no discontinuation of population was found.A workshop for bone processing was found from IV century.The archaelogical amterial was extremly rich:ceramics,lamps,fibulae,iron objects,grinders,tuff,terra sigillata, an inscription fragment from the Roman era,gray polished ceramic(many intact plates),iron objects,bone artefacts ornamnted,spindles,sandstone,an iron fibula,pottery worked by hand of dacian origin from IV-V,rough paste ceramics.2 ovens for ceramic burning,dated based on ceramics on III-IV.

Vladiceasca (Ilfov) (end of V - start of VI)Late Migrations Period (VII - XIth cent.)

http://cronica.cimec.ro/detail.asp?k=301

Ill just quote the V-VI period

The typology of the ceramics makes us to frame, for the moment, this complexes at the end of V and the first half of VI.Excavations from Vladiceasca releaved yet again another settlement of the romanised population in an area of Vlasiei Plain, less explored so far.

Berghin (Alba) Late Migrations Period (7th - 11th cent.)

http://cronica.cimec.ro/detail.asp?k=59

In conclusion, this years excavations have revealed new testimonies regarding the romanisation process of the autochtonous dacians in the Roman rule in Dacia and in the process of the romanian population formation(VII-VIII)
>>
>>66700783
штo кyp e paзликaтa пoмeѓy пaлeнтa co cиpeњe и кaчaмaк
>>
>>66700331
ONE MORETA IS ENOUGH
N
E

REJOICE TATARS
>>
>>66700658
>>66700631
Now I know
We really are B*garians
>>
>>66700634
I gave you sources. Can you tell me why romanians aren't "vlachs"? Because the people around us continued using that name for us since the moment we were mentioned in the area and until we diplomatically asked them to use the "roumanian/romanian/rumanian" since that's what we called ourselves, the same way iranians asked to not be called persian anymore.
>>
>kačamak instead of cicvara
poor guys
>>
>>66700823

nd a very interesting and important archaelogical site :

Sighisoara Late Medieval; Prehistory;

ttp://cronica.cimec.ro/detail.asp?k=7

This city area is inahbited, with minor intrerruptions, for about 4000 years, being archaelogical certified a settlement from bronze age, 2 dacian settlements from iron age,a roman fort for road guarding, a daco-roman settlement and their descendents.

They executed two sections (12.50 x 2 m, respectively, 14.50 x 2 m) in order to explore the upper north-north-east of the necropolis remained unexplored. During investigations 81 graves of cremation have been identified , which raises the number of funerary complexes uncovered so far to 610. Of these, 52 tombs belong to the Dacian population identified in the settlement of the village precincts during the Roman period (II-III century AD). The graves are oval, circular, diamond or rectangular contour and are marked by river boulders. Of the earth filling of the sepulchral holes were collected Dacian and Roman pottery fragments, pieces of coal and scrap of calcined human bones, one portion of a glass and bronze bracelets, etc.. The other 29 tombs are with cremation urns (26) or simple holes (3) featuring the prefeudal cemetery (VII-VIII century AD). Urns containing cremated remains of the defunct (whole and fragmented bones), pieces of coal and various pieces of bronze (one ear from an earring wire), iron (staples, hook, buckles with spin, nails, knife blades, etc.). and Stone (tips, blades, etc..). It is noted that 601 M is as white (126 x 78 cm) and contains a large quantity of scrap cinerary, especially charcoal and burnt earth, calcined bone chips and a few scattered pottery fragments from a vessel broken on the ritual pyre. In conclusion, this year's excavations have revealed further testimony about the process of Romanization of the indigenous Dacians during the Roman domination in Dacia and during the formation of the Romanian people (VII-VIII century AD).
>>
imi place cluji-napoca
>>
>>66700331
>>66700832
now I know why those American bases were built
Watch out bulgars you bout to get liberated
>>
>>66700909
what is this ?
>>
>>66700775
>Vlachs comes from romanised thraco-getae-dacian populations of upper balkans and carphatians, specifically Dacia Trajana.
>Lets see continuous romance archaelogical findings.
>Here's a list of all the archaeological sites in the 3 counties forming Central Transylvania (Cluj, Alba and Mures)
>40 sites in Cluj county, covering the 4th to 10th century AD
>57 sites in the Alba county, covering the 4th to 13th century AD
>211 sites in Mures county, covering the 5th to 10th century AD

and from here
>>66700324
notice the dates? hmmmmm.....

maybe the romanian identity got form (by total coincidence) with the first documents you provided?
or are we going to go back to ethiopia and claim they are the first romanians?
>>
>>66700823
>>66700775
>how about i knock you the fuck out with knowledge atm
>posts some retarded archeological shit about dacians, nothing to do with the argument
>>
>>66700919

The following locations show continuous Daco-Roman habitation from the 3rd to the 5th century [75]
Mines: Baia de Cris, Tincova, Ruda, Alun, Hunedoara, Baita Cib, Fizes, Cabesti, Videim, Albac, Bistrita de Sus, Vidra, Cimpeni Lupsa, Salciua, Podeni, Potaissa, Baisoara, Valea Ierii.
Monetary thesauri: Bicasi, Pilu, Carei, Copalnic, Soimuseni, Doba Mica, Simieu Silvaniei, Porolissum, Babiu, Gurani, Sintna, Arad, Pecica, Cenad, Horia, Biled, Carani, Jimbova, Checea, Unip, Faget, Debra, Deva, Huedoara, Sepes, Ungureni, Apulum, Seica Mica, Seica Mare, Sura Mare, Sibiu, Ocna Sibiului Soars, Lasiea
Daco-Roman and Roman settlements: Taga, Soporu, Band, Lechinta, Ludus, Cipau, Brateiu, Seica Mica, Biertan, Sighisoara, Sinpaul, Morada, Ineu, Pilu, Biharia, Berca, Mediesu Aurit, Apa, Dej, Rascruci, Napoca, Baciu, Sebes, Hatg, Deva, Debra, Apulum, Gura Vaii, Cazanesti, Hateg, Faroia.
Major Cities and forts: Deva, Hateg, Hunedoara, Sighisoara, Ulpia Traiana Sarmisegetuza, Bistrita, Bicasi.
Bridges: Apulum
The cultural elements and styles of archaeological artefacts discovered over the period of the 3rd-5th centuries show a clear material and stylistic continuity, indicating continuous habitation by the same people. The cultural character of the findings remains the same until the 6th century, with the arrival of the Slavs. [76]
>>
>>66700829
кyp e штo cтe идиoти вcички бeз вpъзкa c peaлнocттa, e тoвa e кyp
>>
>>66700775
>>66700823
>>66700919
How do i stop this? Murder is not an option.
>>
>>66700954
a dish made of polenta, cheese, kajmak and milk
>>
>>66700954
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12RXRgLUGOR
>>
>>66700959

notice what?Dont reply to me subhuman with your trolling.Im busy owning you.

>>66700962

Im posting daco-roman sites, showing continuity between them and us.
>>
>>66700959
I'm not that person, and I'm specifically talking about the vlachs that created the first romanian principality and the second one, which are the direct precursors of modern romania through union.
>>
>>66700983
oк cмиpи ce хeхe
>>
>>66700978

Ceramic manufacturing traditions continue from the pre-Roman to the Roman era continue both in Roman Dacia and unoccupied Dacia, and these traditions continue well into the fourth and fifth centuries. [77]
Cemeteries in Roman Dacia show cremation consistently across every necropolis, a pre-Roman Dacian tradition. Materials buried with cremated people are comparable both in Roman and in Free Dacia suggesting the native population did not suffer materially due to Roman occupation. [78]
Though there is a change from cremation to inhumation in the post-Roman period inhumation was an increasingly popular concept in the 3rd century. The rich ceramic remains in these necropoli are identical in technology to pre-Roman and Roman era tombs, including the presence of Roman amphorae and wheel-made, gravel-tempered, or hand-made pots. [79]
A noteworthy aspect of third to fifth century graves is the widespread distribution (from Transylvania to the Ukrainian border) and substantial number of objects of Roman manufacture, in excellent condition, which must be indicative of an active system of exchange. [80]
Archaeological surveys of the Banat region record numerous settlements, storage pits, pottery kilns, glass furnaces, metallurgical production sites, and coins (both as hoards and found on sites) [81] which indicate a continuation of both sedentary population and maintenance of Roman military and economic interests. [82]
>>
>>66700954
While you’re warming up some milk, mash the cheese. Then add the cheese, cooking oil, kajmak and sour cream to the milk. When the mixture boils, slowly add corn flour. Constantly stir the mixture until it becomes dense. Then remove it from the stove and serve chilled with yoghurt and homemade sour milk.

Bonus tip: In order to make the best cicvara, you need to stir constantly – so get to it!
>>
>>66701024
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1w2UnWtQede

>>66701019
cheese + milk ? damn
>>
>>66699867
no
>>
>>66701032
>notice what?Dont reply to me subhuman with your trolling.Im busy owning you.
you might not feel like it, but thats the opposite of whats happening.
>>
>>66701000
>>66701032
kek fucking redditors literally nobody's talking about dacians and you post about them anyway
>>
>>66701104
Yep. You wouldn't believe how good it is.
>>
>>66701109

Im not triggered by your cheap trolling.Just wait untill I finish this subject, and start to shit on bulgarian ""history" then, we will see how triggered you are after you find out about the vlach brothers Asan and Petru and the vlach Ioanitsa Caloian.
>>
>>66701104
>кък cи
zazazazazaza
>>
>>66701165
Please finish another time on /pol/.
>>
Serbs are the best posters on balk. Never offending, often funny posts, not obsessed by their past and not constantly trying to prove a point. Very different from their cancerous diaspora though
>>
>>66701118

Can you even read what im posting?
>>
>>66701104
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bdO4WcEdIP
>>
>>66701212
That's because I'm pretty much the only regular poster here
>>
>>66701100
what could I substitute to the kajmak ?
I could probably find that in Paris, but I don't want to do 500km just to made a dish
>>
>>66701212
Thanks bro
>>
>>66701248
:^))))
>>
>>66701235
you could order it
>>
>>66701165
>r*manian autist thinks he can shit on bulgaria
kekekek
you can post your dacian delusions all you want, your people are descendants of the cumans, avars and pechenegs, with a small element of vlachs which you adopted the language from
>>
>>66701165
Radu please fucking calm down and go back to /his/. This isn't the time or the place and no one fucking cares.
>>
>>66701234
Also in most other threads. Very seldom some autist.
>>
>>66701334

mongrel

The Bulgarians are a composite people, with the following racial elements easily discernible: (a) a medium to tall-statured Atlanto-Mediterranean; (b) a partially blond Neo-Danubian, of typical snub-nosed form; (c) a Nordic; (d) a Dinaric, with the usual Alpine corollary; (e) a brachycephalic central Asiatic Turkish or Tatar form
>>
>>66701358
This.
Let's discuss which series I should watch instead. Someone to recommend?
>>
>>66701358
Radu likes Russia, do I remember correctly?
>>
File: 1476385559708.jpg (148KB, 900x897px)
1476385559708.jpg
148KB, 900x897px
>>66701334
>Descendants of altaic-turkic migratory people who either overwhelmingly settled in the hungarian plains or were killed in wars
>Genetic studies show that we're 99% european, with the overwhelming majority being southern proto-european/balkanic

Really made me think.
>>
>>66701421
That's bearded Romanian guy
>>
>>66701235
butter plus feta i guess, but you can make your own kaymak at home desu, you'll just need a lot of milk
>>
>>66701444
>Genetic studies show that we're 99% european, with the overwhelming majority being southern proto-european/balkanic
xaxaxaxaxa ok delusionbro
>>
>>66701421
He's a russian from Moldova who hates romania and thinks Russia is moldova's best friend and greatest ally, despite the fact that Moldova is in its' current state because of Russia.
>>
File: harold-trombley-512x512.jpg (78KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
harold-trombley-512x512.jpg
78KB, 512x512px
>>66701419
Generation Kill
>>
>>66701444
I'm curious, you spend your free time on reading all this shit? What for?
>>
File: hap.png (248KB, 1500x1200px)
hap.png
248KB, 1500x1200px
>>66701396
oops i did it again ;^)
>>
>>66701460
No, talibanbro is not Radu.
>>
>>66701419
Black mirror is top tier currently airing
Stranger things if you haven't
>>
>>66701497
New? Never heard of it before
>>
>>66701511
he's talking about the people i listed
cumans, pechenegs, avars
>>
>>66701543
no hes the Russiaboo Austrian guy
>>
File: dna.png (133KB, 618x768px)
dna.png
133KB, 618x768px
>>66701485
Kay

>>66701505
I spend my free time reading a lot of stuff, one of which is this.

>>66701460
That's Genghis Khan, the moldovan from Austria. He came back to romania and earned his official >Provinciali diploma by going to study in Bucharest.
>>
>>66701573
That's why i deleted my post.
>>
>>66701532

In Romania all genetic tests are done to bucharest people or constanta in dobrogea.
>>
Macedonians are the best posters on balk. Never offending, often funny posts, not obsessed by their past and not constantly trying to prove a point. Very different from their cancerous diaspora though
>>
>>66701544
i only watched the first episode and was like "eh this guy can fuck a pig to save a princess, how is that a dilemma?"
i mean really, if it was me, id dress the pig in a dress, have a beer-saddle on top of the pig to put my beer on, id do it on a balcony where everyone can see and id kiss it give 5 leva to the pig when im finished
>>
>>66701592
nice
knowing the extent of your autism you probably made this yourself ;^)
>>
>>66701635
>not obsessed by their past and not constantly trying to prove a point.

Uhhhhhh that's not what I've seen. Also you have the cringiest russiaboos possible.
>>
>>66701635
we have no diaspora on balk but rest is all true :^))
>>66701658
other episodes have bigger dilemmas but the pig one is entertaining
Nigga predicted the future
Don't forget to watch white Christmas special episode
>>
>>66701635
>Macedonians

You mean Northern Greeks? Quite specific.
>>
File: ф.jpg (181KB, 805x828px)
ф.jpg
181KB, 805x828px
>>66701592
Nice map
>>
>>66701699
>other episodes have bigger dilemmas but the pig one is entertaining
it was literally a non-issue from the start. and it was full of fake drama. and i think i remember charlie brooker commenting on that exact point on british talk shows. it was underwhelming at best
>>
>>66701752
British are better at such shows than Americans
>>
File: 1474474289787.png (67KB, 998x666px)
1474474289787.png
67KB, 998x666px
>>66701674
>>66701727
It's just a map I found in another thread. I think it's bullshit but I find it funny so I post it because it's guaranteed replies.
>>
>>66701674

im not even the one you argued earlier with writtings.I dont even need genetic tests, look in the mirror.
>>
>>66701777
the british are the best at such shows. its not even a competition. and the americans are usually the worst, if we dont include the localized remakes of retarded american shows in irrelevant countries.
>>
Are we gonna be Sheikhs now, boys? I'm looking for cool thawbs to wear
>>
>>66701820
Try white christmass if you don't like it then you can drop the show
>>
>>66701798
>look in the mirror
t. brown eyed black haired mongoloid
>>
File: Iohannis.png (2MB, 1058x1023px)
Iohannis.png
2MB, 1058x1023px
rate my oc
>>
>>66701879
come on, we gotta invest it in something nice.
also i do hope we wont become a shithole because of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
>>
File: consider1.jpg (92KB, 687x557px)
consider1.jpg
92KB, 687x557px
>>66701879
I'm filling in my sheikh application at this very moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
>>
>>66701923
MICI
I
C
I
>>
>>66701879
how much oil was found?

to turn a country like bulgaria to a gulf-tier cunt you'll need a couple dozen billion barrels

you also need to leave the EU before you start getting rich
>>
if there is oil in the black sea, could this be the reason putin wants eastern ukraine? could they have known? where is the oil? does crimea get a part of the oil?
>>
>>66701980
It's probably not much, and it's located a couple of kilometers below a stormy sea, we are just memeing.
>>
>>66702022
awwww :(
>>
>>66701980
We don't know really. They haven't revealed how much they have found yet.
>>
>>66702022
>>66702056
I already invested in eastern bulgaria so it better be a lot

otherwise I will redirect my funds to eastern romania or perhaps even eastern FYROM
>>
>>66701923
>No fries with the mici

It's shit.
>>
>>66702047
Thats not bad, you'll actually have to do stuff to get rich unlike the shitskins. You'll prove bulgaria is white if you get rich with no natural resources.
>>
>>66702022
>>66702084

We don't fucking know. They only said they found oil and that increase the likelyhood of finding gas also at 99%.

Rest is just speculation.
>>
>>66702084
no one wants your filthy turk investments tho
>>
>>66702093
i guess i'll fix it the bottle is too big anyway
>>
>>66702103
white = western european
i don't want to be white if it means being like a subhuman faggot sjw progressive lgbt liberal cuck western european
>>
>>66702103
The two biggest companies in BG are working with natural resources, so we are nowhere near white status yet. The biggest company does copper mining and refining. The second biggest is Lukoil.
>>
>>66702144
Make it Ursus or Ciuc for it to be realistic.
>>
File: atomic arab.gif (1MB, 320x180px)
atomic arab.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>66702103
We'll use our oil to fund the retaking of Macedonia. Be afraid!
>>
>>66702154
You are always welcome to move to Rashka or Africa.
>>
>>66702136
>being this mad that I said FYROM
I'm not a turk you little gypsy
>>66701935
goddamn that's actually a nice beat
>>
The people on the territory of Bulgaria did not speak "bulgarian" before 1878, when the region won its independence from the Ottoman Empire.They all spoke megleno-romanian.Only later, did they adopt a slavic language, derived from russian, with the help of the Russian Patriarchy, who wanted a buffer state in the balkans.
>>
>>66702206
or i can stay here, because we're not what i just described
>>
>>66702186
only if there's some left over once Boiko builds his mansion
>>66702217
what are you then you diaspora faggot there's only one dutch flag on balk and he's Turk
>>
>>66702227
We've stopped talking about it, Ionel
>>
Romanians used to speak a Bulgarian dialect

Romanian language was Southern Slavic, even though such influence has been artificially reduced in the later 19th century c.e. by the so-called "re-Latinization" of Romanian - actually, it must be properly referred to as "Latinization", because it was not a return to a previous situation but the introduction of new foreign elements to reform the language. It was also within this process that the former national name was changed from Vlah to Roman. The original Romanian alphabet, that was Cyrillic until 1868 c.e., was replaced by the Latin alphabet, to which some additional characters (not existing in any other Neo-Latin language) were added in order to represent the phonemic elements that previously were satisfactorily supplied by the Cyrillic characters. Through this process of Latinization, the percentage of Slavic terms in Romanian had been halved. Nevertheless, there are still many Slavic words and other linguistic features that attest the long sojourn of the Vlach/Romanians in the Slavic territories south of the lower Danube, mainly in Bulgaria.
>>
>>66702254
I have no relation to /balk/, I post here because I balkans are the future of europe (if not the world) and I want to obtain knowledge about this area so I can invest in eastern balkans
>>
>>66702227
Radu, Rashka is shit.
>>
>>66702279
Did you take that from imninalu?
>>
File: 133742008341.png (73KB, 158x195px)
133742008341.png
73KB, 158x195px
>>66702227
>Ion, are you romanian ?
>DA
>>
File: 010f74a6690.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px)
010f74a6690.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>66702306
>eastern balkans
>batkas and tupalkas
You do not know what you're getting into. Also, for your own good, I hope you have a natural resistance to amphetamines.
>>
>>66702369
Batka's only exist in Burgas, you filthy gypsy.
>>
File: 1464461662083.jpg (17KB, 480x712px)
1464461662083.jpg
17KB, 480x712px
>>66702279

Weak bait from some butthurt hungarians.

>>66702357

Yes, same website claiming hungarians are descendent from scythians.sumerians and huns.It's hilarious when they try to invent the sumerian words.
>>
>>66702392
>Varna avers are somehow different from batkas
>>
>>66702306
Ex yugoslavia is western european
>>
>>66702535
nah it's not sjw enough
>>
>>66702602
give it time :^)
>>
File: Iohannis2.png (2MB, 1058x1023px)
Iohannis2.png
2MB, 1058x1023px
k version 2
>>
File: colaj-caciula.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
colaj-caciula.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>>66702700
>Bottle held near the foot
That's better.
>>
>>66702653
it will never be sjw we are not soft cucks like western europeans
>>
>>66702392
Batka's what?
>>
>>66702759
The SJW Caliphate will conquer the entire world. The LGBT flag will be erected on top of every government building, religious institute and home. The Pink Army will march through Belgrade, Sarajevo, Skopje, Sofia.
>>
>>66702759
There are more redpilled people, with actual wealth and plans for the future, than there will ever be autists of 4chan. The West will remain the strongest military power in the world for the next 50 years, at least.
>>
>>66702857
You mean america? Cause europe's military is complete shit.
>>
looking @ the retard who said Bulgaria had no gold

http://bulgaria-today-bobi.blogspot.bg/2016/09/1-100.html?spref=fb&m=1

fucking retard
>>
>>66702857
autists of 4chan are the most common "redpilled" people in the west tho
>>66702826
lies Western euros have the cuck gene that isn't found anywhere else
>>
>>66702896
>bulgaria-today-bobi
How is the small-time weed-selling business going?
>>
>>66702227
Jesus christ what a bullshit
>>
>>66702826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P2k7a-vxis
>>
>>66702920
Brother, Western Europeans are gods among men.
>>
>>66702920
>autists of 4chan are the most common "redpilled" people in the west tho
And not the people who hold the keys to the nukes?
>>
File: 87589671.jpg (15KB, 300x300px)
87589671.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Filelist down for a few hours now..
>>
>>66703034
reminds me of the movie Parada
https://youtu.be/R34wJrIUnl8
>>
>>66703059
more like KEKS AMONG MEN lmaooooo
probably only colonized so they can get bulls for their wives
are you preparing for the annual new year rapes?
>>
>>66702896
>http://bulgaria-today-bobi.blogspot.bg/2016/09/1-100.html?spref=fb&m=1

fake.You dont have gold worth 1 trillion 100 billion dollars in Bulgary.Not even 1/100000 of that.It is a known fact that Romania in Carphatians has the relatively highest gold reserves in the world, and we dont even close to that amounth in the mountains.

>In Roșia Montană area is the largest gold deposit in continental Europe, estimated at over 300 tons of gold and 1,600 tons of silver, having a value of $3 billion.[1]
>>
>>66703218
t. cigan
>>
>>66703181
I'm not trying to start an argument. But Western Europe created this world. This world is a Western European invention. This world is the way that it is because of Western Europe. It is the alpha and the omega. The entire world was under Western European boots. Country lines were drawn by Western Europeans. Science, politics, economics.
>>
File: xenolads.jpg (65KB, 1484x733px)
xenolads.jpg
65KB, 1484x733px
>>66703251
pff so intolerant
>>
>>66703218
>http://bulgaria-today-bobi.blogspot.bg/2016/09/1-100.html?spref=fb&m=1
That is a common theme in russophile information war. The West is robbing POOR MOTHER BULGARIA of its gold, otherwise we'd be as rich as the Swiss.

And I do not use "russsophile" here without a reason. That was a part of the official political platform of Ataka, they would make everyone rich by getting rid of Western imperialist gold miners.
>>
>>66703268
the only thing western europeans provide today are free rape victims for the subhumans you import
If cologne rapes happened in eastern Europe there would be rivers of blood but Western euro cucks only want more Muslims and other migrants lmaooo
>>
>>66703310
now the Patriotic Front will make all the pensioners rich with contraband money kek
>>
>>66703268
Well, it's the US calling the shots now.
>>
File: makedonija da.png (46KB, 585x341px)
makedonija da.png
46KB, 585x341px
>>66703299
fyrom yes
>>
>>66703310

I imagined.
>>
>>66703334
Vigilantism and lynchings don't belong in a civilised country, in my view. No matter how heinous the crime.

But you probably consider me a cuckold for this.
>>
>>66703358
Western European exclave, let's be real. It's not the native Americans or Africans (>inb4 Obama, he was raised by his white mom)
>>
>>66703409
exactly that's why you westerners are cucks
>>
>>66703445
romanians are westerners
>>
>>66703444
The US is no longer European. They are 1/4 Asian, 1/4 Euro, 1/4 Latino, 1/4 Black. Still, very orderly.
>>
>>66703445
Ok buddy.
>>66703497
The US is still like 60% European at least, and everybody calling the shots is European or mostly European.
>>
>>66703268
>>66703409
This
>>
>>66703555
>everybody calling the shots is European
Not on the West Coast.
>>
>>66703470
niet romania is 100000% eastern European
>>
>>66703444
I think Amurka has long stopped an european exclave a long time ago. They're as far from the original english settlers are the english are from the rest of europe.
>>
File: lamo.png (18KB, 968x138px)
lamo.png
18KB, 968x138px
>>66703555
Whites (the retards counted the Mexicans as white) are 72 percent. Mexicans are 35 million, 11 percent of the population, so if you remove them from the whites, whites truly represent 60 percent of the total US pop. Holy shit, 1/3 of american'ts aren't even white.
>>
>>66703588
gtfo cuck if you like Western Europeans so much then assign your daughter a non binary gender and import an Arab to rape her since she's 10 like the Germans are doing
I lost that gif of some Gypsies cucking 11 year old german
>>
>>66703649
Asians and Latinos are white in Murika. Asians are whiter than the whites.
>>
>>66703649
only 11% Mexicans? I'm pretty sure Hispanics way outnumber blacks
>>
>>66703656
Stfu you cringy spergout you always sperg at albos now western europeans too. Also you're unironically the dumbest person on all of /balk/, I'm ashamed we share the flag.
>>
>>66703594
>>66703597
Europeans built America, let's be honest.

In any case, it's not that I want to "take credit" for anything. I have nothing to do with the achievements of Western Europe or even the Netherlands. I am only responsible for my own actions and achievements.

Besides, in my view the US and Europe are both declining. But who will fill the void? China is horrible and their economy will collapse. India is Africa-tier. Russia is going backward. Africa or the Middle East.. well, who are we kidding.
>>
>>66703656
did you just assume his daughter's gender? also aren't germancucks against rape? or are they only against rape by whites? how come? did they just assume the brown people's race? i thought race was just a social construct.
>>
>>66703710
top cuck lmaoooo, wait for the new annual new year mudslime rapes of Western Europeans this new year and how they'll still ask for more migrants in January
>>
>>66703772
>ask for more

lmao they won't have to, Erdoyan's contract with Hurkadurkel expires then and he'll just fucking let the migrants at us.
>>
>>66703749
race is a social construct if you're not white
If you are white then you are born of the devil and must suffer for your colonialist past goy
>>
>>66703718
>in my view the US and Europe are both declining
The elites and capital are very mobile in this age. People jump across continents like crazy. Whatever happens, there will be enclaves of wealth and sophistication (that are ready to move within 24 hours).
>>
>>66703808
I guess 500 years of slavery still hasn't deprived my people of our dubiously-white privilege.
>>
>>66703808
Nigger, we are Eastern European, why do you parrot 4chan memes? In Europe, we are not considered white.
>>
>>66703871
I'm talking about how Western euros see the world atm
>>
>>66703847
kek i remember i once triggered a nigger by telling him he doesn't know shit about slavery since niggers were slaves for what, 200 years? and they were fed well by their massas.

meanwhile we wuz slaughtered and beheaded and converted to islam for 500 years and he chimped the fuck out.
>>
>>66703871
tell this to a western feminist, see if hesheit forgives your privilege

maybe you can even apply for a privilege reduction, who knows
>>
File: your gender.jpg (85KB, 720x627px)
your gender.jpg
85KB, 720x627px
It's the year 2017 and you wake up from a coma. The world as you know it is gone and so are records of everyone's existence. The non-binary nurse comes in with a form and asks you to fill out your gender.
>>
>>66703888
they were slaves only in USA for that time too
>>
>>66703930
People I know very well from the US and Germany are really solid traditional folks, with families and concerns about emigration and Islam. Rich people, with families. Do not construct your worldview based on /pol/ autism.
>>
>>66704022
On the one hand Islam is taking over, on the other hand SJWs are taking over.

These two are incompatible.
>>
>>66704059
>invite the very people who are most likely and most willing to stomp your human rights, rape and murder you

natural selection works in mysterious ways
>>
>>66704059
They're more compatible than you think
Sjws and islamists will live segregated and the sjws will continue to defend Islam without living in direct contact with them
>>
>>66704113
they were invited because they do the dirty jobs

they still do
>>
>>66704151

sex is a dirty job?
>>
>>66704200
you rarely see muslims with dutch women, if that's what you're implying
>>
>>66704145
and when the occasional sjw gets raped and murdered, the rest of the sjws will go out and defend the rapist/murderer bekuz he wuz traumatized by cisgendered aggressive males who bombed his home country
>>
>>66704242
the problem is you're not racist enough over there
>>66704257
pretty much
>>
>>66701592
>>66701532
>>66701727
>>66701783

STOP IT WITH THE MEME MAPS
>>
Is Macedonia to Bulgaria what Ukraine is to Russia?
>>
>>66704581
Fyromians have not fought against us yet.
>>
>>66704581
no because ukraine isn't russian
>>
>>66704732
Macedonian and Bulgarian are more different than Russian and "Ukranian" tho
>>
File: 1469693584056.png (71KB, 592x492px)
1469693584056.png
71KB, 592x492px
>>66704781

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzhYT_1BcqQ

yeah yeah, we know, fyrom
>>
>>66704781
wrong
>>
>>66704898
How's this vid supposed to be related to my claim you retard
>>66704918
Macedon and Bulgarian 85% understandable, Ukrainian and Russian higher
>>
>>66704979
>Macedon and Bulgarian 85% understandable
wrong again
>>
>>66704979
>Macedon and Bulgarian 85% understandable, Ukrainian and Russian higher
>Ukrainian and Russian higher
They'll diverge, just give them time.
>>
>>66705071
Faggot, when you say something is wrong, tell why that is so. Dumbass.
>>
>>66705071
>>66705127
oy vey the makke ruseman has made the evil tatars split again
>>
>>66701935
now that's my jam
>>
>>66705089
why?
>>66705127
he's trying to be like Trump but it doesn't work because he's stupid
>>
>>66699867
az znam
>>
„Пocлyшaйтe, бpaтя Бългape, pycитe ca били eдин нaй-див и нaй-вapвapcки нapoд, кaктo ca cи и дoceгa ocтaнaли тaкивa в нaй-гoлямaтa cи чacт.”

why was Botev so based, lads? when i can't find solace in contemporary Bulgarian politics, i seek solace with Botev tbx.
>>
File: guillotine.jpg (183KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
guillotine.jpg
183KB, 550x380px
Bulgarians should be guillotined. Is there any reason why this would be a bad idea?
>>
„Hѣмa cлaвянинъ южeнъ или зaпaдeнъ, нѣмa cвѣcтeнъ чoвѣкъ, кoйтo би мoжaлъ дa cъчyвcтвyвa нa тaкaвa aбcтpaктнa идeя, кaквaтo e тaзи нa pycитѣ, cъ ocѫщecтвявaнeтo нa кoятo ce пoглъщaтъ цѣли нapoднocти, oтдѣлeни eднa oтъ дpyгa cъ иcтopия, литepaтypa, нpaви, oбичaи. Cъ химичecкoтo cливaнe нa пoдoбни нapoднocти cтaвa кoмпoзициятa нa poбcтвoтo, нa ядa, кoйтo пpиeмa пoчти цѣлo cтoлѣтиe бoлнaтa Пoлшa.”

...Дa ви paзкaжa ceгa и eдинъ aнeкдoтъ. Пpeди eднa нeдѣля eднo тpинaйceть-гoдишнo тypчe пpoбoдe eдинъ apмeнeцъ. Кoгaтo тoвa тypчe бѣшe извaдeнo пpeдъ чecтнoтo cѫдилищe, тo cѫдиитѣ мy дaли тpи бѣли мeджидиeтa, дeceть apшинa плaтнo и eдинъ чифтъ eмeнии; a кoгaтo eдинъ чyдeнъ eвpoпeeцъ ги пoпитaлъ, зaщo пpaвятъ тoвa, тo тѣ мy oтгoвopили, чe пoдoбни нѣщa cтaвaтъ и въ Pycия, a Typция e oбязaнa дa пoдpaжaвa нa eвpoпeйцитѣ.”
>>
>>66705267
B. Лeвcки към Любeн Кapaвeлoв:
>“Бaьo Либeнe, дoчyвaм, чe ти и oнaя лyдeтинa Бoтьoвa cтe peшили дa дoкapaтe миpизливият кaзaшки бyтyш в Бyлгypcкo? Aкo тyй e тъй тo aз c мoитe кyнки щe ви oтpeжa чeпкитe.“
>>
>>66705223
>why?
Look at the Croats and the Serbs. Croats keep coming up with new words just to become different. Many of the Ukrainians despise Russia now. It's almost subconscious, the desire to become different.
>>
>>66705347
It doesn't matter those are words that will rarely be used and often they are combinations of already existing words that's totally understandable
Croats and Serbs have had basically the same language for 1400 years you think that'll change now?
>>
>>66705302
Leave them alone, gringo
>>
„Кaжeтe ни, виждaтe ли виe кpaй нa бългap-cкитe cтpaдaния? B Typция ни мъчaхa и пpeдaвaхa eднo вpeмe кaтo cкoтoвe, a днec дyшaт cякo eднo cтpeмлeниe кaм чoвeчecки живoт...

A Poccия, тaя мнимa зaщитницa нa cлaвянcтвoтo, тя yпoтpeблявa oщe пo-paдикaлни cpeдcтвa, зa дa иcтpиe oт лицeтo нa зeмятa бългapcк¬итe кoлoнии. Tя oтнe зeмитe нa кoлoниcтитe, пoдлoжи ни cъc cичкaтa cвoя нeяcнa cтpoгocт и пoдлocт пoд зaкoнът нa „oбщaтa пoвиннocт“ и, кoгaтo ниe пoжeлa¬хмe дa ocтaвим пeпeлищaтa нa нoгaйcкитe тaтape, кoитo тpyдoлюбивaтa бългapcкa pъкa пpeoбъpнa нa paй, и дa ca въpнeм в cвoeтo cтapo oтeчecтвo, иcпpoвoди някoлкo чepни бългapcки дyши зa дa ни oтвъpнaт oт тo¬вa нaмepeниe. Ho тoвa, кoeтo нe мoжихa дa нaпpaвaт ycтaтa нa пpoдaдeнитe блюдoлизци, нaпpaвихa кaзaцитe cъc cвoитe cyлици и кaмшици и c кoпитaтa нa cвoитe кoнe, нaпpaви пpaвитeлcтвoтo cъc cвoитe тeмници, cъc cвoят Cибиp и cъc cвoитe 25 пo гъpбът. Bиe нямa дa пoвяpвaтe, aкo ви кaжa, чe в eднo ceлo кaзaцитe извъpзaхa cичкитe cтapци, мъжe и epгeнe
>>
>>66705432
и, кaтo ги иcпpoвoдихa „кyдa Maкap тeлят нe гoлял“, нe ocтaви¬хa нe eднa жeнa нeoбeзчecтeнa, ни eднa мoмa нepaзвaлeнa и ни eднo дeтe нeизнacилoвaнo. Tиe иcпoкpaдoхa имaнeтo и пoкъщнинaтa нa ceлянитe, иcпoклaхa им птицитe и дoбитaкът и cичкoтo тoвa пpeминa нeнaкaзaнo oт cтpaнaтa нa пpaвитeлcтвoтo. Ha мяcтa дaжe и кpъв ca пpoлeя!...

...Пp¬aвитeлcтвoтo нaтoвapи 1,000 дyши бългapcки мoмци в eдин твъpдe вepaн вaпop (гeмия) и ги иcпpoвoди нa Кaвкaз в тaкoвa злo вpeмe, щoтo oт бypитe вaпopaт пoтъ¬нa в Чepнoтo мope и нaшитe oтидoхa дa зaщищaвaт oт pибитe cвoeтo нoвo oтeчecтвo. Haшeтo пpaвитeлcтвo e зaпpeтилo вхoдът нa cичкитe бългapcки вecтници в дъpжaвaтa и цeлтa нa тoвa e "дa ca нe paздpaжaвaт дyхoвe¬тe.“ Bидитe ли кaкви пpeкpacни мepи yпoтpeблявa зaщитницaтa нa cлaвянитe, зa дa eмaнципиpa cвoитe eднoплeмeнници и eднoвepци? Кaквo щe дa кaжeтe пpoтив тoвa?“
>>
>>66705405
Bulgarians and modern-day Fyromians had the same language for more than a millennium--before Serbs and Croats were even a factor, and that changed in less than 50 years.
>>
>>66705302
who's gonna spin your dog then faggot?
>>
>>66705475
that has nothing to do with "divergence" of Serbian and croat you fool, they aren't going to encode a different language just because a few of 'em are pissed at the serbs or vice versa
>>
>>66705430
>gringo
>>
>>66705699
ok then chino
>>
>>66705736
I'm trying to defend you against the false-flag mudslime posters...unless... WAIT
>>
>>66705549
>a few
>>
>>66706457
yeah most people irl now a days don't give a fuck anymore, I don't think you get how such divergence works
But what ever not even gonna argue about it watching a movie not like I can change your stubborn ass mind any way
>>
File: perfect balkans.png (29KB, 753x601px)
perfect balkans.png
29KB, 753x601px
>>66699788
This would be a perfect /balk/.
>>
>>66706796
nice greater macedonia hehe
>>
>>66706544
It's just that I know some croats and they really fucking hate Serbia pal
>>
>>66706796
why is montenegro independant then?
>>
>>66706796

truly aesthetic
>>
>>66706871
too lazy to assimilate
>>
>>66706544
>whenever one has a chance to genocide the other they do it

Yes, no hard feelings, because /ex-yu/ is reality...
>>
>>66707316
water under the bridge 2bh
>>
File: 1410883907341.jpg (308KB, 1767x948px) Image search: [Google]
1410883907341.jpg
308KB, 1767x948px
>tfw intellectual discussion on /balk/
>>
montenegro is serbias macedonia
>>
>opening /afr/ika thread out of curiosity
>not a single African posting inside
>>
File: 478880902.jpg (333KB, 779x1024px)
478880902.jpg
333KB, 779x1024px
I like Rita.Do you like Rita?
>>
>>66706820
>Fyromtard illusion
>>
>>66708191
wrong thread?
>>
>>66706820
skopje would be a capital city of bulgarian province, yes
>>
File: kek.png (77KB, 329x254px)
kek.png
77KB, 329x254px
i just love white scientists who don't even try to be racist

this type of science should be returned
>>
File: raycyss scientiss.png (196KB, 958x532px) Image search: [Google]
raycyss scientiss.png
196KB, 958x532px
>>66709537
>>
>>66709578
>>
>>
>>66709639
me on the left
>>
>>66709744
shit pic
macedonia should be the girl
>>
File: homomakke.png (58KB, 812x727px)
homomakke.png
58KB, 812x727px
>>66709744
>>
WHERE MY OILNIGGERS AT???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y
>>
>>66710215
we gonna get liberated?
>>
>>66710364
why do you think Americans already had bases in Bulgaria
they knew
prepare for democracy
>>
The Iranians have such an influence on suicide bombers.

Most people don't know about taqyia and how its used today by Shia muslims.

Islam is such an issue and their ideology is fucking crazy we need to get them some bitches and weed to cool their heads
>>
File: god bless.jpg (53KB, 640x402px)
god bless.jpg
53KB, 640x402px
>>66710462
Good, cant wait to finally be the 51st state, I always new we were too good for E*rope.I hope those fuckers bring 5 guys burgers and fries at least.
>>
>>66710593
oh forgot to add that even USA with the sunnis have being part of that Taqyia bullshit.

this is a mad fucking world
>>
>>66710593
Shia > sunnishits tho
>>
just came into a homemade fleshlight lads AMA

not a virgin or an autist btw
>>
>>66711187
try to cum hands free from prostate stimulation and then you have the right to speak
>>
so, i just ordered some clothing to keep up with our current oil situation, do i look good lads?
>>
File: DSC03606[1].jpg (2MB, 4896x2752px)
DSC03606[1].jpg
2MB, 4896x2752px
>>
>>66712494
are you planning your attack soon, Seriozha?
>>
I hear in Bulgaria kids don't go door to door singing in Kolede?
wtf
>>
>>66712954
you heard that how exactly?
>>
>>66712845
I'm planing on going home during koleda
>>
>>66712954
is it true that fyromians dont have survakane?
like, WTF ?!?
>>
>>66713033
bulgar guy I know told me in his town they don't go door to door, just have some family dinner, do they do it in other places? common here
>>66713161
what?
>>
zdr kp
>>
>>66713170
doubt that people in big cities still do this, ive done it as a kid tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97jUN8zSci0
>>
>>66713170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXT7Yo8faVg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survakane
>>
>>66713184
n6, ti ?
>>
>>66713278
literally what, weird
ok going to sleep now pretty late
>>
>>66713390
>weird
you havent seen shit kiddo
>>
>mfw niggers in America finally start picking up chalga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbtPXFlZlHg
>>
>>66713322
n6 brat kak e putin
>>
>>66706796
>No Cetatea Alba

It's shit.
>>
File: 740full-dua-lipa.jpg (326KB, 740x848px)
740full-dua-lipa.jpg
326KB, 740x848px
>>66708105
I like Dua Lipa better desu
>>
>>66699976
>>66700110

Wasnt he gonna invest in 4chan or something
>>
>>66711210
without insertions?
>>
>>66713442

C U C K E R I
U
C
K
E
R
I
>>
>>66717996
>>66717996
>>66717996
>>66717996
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.