[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not German

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1477641941915.jpg (44KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1477641941915.jpg
44KB, 680x765px
>tfw not German
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (35KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
35KB, 600x647px
>>
And you'll never be, Abdullah Al Kalifa
>>
File: g2.jpg (8KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
g2.jpg
8KB, 236x282px
>>66681774
>tfw crypto german
>>
>>
>>66681831
I would settle for that
>>
>>66682008
Are you on holiday there? What has your experience been so far?

t. going to Germany for 3 months next year
>>
File: 1469538355632.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1469538355632.png
516KB, 680x418px
Ich möchte im Deutschland wohnen.
>>
>>66682113
What do you want to know specifically?
It's interesting to be here because of culture and history. The beer and food is great and the younger generations are really friendly.
>>
>>66681774
Artim?
>>
>>66682951
>What do you want to know specifically?
Nothing specifically, I just thought that there must have been something in particular so extraordinary about Germany that compelled you to make this thread.

Just out of interest though, where have you been so far and what form of travel are you using? Thanks
>>
>>66683135
>I just thought that there must have been something in particular so extraordinary about Germany
If you're coming here for three months, you already know why Germany is such a glorious nation.
Buses and trains and don't buy a europass it's usually cheaper to just pay for individual trips. I have been to Munich, cologne and Berlin. Where are you going to stay? Are you studying? Do you like Weiner schnitzels and kartoffels?
>>
>>66683414
>If you're coming here for three months, you already know why Germany is such a glorious nation.
Of course, I just wanted to know why you thought so :^)

>Buses and trains and don't buy a europass it's usually cheaper to just pay for individual trips
I've read a tonne about the train system in Germany and it sounds pretty good, but I haven't read much on buses. I'm assuming they are a fair bit cheaper? Which would you recommend for making short but frequent trips (i.e. moving between towns every 2-3 days) and would buses perform this role adequately?

>Where are you going to stay? Are you studying?
Hostels probably, and nah I'm not studying. That's why I'm only going there for 2-3 months, because it's the longest I can fit in between uni semesters

>Do you like Weiner schnitzels and kartoffels?
Ye, but looking forward to trying the "real thing" 2bh. Even though I won't have much money to spend on eating out.
>>
>>66683601
I don't know really but I use flixbus. You should ask a real German these questions not an Australian German boo who has been to three cities. Eating out isn't expensive here compared to Australia and it's much better. Take care comrade.
>>
>>66683848
Thanks, I will check out flixbus. Also I have already asked a few Germans these questions, but I always like to get the opinion of foreigners because things like transport can be very different for people traveling rather than living there. Thanks again m8.
>>
>>66681774
If syrians can be german so can anyone!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.