[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo Its me that Iranian who took acid and tripped balls many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 15

File: 19420.png (326KB, 473x555px) Image search: [Google]
19420.png
326KB, 473x555px
Yo

Its me that Iranian who took acid and tripped balls many months ago

since few months ago mullahs blocked any means of posting from PC on 4chan and i hate posting from phone and i don't spend $ on shit like phones

And holy shit,i don't understand why we got 10000000 different generals now,meme generals like maghreb,and somehow that emarati fag DARES to post anti-Iran shit,i would have roasted him if if i could.

this board is 70% cancer now,thanks to fucking canadians and generals.

and in the end i'm just gonna say we are not white and fuck anglos.

peace out fuckers.
>>
>>66633300
I've got 2 tabs under my bed

What was it like?
>>
>>66633300
Canadians are not that bad. At least I'm not
>>
>>66633300
Chubek?
>>
>>66633340
First thing be sure that they are 100% pure LSD

LSD shouldn't have any taste,not a little bit,if it tasted like anything,spit it.

and to answer your question,
to me it was like everything is melting (i had a bad trip though)

and don't take it with anything else(this is importent otherwise you'll have a bad trip)

and be sure you don't take them in a place full of noises and stuff,be in a comfy place in general.
>>
>>66633498
Chubek is posting under romanian proxy
>>66633496
They are bad posters,fuck them,they think they are funny but they are not.
>>
>posting from a proxy

BANNABLE OFFENSE
>>
>>66633504
The guy I got it from said acid goes well with weed

When I took shrooms the come-down was real weird and it fucked me up, but smoking weed made it better
>>
>>66633504
>>66633536
Why do you guys take so much drugs?
>>
>>66633609
He was just trying to sell you weed as well,my dealer said that aswell.

>>66633606
see?this is what i'm talking about.>>66633606
>>
>>66633613
Because talking to Germans is unbearable otherwise for normal people.
>>
>>66633613
I haven't took anything exept cody in past few months,not even weed

but generaly because we are majoos and we are not real muslims and we are degenerate and thats GOOD.
>>
>>66633643
I don't think so, I had already bought weed from him
>>
>>66633678
this is the oldest shit dealers say,X goes well with weed.
>>
>>66633609
How much shrooms did you take? I've got a standing offer from a friend for some dried shrooms for free to help me with a medical issue, but I'm hesitant. I'm not especially fond of mind-altering shit, but in order for it to have any kind of medicinal value you need to take just enough that you get a noticeable effect and I have no idea how to dose it.
>>
>>66633727
Don't take shrooms with LSD otherwise you gon have a bad trip.

don't do more than 3gs.
>>
File: xRkh8yM.png (69KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
xRkh8yM.png
69KB, 1456x1108px
>>66633643
Fuck off drug addict scum. I hope they arrest you and give you the choice between fighting in Syria or getting hung in the public square.
>>
>>66633756
I'm more interested in knowing the absolute minimum I can take and still have some kind of effect from it.
>>
>>66633719
m8 I already bought a bunch of shatter off him, he wasn't trying to sell any more

>>66633727
I took 2g, but it wasn't doing anything after an hour so I took another 2g. I think the first 2g didn't do anything because I was in public, because one of my friends who also took 2g was tripping when I got home.

I was really tripping balls after eating the second dose though, first I saw shit moving around. I have a print of a lion on my wall, and I was staring at that and the fur on it seemed to be flowing around like there was a breeze in my room affecting the painting. Then it became super cerebral and it felt like I was going on a journey though my mind.

I highly recommend taking them, they're awesome but they take a lot out of you.
>>
Not even gonna give (You)s to a fucking canadian frog poster.

You need a proxy more than me faggot.
>>
>>66633844
1.5gs

with only 1grams you only feel hype but you don't get much visuals
>>
>>66633857
I don't actually want a trip though. I have chronic cluster headaches and I've been told shrooms can keep you attack free for months at a time.
>>
>>66633897
I dunno m8, but I'm sure there's a forum somewhere of people who use them just for this
>>
>>66633857
>taking drugs in public

don't do that.
>>
>>66633931
As long as you don't have any more on you there's no problem
>>
>>66633956
its not that

my trip was so bad that i thought killing myself is the only way of escaping from whatever hell i was in.

i was about to drop myself from second story window.

you should be in somewhere safe when taking drugs.
>>
>>66633991
Oh shit this is what I'm kinda scared of
>>
>>66633300
>Its me that Iranian who
>that flag

based
>>
File: 1446604798397.png (376KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
1446604798397.png
376KB, 800x754px
>>66633300
>and fuck anglos
>>
>>66633991
what made you not jump
>>
>>66634026
>Look at me
>I'm German™ now.
>>
>>66634036
Coming to my sense.

that night i really dodged some serious bullets.
>>66634028
Fuck off mr.bean.
>>
>>66633991
Can you explain what you saw? If it doesnt bother you of course
>>
>>66634072
I didn't "Saw" anything

i just thought i'm brain dead and i'm stuck in a mental asylum and satan is punishing me now.

i explained it in a thread few months ago i think its in the archives.
>>
>>66634109
Did you feel pain? Did you just feel bad? Or was it your biggest fear to come true?
>>
>>66634160
>Did you feel pain?

nope.

>Did you just feel bad?

Yes

>Or was it your biggest fear to come true?

Maybe this.
>>
>>66634109
Allah akbar
>>
>>66634195
So you was basically paranoid and thought it is like that. You didnt see any satanic creature nor didnt your apartment change to something which resembles more of a mental asylum,right?
>>
>>66634266
Yes it was just paranoia,i didn't saw anything like that i was just being paranoid.
>>
post vocaroo saying this

>اقای بلیغ گفت که اگر با دید مطنقهیی به این طرحها نگاه کنیم، آثار مثبتی برای منطقه و افغانستان خواهد داشت و به همین خاطر اجرای این طرحها از اولویتهای افغانستان است تا از طریق شهرهای مرزی با کشورهای همسایه وصل شویم.
>>
>>66634318
Are you know afraid to take drugs anymore? I mean maybe you already subconsiously was considering your paranoia about being in a mental asylum.
>>
>>66634428
*now
>>
File: meme_tv.jpg (154KB, 610x427px)
meme_tv.jpg
154KB, 610x427px
A backward, moronic and unwashed farsi shiite scum was teaching a class on shah ismail, known heretics.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and shah ismail, the greatest Sultan that the entire islamic world has ever known!”

At this moment, a brave, pious muhajideen who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of jihad fi sabil Allah and would give his life for Ibn Taymiyyah stood up and held up a copy of the quran.

”How important is the The Twelve Imams, munafiqun?”

The arrogant persian smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “It is the soul of the Islamic faith, you stupid bedouin.”

”Wrong. Everyone knows that the Shahada is the true creed of Allah. If Islam was about The Twelve Imams… then we would all be guilty of shirk by now.”

The persian was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and his hummus. He stormed out of the room crying those persian crocodile tears. The same tears shiite scum cry for the zindiks while they were righteously purged. There is no doubt that at this point our kufr sultan shah ismail wished he had pulled himself up by his turban and become more than just a poorly disguished persian nationalist. He wished so much that he had a bomb to martyr himself, but he himself had made his islamic way of life into a jahilliyah parody of itself!

All the students applauded and accepted wahhabism as the only true version of Islam. The Prophet himself (pbuh) showed up and shed tears on how well preserved his teachings were and how there wasn't even a single person in sight named Ali or Haidar. The Quran was recited several times, and Allah himself showed up and executed Ali and every shiite kufr that ever lived.

The persian lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of poop germs in his goat and was tossed into jahannam.
>>
>>66633609
Brah, do it with some pingers
>>
>>66634382
http://vocaroo.com/i/s037SmRassv7
>>66634428
Nope i'm just gonna be more cautious
>>
>>66634450
I cried laughing thank you my friend
>>
>>66634450
kek
>>
>>66634500
Stop drinking so much sharab, you're slurring your words
>>
File: Combo_2.png (642KB, 3800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Combo_2.png
642KB, 3800x1600px
>>66634480
I don't pop molly, everyone I know who takes it is fucking retarded
>>
>>66634500
Do you play any video games btw?
>>
>>66634757
Its cody
>>
>>66633536
>germans
>>
>>66634818
Why dont you take amphetamines instead of shit drugs like coedeine and shrooms that make you a useless sack of shit
>>
I'm the Emirati and I'm not wahhabi.

I'm pretty secular.
>>
>>66633300
Emirati is based
>>
>>66634852
You should put your name back on
>>
>>66633613
They even have a book about it, the blind owl
>>
>>66634799
Siege/Wargame for now but in general yes.
>>
>>66634880
People started giving me flack for namefagging, but I'll put use it here since it's within context.

Going back to the original post, I don't agree with Wahhabism, but let's not pretend that the Shia Islam of Houthis and the Iranian regime is any better.
>>
>>66634840
It fucks you up and its only for poor afghans who lives in ghettos.

>>66634852
Stop shilling for saudis you fag.
>>
>>66634930
Do you play total war?or any shooter games or MOBAs?
>>
>>66634944
>Hating on based Houthis who are fucking up saudis in yemen despite the fact saudis spend shitload of oil money on equipments.

kys nigger
>>
>>66634974
>Stop shilling for saudis

Since when??
>>
>>66634944
Considering how saudis manage to fuck up with the houthis so hard the houthis pretty much deserve the victory.
>>
>>66634944
Have you seen HyperNormalization by Adam Curtis?

It talks a fair amount about the spread of wahhabism out of saudi arabia
>>
>>66634985
>MOBA

fuck off

>total war
series went downhill after shogun but its still good haven't played warhammer yet though.

>shooter games
R6-CSGO-Red orchestra-Insurgency...
>>
>>66635042
wrong movie, I meant Bitter Lake
>>
>>66635011
hating on houthis is shilling for saudis

hating on assad is shilling for terrorists

period.
>>
>>66634840
>amphetamines
>instead of just caffeine, adrafinil and the occasional ephies

Be careful about long term effects family
>>
>>66634974
>tfw too intelligent to take retard drugs like iranian NEETs and take superior amphetamines to boost my IQ
>>
>>66635010
>>66635039
Pyrrhic victory for the Houthis currently (even though the war is not over). Expect to see an independent South Yemen within the next 2-3 years.
Houthis are not "based" at all. That claim is ridiculous.

I've seen videos where literal TRUCKLOADS of the bodies of young boys were dumped in the middle of the street by Saudi-backed fighters who didn't know what to do with all the bodies.

It's really sad because the Houthi government takes thousands of young boys from local villages to fight for their stupid cause and shill for the Iranian regime.
>>66635042
Saudi Arabia's and the Iranian governments' interpretations of Islam are both terrible and need to be eradicated.
>>66635070
>hating on assad is shilling for terrorists
>vehemently supports terrorists just a hop across the peninsula

C'mon bro. You can't be serious right now.
>>
>>66635150
I forgot to mention, the Houthis went full retard last week and tried to attack an American ship.
>>
>>66635076
Does Adrafinil work?

I've tried noopept, paracetam, primaracetam... Did fuck all for me

Also what about liver damage? I drink alcohol often so it doesn't seem like a good pairing
>>
>>66635043
Everything after shogun 2 is fun on its own. You should get rome 2 when its on sale or attila if you want to play the most difficult and complex TW. Warhammer will get a lot of DLCs and addons so it will get really expensive later

As for shooter you should really try borderlands 2 its fun as fuck
>>
>>66635132
>He fell for the meth meme
>>66635150
>stupid cause and shill for the Iranian regime.
>actually believeing they are fighting for us

>vehemently supports terrorists just a hop across the peninsula

We only give them humanterian aids.

Besides its not like your fucking goverment supports literal fucking terrorists to destabilize syria and iraq.

Afghanistan and pashtun regions becoming shitholes is your fucking fault.

You deny/don't mention alot of things in your posts.
>>
>>66635235
Borderlands is a RPG senpai.

Beside no freinds to play Borderlands with.
>>
>>66635253
Methamphetamine and amphetamines are different compounds

Methamphetamine is meth

Amphetamine is adderall, vyvanese
>>
>>66635253
No, sorry. I'm not going to believe you on that. Houthis are without a doubt backed by Iran.

>Besides its not like your fucking goverment supports literal fucking terrorists to destabilize syria and iraq.
>Afghanistan and pashtun regions becoming shitholes is your fucking fault.

Pretty sure those problems go way back in the 19th and 20th centuries.
Either way, you've done the same thing with Yemen and Iraq.

You keep backing Shia militants/regimes in Sunni-majority countries. This is the problem.
>>
>>66635295
overusing that shit can cause problems

btw how to get adderall prescription?
>>
>>66635279
Its also fun to play alone unless at really high level. it is still gameplay oriented and not a bethesda RPG or somethink like that.

Isnt it hard as fuck to do transactions from iran to american companies like steam btw?
>>
>>66635188
Yeah it works, it's not like meth or coke though, it makes you really awake and alert but not all jittery and wired

Probably not a good idea to drink with it though. I take noopept too but I noticed much more effects with adrafinil
>>
>>66635321
Not him but iraq isnt sunni majority. Neither is lebanon. And sunnis have done and still do far worse things to shiites.
>>
>>66635325
And overusing shrooms, LSD, and codeine doesn't?

I am trying to get one currently. People just say "tell your doctor you can't focus and it's affecting your life"
>>
>>66635295
Adderall is Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine/Salts. Vyvanse is lisdexamfetamine, a much different compound.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

t. former speed freak for 8 years
>>
File: 1477478221450.jpg (65KB, 356x426px) Image search: [Google]
1477478221450.jpg
65KB, 356x426px
>>66633300
how do we stop anglos fellow aryan?
>>
>>66635042
My name is Curtis
First name tho
>>
>>66635321
>Pretty sure those problems go way back in the 19th and 20th centuries.
>You deny/don't mention alot of things in your posts.

See?This is what i'm talking about.
You are completly ignoring the fact that saudi arabia build masques to spread wahhabism.

>Either way, you've done the same thing with Yemen and Iraq.

Iraqi shias were loyal to us since fucking forever.

>You keep backing Shia militants/regimes in Sunni-majority countries.

Only to counter your retarded wahhabism shit.

>This is the problem.
You are the problem
If it wasen't for saudis this region would have been peacefull.

You tripping senpai,take a sip from a juicy camel piss to be ok.
>>
>>66635325
>btw how to get adderall prescription?

First you have to get legally diagnosed as having either ADD/ADHD and/or sleep apnea/narcolepsy.

Just tell your doctor you have trouble focusing, lack of energy, trouble overeating, and if it helps, slight depression (don't tell them you're some sad faggot or else they'll just turn you into a zombie with antidepressants).

Adderall is the most common prescription for this but Vyvanse and Dexedrine are much much better in every way, only they're typically much more expensive and harder to get prescribed because of a higher addiction rate.

I was prescribed Vyvanse for 8 years, then went to another doctor and got a script for Dexedrine. It can seriously fuck you up if you don't know what you're doing though and the addiction is horrible. Be careful.
>>
>>66635361
Lebanon is actually a Christian country, which is why Sunnis are backing a Christian-majority government.

Iraq used to have a Sunni government and we made the mistake of helping the U.S topple Saddam's government.

>And sunnis have done and still do far worse things to shiites.

By what metric? Because if we're talking about body count, Assad's government alone has killed a quarter million people. Assad is a fucking terrorist.

ISIS is an ant compared to Assad.
>>
>>66635353
Maybe I'll give it a try

Where do you order from?

>>66635367
How long does it take to get an addy prescription? 1st visit? A week? A month?
>>
>>66635367
How would you recommend somebody get an Adderall perscription? Like what the fuck do you say to the doctor who knows you're perfectly healthy
>>
>>66635334
Yep,it is,i just send money to some guy i know and gives him my account info and he activates games using proxy,we also buy games with rupees/rouble.

>>66635364
>And overusing shrooms, LSD, and codeine doesn't?

Its alot safer,you can't deny that.
>>
>>66635384
Where does this anglos are not aryan meme come from
>>
>>66635457
You do know christian lebanese are honouring the hezbollah for protecting the country from israel and rebuilding churches?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
>>
>>66635468
>How long does it take to get an addy prescription? 1st visit? A week? A month?

Do you have a "family doctor" you've been seeing for many years? Best bet is to go to them and tell them everything I told Fritz here >>66635443. If you don't have a long time physician, find one. Don't go in guns blazing making it obvious you just want a script or else that'll be a huge red flag.

Adderall sucks though, but it's your best bet since it's the most commonly prescribed medication to treat ADD/ADHD and sleep apnea/narcolepsy.
>>
>>66635384
i honestly can't stand them,70% of the camwhore orbiters are from anglo counts like england or canada.

Just check out the agatha threads on /r9k/
fucking beta cucks,i would have killed a british beta orbiter if i could get away with it.
>>
>>66635516
You brought in Israel to the situation. That's different.
Hulagu Khan himself can come out of his tomb and defend them from the Israelis and they'd praise him.
>>
>>66635474
>Like what the fuck do you say to the doctor who knows you're perfectly healthy

If they know you're perfectly healthy, then you're pretty shit out of luck. Amp's have a serious addition rate and over the years states have cracked down on doctors carelessly writing scripts, so any well respected physician will be hesitant to help you just get high.
>>
>>66635443
tnx senpai
>>66635457
>we made the mistake of helping the U.S topple Saddam's government.

Your goverment do that allover again.You're just american puppets and zionist cocksuckers.

>Assad's government alone has killed a quarter million people. Assad is a fucking terrorist.

i don't even care if its true or not but assad is million times better than every one he fights against.
>>
>>66635562
Your arguments would have been relevent if there was anyother alternative to assad/hezbollah,but no instead you support terrorists in syria who behead childs and most of them are not actually syrians.
>>
>>66635616
We're American puppets, sure, but we're not "zionist cocksuckers"

>i don't even care if its true or not but assad is million times better than every one he fights against.

Ah, the classic "we're the good guys no matter what" argument.
>>
Al khaleejul 3arabi
>>
>>66635682
There is an alternative to Hezbollah.
It's called the Lebanese government lol.

At this point, I'd rather have anyone over Assad.
Tell me why intentionally bombing schools, hospitals, and other civilian areas is any less cruel than beheading a child?

What's the difference? People still die.
As a matter of fact, bombing is systematically WORSE than beheading because it kills hundreds of people within a short period of time and destroys infrastructure.

Just because you don't see the carnage of bombing raids doesn't mean it doesn't happen. People's heads still get blown off their bodies when they explode.

And to respond to your other comment, I'd rather be a shill to America than shill to Russia and China.
>>
>>66635685
>but we're not "zionist cocksuckers"

It dosen't matter if you voice it or not,you favor them,its the same thing.

>Ah, the classic "we're the good guys no matter what" argument.

at very least,the people/countries
we support are legit

as for syria,we support the legitimate syrian goverment,
as for Iraq,we support the legitimate Iraqi goverment,
as for lebanon we support the legitimate lebananese goverment,
as for yemen,we support the legitimate houthi goverment in sanaa.

Unlike you,we don't fucking support meme groups like le free syrian army or fucking ISIS.

Anyway,this shitshow is gonna end sooner or later,and when its allover,you'll have a majority Iranian siding middle east,not to mention theres no fucking way saudis can unfuck themself if they don't cease their spending on everything.

This is not the fucking 80s anymore.
>>
>>66635468
>Where do you order from?

US based website called healthnaturals
>>
>>66635742
>At this point, I'd rather have anyone over Assad.

you'll end up making syria another afghanistan,or Iraq at very best,can't fucking expect more from arab logic.

actually,it dosen't matter who you support in syria anymore,assad is gonna win no matter who gets elected in america or how much $ you spend in syria or Iraq.

>Just because you don't see the carnage of bombing raids doesn't mean it doesn't happen. People's heads still get blown off their bodies when they explode.

Its fucking war you know?

>I'd rather be a shill to America than shill to Russia and China.

No ones praising Russia here,on russians actions in syria.
>>
>>66635536
Should I avoid speaking to a campus doctor?

I can't visit my family doctor since I'm away for uni
>>
>>66635742
>Lebanese government lol.

Which you don't support and you showed that by assassinating their PM.
>>
>>66635859
Why are people online saying Adrafinil sucks?
>>
>>66635899
I have no idea. I never used a campus doctor. Used the same badass quadlingual Vietnamese doctor I've been using since I was a kid.

I'd give it a go since you have nothing to lose just by trying, and if you fail, you don't have to worry about your long term physician/patient relationship going to shit next time you need to see them.

Also, are you the guy who asked me about Adrafinil/Modafinil a few days ago on /cum/?
>>
>>66635811
>pathetic iraqi government that can't control isis
>legitimate

>hezbollah terrorists
>legitimate

>houthi terrorists
>legitimate

The only case where your argument applies is in Syria.
Congrats on supporting a dictatorial Shia regime in a Sunni-majority country. I'm sure nobody could have foreseen the major political issues.

Let's get off our high horses and think about it for a second.
Assad's regime alone, as I have said, has killed more than 250,000 people. His own people.
He is not the legitimate ruler anymore. I'm sorry to tell you that.

>Unlike you,we don't fucking support meme groups like le free syrian army or fucking ISIS.

The FSA in Syria is as much of a meme group as Hezbollah in Lebanon and Houthis in Yemen.

When you guys support rebels, you're supporting the "good guys by default" group. When we support rebels (which has really only been the case in Syria) we're supporting the evil meme groups. Give me a break.

>when its allover,you'll have a majority Iranian siding middle east

Not a chance.
When Hillary gets elected it'll only get worse for you and your Russian pals. Believe me.
>>
>>66635498
>anglos are not aryan meme
>meme
>>
>>66635932
Because it won't get you high, but it does help with alertness and focusing, no real high/euphoria from it. If you truly need something to help you in school, get the Adrafinil and don't risk getting addicted to amps. At least try it out. If it doesn't work, I guess stick with the amp venture.
>>
>>66635977
Cool

No I don't post in /cum/
>>
>>66635887
Syria is worse than Afghanistan or Iraq because of Assad's war.

>Its fucking war you know?

Hahaha. Look at that backtracking.

"Guys they're terrible! They're beheading kids!

Oh but don't mind us. We support a government that conducts airstrikes on hospitals. It's totally cool guys. It's just war, y'know?"

>No ones praising Russia here,on russians actions in syria.

Ah, so you're anti-Russia but pro-Assad. Makes perfect sense.

>>66635908
>Which you don't support and you showed that by assassinating their PM.

You sure that just wasn't another Iranian scandal?
>>
>>66636016
>No I don't post in /cum/

Interesting. Some other Canadian was asking me about it the other day.
>>
>>66635983
>>pathetic iraqi government that can't control isis

Its still legitimate,blame the fucking arabs for being cowards and feeling from mosal.

>>hezbollah terrorists

Hezbollah is defacto lebanones army,its still legit.

>>houthi terrorists
>Terrorists

Can you explain what makes them terrorists?They don't use terror tactcis like ISIS or FSA or fucking saudis who bomb civis,almost no countries call houthis terrorists,

>Shia regime in a Sunni-majority country.

Fucking retard syria (or syrian goverment at least) is alawits kek.

>Assad's regime alone, as I have said, has killed more than 250,000 people.

Proofs?

>When we support rebels (which has really only been the case in Syria) we're supporting the evil meme groups.

Which you do?
or are you implying FSA or ISIS are not terrorists?

>When Hillary gets elected it'll only get worse for you and your Russian pals. Believe me.

All she wants to do is sell more fucking weapons to retarded gulf countries and saudis,she is not gonna go to fucking war with us or do any shit in syria,assad already won the war in syria.
>>
>>66636030
>Syria is worse than Afghanistan or Iraq because of Assad's war.
>Assad's war
Which he had no intention of fighting it.
He didn't started it

besides,syria is redeemable unlike afghanistan.

>We support a government

Bet your ass we support a legit goverment which is supported by its own people.

Only people who can have a word about assad is only syrian people.

All FSA and other groups do is "hurr durr assad have to go"

which does not makes sense,we said many times only syrian people should say if they want assad or not.

>Ah, so you're anti-Russia but pro-Assad.

No one here hates russians more than me,but hey,i give credit when i have to.

>You sure that just wasn't another Iranian scandal?

You're a funny guy.
>>
File: kek car.png (82KB, 198x179px) Image search: [Google]
kek car.png
82KB, 198x179px
>>66636156
>Its still legitimate,blame the fucking arabs for being cowards and feeling from mosal.

Yeah, no. There has never been a single point in which Iraq has been stable under a Shia government.
We had a secular Sunni Ba'athist regime and things were much better then.
>Hezbollah is defacto lebanones army,its still legit.

The only thing that keeps Hezbollah relevant is the fact that they pretend to be the defenders of Israel.
When Israel becomes wiped off the map, Hezbollah will lose their high ground and people will revert back to the actual legitimate government, which is majority Christian.
>Can you explain what makes them terrorists They don't use terror tactcis like ISIS.

Oh please. They're ""rebels"" but they employ fear tactics like terrorists do.

>Fucking retard syria (or syrian goverment at least) is alawits kek.

de facto Shia.

>Proofs?

"Government forces are responsible for many more of the estimated 250,000 deaths in the four-year-old conflict "
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/islamic-state-has-killed-many-syrians-but-assads-forces-have-killed-even-more/2015/09/05/b8150d0c-4d85-11e5-80c2-106ea7fb80d4_story.html

inb4: "meme source"

>Which you do? or are you implying FSA or ISIS are not terrorists?

Firstly, we do not support ISIS. Secondly, FSA is as much of a terrorist group as Hezbollah.
>All she wants to do is sell more fucking weapons to retarded gulf countries and saudis,she is not gonna go to fucking war with us or do any shit in syria,assad already won the war in syria.

>he unironically thinks he's winning
>>
>>66635566
What if I tell him the truth which is that I'd be using it for uni
>>
See this is why I like you Emirati
You have this special brand of autism which prevents you from ever backing down, you write whole books in every thread you show up in
>>
>>66636292
>No one here hates russians more than me,but hey,i give credit when i have to.

Same here, bro. Props to them for breaking their record. 8 more hospitals bombed this week than last week. Truly based, I'll tell you that much.

>Only people who can have a word about assad is only syrian people.

Funny because now there are a quarter million fewer Syrians to speak on that since... you know... Assad killed them all. And that's not even counting the millions more who have fled the country.
>Which he had no intention of fighting it. He didn't started it

Something tells me you have no clue about how the Syrian Civil War or how any of this started.
>>
>>66636424
Thanks, I'll take it as a compliment.
I'll admit it when I'm wrong, but it's just a little surreal when you have people justifying a government that murdered 250,000 people and then trying to pretend that that is any better than terrorism.
>>
File: 1476070737231.png (3MB, 2048x1536px)
1476070737231.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>66636483
Have you been to /sg/?
>>
>>66636382
>We had a secular Sunni Ba'athist regime and things were much better then.

You do realize that the only fucking Ba'athist regime left is on life support by us?

And saddam had to go because he fucked with israel when he didn't had the power,same goes with gaddafi.

>When Israel becomes wiped off the map, Hezbollah will lose their high ground and people will revert back to the actual legitimate government, which is majority Christian.

I don't deny that.

>Oh please. They're ""rebels"" but they employ fear tactics like terrorists do.

I pretty sure they didn't blowed themself up

>de facto Shia.

Holyshit are you so despreat that you use meme words now?

What does that even mean?

>inb4: "meme source"

You can't say how much people which side killed,because theres no fucking way to massure.You don't see me saying FSA killed more civis or ISIS beheads more people then "Moderate FSA elements"

>Firstly, we do not support ISIS. Secondly, FSA is as much of a terrorist group as Hezbollah.

Its not

FSA is pretty much irrelevent now.

>>he unironically thinks he's winning
When did i imply that?
Do you really believe i'm some /pol/ fag?
>>
>>66636442
>Something tells me you have no clue about how the Syrian Civil War or how any of this started.

I only know your own version of "how syrian civil war started" is more autistic and its like written by some bootleg saudi version of Tom Clancy.
>>
>>66636442
>8 more hospitals bombed this week than last week.

when did i said i support them for bombing civis?
>>
>>66636578
>You do realize that the only fucking Ba'athist regime left is on life support by us?

No, there're a few Ba'athist regimes left. But most of them went to join ISIS and some other bottom-of-the-barrel groups.
Also, Saddam had to go because he fucked with everyone. But I still would've preferred him in power.
>I pretty sure they didn't blowed themself up

Suicide bombing isn't the only form of terrorism lol.

>Holyshit are you so despreat that you use meme words now?

Alawites are basically Twelver Shias 2.0.
They pledge allegiance to the Ali and Ayotallah like it's nobody's business.

>You can't say how much people which side killed,because theres no fucking way to massure.You don't see me saying FSA killed more civis or ISIS beheads more people then "Moderate FSA elements"

No. There are ways that you can measure body count. This isn't something new. We've been dealing with messy civil wars since the beginning of time.
>FSA is pretty much irrelevent now.
I was talking more about when it actually existed, but yes. You're right. Most FSA has been driven out from what I've heard.
>When did i imply that?
You kinda did when you said that Assad has won the war. Or did I read your response the wrong way?

>>66636571
Unfortunately, no. I've never heard of it before.
>I only know your own version of "how syrian civil war started" is more autistic and its like written by some bootleg saudi version of Tom Clancy.

Anything I say you'll just brush off as Saudi propaganda.
But no, let's just pretend that one of the largest civil wars of our generation just came from nowhere.
>>66636669
>when did i said i support them for bombing civis?

I don't think you're a terrible human being. So I don't think you support the bombing of hospitals or civilian areas, but when you support Assad -- or anyone for that matter -- you need to know what it is that you are supporting.
I'll continue in the next response.
>>
>>66636855
cont:
I listen to Assad's speeches all the time. I know what he supposedly stands for. I know where his supporters are coming from. But the unfortunate truth is that his promises are just rhetoric.
He promises to stomp out terrorism and restore order when the truth of the matter is that he is the biggest source of disorder in the region. He has killed more people than you can count just so that he can maintain power. He is a tyrant, but a newer, much more frightening tyrant.

Normally, dictators are easily perceivable. Look at Gadaffi, for example. Just by looking at him, his ethos, and his listening to him, you can tell that he's belligerent.
But Assad is very composed. He gives the illusion that he's a solid ruler and that he has a sane mind. People fall for this often, and it's a real shame because he's worse than any Gadaffi or Saddam.
>>
Fucking kerrani e motad khar
>>
>>66636855
>No, there're a few Ba'athist regimes left. But most of them went to join ISIS and some other bottom-of-the-barrel groups.

I wasn't talking about ex-saddam regime members who joined ISIS

>Suicide bombing isn't the only form of terrorism lol.

What about bombing civis in yemen?

>Alawites are basically Twelver Shias 2.0.

So we didn't intervene in a sunni majority country after all!Thanks for clearing up!

>No. There are ways that you can measure body count. This isn't something new. We've been dealing with messy civil wars since the beginning of time.

No one can't say how much assad/FSA killed since everyone has their own version.

And yeahi believe assad killed more civis but thats nowhere that high.

>You kinda did when you said that Assad has won the war. Or did I read your response the wrong way?

I thought you are talking about trump

Yeah assad pretty much won,with FSA being gone and damascus is in no danger of being fallen to FSA like 2012-2013 and no groups having the power to do anything and considering the fact with each day opposition losing more manpower/resources,assad pretty much won.

>But no, let's just pretend that one of the largest civil wars of our generation just came from nowhere.

It came from arab spring,we both can agree on,but it basicly got hijacked

>but when you support Assad -- or anyone for that matter

You do realize the only reason i support assad its because theres no fucking alternative to him?

Fuck it,if tommorw Iran decided to take over Syria/Iraq i root for my goverment since those regimes obviously can't fucking control the country.
>>
File: 1477446214346.jpg (65KB, 680x680px)
1477446214346.jpg
65KB, 680x680px
>>66633300
>66633300
>>
>>66636945
>He gives the illusion that he's a solid ruler and that he has a sane mind

He is more sane than FSA or the people he fights against.

If japan for example wanted to take over syria and kill both wahhabists and assad i support japan.

Assad might not be the perfect leader for syria,but its a perfect leader compared to people he is against.
>>
>>66637181
It proves that people who are disagreeing with me disagreeing with FUCKING GOD HIMSELF.
>>
Holy shit this Iranian vs Emirati duel is still going?
>>
>>66637235
>Assad might not be the perfect leader for syria,but its a perfect leader compared to people he is against.

This basically sums up the only sane conclusion about Syria
>>
>>66637302
>134 replies
>21 posters
>>
>>66637330
The fucked up part is that each post was 1-4 paragraphs long, you guys basically wrote a short book
>>
>>66637162
>I wasn't talking about ex-saddam regime members who joined ISIS

Oh, nvm then.

>What about bombing civis in yemen?
Fully condemn it.
>So we didn't intervene in a sunni majority country after all!Thanks for clearing up!

You're supporting a Shia government in a country that is 3/4 Sunni.

"Of the Syrian population, 74%[1] were Sunnis (including Sufis[2]), whereas 13%[1] were Shias (including 8.0% Alawites from which about 2% are called Mershdis and they are the followers of Sulayman al-Murshid, 3% Twelvers , or 1% Ismailis ), 3%[1] were Druze, while the remaining 10%[1] were Christians."

>No one can't say how much assad/FSA killed since everyone has their own version.

Yeah, but you can tell if the number is in the few hundreds vs the few hundred thousands

We have entire cities and villages that are completely devoid of life. And while the estimates vary greatly, you can easily tell that the number is colossal.
>Yeah assad pretty much won,with FSA being gone and damascus is in no danger of being fallen to FSA like 2012-2013 and no groups having the power to do anything and considering the fact with each day opposition losing more manpower/resources,assad pretty much won.

I can only hope that Saudi, the U.S., and Turkey just launch a full-scale invasion and end this mess already.
>It came from arab spring,we both can agree on,but it basicly got hijacked
How? People wanted Assad to step down and he refused. He started massacring protesters and the situation got escalated from there.
>You do realize the only reason i support assad its because theres no fucking alternative to him?
I disagree.
You can't say that there's no alternative when the country is already in shambles and hundreds of thousands have been killed.
>He is more sane than FSA or the people he fights against.
>Assad might not be the perfect leader for syria,but its a perfect leader compared to people he is against.
But he has killed WAY more people and WAY more innocents. Why is he better?
>>
>>66637329
By what metric?
What makes he less terrible?

He's got way more blood on his hands.

Believe me, you keep supporting Assad and this conflict will not end. Many more people will die and millions more will pour out of Syria.
>>
>>66637370
>I was born in autism
>Molded by it
>>66637390
>You're supporting a Shia government in a country that is 3/4 Sunni.

>I can only hope that Saudi, the U.S., and Turkey just launch a full-scale invasion and end this mess already.

You mean the people who esclated the situation?

>You can't say that there's no alternative when the country is already in shambles and hundreds of thousands have been killed.

kek
People are fleeing from rebal and ISIS or whatever durka group controlled regions,not assad controlled regions,say,if you were right latakia would have been already been under rebal control,or hell,the whole country would if assad didn't had popularity.

>You can't say that there's no alternative when the country is already in shambles and hundreds of thousands have been killed.

Name one then.
>But he has killed WAY more people and WAY more innocents. Why is he better?

Because he still,have more popularity and its still legit,unlike those groups who he fights against.

I already said that,if there was any other alternative i would perfered them,but its not.

Face it.

With FSA being dead,theres no other strong opposition against assad.

Those jihadist will be gone in few years and then what?
>>
>>66637483
By the metric of governance, the fact of the matter is that Syria has been relatively peaceful up until the peak of Isis' incursions. He already mentioned that the opposition is losing ground by the minute, meaning that he's succeeded in maintaining the integrity of Syria, albeit with much Russian support.

Your earlier post mentioned wanting the saudis, us and turkey to launch a full scale invasion of Syria. I just had to chuckle when I read that because that sounds absolutely insane to any normal person, and that is your new alternative, since the rebels are all but done. With all due respect, think on that my friend.
>>
>>66637587
>>You're supporting a Shia government in a country that is 3/4 Sunni.

And you're supporting bahrini goverment in a country that is 3/4 shia,your point?
>>
>>66637158
kys bache baz
>>
>>66637587
>You mean the people who esclated the situation?

Yeah, yeah, blame it on the West as usual.

>People are fleeing from rebal and ISIS or whatever durka group controlled regions,not assad controlled regions

I facepalmed so hard when I read that.
Don't you realize that Assad would naturally be bombing the hell out of rebel-controlled areas? Use your logic for a second lol.

>Name one then.
How about the one where we don't have a dictatorial Arab Hitler?
>Because he still,have more popularity and its still legit,unlike those groups who he fights against.
Again, I'm sure the 250,000 dead Syrians would disagree with you on that.

His entire strategy is just kill whoever is even suspected of supporting rebels. Starve entire towns, bomb hospitals, bomb schools, and make life a living hell for your own people while shilling for Iran and Russia.
It's durka-tier evil except on a much larger, more terrifying level.
>Those jihadist will be gone in few years
Same with Assad's government.
Assuming this war will be over within 5 years' time, he won't be there. Neither will his government. Mark my words.

>>66637590
I can already tell you aren't very knowledgeable on the situation, no offense.
>Syria has been relatively peaceful up until the peak of Isis' incursions.
The issue in Syria has nothing to do with ISIS.
ISIS is an irrelevant ant right now.
And yes, I firmly believe than a Sunni-led coalition should invade Syria and topple Assad.
Enough is enough.

And if more people die because of it, then it sure as hell can't be much worse than Assad's body count.
>>66637611
>And you're supporting bahrini goverment in a country that is 3/4 shia,your point?

Hmm... look at Bahrain and look at Syria.

Most Shias actually support the Sunni family. And a big percentage of those Shias are Iranian diaspora.

Either way, you're trying to compare Bahrain -- a country of 1.3 million people -- to Syria which is like 25 times larger. I almost laughed. I almost did.
>>
>>66637814
>And if more people die because of it, then it sure as hell can't be much worse than Assad's body count.

It seems your broad knowledge isn't enough to understand that fucking destroying a country is worse than letting a guy who held it together continue to hold it together

I really didn't want to get involved in this but I have relatives in Syria, Christian relatives and Assad always protected this minority when he easily could have neglected them. That is a token of humanism my friend, something your breadth of lore on the matter hasn't ascertained apparently.

You're telling me your sunni scum turks and saudis (notorious supporters of terrorism) should run in and slaughter those people, muslims and christians alike, just so your misinformed interpretation can be put to rest? No, I think not
>>
File: 1462061759368.jpg (32KB, 540x308px)
1462061759368.jpg
32KB, 540x308px
>>66637918
>بعثي
>>
>>66637814
>Yeah, yeah, blame it on the West as usual.

Yeah,blame it on ebil shia again.

>How about the one where we don't have a dictatorial Arab Hitler?

So you can't name an alternative?Not surprised.

>Again, I'm sure the 250,000 dead Syrians would disagree with you on that.

You can't say how many of them are killed by SAA.

>Same with Assad's government.
>Assuming this war will be over within 5 years' time, he won't be there. Neither will his government. Mark my words.

Assuming Assad stil have a legit goverment and russia and iran won't back down from supporting syria,what you are implying is just autism tier bullshit.

Oh and besides,attacking russian bases in syria would have seen as attack on russian soil,so i doubt your wahhabi supporting freinds have the balls to interfere in syria otherwise they already done that.

>And a big percentage of those Shias are Iranian diaspora.

Is that what they teach you in emarat?

>Either way, you're trying to compare Bahrain -- a country of 1.3 million people -- to Syria which is like 25 times larger. I almost laughed. I almost did.

Its still the same shit.
No matter the size and population.

>And yes, I firmly believe than a Sunni-led coalition should invade Syria and topple Assad.
Enough is enough.

This is your alternative now?

Ladies and gents,i told you this guy got delusions of a wahhabi version of Tom Clancy few posts earlier.
>>
>>66637918
Who said we should destroy the country?

Ah, you don't understand what I was saying.
>>
Man you two have been at for more than two hours now
>>
>>66638015
>Who said we should destroy the country?

mate, I don't think a full on invasion by 3 foreign powers would bode well for Syria, just my two cents at this point

Libya reinforces that for me personally
>>
>>66638015
Well it worked well for Iraq,libya,afghanistan...and many other countries didn't it?
>>
>>66638005
>Yeah,blame it on ebil shia again.
Well considering Assad is actually a Shia, then yeah lol.
>So you can't name an alternative?Not surprised.
Not having Assad > Having Assad
>You can't say how many of them are killed by SAA.
Says who?
>Oh and besides,attacking russian bases in syria would have seen as attack on russian soil,so i doubt your wahhabi supporting freinds have the balls to interfere in syria otherwise they already done that.

You don't need to attack Russia directly. They're already suffering from the sanctions and drop in oil prices.
Russians are major pussies either way.

>Is that what they teach you in emarat?
Lol we have loads of Iranian diaspora here.

>Its still the same shit. No matter the size and population.

No it is not. Percentages are more important when we're dealing with larger figures, not when we're talking about the smallest country in the Arab world.
>This is your alternative now?
I think it should happen. But I don't know what's best for Syrians.

I think we should do whatever it takes to get rid of Assad, but let the Syrians build their government. We'll help them rebuild their country.
>>
File: 1462561545597.png (616KB, 533x538px) Image search: [Google]
1462561545597.png
616KB, 533x538px
هناك بعثيين في thread
>>
>>66638087
>Well considering Assad is actually a Shia, then yeah lol

Assad is alawi though
>>
>>66638043
Syria is already fucked.
You really can't get much worse.
>>66638065
Lol
I'd rather live in either of those countries than Syria.
>>
>>66638110
>Assad is alawi though

Alawis are Shias that go by a different name.
They're even counted as Shias on the census.
>>
Ok guys I gotta sleep now. I had a fun time debating here like an autist.

Glad we kept it pretty formal, eh? Good debate.
>>
>>66638087
>Not having Assad > Having Assad

So by that argument,you just said ISIS is better than Assads regime right?

>Says who?
I don't know,you brought that up,you should provide proofs not me.

>You don't need to attack Russia directly. They're already suffering from the sanctions and drop in oil prices.

But they don't fucking back down from supporting syria whatever happens.

>Lol we have loads of Iranian diaspora here.

Not in bahrain though.

>not when we're talking about the smallest country in the Arab world.

Oppression is oppression

>But I don't know what's best for Syrians.

I don't know whats best for them either,why don't let them decide if they want to keep assad or not?

>We'll help them rebuild their country.
>Saudis and wahhabist
>Building or rebulding a country
>>
File: 1102011174035ahwaz77.jpg (72KB, 361x424px) Image search: [Google]
1102011174035ahwaz77.jpg
72KB, 361x424px
:)
>>
>>66638113
>I'd rather live in either of those countries than Syria.

Why?Because they don't kill wahhabist there?
Makes sense.
>>
Dadash, stop replying to this butthurt wahhabi cocksucker on his paid vacation """education""" in USA who manages to shitpost on this website all day everyday to defend his Saudi (and by extension Israeli) masters.

He's a fucking idiot, he blames all the deaths in Syria on Assad when there was no "civil war" in his country before the CIA color revolution followed by Saudi, Qatari and Turkish efforts to train, arm, fund and import wahhabi terrorists into the country to spite Syria because Assad did not approve the Qatari gas pipeline to Europe which would've liked to several hundred billion dollars energy contacts for the Wahhabis.

He refers to the Syrian government, the last remaining light of secularism in the entire middle east as "Shia" to discredit them for not being Saudi pawns like his pathetic excuse of a country.

Face it Emirati cuck, Syria has won the war and the terrorists you funded lost. You had the US state department and DoD, the fucking CIA and unlimited oil and gas money and you still lost to the masterminds in Tehran and Moscow.

Iraq, Syria and Lebanon are ours now, it's just there are some rat infestations in Raqqa, Aleppo and Mosul which are being cleaned up. After these countries are secured Bahrain is probably next, followed by dirty Saudis and Qataris.

Eventually your noncountry will go down too, as it's built on British colonial might, followed by American imperial might and the petrodollar with no real foundations.

That's the fate of a lizardeater.
>>
>>66638308
>Ahwaz
>Arabic

arabic tier delusions
>>66638321
Glad to see you again senpai

God this place becomes so shit.
>>
why are sunni such softboy pussies who can't fight worth a shit?
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (63KB, 567x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
63KB, 567x391px
Iranians are bro tier
>>
>>66638336
I thought you were some other guy in Germany in previous threads, glad to see you back again too. /arya/ when?
>>
>>66638392
Not on this site anymore

generals fucking destroyed /int/
and i don't want another general

>>66638371
You were the same armanian who told me you got an Iranian nighbour who brings you Iranian food that puts your food to shame right?

Glad to see you again.
>>
>>66638431
>You were the same armanian who told me you got an Iranian nighbour who brings you Iranian food that puts your food to shame right?

Haha yeah, honestly surprised you remembered man, good to see you too

But this fucking guy man, I got family in Syria and this guy is saying it should get invaded by the saudis because "it can't get any worse" was disturbing, I didn't know emiratis were such wahabbists
>>
>>66638480
Yeah yoo too bruh

>I didn't know emiratis were such wahabbists

Its just wahhabi tier mentality which is being handeld>>66638321

By 2030 wahabbists no more gonna bother anyone in middle east.
>>
>>66638543
>By 2030 wahabbists no more gonna bother anyone in middle east.
Inshallah, they're like a deadly plague destroying civilization and history where they go
>>
File: 860619.jpg (38KB, 670x450px)
860619.jpg
38KB, 670x450px
>>66638431
See you on the other side then I guess. Though I refrained from posting pretty much everywhere altogether and just stuck to lurking and reading, and self-improvement every now and then.

Generals on /int/ have devolved into random-topic chatrooms with flags and jannies don't give a fuck about it. I sometimes lurk /his/ when /int/ doesn't even have one interesting thread, and imo it's a good substitute for actual international discussion.

>>66638600
Armenia & Iran formal alliance, open borders and economic union when?
>>
>>66638755
You should post here

http://circleboard.org/

Its like a retirement house for us.
>>
>>66638755
>Armenia & Iran formal alliance, open borders and economic union when?

For real bring back the ancient kingdom, literally the two most important nations in the entire region as far as science, medicine and art goes
>>
>>66638803
Our borders are pretty much open to each other and we got alot of armanian diaspora and we already trading so i guess we are allies.
>>
>>66638779
Maybe I'll visit it one day but don't count on it desu.
>>
>>66638857
>Our borders are pretty much open to each other and we got alot of armanian diaspora and we already trading so i guess we are allies
Yeah actually my dad always told me Iran is Armenia's oldest ally, and we're both tight with Russia so it is a political union of sorts

Even here Iranians and Armenians sort of stick together in school/work
>>
>>66638995
yeah,neverheard armanians and iranians talk shit bout each other,and every armanian here is a chill guy.
>>
>>66637755
Go do more Afghan opium beigheirat
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.