[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asean/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 60

File: 0.jpg (28KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
28KB, 640x430px
Costume edition
>>
mlaysian loli 2bh
>>
File: 1452331574011s.jpg (7KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1452331574011s.jpg
7KB, 250x209px
>>66685801

>After Duterte, Malaysia’s Najib seeks closer ties to China
>KUALA LUMPUR -- Malaysian Prime Minster Najib Razak heads to China next week to build closer ties and seek investment, which may further dent US aims in Southeast Asia after a push by President Rodrigo Duterte to bolster China ties.

MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA
>>
File: 1476968065258.jpg (69KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
1476968065258.jpg
69KB, 950x633px
Our pres
Our country

Pivot to Asia indeed
>>
Is Deepavali a public holiday in the Philippines?
>>
>>66685852
Gonna have to pay respects.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/asia/china-xi-jinping-core-leader/
>>
>>66685975
no.there are only 150,000 indians here
>>
>>66685852
Since when is Malaysia not pro china?

Only us and maybe Vietnam are putting up a fight
>>
File: najib2.jpg (46KB, 470x275px) Image search: [Google]
najib2.jpg
46KB, 470x275px
>>66685852
he's going to china to train with the finest ping pong player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcTQCZeTOs
>>
>>66685852
Why would we be friends with a country that cucked us out of like 4 Olympics gold medals?
>>
Always love China.
>>
>>66685852
At least they're consistent
>>
The fireworks have started, I hate it.
>>
>>66686367
So that we can ask them to coach us later.
>>
>>66686521
Join the celebration la macha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8
>>
China is our savior.
>>
Can you go to sleep after this?
>>
>>66686550
Are those girls the same ethnicity as our Indians?
>>
>>66686799
Yes
>>
>americas pivot to asia
>thailang king die
>japan uncle die
>isis spawn in SEA
>americas only ally will soon coup'ed and destabilized
everything american touch gets civil wars and shit. what the fuck
>>
>>66687099
chekd ur dubs of troof
>>
>>66686625
I don't know.can you?
>>
File: w6.png (83KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
w6.png
83KB, 439x550px
>Mfw 7-11 employees gives you sign of approval everytime you buy condoms when you are in the line alone.

Truly the bros in service industry
>>
File: Stop Crab-minded people.jpg (119KB, 822x960px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Crab-minded people.jpg
119KB, 822x960px
China. Russia. America. Philippines. Long ago, the four Country lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the American nation attacked. Only FEM, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he was exiled. A many years passed and my brother and I discovered a new President, a Pro Philippines named Rody, and although his Strategy skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But We believe Rody can save the Philippines
>>
>>66687169
tfw buying condoms just to jerk off in them
>>
>http://asia.nikkei.com/Features/China-up-close/Duterte-s-about-face-unsettles-Xi?page=1
>mfw the Chinese think they got deceived and played
Based Duts

Truly the meme master
>>
>>66687099
I hope so, I can't wait for a mob to behaed dutdut like what they did with gadaffi

We are not allies anymore remember
>>
>>66687329
>gadaffi deserved it

look at this bluepilled af cuck. look at him and laugh
>>
>>66687240
China is the who attacked us
Especially when we closed down our bases
>>
>>66687329
>calls the President violent
>blames pnp for EJK
>now this yellowtard wants to use violence to stop the country from moving forward
kek
>>
>>66687299
Yeah whole we got 24bil loans to pay

I wonder if Palawan is worth that
>>
>>66687398
For dutdut its worth it lol

Hopefully it will save the country
>>
>>66687398
o how easy their pretenses of benevolence and civility crack
>>
>>66687299
http://business.inquirer.net/217684/bcda-says-it-was-unaware-of-wb-blacklist-of-chinese-firms

We got cucked hard
>>
>>66687368
China started claiming islands & building artificial ones during noynoy's term, but no media coverage, no media ape shit.
The case we won in the UN is just for show. The UN is useless in terms of telling other countries like China what to do. Look at Syria, the UN has been condemning Assad for using force against terrorists since 2010 to no avail.

You should thank the President for negotiating & restoring our fishing grounds back without violence but peaceful negotiations
>>
>>66687398
As Confucius once said, if a government is a failure in virtuous rule, it is moral to remove such a government.

Obey your Chinese overlords, mang.
>>
>>66687406
cough *noynoy left PRRD with P6.4 trillion debt* cough

>newsinfo.inquirer.net/766619/next-president-to-inherit-p6-4-t-debt-freedom-from-debt-coalition
>>
>>66687550
The media apes hit started when china blocks us form exploring thereed bank then the shoal the it snowballed from thier

If china doesn't drop their claim then its still up in the air
>>
>>66687550
>Negotiating.
It's China just showing that they own the place and their just letting us have it back for now. Besides it is easy for them to start bullying those fishermen away anyway and they havent left their artificial island bases.

Duterte coming to them is seen as a concession. Classic fucking Metternich.
>>
http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/10/27/16/pinoy-fishermen-say-they-can-fish-in-scarborough-shoal-again

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/586757/news/nation/chinese-vessels-no-longer-chasing-away-pinoy-fishermen-from-panatag-shoal

Our fishermen now can get back with their livelihood and bloodshed is avoided. Definitely far better than yellowtards plebbits idea of declaring war. they probably got it from sucking warmongering american cum
>>
>>66687647
And now add in more 24bill
But that article it also looks like the re inverse most of it
>>
Don't Flips get tired of talking about the same shit over and over?
>>
>>66687550
>China started claiming islands & building artificial ones during noynoy's term, but no media coverage, no media ape shit.
It was all over the fucking news, you dip.
>>
>>66687680
>>66687683

This relief of the fishermen from aggressive acts of Chinese vessels is great and hopefully it is not just a momentary reprieve. Let's hope the Chinese are acting in good faith - there is nothing wrong with being suspicious about them (the PRC) or being worried about potential pitfalls in dealing with them, the potential for them to act in bad faith and exploit that. It's understandable to approach it in that way while at the same time being glad that matters were addressed peacefully, without bloodshed and now our fishermengs can do their thang without fear of harm.
>>
>>66687703
Chinese will surely manipulate his words in case the two sides go to negotiations, regardless if bilateral (please no) or multilateral.

The Chinese, pretty pathetically and disgracefully, and realizing that despite their strongarm threats of not abiding by the UNCLOS treaty, realize that a) it is likely the tribunal will rule against them and b) don't want to lose face.
>>
>>66687703
>Ask foreign cunts to use our own waters.
Really getting sick of all these "Duterte master diplomat" from cucks.
>>
>>66687683
So what do you think we should do? blabber & white while our fishermen go hungry? or negotiate peacefully. And may I remind you we do not have the military capability to engage on a bitter war against the Chinese, our only option is to stand our ground & negotiate

>>66687703
This.
>>
>Tfw someone doesn't use folders on their desktop screen
>tfw there's a gorrillion documents just all over the screen
this triggers my OCD
>>
>>66687736
blame the redddit philippines pro-yellow liberal party shilling everyday
they want us to believe their "cause" and circlejerk in their retarded ideas
>>
>>66687736
They don't have any other interesting thing, their duterte is the only thing they have
>>
>>66687703
I suspect China is going to take this as precedent that the Philippines recognizes China's authority in the area.
>>
R E A L P O L I T I K

you dumb redditors
>>
don't

push

me

cause

I'm

close

to

the
>>
>>66687871
>>66687807
>>66687799
Pure speculations. Even the US suggested to settle things peacefully with China after the Hague ruling.
>>
>>66687871
Nobody can give up the claim, even the President said that himself he made it clear during the al-Jazeera interview. No one is letting go of the claim, only paranoid yellowtards say has Philippine government has given up the claim
>>
>>66687911
Did they drop their claim
Of not then we are still under their leash
>>
>>66687736
http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/investigative/148347-fake-accounts-manufactured-reality-social-media

Its our job to circlejerk about Du30
>>
>>66687935
They can use that as justification
>>
>>66688037
No, not really.
>>
>>66688001
you guys still at the BGC office?

http://manilastandardtoday.com/opinion/columns/lowdown-by-jojo-robles/150361/six-more-years-.html
>>
>>66687820
We don't even need a navy. Call their bluff and see what happens.
See if China is willing to shoot a US ally.
See if the USA is willing to back its own ally.
Boom, you put these assholes into the world stage.

We don't even need a real navy to do it, there's the fucking US. Hell we don't even need to target the Coast Guard nor the Chink navy, the Chinese civilians would do.

8/10 chances that WWIII will not start and there'll only be a standoff and China will find itself in an inferior position seen as the aggressor party by half of the UNSC
anyway.

The problem with the Philippines is everything we do is half-assed. Duterte going to China and bending over is just one in the long list of half-assed things the government does.
>>
>>66687820
>We should disregard sovereignity because muh hunger.
Cuck politics.
>>
>>66687968
>muh 9 dash lines
kek

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/07/259587.htm
>The decision today by the Tribunal in the Philippines-China arbitration is an important contribution to the shared goal of a peaceful resolution to disputes in the South China Sea.

>peaceful resolution to disputes
i bet you are living in a fucking squatter are that only violence is the only way to claim something.

go end urself yellowtard squatter.
>>
>>66688132
sticking with the US is quarter-assing it
>>
>>66688180
Sticking with China is full retarding it.
>>
>>66688166
If its there then we still going to have problems
>>
Where will /asean/ go if in case 4chan dies?

of course the retarded anti-government /pol/cucks has shithole of a reddit to go back to, but where will we go?
>>
>>66688132
The Chinese has been building artificial islands for years, yet the USA just watched, if you think the US will fight for us, then you're dreaming, the only reason why they fought for us during WW2 was because they hoped to make our country one of their state after the war. And if war between the USA & China happens our country will be their battle ground and many pinoys will die
>>
wtf i hate malaysia now
>>
>>66688166
Its not about defending, he basically 'acknowledged' that is their territory. He could have tried to ignore the issue if he wants to be friends with china. Hell prev admin joined the chinese bank even though we have territories squables with them.

He even lied about trying assert that scarbarough shoal as ours during his election which gave me at least hope that his patriotic. He pretty much pretended it never happened
>>
>>66687550
>Muh peace! Muh peace!
It's really funny that the emotional asswads who support Duterte were probably the same people calling for Chinese blood a few years ago to the point of racism.
>>
>>66688211
good thing we're branching out and not sticking with just china then.
>>
>>66688245
AB
>>
I've always hated Indonesia.
>>
>>66688245
i give the yellowtards more shilling jobs to do

fullchinz pinoy and maloloschinz is pretty much pro-duterte

do your job yellowcucks and defend your political views
shill and beyond
>>
fuck you malingsia
>>
>>66688260
It stared around 2013
But the harasmment and illega claims started in 2008

I blame a arroyo for making those curropt deals with out securing our country first
>>
>>66688372
source:my ass
>>
>>66688390
it's really funny that you think you're making some kind of point here
>>
Don't talk to your employers like that hon.
>>
>>66688260
Why are we not blaming china for taking our territories in the first place?
>>
brunei is best friend
>>
>>66688525
we actually are
>>
File: senpai.png (876KB, 1133x774px)
senpai.png
876KB, 1133x774px
>>66687703
>>66687807
>>
>>66687240
lel

>>66687703
This desu
>>
Flips are best friend. Malingsia fund terrorism so I hate them.
>>
Daily reminder that these /pol/cucks are the same people who were crying about Martial Law under the new government, believes that government will take little to no action on president's 3-6 months of eradicating drugs and crime, Islamic communism takeover on the Philippines, crony of chinks/Gloria Arroyo/George Soros, Abu Sayyaf seizing the country because muslim sucker, becoming a failed state etc.

You are literally arguing with the same retarded people giving redundant statement that has little idea how the politics work and what Duterte has done in the country for his past political life. I don't know why are you still trying to make sense out of these guy suffering from closed loop thinking. As if a way more corrupt official like Binay or Roxas could serve as an architect of great changes in the Philippines.
>>
Indonesia isn't even a real place.
>>
>>66688390
Almost everybody is racist and judgmental, put a fucking sock in it faggot.
>>
>>66688495
http://www.rappler.com/nation/148772-philippines-president-duterte-china-trip-scarborough-shoal
>>
>>66688632
How can Indonesia be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>66688245
You can like the gov and the country and disagree with your batshit president
He's not a god wtf
>>
>shilling for rappler

at least tell me you're one of their cute staffers
>>
Can we all agree that Filipino is like the Japanese of SEA? :^)
It's the best sounding, most of it is phoneticized (because of grammar) and a huge chunk of it is made from another language.
>>
>>66688738
hey ausweeb,where have you been?
>>
malaysia has no soul
>>
>>66688682
After all that bravado versus the West, he's nothing but limp-dicked towards China. We had the UNCLOS ruling and support of most of the international community but he threw those away.

Fuck this guy. He's selling out our territories and resources.
>>
>be noy
>"china a nazi lmao peenoi pryde world wide le most powerful race"
>fish on disputed waters
>gets rammed by chink vessels
>le based noy i r8 8/8 pres saf44 mamasapano never ever

>be digong
>"yo china we chillz n shiet"
>ask china if we cool and maybe fish in disputed waters
>k
>profit
>"top cuck chink doormat should've bombed them ships it's the only way god bless america"
>>
>>66688784
I've been playing vidya, and finishing up some work and watching some anime too.
>>
>>66688547
We are blaming the USA for something that we should be doing in the first place
>>
Malaysia is closet chink
>>
>yellowtards doesnt know that marcos started to claim the islands from chinks back 1978
>marcos defended the islands from chinks
>yellowtards is now defending marcos

TOP FUCKING KEK

http://www.theinfolist.com/php/SummaryGet.php?FindGo=Johnson%20South%20Reef%20Skirmish
>The president of the Philippines, Ferdinand Marcos
, by virtue of the Presidential Decree No. 1599 issued on June 11, 1978 claimed an Exclusive Economic Zone
(EEZ) up to 200 nautical miles (370 km) from the baselines from which their territorial sea is measured.
>>
>>66688260
>The Chinese has been building artificial islands for years
2012-2014. Super recent. Before that they can only rely on naval patrols from their Spratlys claims.
>Yet the USA just watched, if you think the US will fight for us
Because the rule among powers is you don't start shit yourself. Your lesser allies and proxies on the other hand...

Nobody in the Spratlys with major backers has ever shot anyone. The only case ever was Vietnam getting its islands taken by China. Because nobody has Vietnam's back during the Late 70s and the 80s. Now translate that into our case and the most likely result is forcing the US to do fucking something or risk being seen as an unreliable ally. Its not a dream but a likely hypothesis.
>they hoped to make our country one of their state after the war
>make our country one of their state after the war
>make our country one of their state after the war
You are an idiot with no idea of US/Philippine history. Tydings-McDuffie Law, read it.
>And if war between the USA & China happens our country will be their battle ground and many pinoys will die
They wont even get to that. Powers don't do direct conflicts anymore. Most likely it will involve naval skirmishes in the South China Sea and its back to the table when everyone tells everyone else to cool it.

Either way its would end up in a firm resolution on the border disputes over there.
>>
>>66688825
Out economy was doing fine even with the banana ban imposed by china
>>
>>66688871
>We
how? maybe its just you
>>
>>66688814
you're working yourself up thinking too much about dicks anon. maybe you should lie down and talk to someone about it
>>
>>66688919
That's the irony only Aquino faught for it
While dutdut is basically letting it go for that mega harbor in davao
>>
>>66688734
But I do?

Funny thing is that there are way too many people in the Philippines who would rather pull other people down just because they disagree with their political view than help each other up. Obviously no sane man will ever agree how Duterte deals with international politics, but government internally shows how much disoriented the people are with criticisms left and right without even giving any proper solution to a serious crisis, even going as far as telling the whole world that the crackdown is a huge exaggeration and a coup must be needed.

This is how a nation fails, not because of the government alone, but the doings of its people is a huge factor as well.
>>
>>66688919
Our maps shows it was ours long before Marcos let's not forget that
>>
File: Tomas Cloma.jpg (28KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
Tomas Cloma.jpg
28KB, 300x234px
>>66688919
Technically Tomas Cloma enacted the Philippine claiming of the Spratlys by proxy.
>>
>>66689010
because we have competent armed forces back then.

now we are reaping the shit that cory did when he cucked the shitout of our military
>>
>>66689010
I don't wanna sound like a shill or anything, but there's no point of fighting China when you can be friends with them and gain more. I don't think that means selling the islands to China though, Duterte even said that he can't do that according to the constitution of PH. So the only move available is either to go to war or to be friends.
>>
>>66689060
Well they are automatic yellowtards if they disagree anyway kek
>>
>>66688919
Marcos is the worst president in the Philippines, why would anyone unironically think a wealthy thief deserves recognition for turning Philippines into a massive shithole? In my opinion the shitflinging between Marcos and Aquino should fucking stop like what Duterte has been trying to do by actually not filing a case against both for their corruption, besides, corruption will always exist no matter in what scale it is.

If you want a great president then you have Ramon Magsaysay.
>>
>>66688260
>the only reason why they fought for us during WW2 was because they hoped to make our country one of their state after the war.
Tangina ang bobo. Pinoy independence was a done deal in 1935 with the founding of the Philippine Commonwealth, which was supposed to prepare the Philippines as an independent country by 1946. It was all going very well until the Nips decided to go fucking apeshit.
>>
remember when we made that guy eat his cereal with emperador instead of milk? fun times.
>>
>>66689120
Our military back then was focused more on internal Marcos was so afraid of a coup
While it was the American basses that kept the Chinese at bay

During Corys time she got out voted by the senate and closed down the base with 3year lease period
She wanted them to stay so she extended them to 10yrs
>>
>>66689215
is that the guy that also sniffed crushed cereal?
>>
>>66688825
The Last Administration too massive shit from SAF44 and Mamasapano. Nobody was hiding it.

Meanwhile the Government is now trustworthy and the police are all gud boys dindunuffins according to Dutertcuks.
>>
>>66689159
If you disagree then back it up with a better solution, though as far as I am concerned, Duterte is as narcissistic as how Lee Kuan Yew was too especially when it comes to drugs, your criticisms will just fall in deaf ears anyway seeing how they passionately hate illegal drugs, what's the point on ranting about it here anyway? Keep it to yourself.
>>
>>66689148
We can be friends with them even more if they stop taking out territory
But you know there's always a price dutdut already signed thing with them anyway they are good as lost if china started drilling th
>>
>>66689286
drug addicts dindu nuffin
they dont do drugs
they were goodboys
>>
>>66689209
They wouldn't have done that without America, Philippines used to be a neutral up until America. Moros were killed because of America. Manila was bombed because of America. Eventhough the Katipunan befriended Japan, they became enemies was attacked because of America. It's always because of America. Duterte had about 5 speeches referring to that. Even if they go independent, that was the deal, the Philippines already wanted that, that's why they broke away from Spain.
>>
Those Filipinos who hate on America, are ingrates

Those who do not support Duterte, are traitors
>>
>>66689297
>solution
>muh squater muh war
>>
Guys help pls

My brother will come home tommorow after 6 months of wagecucking in manila.

He will definetly banter the shit out of me(last time i cried) just like last year

Pls post some counter-bantz
>>
>>66689209
source?
>>
>>66689286
Surely you don't follow the news.

There are a lot of police being hunted down for being a ninja cop, just a few hours ago there was a shootout in Pangasinan because of a narco cop resisting arrest from officials. You think as if everything can be done as fast and simple as putting hot water in an instant noodle.

People trusting the police is rather of an effect than a cause because of policy change, people are not being forced to like their street cops arresting criminals, there are still asshole policemen abundant on the streets after all.
>>
daily reminder that if you hate ahok, you are a bigoted racist muslim terorrist
>>
>>66689460
sell him out to the cops as a drug dealer
>>
>>66689286
I notice that too
I have an ex cop uncle and I can confirm they really are assholes
>>
File: oras na roxas na.jpg (26KB, 480x360px)
oras na roxas na.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>66689286
He a good boi
he dindu nuffin
Nice try drug-lover
>>
>>66689358
But yeah past is past, at least Duterte is doing something about it and I will finally see the Philippines DEVELOP, in which the other pres couldn't have done.

>>66689439
What is there to be grateful about? What did they do to help? They've only promised but nothing but empty words. It would've been also good if they made the Philippines an American state, not to be left to rot as a shithole colony. But of course they always wanted leverage.
>>
>>66689440
>squatter

Again, you don't follow the news.

Undeniably the main victims of drug abuse are poor people, but that doesn't mean the police aren't pursuing the upper class as well. Remember, they are raiding the foreign nationals' home, mostly composed of Chinese nationals, and even celebrities.
>>
>>66689461
Also to try and rescue their own soldiers that was captured
>>66689479
That's why I don't trust them that much
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 213x194px)
image.jpg
21KB, 213x194px
>>66689498
>tfw Flipbong is gay
>>
File: Screenshot_20161026-223833.png (340KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161026-223833.png
340KB, 720x1280px
>>66688906
i come to indonesia

wat u gonna do
>>
>>66689565
And some of the cops would probably would get away with it
>>
your thoughts on this?

“Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbours to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser—in fees, expenses, and waste of time. As a peacemaker the lawyer has a superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough.” -Tito Abe
>>
YIZZ MAY SWELDO NA

SALAMAT MR. TAN
>>
>>66689715
>Tito Abe
hehehe
>>
>>66689581
I don't either, especially when I live in a shithole known for extortion. Of course I trust that our complaints on Camp Crame will be acknowledged. It's not like PNP has its eyes everywhere.

>>66689674
Sadly yes because they are just in cahoots with one another
>>
>>66689358
Our problem with moros was way back before them
Then maybe we should have not let oursleves be colonized by america in the first place

Was Taiwan sparred by the japanese

We are already on our way to being independent until japan attacked
>>
>>66689715
We are the only ones compromising here actually
>>
blah blah blah

shut the fuck up you dipshit
a perfect friday night ruined because you want to promote your sugardaddy politician and suck their dick
fuck off to reddit you dumb shit

stop discussing your stupidity right in front of me
>>
>>66689823
>we should have not let oursleves be colonized by america
Yeah, I think you should've teamed up with Spain to thwart America and then backstab the Spaniards. Then you could've either been an independent state or a Japanese state, which is far better than both of them.
>>
File: 01.jpg (92KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
92KB, 800x640px
>>
>>66689779
PA BURGER KA NAMAN
>>
>>66689909
kys you weebshit
dont ever show your cucked emu flag ever again in asean
and talking about how were off better as state

dumbass weeaboo faggot
>>
>>66689909
Spain overstayed their welcome
At that time they wanted them to go no matter what

Japan allegedly wanted to help but those emperor refuse in the last minute
>>
File: 03.jpg (9KB, 384x208px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
9KB, 384x208px
>>
>>66689973
gusto mo kanton?
>>
>le japshit dindo nuffin

its official
redditards are really bunch of retards who believes murrka are the evil jew ilerminaty goys bombing manila
japshit are the good guys holy fuck wake the fuck up philippines
>>
>>66685801
why the roman costume? not SEA?
>>
>>66689983
>Japan allegedly wanted to help but those emperor refuse in the last minute
Yeah, that's why it depends, if the Japs wanted to help then they will, alongside Katipunan, and industrialize provinces and spread the Tagalog language or combine them all into a single language.. But the thing is that, that happened because of the circumstances, like America, the World war, etc.
>>
File: fuck cgina.jpg (146KB, 864x864px)
fuck cgina.jpg
146KB, 864x864px
We yellowtards will destroy China
>>
>>66690059
The Aussie weeb Cuck is produtdut tho and anti american
>>
also reminder that chinks are never wrong because they are innocent victims who have miserable life from racial abuse done by locals for millions years
>>
>>66690119
merula4 please share your wisdom
>>
>>66689626
>>
>>66689358
>They wouldn't have done that without America,
Look up Thailand in WWII. See what Japan did to the Asian Countries who declared neutrality. Actually, no, forget that. Listen to Japanese rhetoric: "Drive whitey out!" But consider the fact that their first target was the Republic of China.

Also the Philippine Commonwealth wasn't a full independent state. It was a preparatory period for Pinoy independence in 1946. But in it's foreign relations, America still has the say. Only this time, compared to the direct rule of the 1900s-1920s as an Unincorporated State like Hawaii and Samoa, the Philippine Commonwealth was a protectorate.

>Moros were killed because of America
1900s Flips literally had no problem over the ending of (to them) a vile pirate culture that was considered Pagan.
>>66689461
You literally did not listen to basic high school history? Search Tydings-McDuffie Act.
>>
>>66689715
Looks like we are the sacrifical lamb to china
>>
>>66690090
can you like stop promoting your two-digit iq comments on asean
why dont you exile yourself back to reditard forever

>>66690117
i dont give a shit
all of you redditards are just as dumb as him
getting your stupid facts out of your mommas basement
im literally the only smart guy here and every single day you turn every asean thread into some pol circus circlejerk with your redditard-tier dumb comments
>>
File: yellowtard&proud.jpg (79KB, 864x864px)
yellowtard&proud.jpg
79KB, 864x864px
>>66690196
You go girl, yellowtards 4 life
>>
>>66690223
hey, I'm also a smart guy
>>
>>66690117
I'm not anti american because of what's happening now, but what happened in the past, I'm pro-Philippines but you can't just hide the history under a rug, it's the reason why the Philippines is what it is right now

>>66690223
I don't go to reddit
And Rude desu..

>>66690196
>Also the Philippine Commonwealth wasn't a full independent state. It was a preparatory period for Pinoy independence in 1946
That was because of America, what I'm saying is where if America didn't affect or influence the Philippines at all.
>>
>>66690172
Where do you live?
>>
>>66690038
kantunin mo ko daddy <3
>>
>>66690296
Either way it seems your anti american

We would have been better of as a state tho like hawaii
>>
>>66690338
central java
>>
>>66690285
lmao i could roast every single one of you right fucking now without even trying
even with that dumbshit guy from hungary and that britshit pinoy with their """""sophisticated"""""" education they get abroad
what a waste of money to spend on bunch of dumb monkeys kek or maybe education wuality has gone too low nowadays
>>
>>66690399
That's what I said before >>66689554
, but these Americans were racist fucks back then. And they still are.
>>
>>66690414
Is there a central c?
>>
>>66690435
And we wanted independence
>>
>>66690424
no you can't lol
>>
>>66690285
Usually you can tell they have lost the argument if they started memeing the redditard or yellowtard
>>
>>66690458
i'm a girl so i have a central c
>>
>>66690468
You could've gotten that without America. 3rd wheel desu.
Well it's a bit hard, they could've also made you a state but you wanted independence, you can't really blame it on anything because of what you wanted, well unless you take the fact that they're just taking advantage over you or treating you as a colony, as what Duterte had even said "We have long ceased to be a colony!".
>>
>>66690414
have you been to borobodur

how does it feel to not live in superior jogja
>>
>>66690536
>>66690435
shut the fuck up weebshit
do you even realize nobody is taking you seriously with your kindergarten comment
>>
>>66690536
We got colonized so..
And its not a one sided decision officials voted on it and so as them
Their republicans wanted us to be independent for racila reason
>>
>>66690296
And what I am saying is Japan would still hit the Philippines regardless given that Thailand declared neutrality. Even HELPED OUT JAPAN A BIT when they took historic Siamese provinces away from French Indochina, but Japan invaded them anyway.

All the Neutrality in the world wouldve done the Philippines no good to a Japan jacked up on Imperialism and Ultranationalism.
>>
>>66690545
>have you been to borobodur
yes i have been there years ago
>how does it feel to not live in superior jogja
feels really good because i don't live in a prostitutes city
>>
>>66690536
We are the ones who wanted them.back here becasue china is being greedy and aggressive
>>
>>66690611
>>66690612
keep your nerdy shit out of this gen and go suck abnoys dick or something huh
>>
>>66690595
You're all just cussing and shit, I'd say your posts are worse than a kindergarten. At least I'm actually saying something that's intelligible unlike you.

>>66690611
>>66690612
EVEN SO, they would've still lost the world war, and then without America looming over your heads like the dipshits they are, you could've gone so far. All they brought was these shitty taglish
>>
>>66690658
jogja here i come
>>
File: 1447056680060.jpg (104KB, 456x538px)
1447056680060.jpg
104KB, 456x538px
Guise just got accepted in my new job giving /adv/ice to layman plebs FOR FREE
>>
>>66690658
fuck you
>>
>>66690689
i am not lowering my standards just to talk with you lowlife redditards
for fucks sake its fucking friday night
get a fuckin life or your own boyfriend to talk about your favorite politician crush or something
stop fucking shitting my asean genera
>>
>>66690689
>>66690757
Look at Duterte now, he's doing a job that should've been done a century ago.
>>
>>66690689
Well they didnt lost it
For the china problem sure we do want them to loom over
>>
>>66690612
lel get a load of this dumb shit
did you even passed hekasi?

A neutral philippines means USA will not retake philippine again in a useless bloody retake of the philippine because of that mcarthur. we could just ride it out like malaysia and indonesia did

they should have just occupied okinawa instead of philippines and bombed the hell out of japan to surrender.
>>
>>66690753
do you eat nasi gudeg on daily basis

have you went to the coffee shop that cinta brought rangga to
>>
>>66689715
I was hoping japan would support a more aggressive stance
But I feel like when push comes to shove they will support Taiwan's claimmore
>>
File: 1476914920526.jpg (327KB, 1923x1434px)
1476914920526.jpg
327KB, 1923x1434px
>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte bid farewell to relations with the U.S. during a visit to China, AFP reported Wednesday. In a speech directed toward Beijing’s Filipino community, Duterte railed extensively against Washington. He vowed never to visit the U.S. and criticized the historical alliance between the two nations, saying it did not offer much to the Philippines.

Why Philippines?
>>
holy fuck you redditards are born comedian
nerds are seriously arguing which history is accurately correct in an anime imageboard

being a redditard loser is such a low standard holy shit and this is what hungarian education can ultimately offer in a weebshit website
>>
File: 3a9.jpg (51KB, 600x376px)
3a9.jpg
51KB, 600x376px
>>66690757
Are you going out tonite?

All of my squad are going home, so we're drinking tomorrow. I still don't know what to wear for Halloween
>>
>>66690796
They have troops and bases here to rescue and the fact that we are still part of their gov

It was between us or taiwan they choose us becuse its also a lot cheaper
A direct aassunt to okinawa would be suicidal
>>
>>66690853
no, mie rebus is better
yes
>>
>>66690903
lmao you dont need a costume
and im sure your redditard friends are up for another meme session
make sure to chug all those babby tier rootbeers lmao
>>
>>66690889
bro we're too good for this place
>>
>>66690884
He's a Chinese gov plant
>>
>>66691030
Does that mean he's a Japan and Russian gov plant too?
Noice then.
>>
File: 1468267688719.png (247KB, 600x400px)
1468267688719.png
247KB, 600x400px
>>66690998
Enjoy talking to people here then, shut-in.
>>
>>66691015
sure you are
leave and never come back then
>>
>>66690978
>reading comprehension
As i said A neutral philippines without USA during ww2
There is no american involvement here afterall

nevertheless
japanese are still fortifying okinawa and iwo jima while americans are waving their shit through philippines
If they attacked directly to wake island, okinawa, iwo jima. they would have won.
>>
>>66688495
http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/10/22/Duterte-Filipino-fishing-rights-Scarborough-Shoal-leave-it-to-the-Chinese-authorities.html
>>
>>66691087
Probably Russia kek
>>
>>66691100
i post on phone all the time redditard im always outside so i know a lot
im way too fuckin smart for your standard so know your place
im not a fatass loser who discusses memes and politics to seek assurance with another redditard on a weebshit website
>>
torete ako
>>
>>66691126
It not about being neutral
They would comeback here regadles for thier tropps and base it was between us or Taiwan
>>
File: 1467069697958.png (356KB, 599x510px)
1467069697958.png
356KB, 599x510px
>watched hentai
>boy and girl A love each other but don't know about each other's feeling
>boy hypnotists girl A to relieve her stress because lately girl A seems restless
>girl A confesses then fucks him
>she forgets about that
>there's this chink named girl B, she loves the boy
>girl B somehow fucks (rapes) the boy
>contacts girl A to come over her house
>tries to attempt reverse-NTR but in the end it becomes threesome
How can I be that boy, /asean/?
>>
>>66691266
there are also british prisoners on singapore
japanese will set them free anyway

rather than attacking their prison camps directly aggitating the japs to kill prisoners
>>
*farts in asean thread*
>>
Alright, who farted?
>>
>>66691174
>Russia
Kek, I fken knew it
IT'S ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

BASED PUTIN
A
S
E
D

P
U
T
I
N
>>
>>66691352
In my honest opinion, invading at least part of the Philippines was an absolute necessity in cutting off Japanese forces from the Home Islands from their other conquests to the south, which was the over-arching strategic plan behind island hopping in the first place. Why, would you ask? It is because of two reasons:

It was one of two places that could serve as a bottleneck to supply Japanese troops and harass Allied supply lines situated in the Central Pacific, and the other bottleneck; which was Formosa (Taiwan), was one of the most heavily garrisoned locations outside of China and Japan for the Imperial Japanese army as an annexed territory.

For the same reason that the Japanese wanted the country as a staging point, it was also one of the most convenient locations to threaten two possible strategic thrusts: One option is an invasion of northern Indochina which would open up the Chinese to the full flow of supply of Allied materiel and link with the Burma theater; trapping troops in Thailand and the Malayan peninsula. The other is what eventually happened, which is the use of the Philippines as a full-blown staging area for a thrust straight north towards Japan itself.

In any case, to make use of the Philippines as both a staging point and the final segment in cutting off naval access for the Japanese to the south, it would have been necessary to occupy Luzon, given the density of defenses that any strike further north would encounter if they had instead chosen to occupy Mindoro, Negros, Cebu and Leyte without committing to securing Luzon. This is why the Japanese went all-in at the Leyte Gulf battle, because allowing a landing in Leyte would make it extremely easy to force a landing in Lingayen Gulf, instead of having to stage from the Marianas. Allowing that landing would make it impossible for the Japanese to strike at them, as land-based air cover on Leyte by that time would assist naval assets in repelling a Japanese strike.
>>
>>66691328
bee yourself
>>
>>66691402
i thought we were having a discussion

https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/1800r4/need_help_writing_about_the_philippines_history/
>>
i smell muruku with a little hint of spoiled egg
>>
>>66691087
Let's take a look at the sequence of events,

Aquino administration files a case against China over the West Philippine Sea in January 2013: http://www.rappler.com/nation/137939-president-aquino-west-philippine-sea-china-dispute

In March of this year, you have Duterte admitting himself that he has an anonymous Chinese Donor (not Chinese-Filipino) - http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/558539/news/nation/duterte-says-anonymous-chinese-donor-partially-paid-for-initial-pol-ads

But then, his SOCE does not declare (and probably should not declare, as it would be illegal), the Chinese money in his campaign, http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/06/09/duterte-top-campaign-donors.html

And now, Duterte announces his complete break in foreign policy, http://www.rappler.com/nation/149806-duterte-announces-military-economic-split-from-us

Conclusion: The filing of the case against China set of the chain of events that led to where we are now; China knew that they won't be able to do anything about the Hague possibly ruling against them, but knew they needed to do something to curb the leverage this will give the ASEAN in their respective territorial dispute. They couldn't do anything militarily because this would result in international condemnation and force the hand of the US militarily as well, so they did what a superpower does in this situation -- install a puppet president that would be more favorable towards them, nullifying the effect that the Hague ruling would have had in the South China Sea issue.
>>
File: 1446605619160.png (359KB, 510x599px)
1446605619160.png
359KB, 510x599px
>>66691430
>>
>>66691402
Have you tried /r/askhistorians? Remember to have them cite their sources, too. Actual publications sound better on papers than Reddit or Wikipedia.
>>
fuck
what smell is this?
>>
>>66691464
So it is about money
>>
WHO THE FUCK FARTED???
>>
File: 1449569987168.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
1449569987168.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
What did this captcha mean by this?
>>
>>66691509
They just cite wiki or some blog
>>
not me i swear
>>
>>66691504
lmao it must be fun copypasting tinfoil comments from reddit huh
>le duterte is chinks puppet maymay
following your dumbshit logic then roxas is a murrkan puppet for receiving vocal support from philip goldberg during his visit on roxas city
>>
>>66691504
I'm starting to think that he's a Russian plant. He talks about him the least or at least mentions him fairly rarely but not too blatant compared to the other countries. And Duterte even said that, "Putin is my hero".
IT'S ALL PLANNED GUISE, THE BIG PLOT TWIST IS "COMMIE"NG.
>>
>>66691629
at least the SOCE part and Chinese financers are interesting
>>
hehehe
>>
>go to hell obama
receives jet planes
>goldberg is a gaynson of a bitch
receives 33 million dollars
>EU better choose purgatory, hell is full
receives aid support
>i reailgn myself to china
receives 24 billion soft loan
>no strings attached
receives 90 million dollar donation
>japan is a country closer than a brother
receives 20 million dollar loan
>>
>>66691629
the roxas clan ARE american stooges
>>
File: 320_RL_02.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320_RL_02.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>66691745
>>
>>66691745
absolute madman
>>
hihihi
>>
>>66691745
Most of our American aid were already pre determined it seems
The question is will he accept them

Humanitarian aid morally should not have strings but you know
You scratch my back ill scratch yours
And aren't we suppose to not ask for help with our sto damage
>>
>>66691745
The korean planes arrive before his batshit speech about obama
>>
>>66691669
and?
the local jewish community even supports his presidency look it up on youtube
does it make him a zionist as well
what about abnoy presidency?
didnt duterte said from the start he doesnt have money to kickstart his presidential campaign
its so obvioushe isnt even hiding it and thats why even some filipinos are into free tshirt printing of duterte shirts
whereas foreign chink donor partislly funded ads on tv and radio

but then going by this logic you can just easily discard the fact that binay and roxas even resorted to votebuying lmao
>>
>>66691745
Well, EU and the US said that they're going to stop giving aids. That's probably the last that you'll get.
>>
>>66691629
Sounds farfetched? Note that the last time this happened... was in 2013, with Ukraine and Russia. Russia set up a puppet president (Yanukovych) in Ukraine. Yanukovych vetoes the Ukraine-EU Association Agreement (which Ukrainians were in favor of) and supported Russia instead. (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/02/how-ukraine-s-parliament-brought-down-yanukovych.html) Yanukovych is removed as President in 2014, Russia annexes Ukrainian region of Crimea, and they've had the Crimean War ever since.
>>
>>66691964
what about the 9dash line
>>
>>66691964
Roxas lost Idc about him
With our recent china problem this is definelty interesting
>>
>>66691988
Even so he could just not accept it if he is true to his words
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11523697
>>
>>66692035
are you fucking dumb or what
ukraine was historically a core of russian empire
whereas philippines had little to do with china historically
do you seriously think we are going to take it lightly if chinks actually swoop in and take some of our island?
>>
>>66692081
only interesting because more intrigue means more things to pull the president down from his position
like how youve always wished lel
crab mentality never change
>>
>>66692201
If were going to get fucked then I'd say flush him down
>>
>>66692137
if its free then just take it
why do you always have to put your pride in topmost priority before anything
>>
>>66692154
We all know "No" is objectively the only correct answer :^)
>>
>>66692236
as if we are
people support him more
only bleeding heart redditards say otherwise because bawww hes not my liberal president

wahhh wahhh people elected him democratically but i dont like him so pls kill him wahhh

kek
>>
>>66692201
I love my country more than my president desu

Was this the same attitude when we were trashing Aquino or Arroyo
>>
>>66691328
Title?
>>
>>66692252
He does put pride in it have you seen his batshit speeches
>>
I CAN'T SLEEP, IT'S TOO NOISY OUTSIDE
>>
>>66692287
Hes not god we can disagree and expose his shit as we should
>>
>>66692359
you won't sleep with your monitor on
>>
>>66692444
I'm on my phone.
>>
>>66692359
do you guys have tanod for that?
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px)
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>66692359
There are fireworks coming behind a mosque

>tfw can hear them loud and clear
>>
>>66692491
Fireworks going on right outside my house, I hate it.
>>
>>66692477
I have tamod

for you
>>
File: zaworld.gif (78KB, 1011x396px) Image search: [Google]
zaworld.gif
78KB, 1011x396px
mfw this becomes a reality
>>
good morning lads
>>
File: azusa-thinking.jpg (185KB, 2560x1600px)
azusa-thinking.jpg
185KB, 2560x1600px
BTW

Is 4chan getting Normier by each passing day or is it just me

I swear can't remember the last time I seen an anime gif on top or j-list as on bottom since forever
>>
>>66692355
at least he puts it in proper place for the sake of his countrymen
unlike how you put it as if taking free aid from other country will greatly hurt your pride as a pinoy
seriously have you ever see a president aside from duterte riding a helicopter in the middle of habagat to look at flood situation in manila
of course abnoy is more badass because hes a gamer just like every angsty teen lmao
hell rather be at the opening of jollibee in singapore than visiting mamasapano victim blunders lmao

>>66692314
thats pretty k i guess
showing concern for country is sign of being filipino

and how can they still demand respect amid hello garci, nbn-zte, hostage crisis, abaya's lrt, and saf 44 incident?
>>
>>66692320
Eromame 2
>>
>>66692512
Is it related to the Indian holiday
>>
>tfw not living in kel*** neighbourhood
>>
>>66692601
Yes, today is their Christmas.
>>
File: 1463669807271.png (233KB, 467x433px)
1463669807271.png
233KB, 467x433px
>tfw having no keling in the first place
>>
post waifutuber from your cunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6eXCIpfM7c
>>
>>66692573
No, I myself like those aid
It seems like he's ego is hurt more if he accpets them especially when its from the west

I guess now we have kowtow china
>>
>>66692561
>I swear can't remember the last time I seen an anime gif on top or j-list as on bottom since forever
I think it's the weebs that got bored of spamming anime on inappropriate boards. I've also noticed it as well, maybe anime is slowly getting less popular these days?
>>
>>66692611
>>66692644
Screw you guys.
>>
are you sleeping?
>>
File: large.png (23KB, 500x336px)
large.png
23KB, 500x336px
>>66692623
Hmmmmn

Shit seems lit would join them if I wasn't sleep deprived
>>
>>66692644
>tfw he didn't get rid off the kel*** culture
>even proud of kel*** culture as budaya asli
>>
>>66692691
aid at the cost of their bases set up in mindanao
and since youre such an expert on mindanao issues i guess its appropriate that the natives be forced to accept that there are usa bases in mindanao
arent you pretty excited what the angeles city of the south would look like
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>66692804
You know you can always sex and make some noise too
>>
>>66692573
Tbf he went to lucky plaze in Nov 2014
While mamaspano happens in jan 2015

His speeches detest those aids and he wants nothing to be owed with the USA or EU
That's why accepting them is kind of bitching it up to them
>>
Indianesia
>>
>>66692707
I hate it to end like that /a/ is 4chan I p much discuss anime on all boards other than the one in question
>>
File: 49670277_p0.png (786KB, 800x1131px)
49670277_p0.png
786KB, 800x1131px
>>66692866
Intriguing

Teach me how senpai
>>
>>66692846
Military aid is political
I'm.form cotabato honestly wish there were more base there as long as they are helping and there's an agreement from our gov
There
>>
the island of king philippe
>>
>>66692842
arab slave
>>66692929
spic slave
>>
>>66692804
didn't you get mistaken once as one of them ahahah
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px)
image.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>66693026
Bend over and I'll teach you
>>
>>66692712
>kling klang kling klang
>cing cing cing, gelang berbunyi
>gemerincing hati yang sepi
>>
>INDIAnesia

LOL
>>
>>66693067
I do when I'm bald but now not so much hair is a give away
>>
>>66693077
>>
>The Malaixiya and the Indianesia

LOOOOL
>>
>>66693047
Indo - Indian influence
Esia - land
Hence, indian-land
>>
Philippines...
>>
File: fb6.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px)
fb6.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
DELEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>Malayxiya
>Indianesia

DESTINATION CHINKING STREET
>>
File: NO%20BULLY%20ZONE.png (66KB, 1710x1668px)
NO%20BULLY%20ZONE.png
66KB, 1710x1668px
>>
>>66693133
Phillipines - philip 2 of spen
>still cuck'd by his former master by engraving foreign spic name
>not moving on
And thus, still wondering why
>>
File: pinoy copy.jpg (175KB, 500x395px)
pinoy copy.jpg
175KB, 500x395px
>>66693215
being influenced by india is common in SEA
>>66693272
should i post the full pict?
>>
File: 1454517938080.png (334KB, 559x587px)
1454517938080.png
334KB, 559x587px
>>66693272
>said the flips while sucking chink's dick and getting anal from murrifat

>>66693376
Fuck off
>>
Do not call our country "Malaixiya"。
>>
File: 121332132.gif (264KB, 480x270px)
121332132.gif
264KB, 480x270px
love you guys
>>
File: latest.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
latest.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Indians are Bro tier

uck you
>>
>>66693376
KONTOLMU KECIL
>>
>>66693484
pedofil goblok
>>
pinoys are asleep post lewds
>>
Why Indianland not renaming his cunt of something original like Javasia or Batakan or Sumaland?

Why flip not naming his cunt as Cebasia or Laland or Austriano or Manilo?

>still linger and hold on with the past

Please, people.

At least Malaysia was named by local, not the colonists.
>>
INDIANESIA AND MALAIXIYA

MY SIDES ARE DESTROYED
>>
>>66693484
Bacod lo Blake
>>
>>66692554
And you like that?
>>
>>66693541
Yet there are more Malay (Austronesian) in Philippines than in Malaixiya
>>
>>66693543
Are you truly free and independent, cuck'd by Philips of spic?
For starter, please ask Dutdut to change your cunt name with something original and local, please.
>>
>>66693541
L A Z A R U S
>>
>>66693541
Because we're already known by the world as Indonesisch, so that's why we use it, and it's also to prevent favoritism for certain ethnic.
At least we're not Malaysia. While the country is literally translated as "malay land", it doesn't have Malay people anymore.
>>
>>66693585
Yet you are speaking a butchered Malay/Spicano/US. Hence you are not Malay, but just pieces of rejects.
If you are truly Malay, speak in Bruneian Malay dialect. I think Austronesian language shouldn't includes you. It was a humongous mistake.
>>
>>66693541
>>66693541
>At least Malaysia was named by local, not the colonists

but chinese is the local
>>
>>66693541
to avoid favoritism to one group. is it really that hard to understand?
>>
File: giphy.gif (867KB, 500x278px)
giphy.gif
867KB, 500x278px
It's got louder
>>
>>66693740
should use nusantara
nothing wrong with favoritism
>>
Who COMFY TRAVELLING WITH POCKET WIFI here?
>>
File: Filipino.png (47KB, 651x723px) Image search: [Google]
Filipino.png
47KB, 651x723px
>>66693749
>a butchered Malay/Spicano/US
Oi! At least, it sounds better and more structured than all of your ching chong and allahu akbar languages. A language has got nothing to do with people, if you wanna fite with languages then go ahead, as if you can prove that there is an Austronesian Language much more superior than Filipino (͠≖ ͜ ≖)
>>
>>
>>66693740
>>66693750
Being called as Indianland is not favoritism to Indian ancestry? You can change the name, since it's modern time, not in the 1900s. You have google. Don't want favoritism of human, you can simply use plants or animal name.
>>
>>66693529
ngga
>>
>>66694077
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/nobody-calls-it-czechia-czech-republic-new-fails-catch-on
>>
>>66693799
Does it necessary to use human name or based by human race? You have plenty of flora and fauna around you.
>totally cuckd by Phillips spicano.
>>
>>66694017
where ya goin?
>>
>>66693807
Moan louder
>>
File: Filipino 2.png (25KB, 735x329px) Image search: [Google]
Filipino 2.png
25KB, 735x329px
>>66694027
That doesn't even include obsolete, accents, dialects, grammars and other languages from the Philippines being used in the official.
>>
>all these losers without an indian gf named shalini feeding him maruku and laddu on deepavali eve
>>
File: 1388890714010.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1388890714010.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>66693559
only if I get to become a Gundamu.
>>
File: pinoy copy.jpg (1MB, 1181x1476px) Image search: [Google]
pinoy copy.jpg
1MB, 1181x1476px
>>66694027
>sounds better
subjective, and mostly no from other country opinion
>A language has got nothing to do with people
of course it does
>>
>>66694179
Bicol famalam
We're still in SLEX damn this is ginna be a longass night
>>
File: ooo.jpg (5KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
ooo.jpg
5KB, 303x166px
>>66694165
of all countries to tell us to get a name change,why is it malaysia?
you guys are hardly "malay"

besides the americas aren't complaining
>>
>>66694249
I meant race*
You could be black, white, asian, hispanic, a language would still be a language in its own respective culture. A malay can convert to Filipino and vice versa, it's not dependent on the person itself.

>subjective, and mostly no from other country opinion
Well, can you disprove? There's no other Austronesian language that can sound as majestic and harmonic as Filipino.
>>
POO
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 461x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 461x356px
>>66694249
>MFW Flipbong wants Spanish penis
>>
>>66694351
LANGLAH KE DESA BERHARI RAYA
>>
File: rh.jpg (136KB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
rh.jpg
136KB, 1200x1350px
>>66694252
have fun m8. I'm half Bikolano myself but I've never been. they say we have big titis
>>
File: jeepney 1960.jpg (420KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
jeepney 1960.jpg
420KB, 1024x686px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIU9q490BNQ
I love chinoys
>>
>>66694152
This is different case than yours
>the conflict is just shorter or longer name, people not used to it, and definitely not related to the origin of the name

>>66694306
We, as the example to you, neighbours, NOT to use a name based on racial name. We already "independent" and at the exact moment choose to change the name to commerate that day, although it is copying Nips and Ruskies. Not as far as licking the shoes of former colonist and mingle to the past by engraving their name in the very important part of your history, the fucking cunt. Wake up, neighour. Chart your own destiny.
>>
File: FILIPINO = BEST.png (41KB, 1212x203px) Image search: [Google]
FILIPINO = BEST.png
41KB, 1212x203px
fite me fgt

Even old Spain was very fascinated about Filipino
>>
>>66694780
no you wake up.your country name is inaccurate

get of your high horse you have never had the balls to fight your colonizers and win,unlike superior KKK
>>
is it worth going to bed now if i have to wake up at 7:30am?
>>
>>66695089
yes, I usually sleep for 7-8 hours a day, isnt that normal?
>>
File: 1473896149330.png (92KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473896149330.png
92KB, 500x225px
ugh a malaysian is telling US to be "original"

even if this is a shitpost. you can't be this blind
>>
>suddenly flips hating on everyone else
how did this happen?
>>
>>66695198
I usually do too, but it's 1.30am now and I am not even tired

I have been awake since 5am Jumat pagi
>>
>>66695266
absolute pinoys pinoy absolutely
>>
>>66695266
Not really hate, more of annoyance with the fact that someone just trashed Filipino. If I think it's as shit and as the same level as the others, then I wouldn't be always talking about it
>>
File: IMG_20161029_013335-1024x1369.jpg (331KB, 1024x1369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_013335-1024x1369.jpg
331KB, 1024x1369px
>>66695266
my bread maker just beeped and the whole house smells like a yeast infection

it's the most amazing smell ever
reminds me of your mums bedroom
>>
there's nothing better than a warm crusty yeast infection in your house when you are drunk at 1:35am
>>
>>66695014
>>66695212
>good intent to give good advice as local SEAn.
>still doesn't realize his place because of ego
>was a mistake to kick some sense of a flip
>just wait till chinkman rename you place
and then keep wondering why his a looser
>>
>>66695546
more like try-hard
>>
>>66695643
better try hard than doing nothing and blaming others
>>
>>66695679
do you feel like you fit in now?
>>
>>66695787
putang ina mo
>>
>>66695846
whatever babe.go be a dear and make a new thread
>>
>>66695942
I hate you. EIIISSHHHHH!
>>
I'm hungry. Where's the new bread?
>>
>>66696497
>>66695409

silakhan
>>
>>66693810
But we call it ourselves as Nusantara more than Indonesia though.
>muh bumi nusantara

>>66696497
Link the thread, you fucking retard >>66696769
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.