[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minsk,Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1476930628165.jpg (91KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476930628165.jpg
91KB, 900x600px
I'm Going to visit Minsk for 2 days.
What can I do ? Besides trying to not kill myself and not being gay?
>>
tripadvisor you stupid hue
>>
>>66649546
take dollars, for 1 dollar (2 belarus rubles) you can buy car
>>
>>66649546
pretty sure it's in belarus not russia m8.
i'm actually very jealous, how come you're going?
>>
Be white
>>
>>66649623
I have a friend living in Poland and he told me" why don't we visit Minsk in your next trip?"
Yeah sure, always looking forward to bang some hohols qts
>>
>>66649719
noice, well I think that's all there is to do anyway
that and drink vodka
i really want to visit myself though -- it's unironically stepping behind the iron curtain. europes last stalinist style dictatorship.
>>
>>66649881
I don't understand you guys.
You have everything close. It's not that far from your country. You can go wherever you want ( talking about relevant or cool places) and I bet that is really cheap for you
Meanwhile I have to cross a fucking ocean to reach your land
>>
>>66649719

hohols are ukrainians.
>>
>>66650217
Thanks, Latvia
>>
>>66650066
you obviously have more money than me dude. it's somewhere that keeps slipping down the list because it's a bit quirky and as a brit passport holder the visa is pretty expensive 2bh. I've been to most countries in Europe though.

Are you going anywhere else or just Poland/Belarus?
>>
>>66650440
>'ve been to most countries in Europe though.
That's what I'm talking about. So jelly

Yeah, planing to visit Pidorsburg and Moscow if we have time.
Later we are going westwards to the civilizated Europe.
Germany and Austria
>>
>>66650840
As am I that you're going to Belarus and Russia!!
'the grass is always greener on the other side'

have fun, sounds like a nice trip you have planned so far.
>>
>>66650840
oh, this is going to sound really fucking autistic, but I hope you're planning on catching the trains for the real experience.. I really associate russia and her satellites with their trains lmao. like the stern gommie officer checking over your papers as the train crosses the border and shieet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.