[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw racist, white gf I hope all of you get to feel this one day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 778[1].png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
778[1].png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>tfw racist, white gf

I hope all of you get to feel this one day.
>>
>>66661201
I want a brown gf tho
>>
File: IMG_2242.png (367KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2242.png
367KB, 636x358px
>>66661201
>mfw she's probably racist cuz she was pumped and dumped by Jaquan
>>
Racist people are retarded. Double that for girls because 90% of the time its just for attention
>>
That is not a good feel.
>>
>>66661245
this
>>
>>66661280
But I like racist people, they are always nicer than non-racist ones.
>>
you can do now though
>>
>implying she doesn't love the BBC
>implying her "racism" isn't just a defense mechanism
>>
I just want a moderate, smart, somewhat conservative leaning gf desu

which are some of the rarest
>>
>>66661201
>dating whitey American

AHAHAHAA
>>
File: ubermensch.jpg (405KB, 993x768px) Image search: [Google]
ubermensch.jpg
405KB, 993x768px
>>66661342
Yes very nice and friendly best for deep discussion ofc :D
>>
>>66661411
Yes, I don't understand your sarcasm. Just look at how friendly, cheerful and amiable that fellow is on your picture.

Non-racist people are passive-aggressive, bitchy and mean. Tzigans are just violent trash. Racist, lower class whites are the golden mean. Open and nice towards you, even if you are a stranger, but still tribal and look out for their own in the first place.

They are loyal and won't abandon you and most of them are really perceptive and considerate when it comes to emotions and social relations. Most of the really kind people I met, were what others would call closed in and "xenophobic". But when you got to know them they were really nice. Most of the girl from huge, traditional families, who had many siblings were sort of vary of you at first, but they were a lot better and a lot more loyal and kind-hearted than easy girls, who are more cosmopolitan and open at first, but will abandon you quickly and to be honest, most of them are really shallow too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.