[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interracial Sexual Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 35

File: 02.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
In our globalised world, what have your experiences been with women not of your race?

/r9k/ not invited
>>
>>66681640
nope - i make love only with girls of Russian race
>>
i fucked locals several time AMA
>>
I once had sex with a swedksh girl and her nipples we're All fucked up
>>
>>66681668
any chinese indos?
>>
>>66681640
You know we have a reputation overseas for trying to fuck everybody?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (27KB, 471x457px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
27KB, 471x457px
>>66681706
but Tom, i am the chinese
>>
Black holes were made for white poles
>>
It's all anecdotal and individual. A girl being good at sex depends a lot on her emotional state, if she's not truly & fully turned on, odds are it won't be that great.

That said, my international experiences
>English
Good body (so many brit birds got big tits - very nice, just avoid the chunky ones), love the accent and attitude (really admire the english mentality desu), sex was very impromptu and intense. First virgin I had sex with, which is certainly unusual for a country known for its slags. No big difference though, just got dried blood under my foreskin I had to wash off afterwards.

>Russian
Thin as fuck, which I noted is very common in Russia. They're so scrawny. So don't expect much of anything in terms of t'n'a. Fun accent though. Sex = good, but she was a bipolar nutter, which also seems common in russia. You really notice the subtle tartar influence on russians when you're on top thrusting away inside them.

>Turkish
Anzu lookalike. There's actually a lot of those in western Turkey, at least in the better areas. These really look no different from other medis like spanish/italian girls. It really is true that greeks are orthodox turks and turks are muslim greeks :^) Small tits but very nice midriff/hips/ass. Sex was nothing special but she had this kind of awestruck adoration for my nordic look so that was adorable.

>Colombian
Latinas are GOAT. That said, the colombian I had sex with wasn't the ideal case. She was very smart though, physicist. Catholic but still receptive to sexual adventures. :^)

>Venezuelan
There's a reason this country is #1 in miss universe. She's gorgeous, current gf and we're going to have a baby in a year or two.
>>
I've had consensual unpaid sex with at least one girl from the following countries.
>australia
>new zealand
>england
>usa
>france
>germany
>sweden
>austria
>lithuania
>russia
>sri lanka
>china
>taiwan
>south korea
>vietnam
>philippines
>namibia
>rwanda
>uganda
>ethiopia
>niger
>sierra leone

AMA
>>
>>66682280
which one gave you the AIDS?
>>
>>66682316
All tests are clean, friendo. :^)
>>
I'm mixed race, so any girl i have sex with is interracial, unless it's the exact same mix which isn't that common.
>>
>>66682280
tell me about Vietnam, South Korea, Sierra Leone, France, and Uganda
>>
>>66682340
any abo experience?
does she sucks your witchetty?
>>
File: 1337490469037.jpg (4KB, 112x134px) Image search: [Google]
1337490469037.jpg
4KB, 112x134px
>>66681640
mother of god
>>
File: 3D women are NOT important.png (543KB, 644x700px) Image search: [Google]
3D women are NOT important.png
543KB, 644x700px
>>66681640
Tight Anime Pussy.
>>
>>66682280
>Fucked someone from Niger
Shit, Bazza.

.. what do you call people from Niger anyhow? "Nigerian" is taken by Nigeria, right? So what is Niger?
Nigeran?.. Nigers?
>>
>>66681640
Nice body, too bad about the asian face.
>>
>>66682372
>Vietnam
Woman of around 33 I met on tinder, but looked mid-20s. She was one of those rare girls where the chemistry is just right and you fuck like crazy all night. I ended up living in her Saigon apartment for a week, it was great. A+ pussy too.

>south korea
Two of these. The first one was some chubby backpacker chick who was a virgin, and it was pretty awkward and terrible. The second one was a quite and shy girl who lived near me in Canberra. She would come over to mine 2-4 nights a week and we'd cook food, watch anime, have sex and then she'd stay the night. It was cozy and nice, plus no commitment.

>sierra leone
Batshit crazy girl I met in a bar. I assumed she would be a hooker but turns out it wasn't. I literally think she was mentally ill in hindsight, but didn't pick up on it at the time. Pretty shit in bed desu, and she gave me scabies.

>frace
Travelling girl of about 30 I fucked when I was 21 in a hostel dormitory. She didn't want to fuck initially because there was somebody else in the room and the bed was squeaky, but I just put on a condom and then she hopped on my dick. Pretty nice fuck, but just a once-off.

>uganda
Two of these as well. One was a once-off thing, pretty attractive girl who had a dutch (I think) boyfriend. The other one I met in a bar and was 19. Let me take her virginity and we fucked regularly for a couple of weeks until she got really attached and clingy (in a disturbing way) and I bailed.

>>66682378
No, I have standards.
>>
>>66682529
interesting, a fellow Canberran too.

Tell me about Taiwan and Ethiopia
>>
>>66682466
"Nigerien" I think it is. It's pronounced with the French "J" sound so you can tell the difference over there, but I think it's supposed to have a hard "G" in English. So you just have to pick up on the subtle last syllable.
>>
File: 1476643165322.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1476643165322.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>66681640
>what have your experiences been with women
None
>>
>>66682529
About the viet, really the reason her pussy felt good was that she was fully turned on. That's literally what makes the difference. There's no physiological difference in pussies that makes some feel better than others. It's all mental.
>>
I had a black gf for 6 years

we lasted so much because we never lived together

she smelled good
>>
>>66682573
I'm not Canberran, just here for uni atm. Not a bad place though.

>taiwan
Girl who messaged me on couchsurfing when I lived in Darwin. We just hung out for a week before she made a move on me and we fucked. She was really cute and had amazing tits, large and firm. Equal best ones I've ever had. Problem was it was like fucking a glass of water, just didn't get much traction.

>ethiopia
Chubby girl I met in a bar. Amazingly good pussy, in fact too good. I fucked her doggy style and came in like 30 seconds even wearing a condom, which has never happened any other time. Just kinda left in shame because she was disappointed.

>>66682605
I dunno, doesn't sound accurate to me. Do you have a scientific source on this?
>>
>>66682182
>we're going to have a baby in a year or two

are you familiar with the gestational period in humans?
>>
File: 1457588220478.jpg (40KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1457588220478.jpg
40KB, 329x399px
i have fucked white, black and my current gf is Chinese.

AMA
>>
>>66682280
Rwanda? How did this occur?
>>
>>66682664
Well there is some difference based on how tall they are, obviously a small asian will have a smaller pussy so that can be good or bad, usually bad since it'd make it hard to even get the tip inside. Like fucking a 12 year old kek.
>>
>>66682676
I hope you use a condom, don't make any Rodgers.
>>
>>66682655
this thread is for sexual encounters with OTHER races, argie.
>>
>>66681640
I have fucked bitches from all over the world
>>
>>66682691
>arrive in rwanda from the congo, stay in border town called gisenyi
>group of girls shout and wave at me from a table in the restaurant out the front of my guest house
>tired as fuck so i wave and ignore them
>four days later, in the capital kigali at a rooftop bar
>girl comes up to me and asks if i was in gisenyi a few days ago
>well shit, she was on the table of girls there
>we talk shit for a while, she has A+ bantz so we just insult each other a while with the sexual tension going up
>start making out
>some random rwandan dude films us on his phone
>get her number, leave
>hang out a few more times, but can't take me to her place (she it tutsi and her parents are super conservative and would hate me), and doesn't want to go to my hostel
>eventually book a hotel for us on my last night there both because i wanna tap it
>we make sweet love
>never see her again

Good times.
>>
>>66682655
asian girls have no body odour
I actually feel sad about this now
>>
I'm a virgin AMA
>>
>>66682730
Kek
>>
only grill I've ever boned is my gf, she's a chink
>>
>>66682730
REKT
>>
File: AverageArgentine (2).jpg (20KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
AverageArgentine (2).jpg
20KB, 500x319px
>>66682730

LOL, WILL HE EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>66682664
>just here for uni atm
ANU?
>>
>>66682768

>asian girls have no body odour

they smell like cheese

at least the one that cut cheese in my supermarket
>>
>>66682869
Yep
>>
>>66682764
Huh. That's kind of surprising to me. Most countries at Rwanda's level of development have prohibitions against hotels providing rooms to foreign men and unmarried domestic women. For instance, when I was in Laos the police would routinely inspect your room to prevent such a thing from happening. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, and I think you take my meaning as to why such practices are enforced.

What the hell were you doing in Rwanda anyway?
>>
>>66682771

come back when you are virgin AND 30 years old
>>
>>66682894
same here, but I'm going back to Sydney after exams
>>
>>66682890
I've always been told by asians that they think westerners smell like cheese
>>
>>66682904
Nah it's pretty rare for that to happen, in Africa at least. Only in some Islamic places would they care. It's actually more common for the staff to ask if you want a girl to go with your room. Anyway, I was just travelling. Went around heaps of Africa plus Europe and the Middle East.

>>66682916
I only have one take home exam left, living on easy street at the moment. Feels good. What do you study?
>>
File: 1477628534655.jpg (65KB, 742x571px) Image search: [Google]
1477628534655.jpg
65KB, 742x571px
me in the middle
>>
>>66682966
this is my last two exams, but I have honours thesis next year. I do Com/LLB, how about you?
>>
>>66682938
this is because asians generally do not eat much dairy. All the Chinese people I know - including my wife - revolt at the sign of cheese in food.
>>
>>66682999
Nice trips. I'm doing international security stuff at CAP.
>>
I've fucked

>chinese
>korean
>japanese
>filpina

Hope to get viet, thai, cambodian, some european, and russian someday
>>
>>66682938

I don't have cheese smell but yesterday I went to workout without deodorant and the pig smell was unbearable
>>
>>66683068
which one was tightest?
>>
>>66682815
You didn't even taste what life has to offer yet, son.
>>
>>66683003
I've never come across anyone who "revolted" like you say (I lived there for two years), but I know most asians are lactose intolerant and easily get diarrhea and stuff if they drink milk etc, so I guess it's understandable. My gf claims that she's not affected at all by drinking milk or eating cheese.

>>66683086
But are you western? :^)
Really though, I don't think I smell like cheese either, but my gf sometimes say that I have a cheese smell. Ask an asian person what they think.
>>
>>66683068
>only asians
That's like going to target for all your clothes
>>
File: 1472201740549.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1472201740549.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>66682730
>>
>>66683215
'revolt' is used as an exaggeration in English. Perhaps I was being too strong. But I lived in Guangzhou and I saw people more comfortable with eating dog than eating cheese.
>>
>>66681706
kek no they killed em all, like as soon as we left the Indo's with help of American's killed all the Chinese there for fear of communism.
>>
Yank abroad here.

Fucked a half-korean girl in high school and then again in college. She was a really cool person and an absolute freak in the sack, but I was too shy to date her until we were about to leave for college so we've only fucked like 3 times. I'm still friends with her and we've fucked since then, but we grew into different people (me into a cynical volcel whose hobby is following the news, her into an artsy sex positive feminist)

Fucked some mystery meat girl in college. I thought she was some manner of middle-easterner but my friends claimed she was latina. Got smashed at a bar with her and then went to her place but got whiskey dick. Fucked the next morning and it was disappointing, just 10 minutes of apathetically pumping through my hangover until I came. She let me cum inside her but even that didn't really save it. Once I came I looked down and realized that she'd been on her period so I had blood on my dick and all over her sheets. Then I dropped some truly sinister beer shits and ruined her bathroom for the next 20 minutes, and left. Never fucked or dated her again, and I still feel a bit ashamed of the whole experience to this day.

Fucked a Mexican girl this past July when going back to my uni town to visit friends. I was only the 4th guy she fucked, and she hadn't lost her virginity until she was 24. She had the lumpy latina body type, didn't do doggy style, has never orgasmed, and actively pushed me away in disgust when I tried to go down on her. Very unenjoyable experience.

TL;DR Happa asian girls are best, latinas are a meme gynotype and should be distrusted
>>
>>66682280
>>sri lanka
>>china
>>taiwan
>>south korea
>>vietnam
>>philippines
>>namibia
>>rwanda
>>uganda
>>ethiopia
>>niger
>>sierra leone

why.
>>
>>66683656
Having sex with an exotic girl is one of life's true pleasures.
>>
>>66683624
>I thought she was some manner of middle-easterner but my friends claimed she was latina. Got smashed at a bar with her and then went to her place but got whiskey dick. Fucked the next morning and it was disappointing, just 10 minutes of apathetically pumping through my hangover until I came. She let me cum inside her but even that didn't really save it. Once I came I looked down and realized that she'd been on her period so I had blood on my dick and all over her sheets. Then I dropped some truly sinister beer shits and ruined her bathroom for the next 20 minutes, and left. Never fucked or dated her again, and I still feel a bit ashamed of the whole experience to this day.

what is wrong with you. no shit you should be ashamed.
>>
>>66683697
no problem with that, by why the ones from the aids countries.
>>
>>66683727
Eh, it's an acquired taste but a powerful one. I wasn't that interested in black girls until one hit on me in a public park and invited me to her place, and I went through with it just for the experience. It really grew on me after that, black girls are generally great in bed and there's something about them that just floats my boat.
>>
this thread is a reason why I hate white people
>>
>>66683827

traitor
>>
>>66683832
Because you can't get laid outside your own race? Serious question btw.

>>66683854
Sorry for taking your women.
>>
>>66683866
Because people like you go around flaunting your racism. You think it's funny when all your housemates get asian gfs just to rub it in your face and get them all to mock asian guys?

YOU THINK THAT IS FUNNY HUH?
>>
>>66683907
Haha it does actually sound hilarious.
>>
File: FeelMask (2).jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
FeelMask (2).jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>66683866

>Sorry for taking your women.

OH, LE ARGENTINE IS BLACK MEME
>>
In highschool I dated a girl from Côte d'Ivoire. Took her virginity. She had a great body, short, slightly chubby with great tits and a nice ass. Was willing to try anything my depraved teenage mind wanted. Very submissive. Nice girl, very artsy type. Her parents loved me. Her brothers didn't. I kinda miss her.

I met at a dinner an older (49) Iranian woman. She was my aunt's client, staying for a month in Paris. My aunt thought it would be a good idea to get me some connections in their line of work, so she basically ordered me to help her visit Paris for a month.

That woman was stunning. Thin, perfectly dressed, very dignified, intelligent, cultured, beautiful, with big green eyes. Just her scent and accent got me half hard. So we visited museums, art galleries, did a lot of shopping, ate lunch and dinner together. After two weeks of that, she invited me to take a last drink in her room after I took her back to her hotel. The moment I was in her room, she seduced me. There's no other way to put it. She was very aggressive, I just followed. It was honestly the greatest sex I've ever had. She knew exactly what she was doing, and what she wanted. The two weeks left were just constant fucking, with mostly her fucking me. I later found out she was married. Never heard from her again, but my aunt got what she wanted from her.

I've also been on a few dates with a Japanese student. Very sweet girl, I really like her. Kinda shy and reserved. Total Franceboo. But it's nothing serious for now.
>>
>>66683704
I was very depressed at the time and was living a blackpilled lifestyle of ahedonic hedonism. I'd rather have never gone home with her at all, but that's what happened.
>>
>>66683952
Racist. This is why I literally hate white people. You think this nigger tier behavior is acceptable. Have some common sense for fuck's sake
>>
>>66683977
Steamy read. Good on you to have that experience. Milfs are something else.
>>
>>66684006
It'd be funny regardless of the race, to be fair. How is fucking girls from other races racist anyway?

>>66683977
Pretty jealous of the Iranian MILF desu.
>>
>>66681694
What do you mean with fucked up nipples (I guess I missed the humor..)
>>
I've only had sex with one girl in my life and she's now my fiancée.
>>
>>66684041
I never said it is. It is because you all act like niggers with your immorality. That is racist.
>>
>>66684082
Not sure I follow, sorry. You seem more racist than me.
>>
>>66684140
Am I? I am a victim of racism. My white housemates mocked me and insulted me by getting asian gfs and make them mock Asian guys. That is racism and here you are finding it funny

Disgusting
>>
>>66684215
Your housemates specifically got Asian gfs just to annoy you? That's dedication.
>>
File: 1468131732437.jpg (313KB, 4685x2457px) Image search: [Google]
1468131732437.jpg
313KB, 4685x2457px
>>66682730
>>
>>66684244
You only proven my point.
>>
>>66684306
The truth is, I'm pretty sure they didn't. Asian girls just like BWC so they were easy for them to get.
>>
>>66684345
See there you go being racist again. You
Like to make asian men these beta nerd while you turn asian girls into your sex toys
>>
>>66684345
Wow BWC? Really? When your average is only 5inches?

What a joke
>>
>>66684392
It's not racist to find Asian girls attractive, and it isn't racist for Asian girls to find whites attractive.
>>
>>66684474
Except we all know that isn't the case with yellow fever retards like you. When I presented a clearly racist situation, you simply called it funny

That shows your hypocrisy and srupidity
>>
File: 1470065361053.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
1470065361053.png
228KB, 394x370px
>3DPD
>>
>>66684543
>yellow fever retard
>has fucked more white and black girls than asian

Nice work.
>>
>>66684602
Tell me why you think what I ecperienced isn't racist? If you called that racist I wouldnagree and suck your gay cunt cock but you wouldn't listen
>>
>>66684676
If they were purposely mocking Asian guys, then yeah it's obviously racist. It still sounds like a hilarious situation though basically because I can hardly believe that it would actually happen. It's comical.
>>
>>66683977
>you will never have sex with an Iranian milf
;_;
>>
>>66681640
Fucked a Turk girl, she was really arab-looking though. Great breasts, dry smooth skin, completely shaven, pretty loose vagina but she was also like 5''11"

Good fuck, she came alot.

>Japanese exchange student
Pretty horrible fuck desu but at the same time good? She laid there like a dead fish and seemed to not exactly enjoy it, basically no movement whatsoever. BUT, I could do anything I wanted and she let me creampie her/even wanted me to.

That's about it.
>>
>>66684716
It is racist
>>
File: 1477434676247.jpg (597KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1477434676247.jpg
597KB, 3840x2160px
>>66684676
Being this butthurt
Kek kys
>>
>>66681640
yes
Ukranian
Asian (from Kazakhstan and rep. Buryatia)
>>
>>66684806
Typical asian. No passion. No clue why weebs hype them so much.
>>
I fuck a 4'9 Jap every week and used to fuck a Japanese school teacher. Also had 2 Koreans

Asians are great but loud. It's annoying getting noise complaints any time you touch them.
>>
>>66684719
oh dude there's one Egyptian MILF at my grocery store, man I want to slam that ass
>>
>>66681640
tfw no gf
>>
>>66685041
>squeaking like you stepped on their toe every time
Yeah, no, no thanks.
>>
I've had sex with 13 girls of non-white races, and aside from their different body types there aren't really many generalisations you can make about them. Once youve had sex with more than 2 people of race x you realise that there are submissive x girls, there are cheeky x girls, there haughty x girls...

the one thing I will say is that black women have skin that smells oily. It is a slightly unpleasant smell that you don't notice until after you've cum.
>>
File: 1477614042483.png (17KB, 294x600px)
1477614042483.png
17KB, 294x600px
i was with a british girl once, get iy?

allau akbar
>>
>>66684882
If nobody did that shit to me, I wouldn't care. But you just had to
>>
File: young chief commander.png (302KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
young chief commander.png
302KB, 443x443px
>flag collecting autismos getting close to women at all

right
>>
File: 1477150483323.png (121KB, 1032x739px) Image search: [Google]
1477150483323.png
121KB, 1032x739px
>>66685122

"diaspora"
>>
>>66682591

this
>>
>>66683977
>49 years old
>that woman was stunning

ew haha sort it out mate
>>
Polish/Moari girl
(married this one since i;m mixed my self )
Aussie girl
(probably /med/ curly black hair and brown eyes fat as fuck)

I would of tried going out with others had nothing worked out so i guess i'm lucky then

there's 2 koreans and a taiwanese girl that still like me but nah ... i'm happy and married now lol.

>>66684676
did some one ever say you think to much
I have asain male friends and i've hooked them up with other girls of different races bud

no mockery, its just having a good time.
not everyone sees race as something to mock people about.
I lived in a very ethnic divisive area in fact its hard to ignore it.

at least i'm not going to other countries lol
saves money lel.
But yeah that said my mixed friend if we ever hang out i'll let you discover it for your self and get girls to have a bit of fun.

you calling people racist because you cannot understand?
sounds like you want to do the same thing haha
no offenise but being loyal to your race doesn't earn browie points IMO.
>>
>>66682999
>oh look it's another commerce shitter
GET OUT OF THE LAW SCHOOL YOU PLEBEIAN.
>>
>>66682280
how did the ethiopian encounter happen?

was she ethiopian or some west or central african fll-negroid that happened to be in ethiopia?
>>
>>66682280
>>namibia
>>rwanda
>>uganda
>>ethiopia
>>niger
>>sierra leone
Do you have a death wish?
>>
>>66685286
Just lie like everybody else.
>>
>>66682280
Fishing for STDs i take it?
>>
>>66681640
Some meh tier, slightly chub white american who was easy to impress and honestly I only did so to find out what being with a white girl feels like.

In her part, she's curious what being with an Asian is like. Even if I don't exactly fit the definition (Mestizo cunt.)

I did this while on Exchange in SF University a couple of years ago.
>>
>>66685416
commerce is pretty meme tier though, it's definitely my 'other' degree.

I'm not one of those commerce fags who do law just so they can fuck around uni for another couple of years.
>>
>>66685485
She was properly Ethiopian, but I actually met her in Djibouti. So she was probably a hooker, like 95% of Ethiopian girls there, but didn't charge me.

>>66685571
Pfft the odds of getting the bug are minuscule.

>>66685664
I gfed the lankan girl if that helps.
>>
>>66685115
It's almost like race doesn't completely decide what you're like as a person... Hmm... Definitely encourages synaptic activity.
>>
>>66685115

were all of them British tho?
>>
File: 1466616716153.png (125KB, 660x350px)
1466616716153.png
125KB, 660x350px
>>66681640
>/int/
>sexual experience.
>>
>>66682182
I can somewhat vouch for the turkish thing.

I seen a lot of beautiful turkish girls who appear like slightly more tan french or italian girls. Some are very fair.
>>
>>66682280
Tell me about the girls from Lithuania and Russia?
>>
>>66685902
Well that's not the one i'd be worried about in regards to that anyway
>>
>>66686259
This isn't the 4chan of ten years ago, anon. There's normie here now, and OG's who finally managed to get laid.

>>66686313
Yes, it's important to remember turkey used to be the heart of an empire. So it's going to be a lot of ethnicities mixed up.
>>
>>66686400
Lithuanian girl was living in Armenia and I couchsurfed at her place. She was the most forward girl I've ever met, I can still here her asking "you want to make sex with me?" in dat accent. She was fun.

Russian girl was Jewish so not the stereotypical type. She was super intelligent and doing a phd at a top US university and I met her doing research in the middle east. Nice girl and good to talk with, but kind of awkward in bed.

>>66686435
Can confirm, OG here.
>>
>>66682529
You look like a boring normie
>>
I had sex with two cambodian, vietnamese and chinese

One Chinese girl was cool and let me have sex with her friend in front of her

I like chinese pussy and will continue having sex with chinese girls after I'm married. Wife will have to deal with it.
>>
File: brazilian male 01.jpg (124KB, 1000x600px)
brazilian male 01.jpg
124KB, 1000x600px
HOW can people who had their penises inside a human being EVER come close to this place?

this is unironically beyond my comprehension
>>
>>66686691
Because of depression and boredom.
>>
>>66686653
Well she will cuck you with bbc so no prob for her, free money and a big bull
>>
>>66686735

>boredom

don't think how 4chan would entertain anyone

>depression

how could these people be depressed?
>>
>>66681640
I've masturbated on 5 continents
>>
>>66687020
>how could these people be depressed
sex won't make your life that much better desu
>>
>>66687162

the requirements to have sex will
>>
>>66687162
This, virgins think that having sex changes anything but it really doesn't. You have sex and maybe it's nice but immediately after the normal drab reality reasserts itself. There's no escape.
>>
>>66681640
Yes, I am white and while ive been with white women ive also been with various Latinas that are a shade browner and some black/mixed women.
>>
>>66687057
same
>asia(japan)
>pretty much all countrys in europe
>Africa(morocco)
>North America(USA)
>south America(Mexico)
>Oceania(New Zealand)
>>
>>66681640
I am a "Chad", at least according to this website. of the Women I've been with, 3 are "not of my race"

>Mexican
(obviously, and also I guess she was "American" too but you know what I mean). she was a nice lay, what is it about Mexican girls that makes them short, but have perfect sized titties? seriously. also her moaning was fucking fantastic

>German
I have traveled a lot, and this one was a one night stand. beautiful blonde, perfect nipples. I often think of her nipples as odd as that sounds. anyway, she wasn't kind of boring.

>Dutch
we actually dated during my time in Netherlands. sweet girl. really cared for her but the distance is just something that is impossible to deal with.

anyway my experiences haven't taught me much about women of not my race. all I know is I want to have sex with a Korean or Japanese girl.
>>
Nation is more important than race
>>
>>66687309
>>south America(Mexico)
lad
no
South America starts at Colombia
>>
>>66687372
anything south of the us is south
>>
>>66687309
>South America
>Mexico

lad......
>>
>>66687309
seems you're missing South America still, then.
>>
>>66681640
I want to fuck a cute black girl.
>>
>>66687309
lad
no
>>
>>66687452
shouldn't be too difficult for you then yeah? LOL
>>
File: please do.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
please do.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>66687162
>>66687266

you guys are out of your mind

to have sex here, you need:

A social life -- anyone going to deny having family and friends isn't a sadness-easer?

Self-appreciation -- aka finding yourself good-looking, confidence etc

Be healthy -- have a clean skin, moderately fit etc

Have a certain degree of freedom -- not living with your parents, having income, a car etc

Notice anything? You've got to suffice your human needs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_human_needs
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 4000x2667px)
1.jpg
1MB, 4000x2667px
How much do you fucking people travel? Jesus.

I never had any interracial sex. The only foreign girls I've ever fucked were other Slavs. Polish, Slovenian, Croatian, Russian, Ukranian and a Czech girl.

Best sex/relationship was with the Russian, she was my kind of crazy and we clicked very nicely. You know how fucking rare it is to find a woman that wants to fight with you actually as opposed to just standing from the side and watch it happen?

Wish I could have stayed longer in St. Petersburg. If I did, I'd have probably married her.

Pic related, she looked somewhat like her, same body type and hair/eye color.
>>
>>66687823
due to the nature of /int/ more travelers will be on this board than average
>>
>>66687904

Don't you mean /trv/?
>>
>>66681640
One Anglo-German and one Korean, both in high school.
>>
>>66682712
>>66682468
>>66682938
>>66683192
>>66683284
>>66685014
>>66685094
What is up with this guy. Are you frustrated because you can't find good Azn gf?
>>
>>66687652
You don't need a social life if you find a shy/shutin girl.

And well in most ways, what you need is just general stuff that's always good. Like confidence? Everybody likes to see that, not just girls. And it's seen as always good because they're signs you're doing decently in life. If you're a sad sack of shit, well, you better work on improving that whole situation. Don't give up so easily.
>>
>>66681640
>Brit
Looked older for her age but better looking than the average Brit so it was nice. The bad thing, starfish but it could have been much worse, I'm still in contact with her.
>>
>>66688100

I agree you with you tho, am just trying to say that the things that get you sex undoubtedly are also things that make you happy, which make these people being depressed highly unlikely
>>
>>66682998
i like your plaid bikini
>>
>>66681640
I'm in love and dating a mongol finnish woman. She's wonderful, if not a little shy. Won't really say much else because we're still together.

I also use to have a Swedish FWB (I'm not black, just Jewish). She was great, but she got off that we were opposites. I laughed at her poltical views (F! voter) and she thought it was insane (and hot) that I am a firearm owner.

I dated a french girl. She wasn't bad, but we didn't get along well. I'd actually never seen a someone who didn't shave/trim pubic hair till her. She wasn't bad, but when she spoke french in the act, I was diamonds.
>>
>>66687963
/trv/ is too slow and too mature to shitpost
>>
>>66688339
>he doesn't like a natural bush
>>
>>66688519
I'd just never seen one in person before till her, so I was a bit surprised to see it.
>>
>>66682182
enjoy colombian STD you man whore
also what are you trying to do, mutate new kinds of STD?
stop fuking so many nationalities

>>66682280
one word: No proofs

>>66682398
yellow fever detected

>>66682466
wow mind = blown
also funny/10

>>66682529
scabies. :( the things you dicks do for sex
also fuck you

>>66682664
>wthiopia
>chubby
plz desu

>>66682768
why sad?

>>66682815
either all swedes are liars or i have to rethink my orientation of sweden

>>66683179
>tightest
virgin detected

>>66683827
>hur dur black girl hur dur slave .....hnnnngghh sex

>>66687823
sorry for not knowing your flag and ipad wont help me either but dude, you gotta go back and get her

dont let it be a memory
for great justice do it
>>
>>66685403
How's the kid kiwi dude? Miss seeing your insane family tree.
>>
>>66688009
>Are you frustrated because you can't find good Azn gf?
But I have one

>>66688664
>either all swedes are liars or i have to rethink my orientation of sweden
?
>>
>>66688664

>you gotta go back and get her
>dont let it be a memory

Why would I go back for her? She's married now, happily married, as am I.

And that was over 6 years ago.
>>
>>66687823
I travel about once a year to see my gf, but we travel typically when together. I'd prefer to post on /trv/ but it's too slow and doesn't have any tolerance for shitposting.
>>
white american

>Korean
Mormon girl who I slept with as a first year college student. Probably the most by the books sex you can imagine - fishlike missionary vanilla sex. She kept saying "omg I never do this type of thing" and asking if she was doing it right. Pretty funny considering how inexperienced I was

>Taiwanese
professional bougie type girl. really playful. Wanted you to throw her around and fuck on the floor and all these kinds of things. One strange thing this girl and the Korean had in common is that they seemed to have had no body odor. Even that vague fishy smell that white girl vaginas seem to have was unnoticeable. Maybe this is an asian thing, maybe this was luck of the draw

>Mexican
Met at a bar when we were very drunk. Stereotypical looking - wavy black hair, medium height and build.
Sort of unremarkable sex except for porno-tier fake heavy breathing. Something really unusual about it like I was being performed for but who can complain
>>
File: 177321452351.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
177321452351.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
I can't even imagine a girl wanting to talk to me. A girl liking me enough to have sex is unimaginable
>>
White Australian, apart from other white Australians I have fucked:

>Brazilian
>Arab (UAE)
>American
>Malaysian
>Dutch
>Chinese
>>
>>66688802
:(
a girl like that?
is your waifu same tier or better? i mean connection mentally?
>>
File: 1471796151598.jpg (207KB, 787x775px)
1471796151598.jpg
207KB, 787x775px
>>66681640

Had sex once with a black girl.

The sex was ok, but the heatings I got afterward from being afraid I caught something from her (we used condoms but she sucked me off without one) somewhat spoiled the experience. I didn't catch anything in the end but still...
>>
>>66689867
that Arab UAE must have been a base whore for doing this
was she a hooker?
>>
>>66689723
It's 70%, 30% confidence.

I'd recommend getting tinder, even if you don't want to hook up with the chicks on it, it's great for talking and learning pick up strategies
>>
>>66689946

Nope, just Westernized
>>
File: this place.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
this place.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>66689867

>Brazilian
>>
>Canadian
Usually pasty and flabby, enjoy playing games, suck at sex, typical white women.
>Cambodian
Fun, petite, but not many lookers
>Thai
A lot of fun, love to fuck, not frigid in general. If you can get down with their 'look' and don't mind loose boxy jean shorts they're great.
>"Chinese"
By "Chinese" I mean civilized China or China-like areas. Shanghai, HK, etc. They love to have sex and in my experience are pretty uninhibited about it.
>Korean
Admittedly not the best but I love fucking them after a date or two knowing the societal pressure to avoid foreigners/date for 100 days/whatever.
>Chile
Honestly just get a latina to experience the stereotypical ayyyy papiiii dios mioooo shit.

I guess that's it. It's a cliche opinion but imo Asian girls are the best. They love to serve their men, they actually take preventative measures against becoming a hamplanet, and they usually know how to enjoy sex themselves. They are generally in societies where sex is more taboo so they feel like they're getting away with something rather than graciously allowing you to do something to them, as it is in the west.
>>
>>66681640
THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
>>66689888

Of course my relationship with my wife is even better. Why the hell would I marry her if it wasn't?

Look, I was there in St.Petersburg because of work. She lived there herself, had family and friends, and a life of her own. I couldn't expect her to uproot everything and just come back to Serbia with me because we had a great thing going on for a year.
>>
>>66690062
>knowing the societal pressure to avoid foreigners/date for 100 days/whatever
Explain please. When I was in Bolivia I met a Korean woman who wanted my dick, but I was too autistic to notice at the time. She invited me to visit her in Seoul. Should I go?
>>
>>66681640

Girls Instagram name :

https://www.instagram.com/jessicababyfat/?hl=en

Your welcome lads
>>
>>66681667

>Russian
>Race

Communist education!
>>
>>66690140
:(

well, just reading it kinda breaks my heart but good for you
>>
>>66682998

Stop lying.
That is me.
>>
>>66690341

Don't get me wrong, I was sad for a bit myself, but overall, we both found someone else and we're happy with them. Really, it's nice the way we broke up. I haven't had that many good breakups in life.

If I could have stuck around in St. Petersburg at the time, I would have. But I couldn't and life just moved on.
>>
Chinese
Mexican
Arab
Irish
Jewish
English
>>
>>66690179
Absolutely. Fucking around is not uncommon, especially in Seoul, it's just still at the stage where it's not encouraged or talked about a lot. Even if you don't fuck her, you can find many other girls here that will be interested.
>>
>>66690484
Thanks, I'm not white by the way. Let's say I could pass for a Spaniard or Moroccan. How would I fare?
>>
>>66690533

>I'm not white
>Belgian flag

Kill yourself.
>>
>>66681640
I've fucked a Malaysian girl, she had a great ass

Other than that, almost all of them have been white girls. I'd like to branch out more but I rarely come into contact with girls of another race.
>>
>>66690568
;_;
B-but I'm Flemish in every way except for half my genes.
>>
Gf is a spic with a decent bit of nigger in her. The experience is good desu, dont like the idea of racemixing but we are a perfect match
>>
>>66690605

Kill your race-mixing parents and any siblings you might have while you're at it.
>>
>>66690533
It really depends what you mean. If you are black or look black it will not be great, unless you go to the right places (hiphop clubs, etc). Just an unfortunate fact of most Asian countries.

If you're Arab then I'm not sure. It could be just as good as being white if you are handsome.

If you're some other kind of exotic darker-than-white but not black, great. You will probably have an easier time than if you were white.

Just remember 96% of Korea is Koreans, and most of the 4% foreigners are Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai etc. If you are different you're going to have it easier than the average guy just based on standing out. Even if you're black or quite dark, if you can put up with the occasional racism/rejections you'll be fine.
>>
>>66690614
>spic
>nigger
Do you ever say that sort of stuff to her face?
>>
>>66690680
Thanks. I don't have any black blood in me and I'm not a muslim, though I have been mistaken for one before. You always hear about how some places are paradise for European men, but it's mostly for blond and blue eyed guys I imagine.
>>
File: 1476204129899.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1476204129899.png
8KB, 420x420px
>>66690593

>I rarely come into contact with girls of another race

who you're trying to ruse
>>
>>66690803
Yeah a bit, but there are all types here. I've seen a lot of brown guys around, and I can't imagine they're all just suffering in silence. It's not all about the Aryan types, really more just being sort of good-looking and any desirable kind of foreigner is good here. You can just say you're from Belgium and they'd accept it at face value
>>
>>66690960
It's true, most of the girls I meet in social situations are white. I've lost count of how many girls I've hooked up with but as far as I can remember nearly all of them were white.
>>
>>66690735
some girls like that actually
>>
>>66691029
Cool. My second nationality is very popular pretty much everywhere in the world. Thanks.
>>
>>66691260
Belgium? That's one of the blandest nationalities I can think of твн, no one here would give two fucks.
>>
>>66691260

>second nationality

Only a mongrel of mixed blood would speak of something like this.

Let's face it, you're an abomination who should have been drowned at birth, your parents lined up against a wall and shot.

You have no nationality. No ethnicity.

You are subhuman slime.
>>
>>66691371
Chill out bro
>>
>>66691371
>Serbia
Top kek
>>
>>66691389

I am chill. I just don't see reason to be civil with someone of a polluted bloodline.

>>66691407

What of it? My family bloodline goes back more than seven centuries, pure and uncontaminated. I know where I came from, who I am, but you? You probably don't even know your father's name, let alone anything further back.

You're a bastard. Filth. Europe would be better if everyone like you was simply cleansed.
>>
>>66691371

Serbians are always the edgiest fucking retards, aren't they? Jesus fucking hell.
>>
>>66691553

Nah, my family and me aren't the norm in Serbia. You don't really have a lot of people who care about with whom they have children, and it's more for a lack of opportunity, than a choice of their own, that the common men and women in Serbia marry other Serbs/Slavs.
>>
>>66691520
>NIGGA WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT
>>
>>66690605
What are you?
>>
>>66691710

>kangz

That's your own nigger/mongrel mind projecting.

I never said anything about my family being kings or lords or nobles of any kind. Just that they kept their bloodline pure. Something which your whore of a mother failed to do.
>>
>>66691520
>I am chill. I just don't see reason to be civil with someone of a polluted bloodline.

Tone the fuck down.
>>
I like white girls.
>>
I kissed a white girl in kindergarten
>>
>>66691746
You are autistic beyond belief, kid.

Get some pussy in your life once in a while you sad fuck.
>>
>>66691730
Half Mexican

>>66691746
> My family bloodline goes back more than seven centuries, pure and uncontaminated. I know where I came from, who I am
This sounds a bit kangly to me.
As I said I'm Flemish in every way. I just look a bit different and I speak Spanish with my mom, that's literally it. I hate the muslim invasion as much as the next guy. I'm a Flemish nationalist. You don't know me, so keep your butthurt to yourself.
>>
>>66691858
Cool.
Strange mix, but cool.
>>
>>66691820

I'm married, which I've mentioned already in the thread.

You can fuck off back to your welfare line anytime now, mongrel, and keep the projection to the minimum.

>>66691858

>This sounds a bit kangly to me.

That's because what mongrels like yourself can't really imagine anything else worth boasting about. You have to think of yourself as kings and queens, otherwise you're nothing, and your bloodline is worth nothing. You're worthless.

>You don't know me

I don't have to. You're not white. You have no place in Europe.
>>
>>66691903
Thanks. Well, you can find anything in Belgium.
>>
Only two experiences with white women, both foreign students:

>French
>Argentinian (Memes aside, she was obviously white, even germanic looking)

Now i'm going for the Jap girl that will come this next semester.
Being part of the "Foreign Exchange Comittee" really pays off
>>
>>66691927

Canada has Metis. Not often you find Scottish / Objibwe combo.
>>
>>66691926
>I'm married, which I've mentioned already in the thread.
I never asked nor do I care.

You can kill yourself anytime, Slavshit.

You're obviously insecure as fuck which is evidenced by your assblastedness
>>
>>66692025

>waah, waah, why don't you accept mongrels and half-breeds

That's you, crying out to a world that doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>66691926
Look man. I just said I'm a Flemish nationalist, but you're downright racist. I agree Europe should remain as white as possible, but how can you deny native Europeans importing their wives? There's nothing wrong with minorities as long as they assimilate and remain minorities.
>>
>>66691520
nice to know

i wont say who i am but there have been books written on my blood line
i am a Paki Afghan (Pushtun), my ancestor in the 13rd degree was a Pushtun Emir (clan leader), warrior poet who fought and defeated the Moghul Empire of India

befoe him there were even kings and other Emirs

they even have descriptions of the blood line being descended from the Ten Lost Tribes. There are many books on that too. I have all those ancestors names as well. Its fascinating as well.

just thought of sharing this
>>
>>66686259
You only need to clean up, drink a little, and show moderation on drinking/sperging.
Its not that hard
>>
File: kek car.png (82KB, 198x179px) Image search: [Google]
kek car.png
82KB, 198x179px
>>66692059
>implying anyone gives a fuck about serbia

Seriously. Tone the fuck down.
>>
File: Serbia GDP.png (16KB, 512x291px)
Serbia GDP.png
16KB, 512x291px
>>66692059
Literally cannot make this up.

I can buy you and your wife ten times over, Slavshit.

Africa-tier GDP, Africa-tier HDI, and all you can do is boast about how ""pure"" your bloodline is.

You reek of insecurity. You're a cuck. No other way of putting it.
>>
>>66692060

>how can you deny native Europeans importing their wives?

Very easily. If they want to procreate with non-whites, their rights should be revoked and they should be exiled to whatever shithole of a country their non-white pets are from.

>There's nothing wrong with minorities as long as they assimilate and remain minorities.

They literally never do that. History has shown us as much, time and time and time again.

>>66692064

See? Now that's neat.

It's a shame how little people care about their roots. Not in the sense that they should use that to justify being entitled to something, but just in the sense of knowing where they come from, who their ancestors were from.

We have one very, very old book which has all my family members, stretching back all those centuries, but that's pretty much falling apart nowadays so we had to copy it over very carefully into a new one, by hand, plus copies for the closest family members.

>>66692098

You need to kill yourself. Preferably after you've killed your whole family.

>>66692174

Our lives are perfectly fine, though.

Is there corruption? Sure. There's a lot of politicians here whose heads need to literally roll from the chopping block. But that's everywhere. Look at your own country. How huge is your debt by now? How many homeless? How many cities and neighborhoods ruined by minorities spawning all over the place? How corrupt your establishment? How warmongering? Don't throw stones when you're living in a glass house.
>>
>>66682529
>he first one was some chubby backpacker chick who was a virgin
>No, I have standards.
>>
Fucked an Assyrian woman a couple of times. She had fake tits but her pussy was bomb and she let me cum inside of her whenever I wanted too. She was an alcoholic though, big time.

Lost my virginity to a Puerto Rican gal. Got my fetish for eating pussy from her. Those silky hands running through my hair while I ate that heavenly pussy, god damn. Plus there's something about being called papi that just makes you want to breed someone. God damn.

Been with a handful of black women I've picked up off tinder, but most are shit and dead fish.
>>
>>66692225
i agree with you completely
i am not a racist but i do believe we should know and honour where we come from
i believe these are things that should be protected as well
its sad burgers and modern globalism always portrays this negatively
its like wiping out something pure and nobel
>>
>>66692225
>You need to kill yourself. Preferably after you've killed your whole family.

Ladies first.

>Our lives are perfectly fine, though.

Yeah, I'm sucking dick for breadcrumbs is perfectly fine.

>Look at your own country. How huge is your debt by now? How many homeless?

My personal debt? Perfectly fine.
How many homeless?
Kid, the average homeless person here makes more than the average Serb.
>How many cities and neighborhoods ruined by minorities spawning all over the place?

Even bad minority neighborhoods are better than Serbia.

Sorry. You're a snownigger.

Corruption-wise, GDP-wise, development-wise.

You are an African country in every way. The only thing that distinguishes you is geography.

If I placed Serbia in the middle of Subsaharan Africa you'd fit right in.
>>
>>66692225
Okay man, whatever.
I think I'm gonna go to Serbia next vacation and have sex with your women. I can buy them all anyway.

>It's a shame how little people care about their roots.
I even agree with this. Flemings don't know their history.
>>
File: gold.jpg (138KB, 900x900px)
gold.jpg
138KB, 900x900px
>>66692174
>Literally retreating to a dank meme of an economic index because his """bloodline""" is a mix of we wuz, chicanos and probably abos as well.
>>
>>66692412
Oh look, his older Slavshit brother came in to his defense.
Nigga, your people fell for communism and have been a shitstain on humanity for the past century. Fuck off.
>>
>>66692412
What's tuvan pussy like
>>
>>66692342

They have nothing of their own, no background, no family history, so they try to cast down everyone with one as somehow bad or one in the wrong.

They always want to put their own culture, i.e. pop culture shit, ahead of everything else.

>>66692349

>Ladies first.

So you'll kill your mother first? That makes sense.

>I'm sucking dick for breadcrumbs is perfectly fine.

No need to share your employment history with us.

>My personal debt?

Then if we're talking about personal finances, why was my country's brought up then?

Oh wait, you're barely a literate savage who just tries to deflect attention from how poor his family background is, how he has little to no sense of belonging, and how you ultimately want to push this out as being normal, when it's anything but.

>Even bad minority neighborhoods are better than Serbia.

Be honest, could you even tell where Serbia is on the map? I kind of doubt it. Your educational system is severely lacking.

>If I placed Serbia in the middle of Subsaharan Africa you'd fit right in.

And I'd be there all the same, just like how my family has been here for all these centuries, while yours - well, if they can tell where their grandparents come from, that's actually surprising, giving your mongrel bastard nature and heritage of mud and shit.

>>66692351

>I think I'm gonna go to Serbia next vacation and have sex with your women. I can buy them all anyway.

You think that somehow by you sleeping with whores will somehow hurt me? Whores are whores. They'll sleep with anyone, given the right incentives. Even if you don't come and fuck one of them, there's others who will. Nothing really strange about that, there's degenerates in every country, not denying that, but you wanting to fuck one of those as a way of boasting - that's hilarious.
>>
i'm mixed race
the only girl I've had sex with is also mixed race
the only race we have in common is English
>>
>>66692610
>i'm mixed race
*fistbump*

>>66692596
Boy I don't remember the last time I had such fun posting on 4chan as you are right now.
>>
>>66691746
Just a shame your bloodline's gonna die with you then, eh?
>>
>>66682182
You made this up based on stereotypes seen online
>>
>>66692740

Projecting, are we, Mehmet?

No, my family bloodline is safe and sound. Even if I wasn't married, even if I didn't have children of my own, I still have plenty of brothers and sisters just like me.
>>
>>66692839
>is a father
>spends his time insulting random people on 4chan
>>
>>66692875
Says the nigger
>>
>>66692839
Post pics of your wife slagathor

>>66692964
Says the somali
>>
>>66692596
>So you'll kill your mother first? That makes sense.

>implying you don't have a Slavgina.

>No need to share your employment history with us.

>says the slavroach making 6k a year KEK

>Then if we're talking about personal finances, why was my country's brought up then?
Because both you and your country's finances are third-world tier you poor slavroach

>Oh wait, you're barely a literate savage
We're reaching critical levels of projection.

>Be honest, could you even tell where Serbia is on the map? I kind of doubt it. Your educational system is severely lacking.

That shows more about YOUR country than it does about mine.
What have your people done as a whole that makes you worth caring about? You see, this is why it's so difficult to take you seriously. You're like a child who just got his candy taken away. Nobody cares, kid. Sorry to break it to you.

>And I'd be there all the same, just like how my family has been here for all these centuries, while yours - well, if they can tell where their grandparents come from, that's actually surprising, giving your mongrel bastard nature and heritage of mud and shit.

Congrats. And yet here you are suffering while I make enough money to buy your family.

The truth of the matter is that you lack personal accomplishments. You're so bitter about your own failures as a human being that you resort to "MUH HERITAGE" to compensate for it.

Nobody cares. It's a fucking joke. Make something of yourself first, then people will want to listen to you. Til then, keep crying.
>>
>>66693034
Very original

>>66693048
Are your parents brother and sister? Or just close cousins?
>>
>>66692839
And I'm sure the kids you had with your sister are a fantastic example of Serbian purity.
>>
>>66693104
I'm disappointed you didn't call me some negro name. Boooo Sweden, you've been so pussified you can't even banter anymore.

If the Lion of the North could see you now...
>>
>>66693104
>when a sven tries to banter

I'm not even going to respond to you after this. Your whole country is a joke. Probably even worse than Serbia, who have been cucking you.
>>
>>66693150
That wouldn't be very orignal either desu. /int/ needs new memes
>>
This thread makes me feel inaedquate. Southern Californian here, 6 ft medium build light haired light eyed white guy, how do I get with other race qts? Which are the easiest to bag and where can I find them?
>>
>>66693204
You're no fun Harald Hardrada
>>
>>66693193
An inbred arab monkey calling my country a joke? When the oil runs out you "people" are going to back to being sub-90 IQ dungfarmers. At best that is, more likely you'll start a civilwar and create a country that worse than those africa.
>>
>>66681640

Yeah.

And America's pretty good for interracial relationships.

I've been with white girls, black girls, and Asian girls.

Still haven't been with a latina chick yet tho REEEE
>>
>>66693343
I've got East Asian, Indian subcontinental, and Pacific Islander to knock off my global sex-list. Might just go to a massage parlor to bang a Chinese woman there thou
>>
>>66690321
>>66690321
>>66690321
>>66690321
underrated post
>>
>>66692875

I don't see your point.

>>66693034

>Post pics of your wife slagathor

Oh yeah, because posting personal information, be it in the form of photographs or something else, on 4chan has never gone poorly for anyone.

>>66693048

>I make enough money to buy your family.

Therein lies the difference between my kind and yours: we can't be bought.

>The truth of the matter is that you lack personal accomplishments.

No, have plenty of those. Life is good, I have a well-paid job, a loving wife, great family, good friends. There's not really much I'm missing here, aside from the occasional luxury, but even that's rare.

You really don't get it, do you? In a way, I could understand. You have nothing of yours, no background, barely a mother and father, if even that, so you feel envious that anyone has something more than you.

>then people will want to listen to you

On 4chan? Unlikely. And why should I bother to prove myself to you, someone who has sprouted from the loins of some two-cent whore who spread them for the first person she saw glancing her way?

You're nothing.

Should you ever actually get to have children of your own, they too will be nothing. Groveling in mud and dust, frothing at the mouth at the first sign that people around them recognize them as such.

>>66693115

You keep telling yourself whatever you want, mongrel. I'm sure you will invent even more things to somehow justify your poor existence.
>>
>>66691371
Autism
>>
>>66693492
I'm happy your kids have such a good father figure.
>>
I dated a girl born to Chinese parents back in my first year of college.
She was culturally argentine, so it was just like dating an argentine girl with slanty eyes.

Actually, it wasnt even dating technically, but we made out a few times so it still counts I guess.

I never put it in though.
>>
>>66693662

It's a fun occasional pasttime.

Besides, Hirohito is pretty much going to drive this place into closing down by stealing money from donations, so I might as well shitpost as much as I can while it lasts.
>>
>>66687652
lol
>live with my parents
>don't go out at all
>don't have a job

>fuck 15 girls a year

you are just shy or black
>>
>>66693795
You've been at it for almost two hours straight. Where are your kids?
>>
>>66688868
lmao LDR cuck
>>
>>66693838

They're asleep. Twin boys.
>>
File: HoMUOmyu.jpg (27KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
HoMUOmyu.jpg
27KB, 512x512px
this autistic serbian guy
>>
Only non-whites I'd bang are japanese and south korean, the rest of humanity is shit
>>
>>66693406

Are you white? East Asian and Indian girls love white guys. Just hang out at any college campus.
>>
>>66693492
>Therein lies the difference between my kind and yours: we can't be bought.

HAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Life is good, I have a well-paid job
Those breadcrumbs sure are paying the bills huh? LMAO

>Should you ever actually get to have children of your own, they too will be nothing. Groveling in mud and dust, frothing at the mouth at the first sign that people around them recognize them as such.

Yeah, except Serbia is nothing but a fucktoy.
Your women are mine if I choose to take them. You're nothing.

America has done more in 300 years than your country can do in 10,000.
>>
>>66681640
I lost my virginity with an english girl. She was 22 and I was 17, she was here on vacations and we slept together at her hotel room. That felt great, she was hot.
>>
>>66691858
>i hate muslim invasion just like the next guy
>s-see guys. Im on your side hehe

Oh nigga you are trying to hard. They wont accept you might as well deal with it and keep your diginity
>>
>>66689947
What's the 70%
>>
>>66694204

You seem very upset, mongrel.

Why is that?
>>
>>66681640
My wife and her son are Colombian
>>
>>66694208
Kek me too, but I was 19 and her 28, see: >>66688123
>>
>>66694241
Projecting hard as hell right now.

What happened to that pure blood, Slavroach?
>>
>>66694508

I'm not upset at all, merely amused at how fiercely defensive you've gotten. Because in the end you've shown that it does matter to you, your own deficiency, and that of your parents who chose to copulate in their hideous union and produce a disgusting offspring such as yourself.

It hurts you to be recognized as a lower race, doesn't it? It hurts because you know you're inferior. No matter what you may do in life, no matter what you achieve, at the end of the day, you'll still just be the variation of a house nigger and nothing more.
>>
>>66694591
>inferior

How exactly is he inferior? If you can prove yourself and achieve greatness all of this is meaningless.
>>
>>66694733

In the short term, possibly.

But it also matters in the long run as to what kind of legacy you leave behind. Not just your own life, but the life of your progeny as well, how you raised them, whether they carry on your family's values and beliefs.
>>
>>66694591
What a bold claim to say that I've been defensive.

Scroll up and read your own posts.

>It hurts you to be recognized as a lower race, doesn't it? It hurts because you know you're inferior.

You're the crackhead down the street who thinks he's the president lol
Call yourself whatever you want. Nobody cares.
>>
>>66694837

If you don't care, then why have you been attacking me all this time then? If you don't care, why bother replying to any of my posts?
>>
>>66694800
What long run? Go back enough in time and you see that everyone has a mongrel ancestor. Whole national identities and ethnicities spawned from mongrel mixes . You can be the starting point in your line for a respectable bloodline. Race-mixing is basically starting a new line.
>>
>>66694879
And if you're so confident about being "superior" then why do you have to reassure yourself on a weeb board?
>>
>>66694951
*of a
>>
>>66687266
complete and utter bullshit.

sex comes with love and relationship which are major boosts to your overall happiness and mental health.
>>
>>66694979

I haven't done anything of the sort.

I've merely pointed out my own background in contrast to the mongrel from Belgium.

You seem upset that I pointed out your deficiencies and since you couldn't actually pinpoint any of mine, you went after country (the finances), the women (as if they somehow all were part of my family) and anything basically else you could take potshots at because in the given area, you really can't compete.

Be honest, if you could have chosen to be born white, both parents, and their parents and their parents and so on, being white as well, would you?
>>66694951

Well, sure, everyone's got something like that if you dig deep enough. But the thing is, some of our own ancestors decided to make something better out of themselves and improve their lives and their families. Mine did.
>>
Can't we all just get along and talk about qts we've fugged?
>>
>>66695351
no, faggot.

And for the record you are all autistic virgins. I have slept with 300 women from 54 countries.
>>
>>66695144
>I've merely pointed out my own background in contrast to the mongrel from Belgium.

kek, sure.
You're a poor slavroach. I almost feel bad for you.
>>
>>66682574
N-eye-gee-ree-ehn vs. N-egg-ee-ree-en
>>
Norwegian girl when I was in Denmark at 17
Japanese girl in Tokyo
and like 4 Poles... Polish girls are the easiest.
>>
>>66695528
in b4 the polish butthurt brigade
>>
>>66690321
Based
>>
I had my first girlfriend about a year ago. I couldn't get a boner with her. Not because she was ugly, but I was just nervous + I masturbated like 5 times a day back then. 7 months later we broke up. Now I'm with a new girl who is a lot nicer and kinkier in bed. I still haven't had PIV sex with her, since I'm not very confident and a little nervous, but she is okay with that. She has given me handjobs and even a blowjob, and made me cum that way. I've also made her orgasm by fingering her. I hope I will some day be able to have normal PIV sex regularly. She is also starting some birth control pills so that will probably help too, since usually I lose the boner in the phase where I'm putting the condom on. Anyways, these are my only sexual experiences with girls. Both are finnish girls.
>>
>>66690735
Jokingly, I would stop if she found it offensive though. She's completely comfortable with herself and her ethnic background so she doesnt find it insulting and thinks it's just me being silly
>>
>>66693806

that's because you're a child fucking other children

I'm referring to grown women here
>>
File: 1475701171407.jpg (55KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475701171407.jpg
55KB, 960x720px
Only fucced Asians so far and would never let another race touch me dicc desu

QT Asian girlfeet > rest
>>
>>66693806

>don't go out at all
>fuck 15 girls a year

doesn't compute, even shy people go out from time to time. if you "don't go out at all" you are super omega.
>>
>>66681640
since I'm mixed race does mastrubation count as an interracial sexual experience?
>>
>>66698351

Yes -- as my arms are tanned and my cock is white, I can often RP that a thai hooker is giving me a HJ
>>
>>66681640
>In our globalised world, what have your experiences been with women not of your race?
I've had sex with a black girl, basically the exact same as with a local. Then again she was adopted and she was definitely mixed, maybe it's different with an actual nigger.

Alternatively, I also had sex with a few scandinavians on vacation. Very forward and for some reason very willing to suck my dick (I mean to your bf, ok, but during casual sex?).

I also fucked an actual chink from Shanxi, moved here in her late teens. Like fucking a sex doll, no movement nor action on her part. At least she didn't screech like in asian porn.
>>
File: 1470286037700.png (311KB, 439x456px) Image search: [Google]
1470286037700.png
311KB, 439x456px
>>66694240
we'll never know
>>
>>66682574
french J is like sh

sheu m'appelle
>>
Asian here, have fugged white women, black womens and mexican woman and Asian women, currently dating a white girl
>>
File: prince.jpg (74KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
74KB, 760x507px
I hate everyone ITT and will punish you all for it
>>
>>66701913
We normies now
>>
>>66682911
not as hard as you think
>>
>>66692574
I don't think churkas are all that common in western part of Russia, anon.
>>
>>66682280
What was the Chinese like?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.