[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

true color of my country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: F90.jpg (92KB, 960x802px) Image search: [Google]
F90.jpg
92KB, 960x802px
My Bolivian greengrocer, this afternoon while I buy oranges, grapes, bananas, pears and avocados for home consumption by Mariquita Delvecchio. She works Saturdays, Sundays, holidays by default, plus weekdays, with an awayo holding her baby. No ideological positions on rights to rest or promotion of laziness is done, as European-Argentine have imposed in positions of Argentine production limited hours, noon meal, morning coffee, afternoon tea, breaks every hour for smoking, a day a week working from home under the ridiculous category of "home-office", which on Thursday is to work less because the next day is Friday, which Friday nothing is done because it comes on Saturday, Monday is at half speed because they alcoholizaron and weekend drugged while dancing at a festival with other alcoholics and drug addicts, or whatever is necessary to defaultear obligations labor. My neighborhood greengrocer is frost Potosi, Potosi Department, Plurinational State of Bolivia. Your children will be dominant class in Argentina. The children of today Europeans will surf history and will dissolve in the social irrelevance. Over time, the barbarians always beat civilians. Because the domain of society is to work more than others, work gives power, being a bum is losing power. Occupied territory, major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country and the neighborhood closed to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and guarantee of extinction as a national group.
>>
File: 1457730448986.png (35KB, 730x732px) Image search: [Google]
1457730448986.png
35KB, 730x732px
>>
File: 1458248806650.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458248806650.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>66633981
t. peruANO
>>
I was talking to a Chilean one and he told be that "Those Bolivian women will try to breed with you so they can make their kids white"
How true is this statement?
>>
>>66634117
OP's post is a regular copypasta, he just translate it in english.
>>
>>66634117

They migrate more to Argentina than Chile. Our "Bolivians" are Peruvians.

Also, Chile is not white.
>>
Liea
Grindr shows you guys are white
>>
>>66634069
roll
>>
Americans, please lend us Donald Trump, we need a wall against illegal- immigrants and it has to be built quickly
>>
File: 1422305315086.png (331KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1422305315086.png
331KB, 680x684px
>>66634184
>tfw we even have more peruvians than you

feels bad
>>
>>66635058
>>66634599
jkkjajkkajkjajkajkkjakjakjakja bullied
>>
File: bart29.jpg (77KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
bart29.jpg
77KB, 540x720px
>>66634599
>>66635058
JKAJKAKJAKJKJAKJAKJKAJKJA LOS AMERINDIOS TE SEGUIRAN HASTA EL FINAL DE TUS DIAS Y NO TE DEJARAN PROBAR NI UN DIA DE PAZ, TUS PERTENENCIAS SERAN CONFISCADAS Y REPARTIDAS ENTRE LA COMUNIDAD
>>
the european element in this thread call for outside aid and is lost in his recession, falls back to suburb

the amerindian element pis in the face of the european jkakjakjakjkjakja
>>
>>66634117

bolivian women are the least appealing women after australian aborigines. I find it hard to imagine a Bolivian woman with a white Argentine.
I have seen Chinese minimarket owners with bolivian women, but never a white argentine with a bolivian immigrant.
>>
>>66635355
this
withdraw the country club desu
>>
>>66635878

Argentina is the last white country to be born, and the first white country to die.

We became majority white around 1910/1920, and we were minority white by the 1990s imo.

We went through what western europe and the british colonies are going through now, decades ago, because we were a white country with feet of clay.

the white people became middle class, their fertility dropped greatly, while the mestizos continued having 4-5-6 kids per woman, and we never stopped receiving Paraguayan and Bolivian immigrants, who must make a quarter of our population. And when we had economic crisis, many whites who could get EU passports easily, emmigrated.
The future of whites in Argentine is to be like the Christians in Lebanon.
>>
File: 1477541970648.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477541970648.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>66636014
kajjkajkakjajk bobito perdiste
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.